We All Have Needs

Story Info
Doing a good turn has surprising results.
4.6k words
4.58
25.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A chance meeting some time back at a party turned into the most erotic encounter of my life.

At a party some time back I (55 year old male) was introduced to a fellow called Kevin who was a travel agent that specialised in organising holiday tours for people with disabilities. Basically people with disabilities would book a holiday and Kevin would find an "able bodied" person to partner them on the tour and look after them. Typically a tour might consist of 12 people with varying disabilities and 12 partners to assist. Fascinated and impressed I gave Kevin my details and mentioned I would love to help one day if required.

I had forgotten all about Kevin when six months later I get a call from him wanting to know if I was still interested as he had a spot he needed to fill on a short five day tour he had coming up. I was available so thought why not and with details taken care of I was to meet Kevin and the tour in a weeks' time.

That next week I didn't know whether to be nervous or excited. Excited about a short holiday and helping someone but nervous about what to expect. What sort of disabilities? What did I have to do to assist?

I arrived at the meeting room before we boarded the coach to find the room full of people who had already been paired with their "partners" and people with all manner of obvious disabilities. Kevin saw me and pulled me aside to introduce me the person I was to assist and this is where the shock's started. The first shock was that Melissa was female. I had not prepared for that and was expecting to pair with another male - not sure why - just imagined that was what would occur. Next shock was she was only about mid-thirties - at least twenty years younger than me and very good looking. But what really caught me by surprise she did not have a disability - well not an obvious one anyway. Melissa looked normal - and beautiful in every way. I don't know if Kevin noticed my shock or not but he quickly explained that Melissa was blind and whilst she was self-sufficient at home needed help on holidays in strange places and in hotel rooms she did not know.

Hotel rooms! How was that going to work? I really started to get nervous then getting more concerned about my own insecurities and not for one minute considering Melissa.

All aboard the bus and we started our journey to the first nights' accommodation. Melissa and I sat together about mid bus and spent the trip chatting and learning all about each other. Things went pretty well with the only thing I really needed to do was to show her to the door of the ladies restrooms at lunch. Once we reached the door she assured me she would be fine from there and asked if I could just wait there for her. Phew!

My anxiety eased at the hotel when I realised Kevin had booked a two room "family room" for Melissa and me - the only sensible thing to do.

Our room was basically three rooms and a bathroom. It consisted of two bedrooms with a central room for watching television and the bathroom off of that. First I took the opportunity to guide Melissa around the basic layout to give her a map of where things were. I then settled down to watch some television before we went down to dinner. Melissa went to her room to prepare for dinner.

Nothing happened for about ten minutes and I started to feel at ease with my new surroundings and less concerned when Melissa announced she was going to shower before dinner. That is when the anxiety set back in.

Melissa confidently walks from her room heading for the bathroom but it was what she was wearing that caught me off guard. More shock - Melissa strides from her room to the bathroom carrying a towel but in nothing but her underwear. I know this will sound silly to some but my immediate reaction was to look away - almost like one would if they had been caught spying or peeking. I looked left I looked right but could not avoid seeing and approving of this wonderful sight. It must have only been ten seconds but it seemed a lot longer.

Melissa is quite a tall lady, at I guess almost six feet with most of that being long legs - legs that I now am aware lead to an exceptional backside. Not a nothing backside like many of the super skinny super models and not like the luscious Brazilian girls either but as she strode across that room in a tiny matching thong and bra that was what stuck in my head - just look at that beautiful arse wobble.

As she disappeared behind the bathroom door I swear it took me five minutes to get my thoughts back together and then suddenly realised how stupid it was for me to be looking away as she is blind and simply could not possibly know I was looking anyway.

After about ten minutes the bathroom door opened and if I thought I was shocked before I was dumbstruck now. Melissa made the return journey wearing the towel - only the towel was wrapped around her head as she obviously washed her hair. Now I really did not know where to look - left, right, up I was doing the same silly thing as before but this time I swear I was blushing at the same time. They say people with disabilities develop other senses to compensate well what happened next flawed me. Melissa stops half away across the room, turns to face me and asks what's wrong.

