We

Story Info
Husband watches his wife with her friend, and more...
2.9k words
3.77
58.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd been drinking, the four of us, for hours. Seemingly out of place in the hotel bar, we shared a table, round after round, approaching intoxication. I'd only met the other couple earlier in the evening—my wife's friends through her job. Our conversation, somewhat forced for me as the outsider of the group, turned slowly in its focus from professional to increasingly personal and intimate. Colin and his wife explained in excruciating detail the trials of their infertility—the tests and medications—injections that altered her moods and strained his interest in sex.

"Ever since I had to suffer the humiliation of jacking off in a cup at the beginning of all this, it just seems like we follow a schedule that's routinized our sex. I put it in and pump till I come, and she holds her ass in the air so my 'little swimmers' hit their mark. No romance, no foreplay, not even so much as a quick animal attack. Just, 'Get hard now and shoot.'" Colin complained to us, never even making eye contact with Cheryl.

"You don't exactly set the mood, either. I'm like the dead cockroach, and you just climb aboard. Not so much as a kiss, and then it runs down the crack of my ass," Cheryl slurred without so much as a look at him. It was obvious the strain their individual desires for children had placed on their relationship—so little connection between them. I wondered if they'd ever really had a connection, so mismatched from the beginning, it appeared to me. Colin, somewhat wiry, a thin muscular frame and effeminate, couldn't have been her type. Cheryl, a little older, rougher around the edges, had obviously lived much before meeting him, a striking beauty in earlier days, choosing him as the safe one with whom to settle down to satisfy her family.

Nevertheless, my wife, Kelly, was quite curiously taken with them. She'd spent evenings barricaded in our office out of earshot sharing muffled conversations with the two of them by cell phone. Travelled on business with them, him or her. I'd been suspicious of it all for months, checking her phone records, noting how she called him as soon as she left for work in the morning, immediately at lunch time, and once again on the ride home. And then she'd hide that last daily conversation once she thought I'd fallen asleep. When she'd mention them in connection with work, she glowed—something I'd never really seen in her before.

So Cheryl and I eyed each other across the table as Kelly and Colin ordered another round of Long Island Iced Teas. Something about them, the way Kelly looked at him and his response to her, only confirmed my suspicions; they shared an intimacy between them casual friends don't possess. Despite her repeated denial, I knew she'd wanted him for a long time now. Looking back to Cheryl, I said, "I don't know about you, but I'd love a cigarette. It's been a long time since I had one, but this much scotch deserves it."

"I could go for one, too. That was the only time I smoked in college—when I drank, but he hates it, so I never do now."

Turning to Kelly who was now obviously, visibly buzzed, I said, "I'm going to run down to the gift shop for a pack. Be right back."

"Meet me back in the room. I think I've had my fill down here. I'm rather...tingly," she winked and whispered as her hand brushed across my thigh. I loved it when she drank, her inhibitions thrown aside and willing to satisfy both our desires. She'd be wet by the time she got back to the room, I knew, and she'd be nearly insatiable. Forget everything else, just eat each other alive back in the escape of our hotel room.

Cheryl jumped up with me and grabbed her purse. "We can smoke one in the lobby. Wait for me." And so we left them to finish their drinks.

Nearly stumbling down the hallway, Cheryl took hold of my arm, and I can't say I wasn't taken with her. Despite looking a bit older than her age, she was still attractive, thin with more than a hint of the figure of which she'd been so proud in college—long shapely, smooth legs in spaghetti strapped heels with a sterling toe ring and anklet. We didn't say much, but as we walked, I put my arm around her, pulled her closer to me, felt her hip against mine, suggesting that I help her maintain composure in her altered state.

After purchasing a pack of Salems, we ran outside, and I ripped away the foil to bump out two smokes for us. She lit a match for us, and we leaned in for a light. Complete satisfaction and fulfillment came within two draws of the cigarette, and I'd had enough. I finished the rest anyway as I watched her delicately, seductively hold hers to her mouth, slight lipstick on the filter. She exhaled and flipped her curled hair behind her shoulder. "God, that's good," she hoarsely sighed.

She'd wanted another and suggested we go back in and sit in the lobby. A single couch and table, and we sat down. She edged close to me, leaned back against my shoulder, resting her head and continuing to smoke. Despite the dry, acidic burn of the smoke on my eyes, I sat with her, unmoved, intrigued. I reached my arm from behind and around her, resting my hand on her midriff. It felt more natural now, less forced, less awkward, and much more exciting that I'd felt in a long time. I, too, began to tingle a bit, swelling and hoping she wouldn't lean over and notice.

All too soon for me, she sat up and said, "Come on. I suppose we should go back," as she reached for my hand. I followed. Back down the hallway towards the bar, I stopped and said, "I think she's back to our room by now, so I guess I'll see you in the morning."

