Wayward Wife Ch. 09

Story Info
They settle in to the dope life, Sunny brings in a new girl.
3.3k words
4.31
16.6k
11

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moonie had been home for about two months now. He woke up around 11 in the morning which was way too early in his opinion. Sky was naked beside him. He looked over at Cindy who was sitting on a bucket in the corner of the bedroom next to the old bean bag.

Cindy smiled at Moonie as she took a long hit of meth from her lightbulb as she was shitting into the bucket. Moonie had never got around to hooking the sewer lines back up to the trailer. At first, they had put the bucket in the bathroom but then in their drug addled brains decided the trip down the hall in the middle of the night wasn't worth it.

Moonie sat on the edge of the bed and grabbed his rig and slammed a decent shot of meth into his arm. Then he stood up and walked over to Cindy who was just finishing up; the smell from her and the half-filled bucket long over took the disgusting smell of Moonie's old dogs.

"Spread your legs Slut," Moonie ordered.

Cindy spread her legs and smiled at Moonie who began to piss onto her breasts. Most splashed off on to the carpet, but some ran down her stomach, over her pussy and into the bucket which was his actual goal.

"It's so fucking hot," Cindy moaned.

"Uh Huh," Moonie groaned as his stream weakened.

Cindy leaned forward and took his cock into her mouth and let him finish his piss. She then made an exaggerated swallow and showed Moonie her empty mouth.

"Good cunt," he said.

She returned her mouth to Moonie's cock and began to work on bringing it to full stiffness. Once she got it completely hard Moonie pulled her up on the bucket and bent her over the side of the bed that Sky was asleep in.

Cindy hadn't had time to find any toilet paper, so Moonie's dick was already dirty as he inserted it in one motion into her shit-lubricated rectum. Moonie had ass fucked her nightly since they met and true to his word had begun to cause her asshole to gape open continuously. It was not the large grotesque prolapsed asshole she described wanting but no one who fucked her would doubt she was an ass fucking pro.

Cindy's cunt began to squirt as Moonie continued his attack on her asshole in a meth fueled focus of destruction. Her piss and cum splashed onto Sky who woke up and rolled her eyes at her two lovers. Sky rolled over on her back and hung her head off the edge of the bed under Cindy's cunt catching some but not all of the sex juice that poured out of her.

After about 20 minutes Moonie began to cum yelling, "mother fucking slut, take my cuuuummm."

Moonie dumped all of his first load of the day directly into Cindy's worn asshole. Like a synchronized trio that knew each other's wants and moves by heart Moonie took a step back as Sky slid back a little onto the bed. Cindy turned around and sat her leaking asshole onto Sky's mouth and leaned over and took Moonies filthy prick completely into her mouth in one swallow.

Once Cindy was certain she had completely cleaned Moonie's cock, and Sky had eaten a large portion of goo from her asshole and came herself from the tongue lashing she stood up and French kissed Sky. They passed their filth back and forth until they each swallowed their share.

Moonie lit up a Pall Mall and Cindy sat back down on the bucket to let anything Sky missed drain out of her asshole. Sky squatted beside Cindy and pissed into the dirty carpet as both girls giggled at their perversion.

Cindy re-lit her pipe and shared what methamphetamine was left with Sky.

Moonie got dressed putting on the same jeans he had worn for a week, pulling them over his naked crotch. He found a pair of somewhat clean socks and put on his old pair of work boots. He found an old biker t-shirt and put it on.

After finishing their morning meth Cindy and Sky began to get dressed. Moonie had told them they were going with him today otherwise they would have followed his wishes and stayed naked all day.

Cindy pulled her pair of jeans on she had brought with her from her previous life. As she slid them up her legs, she looked at the artwork Moonie had lovingly added to her body. Her right leg was covered with a snake that started at her foot and wrapped up her leg ending at the tattooed garter belt.

On her left leg there was a demon on the back of her calve.

Flames shot up from both her wrists. On her left hand across her knuckles was the word 'PAIN' and across her right knuckles was the word 'SLUT'. Over both elbows were spider webs and barbed wire wrapped both biceps. On the back of her neck was a bar code symbol. Her nipples were now outlined with tattooed hearts.

