WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,595 Followers

"Slave, this is Mistress Brianna's public punishment spot. As you have so eloquently told me before, a Mistress doesn't need a reason to punish a slave. Simply observing one squirm as they're punished is reward enough for the Mistress. I am going to give you forty swats with a leather paddle on you ass, because I can. You might recall while we were on board the ship sailing, you hung me up for all the other passengers and crew to either give me a lick or a lick. We're doing the same with you today. After your punishment, I and everyone else who wishes to participate are charged with giving you a lick or a lick. They can pound your ass, or they can lick your cock or they can do both. There are only two restrictions. My slave can't cum. If he asks for permission to cum, you will stop what you're doing until the need to climax has passed. Anyone who makes my slave cum before I grant permission will get 100 swats of a whip on their cunt by Monique, who I'm sure knows how to do it well. If the slave cums without asking for permission, he will get 100 strokes with the whip to his cock. I want him to have the worst case of blue balls in the history of mankind. He has constantly used orgasm denial on me and I want him to know exactly what that's like. The second rule is that he must be turned every hour so neither his legs nor his arms will start to suffer from hanging here. Are there any questions?"

One hundred strokes of the whip to my cock. Shit. She really didn't want me to cum because I couldn't imagine a scenario where I would want that to happen. If there were questions, I didn't hear the questions or the answers due to the hood over my head. There might have been a couple questions because I hung there for awhile without anything happening. Finally, I felt a hand run up and down my side. Then the paddle tapped my buttocks, letting me know it was coming.

Crack, smack, wham, three really fast whacks to my buns, after which Marcia settled into a nice rhythm which slowly heated up my ass to the sizzling point. I couldn't tell if she was hitting me harder than I usually hit her, but I was really starting to appreciate how well she took it when I paddled her bottom. By the twentieth stroke, I was groaning and by the thirtieth, I was howling. Every smack afterward was like having a red hot frying pan applied to my ass it burned so. I was so glad when she reached the fortieth one. Then I felt a mouth envelop my cock like sucking a candy cane and a completely different sensation swept over me. I suspected it was Marcia because she swallowed me whole as only Marcia could. She got me nice and hard and then she stopped. It felt like someone else took her place. It still felt good, but it was totally different. After several minutes, I received five more swats to my ass, then another mouth took over. The next time there was a change, I received swats while another mouth stroked my cock.

There were three factors influencing my ability to cum. Any delay on the change of the mouth sucking me. The substitutions and the altered sensations caused by each swap. Alternating between the pleasure to my cock and the burning swats to my buns all hampered my climax. But by maintaining overall stimulation and the cock ring keeping blood in my prick, I stayed stimulated and ready to pop. It might have been thirty or forty-five minutes after they started, having lost all sense of time except they hadn't flipped me over yet, I felt the familiar awareness of a need to cum and asked for permission. As per Mistress Marcia's instructions, my cock was abandoned by the hot wet mouth wrapped around it and my ass came into a dozen more blows until the need to cum went away. When it stopped twitching, someone finally went back to work on it. Several minutes later, I was lowered to the floor, the chains were moved to my ankle cuffs and I was raised again in an upside down position.

When suspended to their satisfaction, mouths again cradled my cock and the paddle was applied to my ass. Every time I got close to climaxing, I would request permission and the stimulation would stop. Twice more I was flipped which meant I'd been hanging there over three hours. Marcia hadn't been kidding about blue balls. The constant stimulation without being allowed to climax was playing havoc with my testicles. They throbbed with a steady, continuous aching which begged for release. I started to consider cumming without permission, but every time I did, I'd think about Monique's whip and how much it would sting if used on my cock. There wouldn't be any permanent damage; Marcia would see to that, but I would know how displeased she would be. So instead, I kept asking, begging, pleading, for release hoping sometime the answer would be different.

