Wayward Wife Ch. 07

Story Info
Cindy meets Moonie and things start to heat up.
4.4k words
4.3
11.7k
10

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7

Dan woke up and looked at the clock. It was 7 am on a Friday. After taking a shower and brushing his teeth he walked into his master closet and began to get dressed for work. While he was putting on his clothes, he looked at all of Cindy's clothes hanging on her side of the closet.

She had always been something of a clothes horse and he was truly surprised when he learned she had left it all behind. Of course, her clothes were the least of what she left behind. Luckily Dan had convinced his parents that Cindy's work had relocated her across the country. His mother was helping with the children who continuously asked questions about where their 'momma' was.

Dan thought to himself that Cindy was always a distant mother, something he felt was ingrained in her from her relationship with her derelict mother and she struggled with displaying emotion and love even.

Dan shared Cindy's feelings about sex and the belief that fucking was not the expression of love, but a physical act meant for either procreation or sheer pleasure. He always felt Cindy and he had a great sex life and a great emotional connection, that's why he never understood her need for self-destruction. He had picked up on these needs early on in their sex life, she was always a vocal lover and he enjoyed it immensely, but her stream of thoughts always seemed very dark during sex.

He never was able to understand where the darkness came from and he knew Cindy could not share the source. He did know one thing though, it had been a month since Cindy left and he missed his wife terribly.

Cindy woke up Friday around 2:00 in the afternoon. Sky was lying next to her in the bed naked and Sunny was on the other side of Sky. She lit a Marlboro Light and inhaled deeply, breathing smoke back out her nose. She grabbed a partial bottle of Jack Daniels and stumbled down the trailer hallway to the living room.

She kicked some trash out of one corner and sat down and began to meditate and concentrate on her yoga. She didn't do yoga near like she did before, but she tried to do it once or twice a week. Of course, she didn't think her previous yogi would approve of her doing it with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth.

After a while Sunny came in and passed Cindy a joint he was smoking. Cindy took a deep drag and then handed it back to Sunny and changed poses. Sunny pushed trash off the coffee table and sat down watching the naked Cindy move her body into the different poses.

Sunny and Cindy still had sex on a pretty regular basis but Sunny had understood rather quickly that the polyamorous relationship they were in was grounded by Cindy and Sky as a couple.

"I've gotta go to town and get a shipment," Sunny said, "You and Sky got plans today?"

"I don't know babe," Cindy said breathing much harder than she should have on the basic poses she was doing.

"OK," Sunny said. He seemed a little troubled Cindy thought.

About 30 minutes after Sunny left Sky wandered into the living room. Sky had hickeys and bruises all over her tits where Cindy had been extremely rough with her last night. The hickeys ran up her neck as well. They matched the hickeys on Cindy's neck. Cindy had bruises on her ass where Sky had continually slapped her while fucking her in the ass with the 10-inch 'nigger dick' she had managed to affix to her dildo harness.

"Good morning slut," Sky said to Cindy as she sat down in the dirty chair Cindy had first eaten her pussy in.

"Morning whore," Cindy smiled.

"I feel like fucking shit," Sky said.

"Yeah, me too baby," Cindy said, "Sunny left you a joint on the table for when you got up."

"He's so good to us," Sky giggled as she lit the joint and passed it to Cindy.

"Do you know what's bugging him?" Cindy asked as she took a big toke on the joint.

"Yeah, his brother is coming home tonight," Sky said.

"Do they not get along?" Cindy asked.

"They get along fine I guess, but Sunny knows when Moonie gets here, we'll move in with him and his pussy pipeline will dry up a little." Sky said.

"OK, I have two questions," Cindy said.

"Yes?" Sky asked.

"First, why are we moving in with Moonie and second someone really named their kids fucking Sunny and Moonie?" Cindy said with bewilderment.

Sky laughed and said "Well, their mom was a major fucking hippie, so yes that's their real names and you'll understand when you meet Moonie."

Cindy turned her head and looked at her younger lover asking her a question without saying anything.

"You know there are alpha males and let's be honest Sunny for as much as we love him, is not an alpha male. Well Moonie is definitely the alpha."

"Oh, ok," Cindy still seemed confused as to why they would suddenly move.

"I think you're really going to like Moonie, he's everything you're asking for you kinky fucking slut."

"Ooooh, that sounds good," Cindy said.

"Plus, he's a pretty good tattoo artist and you need a lot more ink," Sky said.