On her back in giant old English letters were the words 'HAIL SATAN'. As Cindy buttoned up her blue jeans just above her pussy, she saw the last tattoo she had received that Sky had the matching version of. It was just above her shaved cunt and it was the only tattoo she now had that she had ever looked in the mirror and worried her. It was a beautiful moon with a wolf howling. Around it were the words 'Property of Moonie'.

Cindy found her black heels which were starting to look worn. She found an old t shirt of Moonie's and put it on. Sky found a hoodie and an old pair of jeans and a t-shirt to put on. She put on her old boots as well.

Both girls lit their morning cigarettes and walked into the living room where Moonie was.

The three lovers climbed into Moonie's old half ton pick-up he had bought for $500 from a salvage and took off towards the big city. Between them they smoked half a pack of cigarettes on the drive.

When they arrived in the city, they stopped at a burger joint for a bite to eat. A woman was in line next to them with her two children. Cindy thought the children were similar in age to her children back home. Cindy smiled at the children and notice the woman move them to the opposite side of her in an obvious effort to shield them from the tattooed trio.

After eating Moonie went into the restroom and slammed a small amount of meth while the girls sat in the car and smoked cigarettes. When Moonie came out, he seemed extremely wired and anxious.

"Let's do this," Moonie said.

Moonie drove into the urban area of the city and Cindy noticed there appeared to be more and more black people in the area. He finally stopped at a house in a run-down neighborhood. If the house would have had wheels under it, you could have mistaken it for one of their trailers.

Moonie went into the house and after about 30 minutes came out with a duffle bag. He placed the bag in the back of the truck under a small tarp. He opened the bag and took something out, zipped up the bag and pulled the tarp back over it.

He climbed back into the truck and handed Cindy who always sat behind him a silver semi-auto pistol.

"Hide that baby," he said.

Cindy momentarily held the pistol out in front of her like she had seen in movies and then slid it between her legs pointing the barrel towards her asshole and closing her legs.

On the way back to the trailer they stopped and made three drops to his street dealers and collected his cut. Moonie had also kept a decent amount for his and the girls personal use. Once they made it back onto the old two-lane highway that led to the trailers, he pulled a glass pipe from his pants and a lighter and they all took turns smoking meth until they pulled into the trailers.

When they got home, they noticed Sunny's Honda was back at his trailer. They went inside their trailer and Moonie went and put the rest of his product in the bedroom closet. Cindy still had the pistol in her hand and was waving it around the house pointing it in a meth fueled game of cowboys and Indians.

Moonie came in and took the pistol away from Cindy.

"Jesus Christ, thank you," Sky said.

Moonie unloaded the pistol and sat the magazine and lone bullet down on the kitchen table.

"Don't play with guns girl," Moonie said.

Cindy raised Moonie's gun hand up and placed her lips over the barrel of the gun and began to pretend to give the gun a blow job.

Moonie and Sky looked at each other and rolled their eyes.

"Cunt you are out of control," Sky told her. "I'm going to go see what Sunny is doing."

"We'll be over in a few," Moonie said smiling.

After Sky left Moonie and Cindy went into the bedroom and both got naked. Moonie grabbed his rig and Cindy stopped him.

"I wanna help," Cindy said.

"I don't want you on the needle," Moonie told her.

"No, I want to shoot you up," Cindy said.

"OK slut. But don't get any ideas," he said.

Moonie showed her how to load the spoon and heat the crystal meth. He showed her how much to put in the syringe depending on how fucked up you wanted to get. Then he tied the tourniquet around his arm and Cindy with some coaching was able to insert the syringe, draw back until she saw a little blood mix and then depress the plunger.

"Mother Fucker," he said.

As Moonie laid back Cindy put her lips around his cock and began to suck. Neither of them had been able to take a shower in about a week and Moonie's cock and balls had a strong aroma of dirt, sweat and ass. Cindy took it all in enjoying the depravity of her life, in fact she felt a sense of true satisfaction realizing she was closing in on all her goals of self-destruction.

Once Cindy was certain she had brought Moonie to his full hardness she climbed onto his raging erection and began to bounce up and down with wild abandon.

"God damn it Moonie. Fuuuuuck meeee," Cindy begged.

