We-95 Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yeah, Larry. That's it. Here it cums."

I started to pump and he relaxed his lips so I could fuck his face. I was grunting as I began to fill his mouth with my load. At the last second, I pulled out and aimed it to the right, hitting both Sheila and Bobbie with a stream of goo. Bobbie seemed to know it was coming and moved up crushing Sheila's tits under her. It didn't matter though as I got her good. I turned my dick to the camera and let Bob take a close up shot of the dripping head. Then I fell onto the foot of the bed.

Sheila's orgasm followed a moment later as she began to drip her honey down her legs. Pulling her sloppy fingers out, she let them drift past Bobbie's nose before she brought them up to her mouth.

"I have to fuck you," said Larry as he turned to Sheila and slipped his dick into her. Bobbie moved back onto the bed.

"You have cum on your face, babe." Bob talks! Bobbie wiped her face and tasted it saying, "Not so salty!" I laughed anyway.

Larry pumped his wife hard and fast and within a few minutes dumped his load deep within her before collapsing on top of her. We all lay quiet for a few minutes except for Bob, who sat on the chair intently watching the playback. It occurred to me that this was his thing, he liked to watch. After a few minutes, Sheila said she wanted to take a shower. Bobbie said, "I could use one, too."

"Come on, Bobbie. Let's clean up." She took Bobbie's hand and they walked into the bathroom.

Larry refilled our wine glasses and lit up a thick bomber. As the sounds of toilets flushing and a running shower came through the door, I knew the women were getting it on in there. I casually passed the joint to Rob. This time, he took a deep hit and said, "Just don't tell Bobbie, okay?"

"You know, you two should get passed that and start being honest with each other. These are really dumb secrets to keep. And if it starts like this, it will only get worse."

"Your right, Ray, but I'd rather just keep it this way, if that's okay with you."

"Hey! Whatever, man. Next thing is you'll probably tell us that you like to suck cock, too."

"No. Not at all. It was great to watch but it doesn't do it for me. I've never done it and I never will. I'm a pussy hound."

"You could have fucked Sheila," said Larry. "It's cool with me. You still can, you know."

"Thanks, but not with Bobbie around."

I slowly shook my head in disgust. "What, you don't think they're not getting it on in there? Don't be naive."

"I doubt that very much."

We could here the shower stop and the two of them giggling. It was a few minutes later when they emerged. I thought Bobbie looked a little flushed but I said nothing.

"I'm hungry. Is anybody else?"

"Sure. Let's get some food, shall we."

Larry looked out the window and it was raining. "Let me call the front desk for advice."

"Okay but we're going back to our room to get dressed. Call us when you find out. We're in 210." With that, they put on their robes and slipped out of the room. I was certain that Rob's appetite was a little munchier.

As soon as they left, Larry and I looked at Sheila. "So, did you two get it on in the bathroom?"

"I cannot tell a lie. My vajayjay was not the first she's licked. She couldn't wait to go down on me."

We exploded in gales of laughter and high-fived each other. "I knew it. I just knew it!"

"He was smoking dope with us but he made us promise not to tell her."

"Too many little bullshit secrets. The truth will set you free!"

Sheila and I worked on the roach while Larry called down to the desk. "The guy at the desk says we have several choices. I told him we'd call him back. He also said that he would send someone out for the food."

He called 210. "So here are our choices: Chinese, which we had yesterday and it was okay; Italian, which he says is the best choice; Arby's, Burger King, McDonald's, Wendy's, Cracker Barrel and KFC."

"I could do KFC."

"No, let's do Italian."

"How good could North Carolina Italian food be?"

"Well, the Chinese surprised us. Let's get a few pizzas and salad...and more wine."

"Okay, it's pizza by majority. I'll call the desk and we'll meet you in the Reading Room upstairs in a half hour."

A little while later, a delivery kid brought the order in to the Reading Room. We'd set up a table and the desk clerk was nice enough to supply us with all the tableware. Larry apparently tipped the kid well as he left with a huge smile on his face.

"Let's see what I got...two pizzas, one plain, one pepperoni. two veal parmesan heroes, two eggplant parmesan heroes, four Caesar salads, garlic knots, and two bottles of Chianti. I also got the kid to pick up a pint of Cuervo!"

