Wayward Wife Ch. 13

Story Info
Cindy faces her pregnancy and makes poor choices.
2.1k words
4.19
13k
7
0

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy woke up Sunday morning next to Sky who had climbed into her cot at some point. Cindy looked down at her beautiful whore girlfriend and lit up a Kool. She lazily smoked it and gently rubbed on Sky's tits.

Sky's tits hadn't had any milk in over a month and Cindy missed the connection she had from drinking from her lovers' udders. She thought to herself the tables might be turned soon enough.

Cindy knew evil bitch Lindsey was right. She didn't do yoga anymore, but her stomach wasn't from lack of exercise. It was spawn from her life of excess.

Cindy always had a hard time connecting with her children in her previous life and this child meant even less to her. In fact, she wasn't sure she was going to keep it or solve the situation herself.

"Morning cunt" Sky said startling Cindy.

"Morning beautiful" Cindy said placing her Kool between Sky's lips.

"Fuck that's good" Sky said as she blew out the smoke.

"I know what's good baby." Cindy said as she grabbed her rig and started to heat her first load of dope for the day.

After loading a dirty syringe Cindy found on the dirty bedroom floor, she located a spot on Sky's foot and depressed the plunger watching Sky's eyes roll back in her head.

Cindy loaded a much larger dose for herself.

"Go easy baby," Sky said.

Cindy looked Sky square in the eye as she depressed the plunger.

"Babe, I'm doping for two now." Cindy said.

"I thought you were fucking pregnant bitch." Sky said.

"Why didn't you tell me cunt." Cindy teased.

"I don't know, sometimes I worry about you." Sky said.

"Look here cunt, I don't need anyone to worry about me, do you fucking understand me?" Cindy said angrily.

"I'm sorry baby don't be mad." Sky said. She had never seen Cindy angry before.

"I'm going to tell you something I've never told you. You and me are whore's for life cause I've lived the good life and I don't ever wanna go back." Cindy said.

"The good life?" Sky asked.

"Yeah, the perfect husband, the perfect kids, perfect house all of it." Cindy spat.

"Really? I didn't know." Sky said.

"I know cause I didn't tell you. And do you know what's perfect about that other life?" Cindy asked.

"What?" asked Sky.

"It perfectly sucks." Cindy said. "No one, not this baby, not you, not my husband, no one is going to keep me from my goal of becoming the biggest junkie fucking whore on the planet."

"OK baby, I'm sorry if I hurt you." Sky said.

"I want you to hurt me cunt, but I want my pain to leave a mark, not fuck with my head." Cindy tried to explain.

"I'm telling you what. That cunt last night knew how to treat a bitch. Wanna see?" Cindy asked.

"Sure baby." Sky said.

"Watch this," Cindy said as she stood up and bent over putting her ass in Sky's face and pushing causing her asshole to slightly push out.

"Ha-ha you're getting a rose bud cunt" Sky said in amazement.

"I know and I want that mother fucker to hang out all the time." Cindy said with a fierceness that Sky knew she meant business.

"Cunt you're gonna have to wear a diaper when you're an old woman." Pearl said sitting up on her cot.

"I'll be dead long before then." Cindy said.

"Shut up, I hate you." Sky said tearing up.

"You made baby upset." Pearl said.

Cindy turned around and threw her arms around Sky and gave her a deep loving kiss.

"Don't worry about me baby, I got this" Cindy said.

Later the girls dragged into Tyrone's kitchen and made breakfast and ate while each smoked Kool cigarettes and occasionally smoked meth from their glass pipe. Tyrone didn't make them stay naked like Moonie because it distracted Lex and Clay.

Soon Tyrone got up and the boys came in. The girls made them all breakfast and they all sat around the table and played dominoes. The boys had to make deliveries and pickups so the girls had the afternoon off before the boys would come get them and take them to the street.

After they left the girls smoked a little more and lounged.

"Pearl, you ever been with Lindsey and Hank before?" Cindy asked.

"No, but watch out for those two, I heard they fucked a bitch up once." Pearl said.

"Fucked her up how?" Cindy asked.

"Like cut her up or burnt her or something, and not like those little love taps you got on your titties." Pear said.

Cindy rubbed the shrinking scars around her nipples from her time with Moonie.

"Sounds like a party." Cindy said.

"Damn'it cunt, I'm serious, be careful with those two. I did hear they pay well though." Pearl said.

"Fuck yeah they do." Cindy said.

Soon enough the girls got up and put on their make-up and street clothes. Clay and Lex came and took them to the street.

When they hit the street, Cindy was on fire. She would take a date and then take a bump of dope. She usually would only take one or two bumps a night but was now planning on increasing her use tenfold.

Sky kept a close eye on Cindy, but she had her own dates to worry about and she knew Tyrone wouldn't be happy if she let her production drop.

During lunch break Cindy stayed in the bathroom and did her dope while Sky and Pearl sat with Lex and Clay and ate. Tyrone had gone home to package dope. After they ate Sky was feeling frisky and reached over and pulled Lex's cock out of his pants in the booth. Pearl climbed under the table and unzipped Clay's pants and took his cock into her mouth.

While Pearl sucked Clays 8-inch black cock, Sky leisurely stroked Lex long 10-inch thin cock. While she did it, she looked around the burger joint and made eye contact with other people. Her hand was under the table and unless someone was paying close attention, they wouldn't realize what she was doing.

"God damn whore" Lex said.

"Feel good Daddy?" Sky asked.

"Fuck yeah baby" Lex said.

"Let me know when your close." Sky ordered.

"Pearl?" Sky asked kicking her friend under the table.

"Hmmmmm" Pearl said, her mouth full of black cock.

