Wayward Wife Ch. 15

Story Info
Cindy, Sky and Baby make three!
4.1k words
3.94
13.9k
5

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One year. Twelve months. 365 days. No matter how you break it down, it had been a long time for Dan. He wondered if it had been a long time for Cindy. He wondered what time she would be in tomorrow. Would she be in tomorrow? She said it was her "goal" to be back in 365 days.

What does goal mean? Is that a hard number? Dan knew he didn't have the answers and he knew Cindy had all the power, shit she had always had all the power in the relationship. He hadn't always realized that, but he did now.

Gail looked up from sucking Dan's cock and said, "Hey fucker, are you even paying attention? I'm working down here."

"Yeah babe I'm sorry," Dan answered.

"It was your idea to meet tonight. I was surprised when you called, I figured you'd be home polishing your shrine to your long-lost wife." Gail teased.

"Suck my cock and shut up bitch," Dan said.

"There's the man I'm looking for." Gail said engulfing his cock down her throat.

Before long Dan began to grunt, "Yeah baby swallow it, drink my cum."

Cindy was leaned over a trash can behind a Chinese restaurant. An older black man was fucking her asshole.

"Yeah baby. you like my ass baby?" Cindy moaned.

"Fuck yeah, I ain't ever fucked no pregnant bitch in her ass," The old man said.

"I love it baby, I love getting fucked in my loose asshole," Cindy said.

"I'm cumming baby girl," The old man said as he shot several spurts of cum into Cindy's asshole. As he pulled out of her asshole the cum poured out on the dirty alley.

Cindy raised up off the trash can, she liked the trash can because her distended belly fit nicely inside, and she still had a little support. She also thought it was somewhat appropriate since her life and the life of her unborn child were in the trash now.

As Cindy stood up and smiled at the older black man, she felt the milk run out of her nipples and roll down the underside of her swollen tits.

The older man with obvious sincere concern asked Cindy, "you getting close to having that baby?"

"Fuck I hope so," Cindy said

Cindy wandered back up the alley and found Sky sitting on a small wall next to the strip. Things had changed for the pair recently. Tyrone and the boys had been arrested delivering a load and since they were all felons and of course had their guns with them. They weren't going to get out anytime soon.

This meant the girls were out on their own. Life was rougher for an independent hooker out on the street. They had to move down several blocks as a new pimp had come in with his own hoes and he didn't need or want Tyrone's hoes.

This meant Cindy and Sky had to work on the far end of the strip and the johns were cheaper, dirtier and fewer and farther between. Pearl had gotten out of the life and the other hoes never liked Cindy and Sky anyway.

The girls got a motel room when they could, sometimes they slept down at the park or in an alleyway. They both missed Tyrone's big black cock and his higher quality crystal meth. Nowadays they smoked a cheaper meth that made them itch and they had to increase their doses just to keep the same high.

Cindy sat down on the half wall next to Sky, leaned in and gave her a long sensuous kiss. Both girls reeked, they hadn't got a motel room in over a week and the last one they had didn't have hot water.

It didn't matter to either girl. Sky stood up in front of Cindy and flipped up her half shirt and took her swollen tits in her hands. She stuck Cindy's engorged nipple in her mouth and began to suck. Her mouth filled with milk and she swallowed greedily.

Every other mouthful she would raise up and spit share with Cindy. Cindy would open her mouth and Sky would spit the milk into her open mouth and then follow with a long tongue kiss.

Soon Sky had Cindy's tits empty. "I think we're through all the colostrum slut, we're just down to the milk now."

"Awesome," Cindy said.

"Probably should have saved that for the baby," Sky said.

"Fuck that," Cindy spat.

"Why do you hate this baby so much, what did it do to you?" Sky asked.

"I don't hate the baby, well yeah I do, but it doesn't matter." Cindy tried to explain.

"I know your gutter trash, whatever," Sky said.

"Are we going to have this fight right now?" Cindy asked hopping off the wall and covering up her deflated tits.

"And before you say it, for the fourth time this week, sure it's our baby, that's what you want to hear isn't it.?" Cindy said angrily.

"Fuck you bitch," Sky said.

"Not if you keep up with that attitude," Cindy teased.

Sky wasn't in the mood to be teased, their last load of dope was absolute shit and she was on edge.

Sky reached out and took Cindy's hand interlacing her fingers with Cindy's and said, "It's just, I thought we loved each other."

"Cunt don't start that lovey-dovey shit," Cindy said.

"I love you, you know I do, but what are we gonna do? Set up house in some flop house nearby? You me and little Sky. We'd take turns tricking and playing mommy." Cindy said her voice raising as she said it.

"I don't know honey." Sky said as tears started to run down her face.

Cindy pulled back up her half shirt and turned and pointed to some cursive script on her rib cage. "What's that say bitch?"