Moonie rolled her over and pinned Cindy's legs back as far as he could. He then began to hammer into her cunt with every bit of force he had.

"Fuuuuccccckkkk Yeeeessssss," Cindy hissed.

"You want my cum you fucking filthy whore?" Moonie asked.

"Give it to me, c'mon knock me up baby," Cindy breathlessly begged.

"You wanna have my baby you junkie slut?" he teased her.

"Sure, baby claim this cunt and give me a baby," Cindy teased again.

Together they both came in unison clawing at each other and calling each other filthy names. Moonie rolled over keeping a hold of Cindy and not letting his cock fall out of her. He grabbed his lighter and smokes from the end table and lit a cigarette.

He then handed the cigarette to Cindy who took a deep drag getting the cherry red and handing it back to Moonie. He held the lit end of the cigarette by Cindy's left nipple.

"Yesssssss, c'mon you pussy, do it," Cindy said.

Moonie found a spot around the nipple that didn't have a scar and pressed the cherry hard into her skin.

"Fuuuucccckkkk," she yelled having an incredible orgasm as she began bouncing again on Moonies prick.

Later that night Sky came back in and told the passed-out couple to wake up. Slowly they dragged themselves out of bed and sat on the edge lighting cigarettes.

"Sunny's having a small party. You lovebirds wanna go?" Sky asked.

"Sure," Cindy said. She missed Sunny.

"Why not?" Moonie said.

"He's got his new girlfriend over there," Sky said.

"What the fuck?" Cindy asked.

"What?" Moonie looked at her.

"He didn't OK a new girlfriend with me," Cindy teased.

They all giggled, and Cindy and Moonie began to get dressed. While getting dressed Cindy leaned over and kissed Sky.

"I missed you baby," Cindy told her.

"I'm sure you did,"" Sky teased.

On the way over to Sunny's trailer Moonie stopped and took a long piss. Cindy grabbed his cock while he was doing it and tried to write her name in the dirt with his piss, but you couldn't read it.

They walked into the trailer and Sunny and his new girlfriend were sitting on the same dirty couch Cindy and Sunny had fucked on numerous times.

Cindy immediately recognized the girl as the checkout girl at the grocery store, they always went to. She appeared to be about 18 with bleach blond hair, nice tits and a small hoop through her nose. Sunny introduced her as Melody.

The five of them sat around Sunny's trailer and drank. Sunny and Melody smoked a few joints and occasionally Sky and Cindy would go into the bathroom and smoke meth from their glass pipes.

Around 3 in the morning they all fell asleep in Sunny's living room. Sunny and Melody wandered into the bedroom and fell asleep.

Around noon the next day Sunny was up and woke Cindy.

"Hey, I gotta go to town for a little bit," Sunny said, "Will you keep Melody company until I get back?"

"Sure baby," Cindy leaned up and kissed him.

"Thanks baby, I'm glad you came over last night, I miss you guys," Sunny said.

Sunny did miss his friends. Though it wasn't that he didn't see them, he just hadn't seen as much of them since he found this new girl. Plus, to be honest, Sunny liked to smoke weed and he found the meth induced state the other three got into a little bit of a turn off. He loved all three, but he wished they would slow down on the hard dope. Plus, they rarely bathed anymore.

After Sunny left Cindy woke Moonie up.

"Damn it woman what do you want?" Moonie grumbled.

"Wake up and be ready," Cindy said.

"For what?" Moonie asked, sitting up.

"You'll know when you see it," Cindy said, "Leave Sky baby asleep."

"OK," Moonie said.

"Where's your ice?" Cindy asked.

Moonie handed her a small bag of crystal meth he had in his pocket.

Cindy walked back to the back of the trailer and started the shower in the bathroom. She walked into the back bedroom a few times and lit a cigarette making sure to close the Zippo lighter and making just enough noise.

When she saw Melody start to stir, she went into the bathroom and got into the shower. Before long Melody came into the bathroom and Cindy poked her head out of the shower curtain.

"I'm so sorry but I really have to pee, do you mind?" Melody asked.

"No baby, not at all," Cindy said.

Melody was in a pair of thong panties and one of Sunny's t-shirts. While she was peeing, Cindy poked her head out a few more times and spoke to her.