When she said this Cindy looked down at the inside of her wrist and smiled a big smile at Sky. On the inside of her left wrist in a fancy cursive script was the word 'Dark' and on her right wrist in the same spot was the word 'Soul'. Sky had the same matching tattoos.

Also tattooed around both thighs were garter belts with large red bows on the backs of her legs. Cindy had her boy's name tattooed on her left foot and her daughter's name on her right foot. She had spent the last of her cash on these purchases in town, she felt like it was worth it.

"We got anything left?" Cindy asked Sky.

"No babe were out." Sky said getting up and pulling back the sheet covering the living room front window.

"Looks like Hospice is at Grannie's, so we'll go fill up in a bit," Sky said.

"What are we going to do when the old cunt dies?" Cindy asked. Cindy had learned that Grannie had not been nice to Sky before her illness and Sky only feigned taking care of her to steal her meds.

"Once Moonie gets back, we're going to be good baby." Sky said. Let's go take a shower and get our cunts in shape cause Moonie is going to wanna party tonight."

They went to the bathroom and Sky sat down on the toilet and lit two Marlboro lights while Cindy started the shower. Cindy took the other cigarette from Sky and sat on the bathroom counter.

"Jesus Fucking Christ," Sky said, "I haven't shit in a week it seems like."

"It's the opioids," Cindy said."Huh?" Sky asked.

"All the Lortabs and Percocet we've been taking, it causes constipation." Cindy said.

"Dr. Cindy what do you prescribe?" Sky teased her.

"Ass fucking," Cindy teased her back.

"How's yours??" Sky asked.

Cindy jumped off the counter and bent over and spread her ass cheeks for Sky to inspect.

"You got a tiny little gape going, Moonie is going to work wonders on you girl." Sky teased her as she leaned over from her seat on the toilet and stuck her tongue directly into Cindy's butt hole.

"I hope so baby," Cindy said.

"C'mon let's get in the shower before the hot water runs out." Sky said.

Sky and Cindy lathered each other up with the same sliver of soap that was there for their first shower. They each took turns sitting on the counter with their legs spread letting the other girl shave their cunt. They found they got the best results doing it this way.

After drying off they both grabbed clothes off the floor of the bedroom. Cindy found her shorts she wore the first night she met Sky and one of Sunny's t-shirts. Sky found a t-shirt and a pair of grey sweat pants. Neither girl wore panties, bras or shoes.

Once the hospice nurse left, both girls walked over to Grannies. Sky walked in to check on her and Cindy checked the fridge to see if there was any food. They both met in the bathroom and took the Percocet and some Hydrocodone they found.

They walked back to Sunny's trailer in a hurry holding hands. It had definitely got too cold to walk barefooted anymore they thought.

As they walked up on to the porch Sunny pulled back into the driveway. He got out with a large bag over his shoulder and smiled at the girls.

"I guess we both got our shipment," Sky teased Sunny.

Everyone went inside and Sunny put his bag up in the closet in the bedroom and brought out a bong as they all sat around getting high.

"OK," Sunny said "I'm going to go get Moonie at the bus station". You bitches go turn on the lights in his trailer."

"Wait," Cindy said.

"Yeah Sin?" Sunny asked using the nick name they all used for her now.

"Well," she said looking over at Sky, "from what I've heard I just get the feeling that you need to know how much we appreciate you." Cindy said.

Sky smiled at Cindy knowing where she thought this was going.

"I know you appreciate me," Sunny said.

"Well, I wanna make sure," Cindy said getting up and kneeling in front of Sunny. She began to unbutton Sunny's pants as Sky kneeled down beside her.

The girls took turns sucking on Sunny's cock, Sunny lit up a joint and leaned his head back enjoying the wonderful blow job.

After finishing his joint Sunny reached down and grabbed Cindy's head and began to fuck her face in earnest.

"Fuck her face," Sky said, "C'mon deep throat that beautiful cock Sin."

Cindy began to choke on Sunny's dick as he continued to ram his cock down her throat. "Take it, God damn it, take my fucking cock you fucking whore."

Sunny for the first time since Cindy met him appeared to be approaching his orgasm within minutes of her beginning her blow job.

"Ohhhhhh God," Sunny began to moan, "cuuuuuuming." He pulled his dick out of Cindy's mouth and both girls stuck their faces together as Sunny came all over their faces.

"Thank you, baby," both girls said, "we love you babe and no matter what, I'll always blow you if you need it." Cindy said.

"Thanks, you two, I gotta go get Moonie, he's gonna be mad if I don't hurry." Sunny said.