"Don't swallow, I got an idea." Sky said.

"Mmmmmhmmmm" Pearl mouthed.

"Baby I'm gonna blow." Lex said.

Sky leaned down and took Lex's long thin cock into her mouth. Soon Lex began to shoot almost a full mouthful into Sky's mouth. Clay grunted a large grunt causing a woman two booths over to turn around and look. Sky gave her a 'go to Hell' look when she sat back up.

Pearl climbed out from under the booth and after the woman two booths over lost interest Sky waved her over and open mouth kissed her letting Pearl spit Clay's cum into her mouth.

Sky then got up and walked into the bathroom finding Cindy sitting on the toilet with her hand down her skirt.Cindy was grinding her teeth and making involuntary jerking movements. Sky grabbed Cindy by the face and spit her mouthful of cum down her throat.

Cindy looked at her wide eyed and smiled. Sky then began to slap her in the face and then the slaps turned into punches. Cindy tried to put her hands up, but Sky continued punching Cindy hard.

Finally, Sky stopped the barrage and Cindy looked up at her with tears streaming down her face and blood trickling from her nose.

"You listen to me you fucking gutter cunt. We can't be whore's for life if you're fucking dead in the ditch. You wanna ruin yourself I support you all the way, but we gonna do it with our cunt's not dying on the needle. Let's party like you and I know how. But I need you, do you fucking hear me? cause I can keep beating your ass."

"Yes" Cindy said between the tears.

"Now rinse your mother fucking face and let's go catch some dick." Sky said before storming out.

Soon Cindy walked out. Her eyes were red and her nose a little swollen.

"What the fuck?" Lex asked.

"She's fine, get us back to the corner." Sky said.

The rest of the night after Cindy turned a trick she would return to Sky and they would snuggle on the street corner, trading kisses and nuzzling each other's breasts.

"Can't wait till these fills with milk" Sky told Cindy.

"Oh God baby, so you want me to have it?" Cindy asked.

"I don't give a fuck about the kid." Sky said. "I just wanna suck on these tits like you did me."

"OK, for you I'll fill up these udders."

"State will take the kid." Cindy said flatly.

"State can have the kid." Sky said laughing.

"Whore's for life baby" Sky said.

"Whore's for life." Cindy said running up to the El Camino and her biker date.

Dan slid his cock between Gail's large DD tits. He loved titty fucking his secretaries' tits. Cindy's tits were gorgeous, but she didn't have quite enough tit to wrap around his cock.

"Yeah baby." Gail moaned, licking the tip of Dan's cock as it pushed up through her tits.

"I'm gonna cum." Dan moaned.

"Yes, cum on me baby." Gail said.

Dan shot a large rope of cum onto Gail's face and the rest onto her tits.

"God damn baby." Dan said.

"I missed that cock." Gail said.

"I know babe, with the kids I've been really busy. Went to my first dance recital and soccer games."

"Oh, I've been to a lot of my kid's soccer games." Gail explained.

"Yeah, gotta figure out what my son's done wrong. He's lost his starting spot." Dan said.

Gail rolled over and spread her legs.

"Why don't you start on this spot?" Gail said rubbing her clit.

"Ha-ha, I'm sure I'm gonna score." Dan said, moving up and sliding his hardening cock into Gail.

Dan lazily made love to Gail. Gail enjoyed kissing much more than Cindy did and Dan liked kissing her back. When they were done Dan laid with his head on Gail's stomach and toyed with her tits.

"How long baby?" Gail asked.

"Coming up on six months." Dan said.

"You know what she did was wrong." Gail said.

"Yeah, yeah I know that." Dan said. "Doesn't change how I feel about her."

"I know you love your wife. I love my husband too, but if he left me, I'd leave his ass." Gail said.

"She hasn't left me, she's just taking time off." Dan said.

"I know how smart you are." Gail said. "That's a good thing cause you sound really dumb right now."

Dan sat up on the side of the bed.

"I just can't stop loving her Gail." Dan said.

"I know babe, hopefully she loves you enough to come back." Gail said taking Dan's cock into her mouth as he leaned back on the bed.

Cindy looked back at the black 18-year-old that was pummeling her asshole.

"Yeah baby, that's it, you ever fucked a woman's ass before?" Cindy asked.

"Not one that looks like it's been fucked by a horse." The teenager's buddy said from the couch. Cindy was on her third cock of the five college freshmen in the room she was pulling a train on. She'd made them a deal. $450 for all of them in any hole they wanted.

"It's from fucking you big dicked brothers." Cindy said.

"Bitch likes that nigger dick." The guy fucking her ass said.

"Fuck yeah I do, gonna have a black baby too." Cindy said.

"Bitch got bred." The guy on the couch yelled.

"Uuuuhuuuuh" Cindy moaned. "I'm cummmmmiiiinnnng."

"Yeah baby." The guy fucking her ass said as Cindy began to squirt cum down the front of his legs.

After she was done with the freshmen she walked over to the next room and found Sky lying on the bed smoking her glass pipe.

"Brought you a present." Cindy said climbing up and sitting on Sky's face.

"Taste like a basketball team." Sky said causing Cindy to roll off her laughing. Her swelling had gone down in her face and Sky leaned over and kissed her. Cindy kissed her back and put her arms around Sky's neck.

"Fuck me I need a bump" Cindy said.

"Sure baby, but don't drown in it, I can fuck a junkie, I can't fuck a corpse." Sky said smiling.

"I'm sorry babe, I won't go crazy again." Cindy said.

Pearl stuck her head in the open door of the shitty motel room. "Shift's over cunts, let's go to the crib."

Sky and Cindy walked to the Tahoe holding hands.