Wayward Wife Ch. 11

Story Info
Tyrone tries out his new girls and they love it.
2.8k words
4.25
19.1k
10

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy and Sky climbed into the back seat of Tyrone's black Tahoe. The ride was a little rough due to the oversized wheels and tires. The windows were blacked out. Tyrone sat in the front seat with the driver who was thick and about six foot two; Tyrone called him Clay. In the back seat with the girls was Lex. He was about six four and thin as a rail.

Soon Lex lit up a joint and handed it to Tyrone who took a large toke before handing it to Clay. Clay took a long drag and handed it back to Tyrone. Tyrone then passed the joint to Cindy. She smiled at Tyrone as he passed it and took a big drag and handed it to Sky who took a drag and handed it back off to Lex. They all passed it around until it was gone.

"You girls ever tricked before?" Tyrone asked.

"No," both girls said in unison.

"But we love to fuck," Cindy said.

"Fucking ain't tricking," Tyrone said.

"What do ya mean Daddy?" Cindy asked not realizing what she was saying before she said it.

Tyrone took a moment to look at Cindy and she couldn't decide if he liked what he saw or was just sizing her up.

"Tricking ain't about you getting off, it's about getting me my dollars," Tyrone said.

"Gotta make that paper," Clay interjected.

"How many girls work for you?" Sky asked.

"We running 8-10, depending if a nigger in jail or not," Tyrone said.

"Do you have only black girls?" Sky asked.

"Fuck no, I only got one sister, but you all nigger's if you work for me," Tyrone laughed.

Both girls laughed a nervous laugh along with Tyrone.

"We need to get them hoes back out when we get in," Clay said. "Fucking John's ain't turning quick enough, need to give 'em some two for one special or something,"

"Sounds like you need more John's," Cindy spoke up.

"We need more cash," Lex said.

"Sure baby, but with the rate of diminishing return you need to increase your John's. Which means you gonna have to increase your hoes probably. You get thirty John's to fuck fifteen hoes is better than twenty Johns fucking ten hoes," Cindy explained.

"You a God damn math wizard," Clay said.

"Shut up nigger," Tyrone said, now he was sizing up Cindy.

"I was good with numbers in school," Cindy said.

She decided she wouldn't share that her minor was accounting, and major was marketing. In her previous life she led tri-state area in sales, even if it wasn't in pussy.

"Might not wear your hoes out as fast either," Cindy said.

"Oh, I'm going to wear a couple of hoes out here real soon," Tyrone said.

"Promise?" Cindy teased.

The rest of the ride to the city they smoked a blunt which Cindy learned was basically a cigar stuffed with marijuana. When they arrived in the city Cindy realized they had driven back to the house she and Sky had ridden to with Moonie.

Clay walked in front of Tyrone and opened the door to the house. The girls followed Tyrone and Lex followed them. Cindy realized Clay and Lex were not only friends and muscle but were Tyrone's security.

Once in the house Lex had the girls put their stuff in a back bedroom. The girls noticed there were at least six beds in the small bedroom.

"Come here fresh meat," Tyrone said from the living room.

"Be here at 10 in the morning," Tyrone told both Clay and Lex as they walked out the door.

"Get naked. Gonna sample the merchandise," Tyrone told the girls.

Both Cindy and Sky stripped what little clothes they had on and stood before Tyrone. When Tyrone walked around Sky he reached out and ran his long black finger over a stretch mark on her lower stomach.

"Where dem kids at?" Tyrone asked.

"Don't know," Sky said.

Tyrone then pointed at Cindy. "Bout you Sin?"

"Don't know," Cindy said. It wasn't really a lie; she didn't know anymore.

"Don't care," Cindy followed up.

"Good answer cunt," Tyrone said.

Tyrone reached out and flipped Cindy's nipple piercing.

"Ouch!" Cindy exclaimed.

"We just got these tonight and they're a little tender," Sky said.