I handed him $40.00 but he pushed it away. "I can fuck your wife and I can suck your cock and I can pay my share for the food!" I stuffed the money into his pocket. Rob followed suit.

Rocco and Duffy also had a great dinner. After they finished the dog mush in their bowls, there were plenty of crusts for them to work on.

Our dinner was a loose affair considering all the drinking and smoking. Still, Rob and Bobbie never seemed to get as loose as us. They talked about snuggling up and watching a cable movie. Sheila talked about double penetration. I just rolled my eyes.

After dinner, Larry and I took the dogs for a walk behind the dining hall. We were both somewhat drunk and rubber-legged. It seemed like the dogs were rubber-legged, too, but I suppose it was just us. I know that the dogs were plenty happy to be outside, that's for sure. We spent a lot of time joking about our Maine travelers while Rocco and Duffy took care of business.

Back up in the room, the three of us played whist for a little while. After getting bored with that, we watched CSI and The Mentalist, drinking more and smoking more. I think I fell out a couple of times, in fact, I think we all did. During the news, the weather report finally was promising that the next morning, we'd be on our way.

"I think maybe I'll hit the bed in my room and get a good night's sleep...be ready for tomorrow's drive."

"That's not a good idea, not yet anyway. I'm in the mood for a little nightcap, are you boys up for it?"

"There's no more wine or tequila, hon...maybe a joint?"

"Maybe two joints...I mean the ones between you legs. Come over here to the bed, Ray and lay down. Larry, honey, let's suck some cock, what do you say?"

Far be it from me to say no, I stripped and lay down as they lay on either side of me and the three of us began to kiss and feel each other in a very tender way. I was nice and very mellow. With one hand rubbing her pussy and the other on his cock, it was fine. Slowly, they moved their bodies around so they could suck on me. I now had a pussy on one side of my face and cock on the other. We continued our easy loving. Sheila nibbled the head while Larry slowly licked my balls. I placed my hands on their butts and pulled them closer to me so I could have access to both. First, I buried my nose in Sheila's gash and gently rubbed it around taking in her scent. Then I turned the other way and lightly licked around Larry's helmet. They were now licking my shaft and kissing each other as they reached the top. They did this several times. It felt just this side of divine.

Things started to get a bit more intense as Larry began to seriously suck me. Sheila pulled my legs up and worked on my sac and my pucker. I began to lick and suck on Sheila's clit as if it was a small penis, pulling it up and into my lips. Her juices soaked my face and my moustache as she began to hump me. I went up and down on her clit and with each downstroke, she gently pushed back. I placed one hand between Larry's cheeks and tickled his anus occasionally pushing my finger into it. Soon, I was rubbing his prostate. Sheila, meanwhile, was fucking my face and bouncing up and down on me. I was now pulling at her clit and close to bringing her off. The sounds of grunts and bodies slapping against each other were intense. Finally, my oral ministrations had their affect and she arched up and then down hard. She was sopping wet, dripping her nectar and even spraying me as she came and came and came hard. She pushed her pussy down hard on me as she peaked. I was in heaven as she rolled off me. I turned to Larry's dick and took it into my mouth as deep as I could. My tongue ran around the shaft as I sucked on him. They were taking turns sucking on me. Larry rolled onto me and started fucking my taste buds. In short order, I felt the streams of his cum splashing off my palate and down my throat. I had to push him up so I could breath and swallow at the same time. His cum filled me and dripped out the sides but I managed to swallow the bulk of it. Holding his ass down and gently sniffing his balls, his cock lay between my lips. I began to bounce my ass off the bed as my cock started to boil up. As I began to come, they were intent on drinking all of my cum. I felt one mouth come off as the other replaced it and I gave them both a filling treat. I didn't know I had it left in me but I must have cum a load and a half.

We lay together without moving until the two of them turned around to allow the three of us to kiss and share the remaining taste of each other's cum. It was a very beautiful moment for all of us.

"That was great, you guys. That was about the deepest orgasm I've had in some time...from my toes all the way up. Oh, that was sooo good. We make a good threesome, don't we?"