"Do you need a shower?" Cindy asked.

"Yeah, once you're out, I will," Melody said.

"Oh, I promise you Sunny doesn't have that much hot water," Cindy said, "Just get in here, I don't bite."

"Oh, I don't know about that," Melody said.

"Baby, don't worry, if you're with Sunny, you're with all of us"" Cindy said, "we're just one big happy family."

"Ha-ha, he said you guys were pretty wild and crazy," Melody said.

"Hurry up, water's already starting to cool off,"" Cindy lied.

Melody stripped off her panties and t-shirt and got into the shower with Cindy.

"You're cool, aren't you?" Cindy asked.

"Yeah, like I've fooled around a little and kissed a girl before," Melody said.

"Oh, I knew you would be," Cindy said, "Sunny always picks fun girls."

Cindy leaned down to the shorter girl and began to kiss her gently on the lips. She ran her hands up Melody's hips and began to rub her breasts and then started gently kissing her nipples. Soon she was kneeling in front of the new girl and licking her pussy as Sky had expertly taught her over the last few months.

Before long Melody came and Cindy rose up and began to leisurely kiss her and tell her how beautiful she was. They got out of the shower and dried each other off.

"Let's take this party back to Sunny's bed," Cindy said, grabbing Melody by the hand and leading her out of the bathroom naked. As she led her down the hall she turned and looked at Moonie.

Cindy and Melody laid down on the bed and were kissing and petting when Moonie walked in. He was holding Cindy's glass pipe in his hand.

"Oh, thanks babe," Cindy said, taking the pipe from Moonie.

Melody began to cover up with the dirty blanket on Sunny's bed.

"Don't do that baby, you're too gorgeous to cover up," Cindy said.

Cindy lit up her meth pipe and took a large drag blowing smoke over the top of Melody.

"Here baby, take the edge off," Cindy held the pipe out to Melody.

"Oh, I just smoke weed usually," Melody said.

"It's all good baby," Cindy said as she took another drag and held the pipe out to Melody.

Melody took the pipe and Cindy lit it and spun the pipe in Melody's mouth as Melody took a long draw.

"Yeah, suck it like a glass cock," Cindy said.

Melody released the pipe and after holding for a few seconds blew out a long white cloud.

Just then Moonie pulled his hardening cock out and Cindy reached and grabbed it and pointed it towards Melody.

"Now suck this one like it's a glass cock," Cindy said.

Melody, her mind spinning from its first induction into meth psychosis, leaned down and took Moonies prick in her mouth and began to suck.

Soon all three were on the bed naked. Moonie had slid between Melody's legs and positioned his big cock at the entrance to her shaved pussy.

"Do it," Cindy said.

"She has to ask," Moonie said.

"Baby, do you want Moonie's big cock?" Cindy asked.

"Yeeeessss," Melody hissed.

Moonie began to rub his cock up and down her moistening cunt. Once he saw it start to glisten, he began sliding his cock into her. Moonie kept pushing until he was sure he was completely into her womb.

"Now fuck the bitch," Cindy ordered.

Cindy moved around and sat on Melody's face and Moonie handed her Melody's legs to hold. For the next 30 minutes Moonie true to form continued to pound away at Melody's womb.

Cindy continued to egg him on. "Cum in her."

"Do it, shoot it deep."

"She needs your cum."

"C'mon she needs a baby, give her a baby."

Melody for her part, moaned and panted. Often repeating whatever Cindy said between licking her pussy. Finally, Cindy moved off her face and Melody wrapped her arms around Moonies neck and began to kiss him and suck on his neck.

"Cum in me please," Melody begged.

"Cummming," Moonie yelled as he shot a large dose of his potent sperm into Melody's womb.

Afterwards Moonie, Cindy and Melody laid in bed and shared a cigarette.

"Thanks, babe," Cindy said kissing Melody.

"I can't believe I did that," Melody said, "what am I gonna tell Sunny?"

"Oh, trust me, I'd wait to tell him," Sky said from the doorway.

Sky walked over and sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed Cindy's leg.

"You're the fucking devil," Sky said.

Cindy looked up at Sky with a shit eating grin.

Nine months later Melody would give birth to a beautiful baby boy.