"Yeah, Pete do good work," Tyrone said.

Both girls looked at each other and then at Tyrone.

"Moonie was a dumb mother fucker girls. Made him easy to find," Tyrone said laughing.

"Yeah but he had a big dick," Cindy laughed.

Now Tyrone bent over and let out a belly laugh that reverberated through the house.

"That cracker didn't have no big dick, dis a big black cock," Tyrone said unzipping his pants and pulling out the largest cock either girl had ever seen. Cindy immediately went to her knees to study the black cock.

It wasn't completely hard, but it was already about 12 inches long. It was every bit as big around as Moonies or Tim's. It was the most menacing cock Cindy had ever seen. What amazed Cindy even more was Tyrone's balls. They hung down almost like a small horse and were the size of a racquetball.

"That thing will never fit in me," Sky said.

"Bitch, you had two babies, I'm gonna get this mother fucker up my ass," Cindy said looking up at Tyrone.

"Let's see what you got," Tyrone said.

Cindy leaned in and engulfed the head of Tyrone's cock. She began to bob up and down on the head creating saliva like she knew she could.

"That's it baby," Tyrone said.

Cindy suddenly pulled her mouth from Tyrone's cock.

"Sky come here," Cindy gasped.

Sky leaned down next to Cindy.

"This mother fucker is huge; can you lick around the sides? I need help getting this wet if I'm gonna get it down my throat," Cindy said.

"You can't deep throat that," Sky said in disbelief.

"Ain't no bitch take my cock to the root slut," Tyrone told her.

"Daddy, you ain't never met a slut like me," Cindy said.

Sky began to lick and suck around the sides of Tyrone's giant cock.

"Spit on it bitch," Tyrone said.

Sky began to cover Tyrone's cock in spittle and continued to lick it. Meanwhile Cindy began to slide up and down Tyrone's cock. Cindy had worked herself down about six or seven inches of Tyrone's cock. Again, she raised off Tyrone's cock.

"Daddy can you do me a favor?" Cindy asked.

"Come on bitch what?" Tyrone said.

"When I go back down this time, I need you to pull me down the rest of the way to the root," Cindy said.

"I'll kill you, you dumb bitch," Tyrone said.

"So, what, you killed a mother fucker before haven't you? Besides you're not gonna kill me and if you do, Sky's a great fuck," Cindy said.

Cindy immediately went back down on Tyrone's cock before he could answer and aggressively began to bob up and down. Soon she felt Tyrone's large hands grab the back of her head and begin pulling her down his cock.

She began to feel Tyrone's hairs on her nose. Then she felt Tyrone slide her back off his cock and then pull her back down again. Once she felt her nose touch his hard belly, he pulled even harder and held.

"God damn you crazy bitch take it," Tyrone yelled.

Tyrone looked down just in time to see Cindy's eyes roll back in her head as her body went limp.

Cindy woke up some time later and found Tyrone and Sky on the bed. Tyrone was fucking Sky with an easy stroke.

"Oh Daddy, don't stop, I'm gonna cum," Sky begged.

"Cum then slut," Tyrone said almost as an order.

"Uuuuggghh," Sky moaned as she came on Tyrone's black cock.

"No fair!" Cindy pined at the couple.

"Look who woke the fuck up," Tyrone said.

"Get in here baby and get some of this giant black dick," Sky said sliding out from under Tyrone.

Cindy slid in under Tyrone and felt the tip of the gigantic cock that had almost killed her already tonight.

"God yes baby," Cindy said grabbing Tyrone's cock and placing it at the entrance to her moist pussy.

Tyrone eased in his cock filling Cindy like she had never been filled before. Cindy felt every ridge of the large black prick as it stretched her well fucked pussy. Then she felt it reach into her cervix and womb.

"Oh my God Daddy," Cindy said.

"You like that nigger dick?" Tyrone asked.

"I've never had anything like this before," Cindy cried.