I felt myself being lowered and thought they were going to flip me again, but instead, I was spread eagled on a mattress on the floor. Shortly after being secured, a cunt descended on my face. It wasn't Marcia; I could tell by the hair around it and the lack of a labial piercing. I was bright enough to know what I was supposed to do now and engaged my tongue to bring the woman to a climax. Even more surprising to me was the pussy which sank onto my shaft; again not Marcia, too hairy. I wondered if she'd lost control of the situation by leaving me here with these women. I hadn't heard her or felt her mouth on me since my initial spanking, though she might have administered some of the follow up paddling to my posterior. There was no way of telling. I only knew the warmth and pressure of the liquid heat surrounding my cock was going to make me cum soon. It was bobbing up and down on my shaft, squeezing and massaging my poor prick, which was aching to release some cum. I felt the cunt above my face flood my face as she orgasmed on my tongue. When her spasms ceased, she rose up off my mouth.

"Please, may I cum," I said again, before another cunt replaced it, expecting the same denial. A cessation of pleasure until my cock once again stabilized in painful priapism.

"You can cum, slave," Marcia said, and the instant she said it, all the sperm accumulated in my balls from my enforced climax denial exploded upward in a massive eruption of epic proportions. If not for the cunt clutching my cock, I felt it would have hit the chandelier ten feet over my head. As it was, wave after wave of sperm swamped the cunt above me in a flood of biblical proportions. I was thrusting upward as best I could in my current position, straining to empty my sack of all the dammed up cum, finally able to find relief for the painful throbbing in my balls.

The confusing thing for me was Marcia being the one giving me permission to cum, yet I knew it wasn't her riding my cock. Before I could question her, another cunt descended on my mouth. When the last tremors of my orgasm stopped, the pussy on my shaft was replaced and another woman was riding me. Somehow, the orgasm denial of the last four hours and the cock ring on my prick allowed me to maintain my erection as my cock was used again. As soon as the woman riding my face climaxed, another one descended on my mouth, keeping me from asking questions. As I approached a second orgasm, I managed to request permission to climax again and I heard Marcia's voice telling me to cum for her. My second orgasm was almost as violent as the first and another flood of my cum spurted into a different cunt.

When my cock finally began to shrivel after my second orgasm, I felt a familiar mouth clean the expended mess from my previous climaxes and sucking me back to life again. As soon as Marcia had me back to working order, another sheath slithered over my shaft and worked to pump a third load from me. I was totally confused now. Never before had Marcia and I had sex with another person without discussing it first and deciding if it was something we should do. I felt guilty as hell for having fucked two unknown women. I didn't know who they were due to the mask on my head and was fucking a third after Marcia had gotten me ready. I knew none of them was Brianna who was too pregnant to be riding my cock so vigorously and I didn't think they were Monique or Chantelle, who I'd fucked before and might have permission from Marcia to fuck again. And if it was them, who was the third woman riding my cock now. This one could be Monique, but I couldn't tell solely from the way she was fucking herself on my cock. Two more women satisfied themselves on my face before I surrendered the third load from my depleted balls.

Even the cock ring and the orgasm denial could keep my cock from shrinking after the third orgasm. I felt the cock ring being removed. One by one, the straps were removed, releasing my limbs, and the suspension equipment was removed from my wrists and ankles, though standard nylon cuffs replaced them. I felt the leash being attached to my neck and a hand helping me up off the ground. My hands were secured behind my back and the mask was removed from my face and I looked around. No one was there but Marcia and I standing there in the hall. Everyone else was gone. I opened my mouth to speak but Marcia put a finger over my lips, then she smiled at all of the female cum smeared all over my face. I hadn't been allowed to clean my face since pleasing my Mistress this morning. It was crusted with the fluids of, was it ten, or was it more, different women. I'd lost track in my confusion.

"Come along, slave, we need to clean the cum off your face. Don't speak!" Marcia warned. "I'll tell you when you may speak."

Marcia led me to our room and into the bathroom. She picked it up a washcloth and rinsed it in some hot water. She started to raise it to my face, but she stopped before it touched me.

