WBDP - Going Nude for Homeless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,500 Followers

"Yes, she contacted me also. Apparently, you gave her my email address."

Maybe that's why she's been so out-of-it tonight. Considering whether or not we should go to Los Angeles. Although, all she has to do is say no if she doesn't want to go.

"What do you think about it?" I asked her.

"I'm considering it. I still haven't made up my mind yet."

"Did she send all the ancillary stuff? Info about the event hall, the auction, all that stuff?"

"She sent me a full package and I also spoke to her on the phone," Marcia replied.

"While you were at work?"

"She sent her phone number and asked me to call when I had a break."

Nobody said anything for awhile. She laid her head onto my shoulder and snuggled against me. She was running her hand up and down my arm and over my chest, almost light enough to tickle.

"So what do you think about her offer?" Marcia asked.

"I had a few concerns to start. You know that we each have a Free Pass list, and it's ridiculous because we know that we're never going to run into any of the people on that list and even if we did, why would some celebrity even tell us the time of the day. But, given that this is a celebrity auction in LA, a lot of the people we might have on our lists could be there. They would see you naked and might very well want to get to know you, like in the biblical sense, better. It's a free pass list. I don't have the ability to say no. At least, that's what we've always told each other because it's more of a joke. I actually looked the people on your free pass list up on Google before telling Brianna that I was willing to consider it. Three of the people on your list don't appear to attend the auction, so I felt a little safer about them, including your boy, Tommy. You always told me you'd leave me in a heartbeat if he came knocking on our door."

"Hey," she chuckled, "if I can't pull your chain about some things, what good are you."

"I don't like taking chances as far as you're concerned. Jason Statham has shown up the last couple years, but Jason has been dating model, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, for the last seven years and they got engaged last year. Rosie is on my list so I figure he's safe unless we end up swapping partners which is patently ridiculous. Jim Caviezel is married for 21 years and has three children. He's not worrying me too much either. I felt better after checking them out."

"What about your free pass list. Should I start checking them on the internet to see if I should be worried? Who's on your list right now? You change yours more often than I do."

"Right now, I have four models and one actress. The models are Emily Ratajowski, Emilie Payet, Rosie and Giselle Bundchen...."

"Isn't she the one married to the quarterback guy; the one that just won the Super Bowl," she interrupted.

"Yeah, Tom Brady."

"He's cute. Maybe he should be on my list. I still haven't replaced Brad Pitt. Brady has a couple kids with Giselle right?"

"Yes."

"Well, I guess I don't have to worry about her, then, do I?"

"My guess is you don't have to worry about any of them. Modeling is based in New York and Europe, it didn't appear that a lot of models showed up at the auction. Well that, plus, you know, it's me, not Tom Brady."

"I have to quit putting married guys on my list. I need myself a single hottie. What about that actor who was on 'Black Sails', the guy who played Captain Vane?"

"I think his name is Zack McGowan."

"Is he married? Look him up."

Thank God for Google. "Nope, been married since 2008, woman named Emily Johnson."

"Shit! All the good ones are married. Well, leave him on the list anyway?"

"You might want to replace Jean-Claude van Damme, too. His personal life is even messier than Brad's."

"What about the actor playing Jamie Fraser in 'Outlander', Sam Heughan? What's his marital status?"

"Single. A winner."

"Yeah, a winner who lives in Europe. Well, at least he's single. Drop Jean-Claude and put him on the list. That gives me five, right?"

"Correcto mundo."

"Who's the actress on your list?"

"Jessica Alba, although being totally and completely honest, Emily Ratajowski has acted in the movie 'Gone Girl' and I think she's based in LA."

"Yeah, I remember, the girlfriend of Affleck's character."

"That's right."

"She was hot and God, Jessica's cute. I always said if I was ever going to do a woman, it would be her. So does she ever attend the auction?"

"I don't know. I was looking for male names. I wasn't worried about female names. Are you going to stick Jessica on your list now?"

"Hey, if she was on both of our lists, we could have a threesome and knock it off both our lists," she teased.

"Would you? I mean the odds would have to be about two million to one, but that may have dropped down to one million to one if we actually had a chance to meet her."