"Now go clean up and get the party started at the trailer."

Sunny left in the Honda and the girls went to the bathroom and washed off their faces and found a somewhat clean towel to dry off with.

Sky found a slinky top and a pair of shorty shorts to wear. Cindy put on her black cocktail dress out of her back pack. She found it funny that other than grabbing her cash for her tattoo's she hadn't been back in her back pack. She dug out her black heels and put them on as well. When she walked out into the front room Sky whistled at her and they shared along sensual kiss.

They both took two Percocet's and drank the bottle of Jack Daniels as they walked over to Moonie's trailer. Cindy almost fell climbing up Moonie's steps that were worse than either of the other trailers.

When they walked in to the trailer a strong smell of shit nearly knocked them over.

"Are there dog's in here?" Cindy asked.

"Used to be, but Moonie got rid of them before he went down," Sky said.

"Oh good," Cindy said.

They got about cleaning the trailer as best they could. It was in the same state of disrepair as Sunny's trailer except it hadn't been occupied for some time it appeared.

Cindy found it hard to clean because she easily became distracted by her state of inebriation. She still felt like she was floating around the room and when she moved her hands it was like they were in slow motion and she could see trails behind them.

"I'm already fucked up," Cindy told Sky.

"Yeah, me too." Sky said.

Sky walked over to Cindy who was trying to turn on the television and ran her hands up the back of her legs over her tattooed garters and felt her ass and pussy.

"No panties, just like I and Moonie like our whores," Sky said.

"You know it baby," Cindy said.

"Hey was Moonie a regular fuck for you?" Cindy asked.

"Yeah for sure, like I said he's an alpha and he claims what he wants." Sky said.

"Hope he claims us bitches," Cindy said.

"Trust me, he will," Sky said.

"Is the baby his or Sunny's?" Cindy asked."Not really sure, probably Moonie's but it doesn't matter anymore." Sky said.

Cindy leaned in and kissed her "whore's for life baby."

"Whore's for life." Sky said forcing a smile.

Just then the door opened and Sunny walked in carrying a box of booze. Moonie walked in behind him carrying a small bag. He immediately looked at Cindy and looked her up and down.

"Mother fucker," Moonie said. "You were dead on Sun, she is fucking gorgeous."

Cindy smiled at Moonie and said "ahhh, thank you."

"Hey baby," Moonie said and gave Sky a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Good to see you Moon," Sky said giving him a kiss on the lips and putting her arms around him.

"This is Cindy, Moon but we call her Sin cause trust me, her body is built for sin." Sky said.

"I'm gonna have to check that out," Moonie said.

"Looking forward to it," Cindy said, giving Moonie a hug and a small kiss on the lips.

"Fuck it's good to be home," Moonie said "I've gotta get these dumb ass prison clothes off."

"We'll open up the booze" Sunny said.

The girls helped Sunny open up a couple of bottles and then Moonie returned to the living room wearing jeans and no shirt. It was Cindy's turn to look him over.

Moonie wasn't quite as tall as Sunny, probably about 5'11" but where Sunny was of a slight build Moonie was very muscular and you could make out his six pack. His hair was blonde like Sunny but cut very short. The other big difference was Moonie was covered in Tattoo's where Sunny only had a few.

Moonie turned around to get a glass at the sink and Cindy could see his muscular back with the word 'MOONIE' tattooed on his back in old English letters. His arms had sleeves all the way up with flames starting at his wrists and he had a brick wall on his right bicep and the word 'Pride' on his left bicep. On his chest over both nipples were devils faces spitting fire. On his stomach were the numbers 666 in a similar fire pattern to Sky's back.

Moonie caught Cindy looking his tattoo's over and smiled at her. "I'm a big fan of Ink," Moonie said.

"Me too," Cindy said, "I want to get so much more." she said holding out her wrist so he could see them. Turning, she flipped up her skirt slightly so he could see her garter tattoos.

"Nice baby, yeah I can help you out with that." Moonie offered.

"Great, I'm going to take you up on that" Cindy said.

Over the course of the next few hours the four sat around the dirty trailer and talked, drank and smoked a couple of joints. Cindy learned Moonie had been in prison for just a little less than a year. This time for multiple drug convictions. He was 26-years-old and had spent a total of six years in prison. He spent the first five in for negligent homicide for killing someone while driving drunk.

"Wow," Cindy said "Never met anyone who killed someone before" she said as she scooted her chair a little closer to Moonie at the table.