"Kneel, slave."

I knelt down on the floor and Marcia spread her legs, showing me he sweet cunt.

"Before we wipe off your face, I need to cum again. You know what to do."

I plastered my face against her moist core and licked up her slit. She sighed. "You really are getting much better at this, slave. The extra practice has certainly helped."

I continued licking and fondling and sucking on Marcia's lips, occasionally drilling my tongue into her sheath. She moaned and held my head against her sex, directing my lips and tongue where she wished it to go and when. Reaching a tipping point, she pulled me against her clit and I sucked gently while flicking my tongue against the stiff nubbin until she added another layer of fluid to the smears upon my face, moaning all the while. Her contractions finally eased and she pulled me up and kissed me, tasting herself and others on my lips. Then she used the washcloth to wipe my face clean.

"My wonderful slave, love of my life. I know you have lots of questions. Questions I will answer; but before I do, why don't you run a hot bath for us."

I kept my silence and ran a bath. This bathroom was not as big or furnished as well as Brianna's was, but the tub was oversized compared to ours. I filled it half way up and Marcia climbed into it. She indicated the space in front of her and directed me to get in. I attempted to get in facing her, but she had me turn my back to her and pulled me back against her pillow soft breasts.

She sat there cradling me against her and ran her hands up and down my chest and stomach. I felt my cock begin to stir again.

"For the moment, you're not my slave, Sam, so I want you to be as honest with me as I will be with you. I made a decision last night and early this morning, and took some actions based upon those decisions. I will tell you why I made those determinations. I'm sure you have lots of questions, so why don't you ask me what you will before I discuss my thoughts."

I nodded and asked, "You had me fuck three other women this morning, didn't you?"

"Yes, I did."

"Was it related to what Monique talked about last night; that several other women are interested in having children now Brianna is having one?"

"Yes."

"Why not discuss it further?" I asked. "Why make this decision without me?"

"We were both somewhat sympathetic to their plight and I felt at some point we would agree to help in some way," Marcia said. "I didn't want to do it the way we did last time, where all you did was concentrate on fucking Brianna to the exclusion of almost everything else in order to provide her with a child. In a way, it's opened up our marriage to three other women, for whatever reason we choose to say it happened. It's like you said; sometimes it's hard to get the genie back in the bottle once it's been released. We now include Brianna, Chantelle and Monique in the circle of people we allow into our bed. I don't have any regrets. I find them to be amongst the best friends we have. But, having sex with others to create babies would only expand the circle, perhaps to unmanageable levels. Instead of dealing with three genies, we'd have four or five or six we're trying to stuff back in the bottle. I didn't want to try re-corking the bottle. I didn't want to open the bottle in the first place."

"Then why was I having sex with three different women this morning?"

"Do you know who they were?" Marcia asked.

"Not a clue," I admitted.

"Nor will you," Marcia said. "The temptation to add them to our circle has been removed. I spoke to Brianna this morning before you got up and admitted I had a problem adding other people to our sexual posse. Brianna understood completely why I would not look forward to sharing you with many others. She said the best way to keep it from happening would be for the sex to be anonymous. Granted, you'll know they all reside here and are among her group of slaves, but you would never be tempted to randomly seek them out to find out who they were. This morning, while you were suspended after your punishment, Monique, Brianna and I met with those who were now seeking a sperm donor of their own. We discussed their reasons for seeking a child, their age, and whether or not they'd agree to the conditions I wanted to impose."

"What conditions are those?" I asked.

"They could only have sex with you under the veil of anonymity and must never reveal to you they were the ones you had sex with. Whether they got pregnant would be left up to chance; you would not be able to continue having sex with them as Brianna did until she got pregnant. If they should get pregnant, we will discuss the situation together with you. They may continue to remain anonymous if it's their intent to raise the child on their own and wish no support or participation from you. Or, as the children will be raised communally here, you might be able to participate without knowing who the mother is if it be their desire. If it was agreeable to both them and you, their identity would be revealed and you could fully join in raising the child as you intend to do with Brianna. You are not obligated to contribute financially to support the child in any event. The mother and Brianna both agree they will be financially responsible for any children, whether or not you wish to help raise them.