"Oh, go fuck yourself," Sky said.

Cindy grabbed Sky by the belt loops on her daisy dukes and then pulled up her tank top and pointed to the same script on Sky's rib cage and asked, "what's yours say?"

"Sometimes I hate you." Sky said flatly.

Cindy grabbed Sky by the chin and looked into her eyes and said, "They say whores for life, not mommies for life."

"Well, you old fucking bag, since you're 12-years-older than me, maybe I'm worried my whore life is going to be a lot longer than yours."

Cindy looked at Sky with a serious face asking, "when did you figure that out?"

"Sometimes you're a stupid cunt, the first day, when I snooped and found your purple dildo." Sky explained.

Cindy broke out in a toothy grin. "I remember you in that shitty trailer. I remember you were the most gorgeous thing I had ever laid eyes on."

"I remember you trying to do yoga while you were fucking stoned." Sky said giggling.

"Fuck I love you baby" Cindy said.

"I love you too mommy." Sky teased.

"That was a long time ago wasn't it?" Cindy asked.

Sky looked down at the date on her phone and said, "Damn baby, that was pretty much exactly a year ago give or take a day."

Cindy looked at Sky wide-eyed and exclaimed, "What!"

"I said it's pretty much exactly a year since you came home with Sunny, why?" Sky asked.

"Um, no reason." Cindy said.

"Bitch these dumb mother fuckers will believe your lies when you tell 'em they got a big cock, I on the other hand know when you're lying to me." Sky said.

Cindy gave Sky a long kiss and then said, "Babe, it's a long story and it doesn't matter anymore."

"Fine, keep shit from me, it's almost like I'm your husband or something." Sky said.

Cindy just looked at her flatly and finally said "Come on whore I need to shit, you gotta hold me up."

Cindy and Sky walked over, and both squatted behind a dumpster. Since they had lost their steady room, they had figured out a system for going to the bathroom in their 'fuck me' pumps.

They each would squat and then hold each other's hands with their knees pinned against each other and lean back slightly. Soon they both started to piss out a rank liquid and then Cindy began to shit down on the dirty pavement.

"Jesus you stink whore," Sky said.

"Sorry babe," Cindy said finishing up.

"How's the baby?" Sky asked.

"Well, the little fucker is kicking the shit out of me currently, but can we not talk about it?" Cindy said.

"Fine." Sky said trying to catch up with Cindy who was walking back towards the street.

Suddenly Cindy took off running in her tall heels towards the street with Sky trying to catch up yelling, "wait baby, wait."

Sky caught up to Cindy who was leaning in a familiar blue Chevy tongue kissing Lindsey.

"Look who came to see us baby." Cindy said.

"Hey guys" Sky said with some trepidation.

Sky was remembering their last adventure with Hank and Lindsey and the fact that Cindy's tits were basically destroyed for a month. Cindy woke up in tears for a week straight afterward.

"Do I get a kiss Sky?" Lindsey asked.

Sky leaned into the Chevy and gave Lindsey a deep tongue kiss, she then began to cough a little and asked, "Jesus what's that smell?"

Lindsey began to laugh and said, "Well, we wanted to be really ripe for our favorite whore, so we haven't washed for a whole fucking month."

"I've got news, you two don't smell like a rose garden." Lindsey said.

"Yeah, we've kinda fallen on hard times." Sky said.

"Which is how we like 'em." Cindy said.

Sky looked at Cindy and shook her head in disbelief saying, "you truly worry me bitch."

"No reason to be worried yet." Lindsey said with an evil grin, "Wait until you see what I'm going to do to her, that should worry you."

"I was worried as soon as you pulled up." Sky said.

"Enough of this shit, are we gonna party or not?" Cindy asked.

"$1000 bucks for you both and all the Ice you can handle" Lindsey said.

"Fuck you, $1500 and you pay for the room." Cindy said.

"$1200, the Ice and you come home with us. When we're done you can use our obviously rarely used shower to clean up." Lindsey said.

"Deal." Cindy said climbing into the Chevy and pulling Sky in behind her.

It was about a 30-minute drive to Hank and Lindsey's house. Lindsey gave the girls her rig and several packages of ice that the girls shot up.

While they rode in the back-seat Sky tried to reason with Cindy under her breath saying, "you need to be careful, they really hurt you last time."

Lindsey obviously heard Sky because she said, "bitch if I remember right you beat her tits with a bible."

Cindy smiled wildly at Sky in a meth fueled grin and said, "I remember that, will you beat me again baby? I bet my tits will shoot milk across the room."

"We'll see baby," Sky said.

"Please, Please, please baby, I need you to fucking hurt me." Cindy said.

"How's your asshole?" Lindsey asked changing the subject.

