Way to Go Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mouth closing around him had been so special. His penis head striking gently against the back of her throat had been so wonderful that he felt his scrotum heave, and did it just leak a drop? It was then he knew he had the choice of just lying back and pumping his juices down her throat, or being more respectful in remembering that this was her first time at doing this. Maybe later, if there was to be a later, he would succumb to going all the way, but not in these circumstances.

Knowing he was very close, Dan struggled to sit up as he pushed at her shoulders, forcing her mouth back from its deliberate purpose. "Please, Cassie, it's been wonderful. But there's nothing for you if I get the joy of pouring down your throat."

Her head back, her eyes wide, and oh so blue, she protested, "But that's what I want—to give you joy. I wanted to be in charge for once."

"And you can be," Dan told her, and eased her body forward so that she was astride him. "Slide over me, spread your legs on either side of me, take me into you and ride me. God, it won't take long."

Cassie had been disappointed when Dan pushed her back so that she could not keep him in her mouth. She was certain that he had only been seconds away from discharging down her throat. But now, she followed his instructions, and straddled him. Knowing that she was good and moist, she reached for his erect penis, guided it to her opening, and eased herself down.

Immediately, the sensation of his rod travelling up inside her was just magic, yet so familiar, only this time she was in charge. At the same time one of his hands stroked her breast, while the other reached down between her spread thighs, and one finger sought out her clitoris. Cassie heaved up with the wild ecstasy of it. She looked down into Dan's face, his lips were parted and his words were carried on desperate gasps as he told her, "I'm so close, " His finger flickered madly on her clitoris. "I need to take you with me."

Cassie continued to rise and fall, and couldn't decide whether it was Dan humping inside her or his finger favouring her clitoris, but there was no doubt, if Dan was close to orgasm then they would go together.

Dan let out a groaning cry as though he was being tortured, but the fast rise of his hips against her, told Cassie that it was his time. She raised her own hips just once more, and then drove down as hard as she could. That's all that was needed. As they both exploded, their cries rose up among the branches of the sheltering trees.

For Cassie it seemed to go on and on and it was so good. Weakening she lay forward on top of Dan, her lips searching for his. The kiss was long and gentle.

At last, as their lips separated, she managed to say breathlessly, "Another first."

"Yes."

"We've never quite hit at the same time before," she told him, and then with a chuckle she added, "I know how to control you now."

"You were marvellous," Dan said quietly."I wish—" He stopped.

"What?"

"Oh, nothing. Passing thought."

Cassie was fairly sure what he was going to say, but she let it go. It could be painful.

Lying quietly for a while, gently stroking each other, they talked about the following day when the children came home.

"I'm collecting them in the morning," she told him. "I've thought about this. I'll advise them that you are a good friend, working in the area and that you've been calling for an evening meal. I'm sure they'll be intrigued that you're an artist."

"I hope so."

"Don't be worried. Even though I'm just a little biased, they're sensible kids. Of course, we may have to curtail our sex life at first until we work out something."

Dan nodded his understanding, and then said, "If that's the case we'd better build up a reserve." He rolled on top of her, and, for the next half hour Cassie shared the delight of them satisfying each other.

Despite his concerns, Dan found that the meeting with the children was much easier than he had expected. Angela, only eight, with hair colour, eye colour, and winning smile, Dan could tell she was set to be the double of her mother, whereas Vince's face had a much darker look, with larger features, like his father, Cassie confirmed.

They each eyed him curiously at first, but then Vince held out his hand for a formal handshake, while Angela came and kissed him on the cheek. Dan could see that Cassie doted on them but they were very well mannered, and very curious about Dan.

On that first night, as they sat at the table in the kitchen, Angela asked Dan, "Are you really an artist?"

Dan had deliberately kept his sketch pad nearby, guessing that the question would arise at some time. He extracted the first sketch of Cassie, the more revealing one having been stored away by Cassie.

"Can you tell who that is?" he asked, holding it in front of the girl.

A quick glance brought instant recognition, "Did you really draw that?"

"He did," Cassie told her, smiling as she patted Dan's head. "He's quite a clever boy."

"Could you do one of me?" Angela asked.

"Oh, now, Angela, Dan is very busy."

