Way Too Much Information Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,293 Followers

By Sunday night, Carol was frantic. She called everyone she knew, but no one had seen him. Her friends went out to try and find him without any luck and now, all her calls were going to his voice mail. Everyone said he was just sulking, but Carol knew better, she really fucked up this time.

Monday she dropped off the kids, at her moms and went into work. She still looked a wreck, from all the crying and her dad asked if she was feeling ok. "Just tired dad."

"Well tell that son in law to go easy on my little girl will you?" he laughed and walked into his office.

Carol got a hold of Nancy, Steve's secretary, but she was ordered not to forward her calls. "I don't know what happened, between the two of you last weekend, but I've never seen him so upset; he's usually floating on air telling me what a wonderful life he has." Nancy told her.

"Well if he asks, tell him I called and need to talk to him," Carol told her.

The kids were now asking where daddy was and when he was coming home. "Daddy is on a trip and will be home very soon," she told them; she hoped anyway. She tried his phone a couple of times every day but he still refused to take her calls.

It was Thursday when Beth saw Steve eating lunch in a restaurant down town. She walked up to his table and sat down, shocking him for a moment. "Care to buy a hungry girl lunch?" she asked.

A little smile escaped but disappeared as fast as it had come. "Only if you don't bug me about Carol" I told her.

"Oh, you mean your wife who is staying at home every night crying herself to sleep," she said coldly.

"No, I mean the ungrateful bitch who used me to put a roof over her and her children's head. The stupid cunt, who is no longer interested in fucking me and is looking for a big cock to fill her up like I can't," I screamed at her. Taking off my ring, I threw it at her. "Tell her she can screw anyone she wants to from now on, anyone that can fill her up and make her toes curl; I'm done with her," I shouted throwing a $50.00 on the table. "Enjoy your lunch," I said as I stormed out.

Beth just sat there with her mouth wide open, along with everyone in the restaurant as they now looked at her. She paid the bill and called Carol. "Honey, can I sneak over after work tonight, I saw Steve and need to talk to you," she told her.

"Come over after 8:00, the kids will be in bed by then," she told Beth.

At 8:00, Beth, Mary, Tina and Jan walked through the front door with a couple of bottles of wine. "Girl, pour yourself a glass because we need to talk," Beth told her. Beth related the events of lunch to her, and handed her Steve's wedding ring. By now, Carol was crying saying that she'd lost him and what a fool she'd been.

"How in the hell did you two grow apart so fast?" Mary asked.

"We really didn't, it's just that I kind of took what I had for granted," Carol told her friends. She told the girls that Steve was every thing to them. He was the nicest guy she'd ever met, and anything she or the kids wanted he got for them. "He treated the kids like they were his own. It was never her kids, but more, this is my wife and my two kids; not step kids. We screwed like minks, for the first year, and although it was good, I wanted more. Steve tried every little trick to bring that spark back for me, but in the back of my mind, I wanted more."

"My ex-husband and a few of my old boy friends were really hung and literally stretched me out; along with having two kids. So when I met Steve; being only average in size, he didn't measure up. Don't get me wrong, he got me off but it wasn't the same. I found that, after a while, I couldn't climax unless he went down on me. He did it willingly, and would have done anything I asked to please me. When I say he had the best tongue ever, I'm not shitting you. He had a way of licking me that it felt like butterfly wings caressing my clit. His tongue is long enough, to hit my g-spot, and make me climax within minutes; I loved his tongue."

"But, as much oral pleasure as he gave me, I gave him none. I became a selfish lover. He'd get me off, and when he stuck his 6 inches into me I would just lay there waiting for him to finish. He went on this training kick, to get in better shape thinking that would make him more desirable to me, but it didn't work. All I could think about all those big cocks that use to fill me up, stretch me and bottom out in my snatch; even when we made love."

"Don't get me wrong, I love Steve more than anything else, and making love with him is wonderful; but he just doesn't knock my socks off."

The girls listened, drank and then drank a little more. It was Tina that broke the silence. "Steve's right, you don't deserve him." Those words took Carol by surprise.

"If any of our husbands did half the shit Steve has done for you, we'd probably let them do anything they wanted to do to us, including giving up our asses, and never say a word. You don't want an equal partner, a loving husband, father and lover; you want a meal ticket and a sex toy," Tina told her. "Right now it's a 75 / 25% marriage with you doing 25%. With your attitude, you're never going to get him back. You're waiting for him to crawl back to you, asking you to take him back, where you should be the one on your knees begging him to take you back. Right now, I know a hundred women who'd fight you tooth and nail for the right to even date him. Don't worry, he won't be unattached for long mark my words. You need to get your head out of your ass, and find out what you want. If you don't want him anymore, do Steve a favor and cut him loose so at least one of you can be happy."

All the girls, including Carol, knew Tina was right. "If you are going to fight for him, you better hurry up, because the way it sounds his next step is a lawyer and after that, it's all but over." Mary told her.

"He won't take my calls and I don't even know where he's even staying," she told them.

"This is something you have to do face to face," Jan told her. "You know where he works don't you?"

Jan watched her kids Thursday, and Carol told her dad she wouldn't be into work until probably Monday; at least he didn't ask why, but her mother knew.

When Carol showed up at Steve's office in the morning Nancy told her that Steve had been a bear for two weeks and that even though he might fire her, she'd let Carol in. Carol sat there waiting not knowing exactly what to say. She'd had this great speech written, but after reading it, realized it was all bullshit. She was looking at something on his desk when he walked through the door.