Cindy smiled wild eyed at Lindsey and said, "see for yourself," She then turned around and pulled up her skirt baring her naked ass and pushed it between the seats. She reached around her hips and dug her finger tips into her asshole and pulled while she pushed down her stomach muscles causing her asshole to prolapse out a couple of inches.

"Look at you bitch," Lindsey said.

Sky leaned over and took Cindy's face in her hands and said "I oughta hate you for dragging me into this life, but I can't not love you" giving her a long French kiss.

Lindsey stuck the filter end of a lit cigarette into Cindy's prolapsed asshole and then took a quick picture with her cell phone.

"Fucking beautiful," Lindsey said.

"OK, put up your asshole, we're getting into traffic." Hank said.

"This whole car smells like your asshole by the way." Sky said kissing Cindy.

"Probably smells better than it did." Cindy said giggling.

Sky giggled and gave her another kiss and said, "probably."

Once they arrived at Hank's and Lindsey's Cindy was shocked to notice it was very similar to her and Dan's house. An upper middle-class house in a desirable neighborhood with a neighborhood park and pool.

Once they got inside Lindsey told the girls to strip. The girls took off their clothes and Lindsey folded them and put them on the couch.

"Let's go to the bedroom," Hank said and the girls followed the couple back to their large master bedroom.

Sky immediately kneeled down in front of Hank and took his long 12-inch thin cock into her mouth.

"Yeah suck his dick baby," Cindy said as she began rubbing Lindsey's fat saggy udders emblazoned with upside down crosses.

"Suck 'em" Lindsey said taking off her shirt and grabbing Cindy by the back of her head.

Cindy alternated sucking on Lindsey's nipples while squeezing the saggy tits. Lindsey's body odor was strong, and Cindy could taste dirt and sweat.

"Fuuuucccck, you taste like shit," Cindy said.

Lindsey began pushing Cindy's head down towards her cunt and said, "Just you wait baby,"

Cindy got down to Lindsey's moist cunt and the aroma was powerful.

"Jesus your cunt..." Cindy said.

Laughing and smiling down at Cindy Lindsey said, "I know cunt, I work for a living, I had to take two weeks' vacation just to make sure I could stay ripe for you.""How thoughtful" Sky said between loud slurps on Hank's prick.

"Stay in your lane over there." Cindy said laughing.

"This cock is ripe too." Sky said.

"It should be, I made him fuck me in the ass as much as he could the last couple of weeks." Lindsey said.

Lindsey grabbed Cindy's head and pushed it into her pussy and began to grind. "Yeah, eat me bitch."

"Lay back baby," Cindy said, pushing Lindsey back onto the bed.

Lindsey laid down and pulled her knees up and spread them, opening up her cunt and asshole.

Lindsey began to give Lindsey's pussy, ass and even her taint a tongue bath as Lindsey reached under and spread her flabby ass cheeks.

"Oh yeah look at that beautiful asshole." Cindy said as she began to tongue fuck Lindsey's dirty asshole.

"Uuuuggghhh, yeah, eat my ass you dirty fucking whore," Lindsey said.

After working on Lindsey's asshole several minutes Cindy worked back up to her clit and began licking, sucking and biting it.

Lindsey began to cum, leaking down into Cindy's mouth and yelling "fuck yeah eat my cum bitch."

Cindy raised her face from Lindsey's leaking cunt and smiled at her. They both turned and watched as Hank began to yell, "Oh fuck, swallow my cum baby."

"That's it baby, you're such a good cock sucker," Cindy told Sky lovingly as she watched Hank shoot off into her mouth.

Just as Cindy said it, she felt the warm spray and had enough experience to know she was being pissed on. She turned and tried to take as much of the liquid in her mouth.

"Fucking drink my piss, God you are the dirtiest whore I've ever found." Lindsey said.

Cindy made a display of having a mouthful and swallowing it down saying, "you know I'm the dirtiest."

Everyone got up and lit a cigarette. Lindsey strapped on her dildo smirking at Cindy as she slid it on. She walked over to Cindy and watched as Cindy expertly loaded a syringe and took a large dose of crystal meth.

Sky walked over and began to suck on Lindsey's plastic cock. "Yeah suck on her cock baby," Cindy said beginning to rub her pussy.

After slobbering on the dildo for several minutes Sky turned around and as Cindy bent over, she began to loudly slobber and suck on Cindy's asshole.

"Eat that dirty cunt's asshole" Lindsey coached Sky.

"Fuck yeah baby, eat my dirty ass." Cindy said.

"Uuuugggghhhhh, I love you're dirty ass." Sky said, she then stood up, turned to Lindsey and said, "destroy the cunt."

Lindsey stepped up and jammed her large black cock into Sky's asshole.

"Oooohhhhhhh, fuuuucccckkkkk." Cindy moaned.