"You're right, Sheila. That was great for me, too. I tried to hold back but with that finger up my ass, I just couldn't."

"Make that me, too. I can't remember a more sensual orgasm. We were all really into each other. This one was memorable. The way it's supposed to be. I think my mind blanked as I came."

We fell asleep quickly wrapped around each other. Sometime during the night, I got up to pee and then began to go to my bed but Sheila moaned, "No, Ray, come back" and so I did. I fell back to sleep quickly enjoying the feeling of her breast against my chest.

We awoke not long after dawn and in no time, we were packing up our cars. The air was not to cold but still very crisp. The three of us walked the dogs and held hands until it was time to go.

"Rocco and I will probably stop somewhere north of Baltimore. Keep in touch and we'll meet for a second cup." I leaned into their Caddy and kissed them both. "Thanks, you guys, you saved this vacation for me."

Rocco and I drove off and got back onto 95 north. As I drove along, I could still smell Sheila on my moustache, which happens to be one of the benefits of having a moustache as the scent of pussy lasts for hours. It was intoxicating. Fortunately, I-95 was clean and green as we drove further north.

Sheila called me as I drove out of Baltimore and suggested we meet at the Maryland House near Warwick. I was surprised to pull in ahead of them but a few minutes later, they pulled up alongside. We walked the dogs and got some coffee and a Burger King breakfast. As we walked back to the cars, Sheila offered to ride with me until we reached the Richard Stockton rest stop on the Jersey Turnpike.

Sheila wrote down their address and phone numbers for me. "Ray, Larry and I really want you to come up and stay with us for a weekend. I mean soon...real soon. We really enjoyed our threesome. We seem really right, don't we? We really like you, you're a good guy."

"And I like you two as well. And we certainly do make a great threesome, Sheila. It was exceptional sex. Rocco and I would love to come up there. I'll be pretty busy for a while but maybe in late April or early May, we can make the drive."

"We'll have a great time. Maybe one night, we'll have some friends over for a good old-fashioned sex orgy. But to be honest, Larry and I want you all to ourselves."

"Whatever you guys want to do is okay with me just as long as I can eat your sweet pussy again, Sheil."

We had wonderful conversation on the drive but it ended way too soon as I found myself at Exit 7. I had mentioned to Sheila that her scent on my moustache was finally fading away. She said that she could remedy that. She reached into her jeans and rubbed her hand around her crotch. She then rubbed her hand all over my 'stash and my nose. Smelling her again was like a revitalizing tonic.

"Fuck this. I have a better idea." She unsnapped her jeans and pulled them down. Grabbing her white bikini panties, she ripped them off and then rubbed them around her snatch before handing them to me. "Here. This should get you all the way home."

I pulled her close and gave her a deep kiss. She responded soulfully. "We'll see you soon, Ray," she said as she hopped out of the car. I waved to them and heading up the road on my last leg of the trip.

Since that adventure, I've jerked off several times with her panties in my face. The scent is gone now but my memories of our fortunate meeting is fodder enough to get me to shoot all over my "cum-towel". We've spoken several times, emailed even more, texted quite a few times. We've sent each other nude photos and descriptions of what we will do to each other in a couple of months.

I wrote this story for them as well as for myself. I know that they, too, have gotten off on the memory of that trip and I know that this writing will only enhance those memories. When the sex is good, nothing in the world can beat it. I'm looking forward to my trip to Altamont to see my new friends again.

It amazed me that after a terrible two weeks in Florida, a couple of nights in Rocky Mount, North Carolina could redeem the whole trip. I say this with my dick in my hand and their bodies in my head.

Rocco and I will be there soon. Keep your bed warm.

--------------------------------------------

It happened like this. I tried to keep the events and the dialogue as true as I can remember it. I hope that, one day, you get as lucky as me.

Please email me or leave me your comments. Vote early and often and I hope you enjoy the story. Any names and persons used in this story are purely coincidental, fictional, nonexistent and unintentional. If anyone wants to meet me, discuss the story with me or create our own adventure, I'm more than willing to oblige.

12