Dan shook his head," No problem."

Vince had moved around to have a look, "And me."

So that was Dan's first step into catching their affection. He sketched them both that night, and was delighted at their acceptance of him. Apart from the sketching, playing football before the meal was popular.

As expected Dan's sex life with Cassie was seriously disrupted, but on the Wednesday Cassie told him that Anna and Barry had the afternoon off, were going to the cinema in town and had offered to take Vince and Angela. A salacious gleam in her eye, Cassie had told him, "If you can take some of the afternoon off we might have a little playtime."

"I'll have to think about it," Dan said, feigning a shy grin. His work had been going well. The second waterfall painting was finished, and he had started on a scene from further down stream, with the river mirroring overhanging trees. But, at the same time, such progress seemed to bring his leaving time closer. He hated even thinking about it.

However, that Wednesday, after three days of looking at each other, stealing a crafty hug, but other wise totally celibate, they threw their naked bodies at each other like wild tigers. Within minutes, and without any discussion of it, they were in the sixty nine position, with Dan slurping noisily in the cream between her thighs, while Cassie sucked hungrily on his eager erection.

Each avoided climax, and broke so their hands could explore each other's bodies. As Dan's hands stroked over Cassie's buttocks she jerked as his index finger, not accidentally, she was sure, nudged into the tightness of her anus. Cassie was surprised, after the initial shock, at just how pleasurable it was, and she wondered, briefly, what full penetration there might be like.

However, they ended that little session in the more conventional manner in which Dan reduced her to a quivering wreck with his work on her clitoris, while she gave his penis a thorough mouthing and they came together in a gorgeous mutual bang.

Thursday became the life changer. Cassie had joined Dan and her children in a ball passing game outside, when the telephone rang. Cassie threw Dan a puzzled but worried look before hurrying inside. Dan followed her and stood in the doorway watching her, hoping it wasn't bad news. He hadn't known her have a phone call this late in the day.

Cassie introduced herself, and then she smiled, "Oh, Harold, good to hear from you. You have some news."

Dan watched her face, as she said "Yes." Her eyes looked across at him, as she went on her voice rising, "Who?"

Then came, her voice indicating some amazement," Honestly?" Followed by, "She took it away without paying?"

Dan was thoroughly confused by the conversation as Cassie's eyes kept looking at him with a wild excited glow.

"Yes, how much? Oh, my God, Harold, is that true?"

She listened again, and looking directly at Dan, her blue eyes as briht as he'd ever seen them. He had moved a little closer by this time, "Of course, he's here with me now."

Her face aglow with excitement, Cassie lowered the phone and asked Dan, "Dan, could you be at the Cunningham house at eleven o'clock in the morning."

The Cunningham house? That big white building on the hill? "But why?"

"Just say 'yes'—it's about your painting."

How could it have anything to do with his painting? "My painting? But---"

Cassie was talking into the phone again, "He'll definitely be there, Harold. You'll let them know?"

As she put the phone down Dan started to say, "What the hell's going—?"

Cassie came to him, clasped his hands in hers and drew him to the table, "Please, Dan, just sit here. I have a confession to make."

His head in a whirl, Dan did as instructed, "A confession?."

She sat facing him, her face reddened with excitement, "The waterfall painting you gave me—"

"You were having it framed, you said."

Cassie nodded, "Yes, well that was only half true. That call was from Harold Bramstone, he's an old and dear friend of mine, and he has an antiques and memorabilia shop in the centre of town."

"I think I've looked in his window."

Cassie shook her head, laughing as she said, "Not recently you haven't, otherwise, you would have seen your waterfall painting there."

"What?" Dan stared at her not knowing what to think.

Cassie reached out a hand to touch his, "I'm sorry that I was so secretive. The day after you gave it I sat and looked at it, so desperate to keep you here. It was only a remote chance when I went to see Harold, but he agreed to frame it and put it in his window. As I said having it framed wasn't a total lie."

Dan was weighing up what he had heard in her phone conversation. "He has sold it?"

Cassie's head nodded emphatically. "When he asked me what price he should put on it I hadn't a clue. He was very impressed with it, by the way. I said I would trust his judgement. If someone made an offer he thought reasonable to accept it."

"So it is sold?"