"Jesus what a wonderful asshole." Lindsey said giggling, "this fucking thing is so much looser than when we started baby."

Cindy turned and looked at Lindsey, "thanks to you baby."

"Don't let her kid you babe, she'd take every dick in her ass if she could." Sky said.

Lindsey started fucking Cindy's asshole as hard as she could. "You're an ass fucking slut."

"Oh Jesus" Cindy said reaching down and grabbing her belly.

"You OK?" Sky asked, watching the lewd lesbian anal sex while she was mounted on Hank's cock in the reverse cowgirl position.

"I'm good, don't you fucking stop bitch." Cindy ordered Lindsey.

"You can have that fucking kid right here, I'm not stopping until I'm done with this asshole." Lindsey said.

"Come here bitch." Lindsey said looking at Sky.

Sky climbed off Hank's hard dick and came over as Lindsey unhooked herself from the dildo still balls deep in Cindy's asshole. She handed Sky another harness and indicated for her to begin fucking Cindy.

Cindy turned around with a red face and sweat pouring down it and said, "Fuck me baby, fuck me up."

Sky hooked up her harness and began fucking Cindy's asshole.

"Harder, harder, Jesus, yessss." Cindy said starting to cum down her legs.

Lindsey walked around and grabbed Cindy by the hair and pulled her head up. She roughly grabbed Cindy's leaking tits and squeezed as hard as she could, spraying titty milk out onto her legs.

"Fuuuucccck meeee." Cindy said and began to babble incoherently.

Lindsey reached back and grabbed a large rubber band from a package on the night stand and encircled Cindy's still engorged tit and snapped the rubber band down around it.

"OH Fuck!" Cindy yelled.

"You OK?" Sky asked for the second time in a few minutes.

"She's fine, just gonna destroy these luscious tits" Lindsey said.

"Leave something for the baby to eat off of?" Sky asked.

Lindsey began her evil laugh and said, "I'll see what I can do."

"Fuck that, destroy me bitch." Cindy said.

"Cindy God Damn it." Sky said while still fucking her asshole.

Cindy looked back and her eyes were big as saucers and in a wild drug induced fury, she said "C'mon you weak assed bitch, stop loving me and give me what I want."

Sky looked at Cindy and angrily jerked the plastic cock completely out of her asshole and said "Fuck you, I hate you so much for what you've done to us, I'm going to fucking ruin your asshole tonight and when you come crying to me in the morning I'm going to tell you to go to Hell you devil bitch."

Sky then balled up her fist and slammed it into Cindy's asshole and jerked it right back out.

"Uuuugggghhhh yeeeessss, fist my fuuuucking assssss baby." Cindy said.

"Fuck you, you dirty gutter tramp, I fucking hate you." Sky said slamming her fist in and out of Cindy's asshole.

"Come here Hank, God damnit I need a man's fucking fist." Sky said.

Hank got off the bed and walked over and knelt down and began to punch fuck Cindy's gaping asshole.

Meanwhile Lindsey had numerous rubber bands on each of Cindy's tits that were turning a luscious shade of purple. She raised Cindy's face up and Cindy looked up at her and smiled as tears and snot ran down her face.

Lindsey stood back and admired the swollen purple tits. She grabbed her glass pipe and shared several hits of meth with Cindy. She then produced a flimsy plastic ruler and began beating Cindy's tits.

"Harder, Harder, ruin me." Cindy begged as Lindsey continued to pound away at the purple tits and Hank punch fucked her distended gaping asshole.

After every few punches as Cindy's asshole would prolapse out, Sky leaned in and sucked it like a large cock, occasionally biting down on it causing Cindy to squeal.

The ruler had caused the tops of Cindy's tits to bleed from the rough abrasions. Lindsey dropped the ruler and grabbed a small wooden dowel about two feet in length and began to slam it down on the top of Cindy's tits.

Whack! Whack! Whack!

Cindy's tits splashed blood from their tops, and milk out of her nipples.

"Oh my God yes, don't stop." Cindy begged crying uncontrollably.

"I'm going to fucking destroy you tonight whore." Lindsey yelled.

Just then Cindy felt her pissy cum literally splash down onto her feet and both she and Sky at the same time said "Jesus Christ."

Breathing heavy, Cindy asked breathlessly "Did I just come again?"

Sky looked up thru Cindy's spread legs at Lindsey and they both knew.

"No babe, I think your water just broke." Lindsey said.

"Yeah, I think so too." Sky agreed.

Hank pulled his fist out of Cindy's asshole and looked at the girls and said, "Lindsey, what do we need to do?"

"Let's get her on the edge of the bed." Lindsey said.

"Wait a fucking minute", Sky said starting to tear up. "Don't we need to get her to a hospital?"

12