"Suppose it'd be rude if I didn't say goodnight to Kelly, wouldn't it?" and she followed me to our door. I slipped the card into the lock, the light brightly gleamed green, and I opened the door for her. She stopped immediately in front of me in the doorway, putting her arm behind her, and her hand stopped me. Together we gazed in shock across the room.

Against the wall, Kelly was pressed leaning back, her blouse open and bra pulled over her breasts. Colin stood against her, kissing her neck as she guided his hand in hers, pulling her skirt to her waist and their intertwined fingers into her wetness. They rubbed and rubbed her rhythmically, and with her other hand, she struggled to pull open his belt. Once liberated, she tugged and gripped his thick member, pulling it against her skin as droplets of pre-come glistened on her belly. They breathed and gasped heavily. Colin pushed her firmly against the wall, and they rocked together, he rubbing her quickly, his fingers intermittently parting her lips and sinking into the warmth of her opening. Kelly continued with her hand around him, now quickly stroking his length. Colin sucked hard at her nipple, evoking deep moans of pleasure from her labored breath.

I found myself caught in silence, confused by my mixed emotions. Here, in front of me in living color, my wife of nearly a decade commits an act deplorable by most measure, leaving me crushed but at the same time more aroused than I've ever possibly been. I watched in silence, without moving for several minutes, transfixed by what I was witnessing. Cheryl, also affected by the sight before us, backed against me, and her hand found mine. She was trembling. I wrapped my arm around her from behind, pulling her into me tightly, my chin on her shoulder. Inhaling the scent of her hair, I turned and couldn't resist kissing her neck gently below the ear. She tightened, but didn't pull away. I held her even tighter, pressing my now hard cock against her ass, wanting her to feel my excitement.

She turned to me, looking into my eyes. We stared momentarily into each other's eyes, and I could see the same shock and sadness in her. I, at that moment, realized that my suspicions about my wife and infidelity had previously been wrong. She'd only been close friends with them. My suspicion, in a sense, though, had been on target about Kelly's attraction for Colin; it was obvious for a long time she was taken with him—emotionally and physically. A single tear Cheryl wiped from her eye, and she reached for my hand. I leaned in, and we kissed feverishly, deeply, passionately. I wanted her with fiery urgency.

Glancing back across the hotel room, they'd not so much as noticed our presence. We were their audience, and as we watched, Kelly came again and again, shuddering, gasping and whimpering. She gripped Colin's cock firmly against her, and he climaxed; thick white, hot surges of semen shot onto her and dripped onto her moist thigh. He pulled away, his cock hanging weightily between them. Kelly's wetness had soaked her thighs, skin glistening in ecstacy. She pulled her matted hair from her face, and she glanced at us for the first time. "I'm...sorry. I lost control. You know how in-the-mood I get when I drink. I'd wanted you, but you were...I don't know what to say...I...I was so...I didn't mean to hurt...I..."

Still in the open doorway, I looked back to Cheryl and reached behind her neck for the zipper of her black dress. She leaned invitingly toward me and stepped out of her outfit. Nearly ripping my pants to the floor and grabbing at her black lace thong, I couldn't contain myself. We slammed against the door together, and she reached to guide me into her. She was drenched, and I sunk easily into her, lifting her and pulling her legs around my waist. Carrying her across the room, I took her to the bed. I was going to fuck on the bed I'd paid for, and I didn't care at that moment who with. I needed sex—rough, wet sex.

Kelly and Colin said nothing but watched as I got on top of Cheryl. I thrust into her, and she gasped. We looked into each other's eyes, gritting teeth in a combination of anger and desire. I pumped hard into her, and she wrapped her legs tightly around my back, grabbing my shoulders firmly with now white knuckles. I then glanced away, looking to see my wife's response.

Kelly was entranced, ass leaned against the table, rubbing her clit fast and hard to another climax. She finished and told Colin to get on the bed. As he lay next to us, his large, hard cock stood like a statue before us. She climbed atop him, sliding his generous cock slowly into her dripping hole and closed her eyes. She began to rock back and forth, with him penetrating her completely. I could see the satisfaction she felt, and it brought me ever closer.

As we continued our furious group fuck, Cheryl pulled her bra up and began to caress and squeeze her nipples, now hard and darker with excitement. I plunged in and out of her, slopping sounds corresponding with each thrust. Faster and faster I moved, and she looked at me. "Come in me. Please, come deep in me."