Am I that bad she asks? With me sitting and Melissa standing I am looking directly at her well covered dark pussy less than two feet away and it is all I can do to adjust my stare from her pussy to her face noting her perfect breasts and nipples on the way and blurt out - god no, your perfect. Why do you keep looking away then she responds? I have no answer and as she turns and heads for her room she reminds me that we will be together for five days so please get used to it.

Melissa returns to her bedroom and I sit there contemplating what I just witnessed, a beautiful naked woman twenty years my junior. Almost urgently I realise the hardening in my groin and rush to the bathroom where behind closed doors I furiously masturbate trying desperately to be quite. It only takes about thirty seconds and I spurt a load like I have not for some years and the relief are shuddering all the while that delicious wobbling arse stuck in my vision. I have not orgasmed like that in years.

The rest of that night went without further shock. Dinner with the tour and back to our room before saying goodnight and heading to bed where all I could do was lay as quietly as I could wanking like a 15 year old schoolboy. This trip was going to be quite pleasant it seemed.

We both woke quite early the next day and Melissa suggested a quick walk to get things moving so we set off on a half hour walk with me marvelling at that rear end of hers encased in Lycra gym tights. As we walked and talked it became quite apparent that this girl was quite liberated and open and no subject seemed out of bounds. As we headed back to the hotel she mentioned the opportunity existed later that day to use the hotel swimming pool only she had not done her house keeping "down there" so to speak and was concerned that her pubic hair would protrude outside the confines of her costume. I had noted she was well covered in the pubic area but was still stuck for a response. Melissa said that she normally went to a beauty salon but had simply run out of time. Why don't you do it for me John she asks?

I am glad she could not see my face - I simply could not believe what I had heard and had mixed emotions all in a split second. I was shocked but now excited and nervous all in one. But Melissa I have no idea how to do that I stammered. It is easy she replied I will talk you through it - I have a little personal trimmer and I am sure you have used a razor blade before. Please John I really want to go swimming.

Back in our hotel room Melissa is setting up in the bathroom for her trim whilst I pace nervously in my room wondering just how I will handle this. Melissa calls from the bathroom that she is ready so I make my way across to be greeted by the site of Melissa naked from the waist down sitting in a chair with those long legs straight and apart quite a distance revealing her wonderful womanhood to me. Finally coming to terms with the realisation that she cannot see me staring at her pussy I suddenly wonder though if her extra senses would be aware of the fact that almost ten seconds has passed and I still have not said anything. What do I do first I finally ask. Use the personal trimmer first she instructs, just turn it on and basically trim my pubic hair like you would a beard.

Shaking nervously I pick up the trimmer and turn it on. The vibration immediately has me wondering what affect it might have on Melissa but I try to concentrate on what I am about to do. Another ten seconds passed as I knelt between Melissa's legs staring at her pussy, trimmer running and wondering where to start. "Oh come on she says - just do it please". I place my free hand to one side of her pussy and start to run the trimmer through her quite thick growth little by little exposing a beautiful mound. By the time I had finished trimming my question about the vibration seemed to be answered in that I swear Melissa was breathing more rapidly and heavier.

Now the razor Melissa orders. Use the cream to each side and shave each side to leave a two inch strip in the middle. I carefully lather each side of her now exposed mound and then arm myself with the razor. Now the next dilemma - there is no way I can shave the sides without using my other hand to stretch the skin whilst carefully shaving. So being ever so careful and shaking like a leaf I use my free hand to push her lips to one side whilst I shave and then to the other side to complete the action. Finally finished I use a towel to wipe the excess cream away and reveal the finished product.