"There's more," she said, and she was so like a child at Christmas that the similarity he had seen with her daughter came to mind. "The person who came in wanting to purchase it was---none other than Mrs Nancy Cunningham, just the wife of the multi-rich entrepreneur."

"From up there?" Dan gestured vaguely out towards the hill.

Cassie nodded, "Harold said she loved it, and he was so dumbfounded himself that he allowed her to take it away for her husband to see it and make an offer."

Sharing some of her elation now, Dan leaned forward, "So what has happened?"

"She phoned Harold with her husband's offer, and the request that you go to see him tomorrow, with any other work you may have."

When, after his anxious request, Cassie told him what the offer had been, Dan almost fell off his chair. No work of his had ever sold for that staggering amount. He jumped up, unable to contain himself. "Oh, my God. Cassie, you little beauty!" he chuckled, as Cassie, face alive with delight, came into his arms, and they hugged wildly.

"Are you two in love or something?" Angela's voice piped from the door way.

Behind her Vince cried, "Is dinner not ready yet?"

The following morning Dan turned up at the farm just after nine. Cassie had never seen him look so formal, in jacket and sober blue tie. They sat and drank coffee, talked about what might happen, about the amount of money he'd been offered. "Hell, think of the gear I might buy with that."

The children were eager to be told what that big white house was like inside, "See if they have many dogs," Vince asked.

Dan left at half past ten, after a long warm hug. Cassie tried to busy herself. The children would be going to the gym in town at two o'clock and to their credit they helped her with the chores around the house.

Midday came, no sign of Dan.

One o'clock arrived, but Dan didn't. That was two hours, Cassie fumed impatiently, what could he be doing up there? The initial news about the sale of the painting had been so exciting, but now, what could this follow up mean?

Two o'clock and still no Dan, but the father of Vince's friend arrived to pick up Vince and Angela to take them to the gym. "Back about four," he called as Cassie met him at the gate, and her children bundled into the back of the car. As they drove away, Cassie stood and looked up the road, but there was no blue van.

She poured herself a glass of lemon and sat out on the porch. It was two thirty five when she saw the blue van appear over the horizon. Being so pent up, Cassie had to overcome the urge to run down the drive. She couldn't imagine what could have taken him so long.

Standing on the edge of the porch, she watched as Dan guided his van up to where she stood. To her surprise he stopped it there, climbed out and strode towards her, his head shaking.

"My God," he cried, as he came up the steps, and reached out for her. "My God! You're wearing the same dress that you were wearing the first time I saw you standing here."

Enjoying his enthusiastic approach she was still too eager to know what had happened, and she struggled free from his grip. "How did it go up at the house?"

Dan took her hand and led her into the kitchen, "Wow, that house. You wouldn't believe how big it is. Goes back much further than—"

"Dan, just tell me about the house later. What happened with Cunningham?" her voice had begun to show her irritation. Was he just teasing her?

Dan's face creased as he said, "What a surprisingly lovely couple they are. With all their money, they are so down to earth. Nancy Cunningham must have been stunning when she was younger---she's very attractive now at –what? Must be in her sixties."

"I've met her," Cassie hissed, her exasperation rising. "Are you going to tell me---anything?"

"I had about thirty canvasses in the van and while he viewed them we had a sherry."

"And--?"

It seemed like Dan's composure suddenly broke up and his teasing could not go on as he said with laughter locked into his voice, "He liked all of them. Had a good old leer at the nude I have of Vanessa. Told me I was highly talented, and said he would buy two others."

"The nude? You never told me about that."

"No, two other landscapes. Then he asked if I'd prefer cash."

"How much?"

Dan's voice broke as he gave her the figure, and she leaned across and hugged him. "Wonderful, wonderful. Why are you so late?"

"His original reason was to see if I could do a large portrait of Mrs Cunningham." Dan chuckled as he went on," He pointed at the Vanessa nude, and both of them laughed like mad, as he said 'Not quite as revealing as that."

Cassie frowned, "Go on." She could tell from the way Dan's face had suffused that there was more.

Dan nodded, "He asked if I'd be happy doing a portrait, and I showed them the sketch of you and of the kids. Mrs Cunningham recognised you immediately. Thought it was a brilliant likeness. Have you met?"