"You mean you a whore who ain't never fucked a nigger?" Tyrone asked.

"No," Cindy said.

"From now on, crackers pay and niggers spray, you got me?" Tyrone asked.

"Huh baby?" Cindy asked confused.

"We'll make them white boys wear a rubber. But ain't no nigger gonna wear one. We all barebacking this shit," Tyrone said starting to sweat as he began to pound harder into Cindy's ever loosening cunt.

"Mmmmhhmmmm," Cindy moaned.

"Everybody like to fuck a knocked-up hoe, but we gonna have niggers not whitey's in this house. You feel me?" Tyrone said.

"God yes, breed me please, I need it," Cindy began to rant.

"Take it, take my cum you white bitch," Tyrone groaned as he began to shoot his cum into Cindy.

Cindy was amazed at the amount of cum Tyrone's giant balls shot into her. When Tyrone finished, he rolled off and told Sky to clean his dick. Sky sucked on Tyrone's cock and cleaned all the cum from his cock and any that had leaked down to his ball sack.

"Now go clean her pussy," Tyrone said pointing at Cindy who was lying on her back with her legs spread and her gooey pussy yawning open.

Sky climbed between Cindy's legs and ate at her pussy as she had many times before. However, she had never seen Cindy's cunt in this open state or have this much cum running out of it.

Tyrone lit a Kool cigarette and watched the two whores intertwine their bodies and lazily rub and kiss on each other after Sky had cleaned Cindy's pussy.

After a while Tyrone walked into another room and came out with a silver platter with a large amount of white powder on it. He produced a $100-dollar bill and rolled it up and after cutting out two lines snorted them into his large nostrils.

He then handed the bill to Cindy and cut two lines out of the cocaine and she snorted the lines and immediately felt a rush somewhat similar to her methamphetamine. She then handed the bill to Sky and she followed Cindy's lead and snorted two new lines of cocaine.

"Damn, I like that shit," Sky said.

"That's da good stuff," Tyrone said.

Cindy went down and started to suck on Tyrone's cock.

"Oh shit, here we go again," Sky teased Cindy.

Cindy took her mouth off Tyrone's dick and smiled at Sky.

"Nope, we got a hole to fill yet," Cindy said with the familiar fire in her eyes.

"Daddy I hope you know what a crazy bitch you got," Sky said.

"All you hoes crazy, just some crazy and sexy as fuck," Tyrone said.

"True dat," Cindy said between mouthfuls.

"Hoe, go get my lube out the top drawer in my bedroom, don't be digging nowhere else," Tyrone told Sky.

Sky ran into the master bedroom and opened the top drawer of the dresser and pulled out some Astro Glide. She saw several small packages of weed, coke and meth as well. She also saw four or five guns.

"Here you go Daddy," Sky said returning with the bottle.

"OK, you hoes line up," Tyrone ordered.

Both girls leaned over the edge of the couch and Tyrone applied a liberal amount of lube to his cock. Then he squirted two squirts into each girl's asshole and stuck one, then two fingers in and rooted around a little bit.

Tyrone first pressed his cock against Cindy's asshole.

"Looks like you've taken one or two whore," Tyrone said.

"I'm gonna take more Daddy, I wanna take so many more, please make me take more," Cindy begged.

"Hush now," Tyrone said almost lovingly, as he began to press into Cindy's dirt box.

"Uuuugggghhhhh," Cindy moaned again.

"You are the biggest whore on the planet," Sky said teasing Cindy.

"I working on it," Cindy giggled.

Tyrone pulled out of Cindy's asshole making it gape like it never had before and then stuck his cock into Sky's ass.

"Jesus Christ," Sky said.

"Take it slut," Tyrone said sliding his cock a little further into Sky's asshole.

"OK, OK, OK," Sky said reaching back trying to stop Tyrone's onslaught.

"I'm sorry Daddy. Please no," Sky said.

Tyrone pulled out of Sky's ass and returned to Cindy's still gaping asshole, pushing in without effort this time.