Marcia punched my chest lightly a couple times and laughed. "I suppose you'll tell me now that you'll throw me away like day old garbage if you have a shot at Jessica. I'm the one who has to be worried now. Give me your phone."

She looked up the news articles about the auction and saw that Jessica had attended it two years previously, but not last year. Marcia then went to Wikipedia and saw that Jessica had been married since 2008 and that she had two children. Emily had attended the last two years. She was always doing nudity. Going nude for the homeless would be right up her alley.

"I'm guessing a threesome with Jessica is out of the cards, but Emily frequently attends," she remarked. "Why is it that you want me to attend?"

"Other than the chance to see you naked, modeling some of Brianna's jewelry? Isn't that enough of a reason?"

"I can do that here."

"Well, I would guess that most celebrities, at least movie stars and models, are exhibitionists at heart. But based upon what happened in Vegas, you're the Queen of Exhibitionists. I was thinking you should show them all how it's done."

"I'm the Queen now, am I?"

"Of exhibitionists. You creamed your panties just thinking of other people watching you have sex. You're probably wet now, imagining it."

"Hah! Like you ever let me wear panties."

"Metaphorically speaking."

"So, let's say for the sake of argument that we go to Los Angeles and you meet Jessica Alba or Emily and she's hot for your body. Would you have sex with her?"

"Fuck, honey. You're putting me between a rock and a hard one here." I glanced down at my prick which had started to get hard again at the thought of a threesome with Jessica Alba and Marcia. "But hey, only if I can do it without messing up my relationship with you. After all, where the hell am I going to find another sex slave as fucking good as you are. She might fuck around a little, but I need someone I can spank, suspend; who's willing to suck me dry at a moments notice. That kind of slave is hard to find. I doubt that Jessica's willing to trade her two kids in for a pair of suspension ankle cuffs."

She laughed again and took my cock in her hand and began softly stroking it. "Damn straight. Just try and keep that in mind when some sexy celebrity unzips your trousers and wants to suck your big prick."

"Does that mean you're going to go?" I asked.

She seemed to reach some internal decision, then said, "What the fuck! Why not. If a bunch of pervs in Vegas can know what a sizzling slut I am, why not a bunch of rich and famous hot shots from Hollywood. I'll just have to make sure that you get enough known pussy while you're there so that you don't go poking around for strange." She bent over my groin and sucked my cock to the back of her throat.

I gasped as I felt that talented tongue working my prick like there was no tomorrow.

"St..str..ange," I managed to get out while I still had half a breath.

She released my prick, lifted her head and stared me in the eyes.

"Strange. Strange pussy. Foreign cunt. Keep up here, Sammy boy. If you're going to play with the big boys, you gotta keep up." Her mouth descended over my member again. Shit! With her mad skills, I wouldn't trade her for two Jessica Albas with a Giselle thrown in.

*******

Chapter 2 - Surprise in LA

There were some details that had to be ironed out before going to Los Angeles. Marcia had to make sure she could get vacation time for the dates involved. That was granted. We decided to leave on July 11, arriving mid afternoon. Marcia's slavery would commence at 8:00 AM on the 12th, extending through 8:00 AM on the 16th, also the same day we would leave, departing around three Pacific time. It was a long flight back when you included the time zone change. Brianna paid for the tickets. Her slavery was four days long because I had hit 210 pounds back in May, and I was working my way down to 205, my next goal. I didn't have six pack abs quite yet, but I was starting to develop some definition there anyway.

Brianna also wanted to make some jeweled items for Marcia, so she sent the materials and instructions for creating molds of her face, breasts and her sex. I admit we had a lot of fun with the molds of her breasts and sex. Because it was going to be so closely molded to Marcia's face and body, Brianna wouldn't be able to sell them, so she was giving them to us as a gift. I was anxious to see what they would look like. After we made the molds, we had to return them so Brianna could start fabricating the items.

Marcia still hadn't spoken to me about what was bothering her the day Brianna invited us to participate in the auction, but whatever it was, she seemed past it. She was living in the here and now. Unlike the trip to Vegas where she was as jumpy as a frog in a bed of snakes, she was relaxed and smiling the whole trip to Los Angeles. I have to admit I was really looking forward to the trip. I hadn't been to LA since visiting Disneyland as a kid.