It is then that I am left in no doubt that Melissa is not only breathing more quickly and heavier but her pussy has swollen and her lips were parted and her labia exposed. She was like a beautiful flower exposed to me. Once again the speechless ten seconds before Melissa gathers her thoughts and asks if we are all finished to which I respond yes, with which she thanks me and promptly heads to her bedroom and closes the door.

I stand outside hardly able to believe what I had just done when I hear noises from Melissa's room. Low moans and whimpers. That was it - straight back to the bathroom for me to relieve myself - again bigger and better than for many years.

The day with the tour group went well and I took Melissa for her swim in the afternoon. She was right about the trim she would have had half her pubic hair outside of the tiny bather bottoms she wore. The top was not much better and on one occasion I had to let her know her nipple was exposed.

Back to the room before dinner is almost a carbon copy of the day before with Melissa going to the bathroom in her bathers before returning yet again naked. A little more used to her ways by now I simply settled back and enjoyed the show. That extra sense must have known as before she closed her bedroom door she remarked that "that was much better John, you seem more comfortable".

My turn next for the shower but not being so confident I wore my boxer shorts. I did wonder about returning naked, after all she is blind but still could not summon the courage. As I exit the bathroom Melissa is sitting at the table and remarks that she does not know what I look like. Understanding her statement I thought the obvious way to help would be to explain myself, height, hair colour etc.

"No come over here she says - I want to see what you look like" Not really understanding what she meant I made way over at which point she stood and proceeded to use both of her hands to feel her way and create her picture of what I looked like. First she started with my face and hair feeling slowly and deliberately and then started to make her way down my naked chest, arms and back before she reached my boxer shorts. "Oh John she exclaimed. I am disappointed. You have seen me naked."

At this point I might explain my lack of confidence nude which all stems from way to much porn over the years where the guys are always hung like donkeys. As a younger man I used to almost explain my lack of size by using the line "I am a grower and not a shower". You see my penis soft is only about an inch and a half but it does harden to a respectable six inches. Still not quite every girls dream but useful none the less. So parading naked with my inch and a half has never been confidence inspiring.

Nothing much to see I tell Melissa. Oh come on John let me be the judge of that with which her hands moved to the rear of my boxer shorts and she proceeded to feel my arse and the backs of my legs. By this time I am almost like a statue not daring to breathe - back in shock when I feel her hands proceeding back up my thighs and straight up the inside of my loose boxer short legs. Now short is my appendage but large are my balls - larger than most I have seen so the first contact she has is to gently cup and caress my balls which turns me from statue to jelly legs and I swear I let out a moan. With one delightful movement she then lets one hand roll over the top and tug gently at my penis which by this stage has thankfully started its grower stage. Thought you said nothing much to see says Melissa looks fine to me. With that she removes her hands gives me a playful slap and reminds we will be late for dinner if I don't get a wriggle on.

Back in my room my boxers now have a tent pole and I am desperately wanting a wank - down come the boxers and my hand grabs my shaft which has not been that hard in years. Realising Melissa would be waiting and I swear there would be no way to come without groaning loudly I begrudgingly remove my hand and proceed to dress for dinner while urging my hard on to subside.

At dinner I could hardly concentrate and rushed through in the hope of what was to come. Back in our room Melissa once again bids me good night and we retire to our separate rooms me with aching balls. All I want to do is come at the hands of this woman.

The next morning I wake before Melissa and head to shower before breakfast and to take a further opportunity to relieve my aching balls. I had only just got under the water and started to lather my groin and there is a knock at the door. It is Melissa and she wants to come in and pee urgently. Ah well no problem as she cannot see me anyhow and even if she could my quick lathering had me at half-mast anyway - nothing to be worried about.

Well she enters the bathroom dressed in what she wears to bed I guess - a tiny singlet top that is all but see through with breasts jiggling around beneath and that delicious arse again in a little white thong. She sits on the toilet without removing the thong and simply pulls it to one side to pee. As she leans forward I have a clear view down her top of her breasts and large puffy nipples. I am not sure what came over me but I guess I had finally registered that she was blind and my hand went to my cock and was pumping away madly.