"The only exception is Monique. As she's already in our sexual cadre, it doesn't make any difference if you know who she is and if she mothers your child. The same would apply to Chantelle if and when she decides to have children. They may seek children under the same agreement you had with Brianna. They must submit to you as Master. Monique has already agreed and will be submitting when you've regained your non-slave status. Even with them, the opportunity to become pregnant will be left to chance. I don't want to surrender you to them the way I did Brianna. Monique may have sex with you the way she does now except without the use of condoms, and if she gets pregnant this fertile cycle, fine. If not, it can happen at another time."

"Have you decided you want to move here?"

"I have. If Morris was still my partner, I might have different feelings about it, but I'm not particularly close to any other officers as more than general friends or acquaintances. I'll miss some of them, but I'm not bonded to anyone else as I was to him. I'm much closer to the people here than in Florida. We both came to the realization a long time ago we tended to have or develop feelings for people we had sex with and we have. Brianna is right. I can get a law enforcement job here. People change jobs all the time. We can live with the consequences of leaving the retirement system early. I want you to be here and share in your baby's life in all possible ways. For that matter, I want to be here to be part of the baby's life. They'll be a little piece of you. If you should have others, I want to be part of their lives as well. Once we decided to have a child with Brianna, it was probably inevitable we would move here. I say we bow to the inevitable now and start looking around for a place to live and a job for me."

"It sounds like you spent a lot of time thinking about this," I said.

"I woke up early and it was all I could think of. I considered it from all different angles as far as we were concerned, but I was having trouble so went to Brianna's room and talked to her and Monique about it. They suggested some stuff I hadn't considered such as the anonymous sex. I decided this was something I could live with under the circumstances we set forth. I was not particularly going to do what happened this morning before it happened, but it presented itself, so I went with it. I know I took a chance by not discussing it with you more, but I'm happy with the way things worked out and I hope you are too."

"Are you sure you don't have a problem with me popping out more babies with other women? It's pretty weird, Marcia."

"These are our friends. Yes, I suppose they could have artificial insemination; some random sperm donor. If the situation was reversed, I'd hope some friend could help me out instead of depending on random selection down at the sperm bank. I mean if it were me who wanted to conceive because you were infertile, would you want to it be a friend like Morris was or hoping for the best at the fertility clinic?"

"Until a short time ago, I would have said hope for the best. I couldn't imagine you with another man. It would have killed me. The only way I could get past Morris was knowing he wasn't long for this world. But I have to admit I'm more confident now. Confident in you and your love for me. Eighteen months ago, I wasn't. It's odd that having shared you with others and you having shared me with others has made me more certain of you and the unbreakable bond we share. I was able to gift you with Morris because he was dying. You could share me with Brianna and eventually Emily and Bella because of the love I showed you by gifting Morris to you. I could tolerate William Thornhill because you gave me Brianna and Emily and Bella. You loved me enough for granting your fantasy with Bill to give me Dina, Chantelle and Monique. It's almost as though each act of sharing made our love deeper and more secure."

"And expanded the group of friends we were willing to share our love with," Marcia added. "The thing which truly bothered me was not you fucking another woman; it was the time I might lose with you if we kept adding others. The sex was insignificant. The further splintering of our time together was what bothered me."

"That's the great part of our situation and your willingness to tolerate something new," I said. "Bringing Brianna, Chantelle and Monique to our bed hasn't diminished our time together because we both enjoy their presence. I don't have to give up time with you to be with one of them. It's merely added another dimension to us. If I had to spend less time with you to be with them, I wouldn't. My time with you is too valuable and important. I can see why you wanted to do it the way you did."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,595 Followers