"Carol, what the hell are you doing here?" were the first words out of my mouth.

"Steve, we need to talk but not here."

"Why would you want to talk with itty bitty Stevie," I sarcastically asked her.

"Please honey, can we talk?"

I knew I had avoided Carol long enough, and if nothing else we could finalize the details of the breakup. "I'll see you at the house after work, I have to pick up the rest of my things any way."

"Please Steve, don't do anything until after we've had a chance to talk, will you?" I agreed and said I'd be there by 6:00.

I still loved her, and really missed the kids, but if I couldn't please her in the bedroom what was the point of going on. There were too many women out there, unattached without kids that would love to have my shoes parked under their bed; but I wanted Carol. I loved the way she looked, the way she felt in my arms and the smell and taste of her. She'd put a knife in my heart, that night, and it was still there festering and I wasn't sure how to remove it.

Carol had dinner waiting for me when I arrived. Where are the kids?" I asked as we ate in silence.

"Jan's watching them for tonight" she told me. "I would have liked to have seen them, I miss them."

"And they miss their dad too very much."

"Well what did you want to talk about," I said with a now angry look on my face.

"I just want to say how sorry I am for what you heard," she said sobbing.

"Are you sorry for what you said because it was a lie or because it was true and I wasn't suppose to hear it, which is it Carol?"

"Both," was her reply. "I love you more than anyone on earth, you have to believe that. And I've taken you for granted more times than I can count, this last year," she said almost stone-faced. "I took advantage of you, because you were too good to me, if that makes any sense. I've thought about us, for a long time, and it felt that I was beginning to be the strong one, and you were becoming my yes man. You were more than willing, to jump through any hoop, just to please me, and the more you did, the more I took."

I thought what she said and knew she was right. "The same way in bed, I wasn't there to please you, you were there for my benifit; to get me off, the hell with you," she told him. "Don't get me wrong, I loved you doing all those things to me, but our roles became reversed. You have always been too nice, and I don't know how many times I just wanted you to grab me, drag me to the bedroom and just pound the shit out of me. Not make love, just fuck me. You're not the biggest man I've ever been with, but I had hoped, you would be my last."

Carol never saw the eruption coming, as I lost my cool. "Let me get this straight," I said as I stood up and leaned over the table. "I treated you too damn nice?" I said loudly. "Jesus fucking Christ if that don't beat all. You embarrass me in front of our friends, by telling them I'm a wimp, with a small dick. The only way you get off, is because I've got a good tongue and to top it off, you were thinking about your ex when we were making love, does that pretty much sum it up for you?" I said shouting at her.

All Carol did was look down and sob, not even looking me in the face. Grabbing her by the hair and pulling Carol to her feet, as I yelled, "what the hell did I ever see in you anyway? A pretty face," I said as I pulled her head back and looked her in the eye. Releasing her, I ripped open her top and yanked her skirt down. "And the nicest body ever, I really did enjoyed making love to you, to bad I was such a disappointment to you," I continued. "Hell, according to you honey, I could probably shove my fist up your snatch, it's so wide and stretched out," I told her as I bent her over the table.

Ripping her thong off, I roughly shoved two fingers up her pussy and moved them around. "A little dry for my comfort, but at least I can still feel the walls of your cunt."

"What was going to be your next move, were you going to tell me that you loved me, but wanted to fuck someone with a big cock so he could make your toes curl? Did you really think that I was such a wimp, that I would let you go ahead and screw someone else; or are you already getting some on the side," I continued yelling at her.

"No Steve, there's been no one but you," Carol sobbed.

As I turned her around, and pushed Carol to her knees, I unzipped his pants and took my cock out. "Here bitch, let's see what you can do with that poison, spewing, mouth of yours," I said as I shoved my cock down her throat. "I know it's not as big as what your use to, but let's see what you can do with this tiny prick," I said as I held the sides of her head and pumped my dick in and out of her mouth.

"Well, at least you learned how to suck my dick over the past two years," I said as I started to get hard. Within a few minutes, I was as hard as he'd ever been in my life. I picked up Carol, draped her over the table, as she cried nonstop, begging me to stop. "I would love to fuck your pussy right now, but you probably wouldn't feel it in that cunt of yours, but I know another hole that's never been tapped, at least not by me any way."

Taking a wad of butter, and with two fingers I shoved them up her ass as Carol screamed.

"My, my, my, your ass still as tight as a virgin cunt," I shouted as I worked now three fingers in and out of her greasy ass.

"Steve please don't, I've never had anyone in there," she begged.

"Fuck you," I shouted as I rammed my dick through her anal opening in one hard push.

Carol gasped and then screamed as the pain shot through her. I reached up, and grabbed her tits, as I slammed into her ass. "Damm, I wish I'd popped this cherry ass a long time ago," I said as I abused her.

I didn't last long, and was pumping my load into her cavity as fast as he could. "Maybe I should have treated you like a slut, like your ex did. Cheat on you every chance I could, slap you around when you complained and knock you up and leave you when I was done with you. But no, I was the sucker you tricked into marrying you, thinking that you really loved me. We had something special, we were a family, I loved you and the kids as much as anyone could; and now I find out it was all a lie," he almost spat out the words as she slumped to the floor.

"This was my house before we met, and it still is now. If you still want to stay, well that's your choice," I told her. "But I'll never be your wimpy, ass, husband ever again." With that I left her on the floor and went up to our bedroom, alone, and closed the door and that chapter of my once happy marriage.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,293 Followers
12