Melissa finished her pee, stood and washed her hands at the basin which meant I had a perfect view of her arse which only increased my hand activity when she turned to face me and said "John - are you masturbating". My hand froze and my awkward ten seconds of silence again before Melissa simply said "it is alright John - we all have needs. Would you like me to do it for you?"

Silence again. It felt wrong to say yes but by god I wanted to. I didn't have to - nothing was said Melissa moved towards the shower with both hands out stretched. If I was feeling guilty it was not for long as my instincts simply guided my cock and balls to those hands. Still lathered with soap Melissa massaged gently at my balls with one hand and stroked my rock hard cock with the other. I think it could have only been twenty to thirty seconds and I just exploded. My legs were like jelly and shaking and I could not help myself but moan that loud I am sure they would have heard it in the next five rooms. My explosive orgasm seemed to last almost as long as it took to get there and I am not sure Melissa was impressed or otherwise. "Do you always come that much she asked?" What do you mean I replied? Well I can feel cum pulsing up your cock and my hand was covered in the end. No unfortunately, not always that much I reply. And do you always come so quickly she asked? Not always that quickly. With that she turned and left the bathroom.

The tour moved town that day and we arrived at our new hotel later that day. The good news was that the hotel was from the same group and the style of our room almost identical to the last one, just the furniture and layout in the bedrooms was slightly different so for Melissa the guided tour was pretty simple. We showered and changed for dinner which still had its antics - she parading almost naked to the bathroom and fully naked back me straining my neck at that beautiful arse but other than that nothing happened.

Dinner tonight was like the special tour night and followed by dancing and a band. Dancing with a blind partner was something special and Melissa showed rhythm and timing that one maybe only gets from listening. The longer night and more wine than usual meant a slightly tipsy Melissa needed extra escorting back to our room that night.

Once inside Melissa reminded me that given her tipsy state and the new room she may need a hand to prepare for bed. Too much wine it seems and being blind is not necessarily a good mix. I led her to her room where without even a flinch she removes her top and bra revealing those beautiful breasts and nipples just begging to be devoured. Melissa stood straight up and asked "are my boobs attractive John?" Beautiful I replied. I have needs to you know. I need you to touch them she said.

I didn't need a second invitation and immediately cupped one breast in one hand and put my lips to the other gently sucking one nipple whilst rolling the other between thumb and finger. Melissa has large puffy areola about two inches diameter which seemed to pucker with the attention. I spent the next few minutes enjoying switching from one puckered nipple to another and the low moans and heavy breathe told me she was enjoying the attention.

Don't ask me how but somehow during this Melissa had managed to wriggle out of her skirt and panties and before I knew it she was naked. She suddenly pushed my head away, fell back on the bed exposing her mound of Eden and declared I still have needs - lick my pussy please.

Please! She didn't need to say please. Like after the shave Melissa's pussy lips were enlarged and her labia exposed and I wasted no time enlightening her with my one hidden talent. You see the one thing I do have that is oversized is my tongue and I used every inch of it making sure she knew it. It is long enough that I can actually thrust it inside a vagina like a small penis. Experience tells me the ladies enjoy it and judging by reaction Melissa was no different.

The one thing I did not notice after the shave but soon found with my tongue was the size and ease of Melissa's clitoris. Easily the largest I have experienced, quite pronounced and protruding so I could easily pick my time to push her to orgasm and that she did, shuddering and almost crushing me with her legs.

When Melissa finally released her grip I was able to stand and prepared to leave but Melissa had other ideas yet. One more thing I need she said. Oh? Can you do what you did this morning again? Masturbate I asked confused. No, can you come like that again, that much. I don't know why I replied stupidly. I need you to come in my mouth. With that Melissa dropped to her knees unzipped my trousers, dropped them to my ankles with my underwear and cradled my semi erect penis before wrapping her lips around the length and started to blow my mind as well as my cock.

12