"Well, I didn't mean to, I was just trying to have a good time." Moonie said.

"Nothing wrong with having a good time," Cindy said.

"I agree," Moonie said getting up and retrieving the bag he brought in with him.

Moonie broke out what appeared to Cindy to be an odd bong. "You're going to end up back inside brother, you only been out a few hours." Sunny said.

"I know I will Sun," Moonie said, "so I'm going to enjoy myself while I'm out cause we both know the man gonna find a way to put me back in."

"You ever ride the rail Sin?" Moonie asked.

Cindy looked at Sky for help not understanding the question.

"It's hot rails babe, crystal meth." Sky said.

Cindy turned back to Moonie and said, "no babe I haven't, will you teach me?"

"I'm a great teacher," Moonie said.

Moonie broke out a propane lighter and a small baggie of a crystal substance. He loaded the crystals into a glass jar and showed Cindy how to hold the jar and where to take her drag from. Hold it as long as you can and then blow out the smoke.

"OK," Cindy said holding the jar; Moonie heated up the jar and then nodded his head when he wanted her to take her hit.

Cindy took a large drag and then leaned back in her chair holding her breath as long as she could. She then blew out a huge cloud of smoke that hung over the table. She immediately felt a euphoria she had never felt before in her life. It was like every good memory or feeling she ever had rolled into one and flowed through her body. She also noticed it was like a lightning bolt straight to her clit.

Moonie handed Sky the jar and helped her like he had helped Cindy, but she appeared to be much more familiar with it. Sky looked at Cindy right before she took her hit and said, "watch me bitch."

Cindy watched with rapt attention as Sky took her hit, but then instead of blowing the smoke up in the air she turned to Cindy and blew directly into her face. Cindy let the methamphetamine smoke roll over her causing her another wave of pleasure, then she leaned in and began giving Sky a long sensual French kiss.

Moonie held the smoking device to Sunny, but he declined and lit up another joint. Then he got up from the table and walked over and gave Moonie a big hug. He looked at the girls still kissing and said, "enjoy brother." He then walked back to his trailer and collapsed on the couch.

Moonie let the girls pass the pipe back and forth and reached into his bag. Cindy watched him pull out a syringe, spoon and a small rubber strap. Moonie put some crystal in the spoon and began to heat it up with the torch. He drew a little into the syringe and then tied the strap around his arm and made a fist. Cindy and Sky stopped and watched as Moonie picked up the syringe looked for a good vein in his arm. Right before he plunged the syringe into his arm, he looked at the girls and said, "stick to smoking girls, don't go to the needle."

He then stuck the needle in his arm and pushed down the plunger. Cindy watched as his eyes rolled back slightly in his head and he leaned back in his chair and let out a loud breath.

"Mother fuuuuuuck," Moonie moaned.

"Fuck yeah baby" Cindy said

"Fuck Yeah" Sky parroted

They all got up from the table and Moonie led them back to the bedroom. It was dark and had several posters of naked women and motorcycles in the room. One wall was a rebel flag and the word 'Pride' painted on the wall above it.

Without a word being said Sky and Cindy began to undress. Moonie stepped back and watched as they did a slow strip tease for him. It was slightly awkward due to the small size of the bedroom and their level of intoxication.

After they got naked they climbed on the bed and both began to kiss. Moonie stood and watched as the girls rolled around on the bed kissing and sucking on each other's breast. Moonie noticed Sky's breast still leaked milk even though he heard she had lost her kid several weeks ago.

Soon both girls were lying on their backs looking up at Moonie and rubbing each other's pussies. Moonie kicked off his boots and pulled his jeans off. Cindy noticed Moonie wasn't wearing underwear. She was amazed when she saw his cock. It was at least 9-inches long and almost as thick as Tim's.

What was really noticeable besides the sheer size of Moonie's prick was the tattoo that accompanied it. Moonie kept his crotch shaved and just above his cock was what appeared to be a tattoo of a shotgun facing you, so it appeared you were looking down the barrel of a gun.

Both girls sat up and Cindy said "interesting tattoo," as she touched the spot above his penis.

"Is this like playing Russian Roulette?" Cindy asked with a smile.

"No babe that's a revolver, all this does is blow your brains out." Moonie said.

"Good" Cindy said as she took Moonie's cock in her mouth.

Sky stood up on the edge of the bed and began to kiss Moonie and let him suckle her leaking breasts.

"She's a kinky fucking bitch baby, you are going to like her, I can't wait to watch you two," Sky said.

12