"At charity events.."

""Anyway I offered to do a sketch of her there and then, at no extra cost. Mr Cunningham told me he'd see about that."

"And you sketched her?"

Dan nodded, "I advised them I'd be working faster than I normally would, but we went through to the conservatory where I started work."

"Was she pleased with it?"

"Hold on," Dan said with a grin, reaching across to place his hands on her knees. "After about forty five minutes I was almost finished and that was when a couple of their close friends, a man and his wife, arrived. It was obvious they were in the same financial bracket as the Cunningham's."

"So?"

"The visitor asked if I'd sketch his wife said he'd pay for it. So I did one there and then, and just like Mrs Cunningham—who has told me to call her Nancy, by the way. Her suggestion since she would be posing for me. Anyway, the visitors were just as happy with the result."

"So they should have been. You, Dan Carney, are just brilliant," She stood and drew his head against her breasts. At the same time she unfastened the top buttons of her dress so his lips were against the rise of her skin. All this talk of his success had her moistening. "Want to celebrate?"

He looked up at her, sliding his hands along her smooth thighs under her dress, as he replied. "A good idea. But I haven't finished yet. Please sit down again."

Puzzled at the serious look on his face, Cassie sat, still enjoying the fel of his hands, gentle on her bare thighs. "What else?"

Dan drew in a deep breath before saying, " Mrs Cunningham, Nancy, led the guests away somewhere else because Mr Cunningham said he wanted a private word with me. We sat in their vast conservatory and he asked me about my ambitions, and I told him what I hoped for in time---my own studio—a selling point---you know."

"And?" Cassie just couldn't imagine what might be coming next.

Again Dan hesitated, as though having trouble with his breathing, "He looked hard at me—into me—he has such piercing eyes, and he said he had an offer for me."

"What kind of offer?"

Cassie knew it had to be good just by the look on Dan's face as he began to speak. "He has offered to sponsor me. Told me that given his entrepreneurial habit, for twenty per cent of all profits, he would finance a location and any extra materials I might need. There were two shops vacant in town that he knew of that might be good locations, and any alterations to form a working studio he would arrange."

Cassie wanted to reach for him but found she was just too stunned and Dan went on, "He asked if I wanted time to consider." His eyes were warm on Cassie, "Well, just taking twenty per cent off the money I earned this morning still left a hell of a lot. I accepted after a pretend few minutes. He's told me to take a look at the two shops that are currently empty."

All Cassie could manage was, "Oh, my God. My God, Dan. This means--" She started towards him again, but he held up a hand, "There's one more thing. Have you any champagne?"

Cassie shook her head, "Sorry. Of course, you want to celebrate. Brandy do?"

"That'll be fine."

In no time Cassie found two glasses and poured two liberal amounts of brandy. When she brought them to the table Dan was standing, smiling fondly at her. He took his glass in one hand, and urging her to do the same, took a little sip.

"Here's to—" Cassie began but Dan held a finger to his lips.

"I have a little speech to make," he told her.

For Cassie the last half hour had been a mounting series of surprises, but now a speech.

Dan put his glass on the table and drew her close. Immediately Cassie was aware of the bulge in the thinner pants he was wearing, and she was delighted since it matched the moistening that had been building between her thighs as his news developed.

"My father once told me that once your luck changes it usually changes big." Dan's face was very close to hers and she wanted to kiss him but he went on. "That moment I first saw you dressed exactly as you are now, I was sure my luck might be changing. But what you have done, what you have been to me, since that moment makes you the luckiest charm I could have ever had. Your actions have brought about this fantastic situation."

Cassie was practically melting at his words. "So how can we celebrate your luck?" she said her hand moving down for that bulge. As soon as she touched it she took a half step away. It wasn't the shape she had expected.

Solemn faced again, Dan reached into his pants pocket, produced a small cube shaped box, and held it out to her. Cassie's leg felt shaky. A box of that shape usually contained only one thing.

"Put your glass down, take it and open it."

Trembling Cassie did just that and found herself looking at a ring bearing, not the biggest diamond in the world, but the most wonderful one she had ever seen. There were tears of pure joy in her eyes as she looked up into Dan's face.