"Yeah baby, give me that black cock," Cindy cried.

"You want it all slut?" Tyrone asked.

"God yes. Don't go easy. Ruin me," Cindy begged.

Tyrone was fully hard now and pressed his almost 13-inch black dick into Cindy with enough force her head snapped back. Her mouth opened in a silent scream.

"It's what you want you dirty fucking whore," Sky said as she spat into Cindy's face causing Cindy to begin to squirt her pissy cum down on to, her and Tyrone's feet.

"Holy fuck this bitch is squirting!" Tyrone bellowed.

"Don't stop now Daddy. She's gone to her special place. Wear that fucking shit hole of hers out. Do it you fucking elephant dicked nigger make her asshole drop down to her knees," Sky yelled at them both.

Cindy could not stop cumming down her legs as Tyrone pummeled her asshole. She began to finally make noises, but it was like she was speaking in tongues.

After about 20 minutes Tyrone began to grunt and started dumping his cum inside Cindy's intestines. When he finally pulled out, he took out his cell phone and took a picture of Cindy's gaping red asshole. It took several minutes before it even closed slightly.

The threesome continued to fuck until about 6 AM. Tyrone had just come a fourth time, shooting his load onto Sky's tits and new nipple piercings as Cindy tongue fucked his asshole when the front door opened. Four girls came dragging in.

"Ahh shit who these bitches?" one asked as they entered the house.

"Daddy got new hoes," another said.

They each walked over and sized up the two whores still covered in sweat, cum and body fluids.

"God damn that bitch got Hail Satan on her, she crazy," One girl said.

"You don't even know hoe," Tyrone laughed.

The girls became less interested in the new girls when they saw the cocaine tray lying on the table. They each began to snort a line when Tyrone realized what they were doing.

"You fucking cunts get outta my coke, I'm gonna take that outta each of your asses," Tyrone threatened.

"Alright cunts, call it a night," Tyrone said.

Cindy curled up next to Tyrone.

"Nope hoe, you two get your asses in there and grab a cot, T sleeps alone," Tyrone said.

Cindy and Sky didn't bother to find their clothes and walked into the back bedroom and located two cots while the other girls stared at them.

One of the girls pointed to the closet and said, "should be a couple of blankets in there."

"Thanks," Cindy said digging out two older blankets and giving one to Sky.

"I'm Pearl," the girl said.

"Hi Pearl, I'm Cindy and this is Sky," Cindy smiled.

"Well, hey it's good to meet you," Pearl said. "You all been in the life long?" She asked.

"No, I guess not. But we've been whores forever. We just haven't got paid for it," Cindy said.

"You mean, you been sluts, only hoes get paid," Pearl corrected.

"I guess that's true, we've been sluts then," Cindy said.

"I guess you got some of that magic cock tonight," Pearl said.

"Yeah, Sin took all of it down her throat and up her ass," Sky said.

"The fuck she did," one of the girls said.

"Not lying," Sky said.

"Whatever," the girl said.

"It's all good Sky," Cindy said. "They'll learn what a whore I am, soon enough."

"We better get to sleep; we'll show you the ropes tomorrow," Pearl said.

Pearl then produced several pills out of a pill bottle and crushed them up into a powder.

"How much coke did you girls do?" Pearl asked.

"Fuck, five or six lines," Cindy said.

"Shit, you better get a piece of this," Pearl said opening back up the pill bottle and grabbing four more pills and crushing them up on a paper plate.

"What is it, Oxy?" Cindy asked.

"Fuck no, Ambien, it'll knock us on our ass, so we can sleep," Pearl explained.

"Awesome," Cindy said.

Pearl then snorted two lines handing the plate to Cindy who snorted two lines and handed the plate to Sky who snorted two lines. There was a little residue left and Pearl nodded to Cindy to finish it off and Cindy snorted the remaining dust.

"Nighty night whores," Pearl said.