I purchased a tuxedo for the auction as Brianna thought the contrast between my fully dressed, formal attire and Marcia's blatant nudity and sexuality would really help drive up the auction bidding on her jewelry. When we arrived, there was Monique in driver livery, waiting at baggage claim with our names on a sign. That was great. I was starting to feel like someone important. Marcia preceded me into the stretch, then I climbed in after her. When I got in, I found Brianna kneeling in the back, naked. Okay, that was a little odd.

"Hello, Brianna. What's up?"

"Hello, Master."

"Master? What is this; some kind of joke?"

"No joke, Sam," Marcia said, speaking for the first time. "When Brianna called me and asked me to come to Los Angeles, she asked me a favor. She said that she wants to have a child and she wants you to be the father. She's 34 and doesn't want to wait any longer. She asked my permission to let you father the child and I granted it. But the only way that I was willing to grant it is if she submitted to you as Master."

"Is this right?" I asked Brianna.

"Yes, Master," she replied.

"I don't get a say in this?" Directed to Marcia again.

"Of course you do, Sam," she replied, "but I would ask you to consider these things before you make a final decision. I can't give you children. I always thought it was a horrible shame that you wouldn't have a little Sam or Samantha running around to carry on your genetic material. You're such a wonderful man and you'd be a terrific father. Brianna has agreed to accept full financial responsibility for raising the child. She has oodles of money and doesn't need your financial assistance. She has also agreed that you can have as much or as little involvement in the child's life as you wish to have. Knowing you, I'm anticipating that you would want to have a lot. I know your mother would be thrilled to be a grandmother again. She may be a little shocked that this is the way we're going about it; but she'll get over that knowing that you're having a child. Brianna is willing to sign a contract stipulating to all of the above conditions, although I believe that her word is sufficient."

I turned to Brianna, my eyebrow raised in question.

"Is this true. Are you willing to accept the conditions that Marcia has just stated?"

"Yes, Master. My lawyer has already drafted the contract if you wish to look it over. If you choose not to participate, you will stay with me, regardless. I still want your slave for the auction. But I am begging you to please give me a child. As I said to you before, I find myself very close to you and Marcia. I feel I can trust you as she trusts you, and I also trust her."

Marcia handed me a collar which she withdrew from her carry-on bag. She handed it to me, saying, "I had this made in the event that you wished to proceed. All you have to do is collar your slave and she is yours the duration of our visit. She is at her most fertile during our stay and in order to get her pregnant, the only place you may cum during our visit is in her."

I read the engraving on the collar. It said, 'Sam's Cum Depository'. I smiled, reading Marcia's hand in the wording of the collar. I showed the collar to Brianna and asked her if was willing to accept it.

"If I accept you as a slave, you must be willing to submit to me in all ways. You must satisfy me with all your holes, you must freely accept any punishment I see fit to impose. Your slaves will be my slaves to use as I need them to be, although I do not intend to abuse them as I intend to abuse you. You will accept any spanking, paddling or whipping that I administer. I think that the very fact that you impose upon another slave's master for his seed should be grounds for punishment." She was nodding as I went through my litany, pausing only when I mentioned her slaves, although she nodded again when I said that I would not abuse them. "The only allowance that I am granting you is that despite whichever hole of yours I use, is that I will only cum in your cunt, so that we may facilitate your pregnancy. Given what I have told you, is it your intention to submit to me as sex slave."

"Yes, Master. Gladly."

I turned to Marcia and asked again, "Are you sure about this?"

"Yes, Sam. I thought hard about it before I agreed. That's why I set these conditions. I really want you to do this. I love you so much."

"And you arranged all this?"

"You're not the only one who can plot with Brianna, Sam."

Well now I knew why she was so distant and strange that day. It made perfect sense to me now. She was giving me permission to not only fuck another woman, but father a child with her.

"What if she doesn't get pregnant this trip?"

"Then you keep coming back every month until she's preggers. I shouldn't have to explain everything to you."

"I thought you said 'no strange pussy' before coming out here."

"Brianna's not strange pussy, Sam. We've both seen it up close and personal."