Kelly rocked rhythmically on Colin, deep within her snug hole, and I began to burst in convulsions that sent surges of thick warmth through me to fill Cheryl. Pulse after pulse continued as I held still within her, and she contracted around me, pulling me in deeper with her legs. My climax subsided, and I stood up beside the bed. Cheryl sat, pulled me to her, and took me in her mouth, sucking me hard again. I caught a glance into her eyes, and she pulled back, saying, "It tastes so hot, us together," and she continued her effort with my fingers tangled in and tugging her hair toward me.

Across the bed, Kelly was now arched backwards, her hair dangling over Colin's knees as she continued to ride his cock. She rubbed her huge clit and began to shake in climax. She tightened, released, and rolled off of him in a collapse, leaving his erection glistening with her wetness. Kelly reached for Cheryl's hand, guiding it, wrapping hands and intertwined fingers together around his cock. They stroked together, and within seconds, spurts of semen shot upward. Kelly leaned in, and he continued to shoot onto her chest.

She looked at me and said, "I'm still horny. I want you, honey. Please, I want to feel you in me." Now hard and quite close to my second climax, I pulled away from Cheryl. Kelly I flipped over onto her knees, and her wetness had covered nearly her entire generous, delicious ass. "Fuck me, now. Please," she insisted.

I placed my hands on her hips and moved toward her. Rubbing my cock between her swollen lips, I could feel her anticipation of me in her drenched cunt. I lubed the head of my cock and pushed hard into her ass. We'd never had anal before, and I wanted her to feel it now—the penetration—the pain—my domination over her-and the pleasure of being filled like never before. She was painfully tight, but I thrust even deeper, withdrawing, thrusting, withdrawing and thrusting in spasms. I'd never felt such complete pleasure, inflicting pain with satisfaction on that bitch. I grudge fucked her ass, feeling as if I was nearly tearing her open, and my come oozed from the head of my cock into her fine ass. I was drained and slumped over atop her, withdrawing and shrinking from her.

The four of us lay for a while in silence, perhaps ten to fifteen minutes in exhaustion and sexual satisfaction. The wives were stretched and wet, clits now painfully throbbing, facing each other, looking deeply into each other's eyes and holding hands. I'd withdrawn to a chair, back-stretched to a point of exhaustion. Colin sat up with his head in his hands on the edge of the bed. We'd not known the word to follow such an event, however tragic, desperate and still completely quenching. Awkward silence.

"Colin. I want to go back to our room now," Cheryl uttered, standing from our bed with semen still on her thighs and ass. "I'll get my things." Colin stood, naked, now chilled, stumbling around for his clothing, trying to cover his now shrunken penis.

Kelly interjected, "I'm sorry. I know this...is...uncomfortable. It wasn't my...intention...to...ever have this...happen."

Glancing quickly toward her, I snapped, "Please. For months you've thought of little else that the two of you together. At least it's over with. You've fucked. You've been satisfied. Maybe I'm wrong, but we all probably knew it would happen soon, either way. At least we're even." And so they took their leave.

I headed into the bathroom, grabbed a towel, adjusted the water and began a shower. As I scrubbed my hair, I reviewed in vivid detail the images of our evening—my wife in ecstacy as another man fingered her and covered her with come—my cock pulsing in and out of Cheryl's groomed hole, her thick inner lips tugging at each withdrawal. Kelly filled with another cock, stretched open. I began to harden again, and I lotioned my hand and began to stroke, back and forth with a twisting motion, sensations surging again in my crotch.

Kelly must have heard me. She pulled away the curtain, still naked with cold, hardened nipples, and she stepped next to me in the stream of hot water. Her hand found mine and began to stroke me. I couldn't look at her, but she embraced me, laying her head against my chest and said, "You know I love you and only you, don't you? I'd never want to hurt you."

Years earlier in our marriage, I'd have believed her and defended her if anyone dared to say otherwise. A decade of responsibilities, fights and threatened separations, make-ups, intermittent intense love followed by lulls of relationship ambivalence changed that. Love me? Yes, I believe she did and still does to this day. Like me as a companion? Sometimes—mostly tolerated our coexistence. Never wanted to hurt me? Probably not as an end, but if I stood in the way of her means to happiness, collateral damage could be tolerated.

So it seemed all too logical that we take a step in a direction together that might invigorate our relationship—something to allow us the excitement that only new attraction affords—something to infuse variety in our emotional and physical lives—something to allow for both a feeling of freedom and the illusion of commitment. While we'd never seriously discussed it prior to that night, we'd sometimes joked about the adventure of visiting a swingers' club. I sometimes fantasized about a night at one together, watching other couples, them watching us as the newbies—just soft swinging, but I hadn't ever entertained a full swap, especially one with no prior planning or discussion.

The pain of such arrangements has subsided; perhaps I've either become hardened to it, or we've passed a point in our togetherness that we've resigned that sense of entitlement to hold each other back from individual desires.