I laughed. "Fuck yes, we have." I turned to Brianna. "If you're going to be my sex slave, you need to learn how to kneel. Put your knees further apart and put your hands behind your head. I want to see those tits high and proud and that little fuck hole I'm going to be using frequently this trip."

"Yes, Master." She moved to comply. I nudged her knees slightly farther apart when she was done and shoved a finger in her sheath, finding it slick and wet. I had her lick her lubrication from my finger and buckled the collar around her neck.

Brianna knocked on the dividing window between our compartment and the driver. "Please proceed to the estate, Monique."

"Brianna asks that her Master please remove his clothing and only don clothes when he leaves the estate from now until we leave. She believes that his seed will be more plentiful and potent if his balls are allowed to breathe," Marcia said.

"Is that true?" I asked Marcia.

"Fertility doctors will frequently move a man from briefs to boxers in order to facilitate a pregnancy. The testes need to be kept below body temperature for prime sperm production. That's why the balls hang outside the body. The more freedom they're given, the more and healthier the sperm you're likely to make."

I took off my clothes, handing them to Marcia. When I was naked, I turned to Brianna.

"Slave, if you intend to use this cock, you will need to get it harder than it is now. Use your mouth to pleasure me."

"Yes, Master."

She crawled forward and pulled my half-hard cock into her mouth. She began to stroke me with her hand as her tongue swirled around my glans. She tried to take my prick deeper in her mouth, but choked and gagged a little when I was about half way in. Given that she primarily serviced or was serviced by other females, I thought she was doing quite nicely. Marcia was much better, but Marcia had been practicing on pricks all her life. I encouraged her to continue taking me deeper, even as I swelled in her mouth. I gave her vocal encouragement when she did something that pleased me to let her know that I appreciated her efforts at servicing me. Marcia moved next to me so that she could watch Brianna sucking me.

After I reached full hardness, I leaned back in the seat and invited her to take a seat on my lap. She straddled my legs facing me and we kissed, my first kiss with a woman who I knew preferred other women. It was soft, and delicate, her lips pliant and plush. Her breasts were on the smaller side, but high and firm with prominent areolae that seemed to want to push her nipples into your hand or mouth. I covered one with my hand while taking the other into my mouth which I laved with my tongue. She groaned in appreciation, so I shifted hands and mouth to treat the other with the same attention. She liked that just as much. I reached below her ass with my other hand and fingered her slit, finding it substantially wetter and slicker than before.

I inserted first one, then two fingers into her cunt which was flowering for me due to both her position spread over my legs and her passion. Her sheath was hot and silky smooth and quite tight. If she and her slaves used dildos in pleasuring each other, it apparently wasn't a large one. I wondered how well I'd fit within her. I removed one of my fingers from her cunt and probed at her anus. The tiny puckered opening slowly surrendered to my finger and it slid in to the first knuckle where I paused, feeling her tense. When she relaxed more, I slowly worked it in to the second, which is as far as it would go without removing my middle finger from her pussy.

Lifting her up with my fingers, I told her to stick my cock into her cunt. My finger slid out of her sheath and I felt her labia poised at the crown of my cock.

"Marcia, you arranged for this to happen. Look closely while I take my new slave for the first time."

She bent down to look between us and saw my prick slowly penetrate Brianna as I allowed her to slide down my cock, the tip parting her folds and her soft, moist pussy collecting the length of my cock as she lowered herself. Brianna gasped again and was soon panting as she was penetrated more and more. As she sank down, her ass was also swallowing the full length of my index finger, still lodged in her dark cavity. I was watching Marcia more than Brianna, wary of any sign of emotional distress as she watched me fuck another woman for the first time, but other than the pretty oval formed by her mouth and a widening of her eyes as she watched my prick disappear, I saw no signs of stress.

Brianna was able to sink down about half my length before pausing to accustom herself to my size and girth, then she raised up to near the glans, then sank again, reaching about three quarters of my length before pausing again. Another pause and slide up, this time half way, before sinking the rest of the way and fully enveloping my cock with her cunt.

"Fuck, Master! You're so big." She turned to Marcia and said, "You take this thing in your ass and swallow this whole log?"

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,500 Followers