We All Have the Same Thing Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave seemed confused and embarrassed and shouted fuck no before trying to leave. He shouldn't have worn sweat shorts. "Your upper head says no but your lower head says yes." I commented looking at the tent in his shorts. He looked down sweating at my realization of his clothed erection.

Finally Dave said, "Fine, only because I know you guys are just friends and this is something that's natural. Plus I did the same thing with friends in college once."

He got naked and I could tell our dicks were the exact same size and length but mine was an inch longer. I noticed Alex lick his lips and saw him get fully erect. I hope Dave didn't notice. Dave sat down next to me and started pumping his cock to the dude on the screen. He then said "Hey Rob look, our dicks are twins."

"Why are you staring at my cock Dave?"

Dave answered "I was commenting you have a nice cock. I thought since I'm gay and we can obviously see each other's John Thomas (he liked penis lingo jokes) it wouldn't be an issue with me looking at your beautiful dick."

I was flabbergasted and excited when he said that. "Well thank you for the compliment Dave." After about 10 minutes of pumping ourselves off, we were all on the verge of jizzing when I realized we were out of tissues. But that gave me a great idea. I turned to Alex. In a whisper I said "Play along". After that I said "Hey, where's the tissues?"

He responded "Oh fuck I'm out of tissues, shit!"

I said, "Well sorry Al but I'm going have to come on your carpet."

Alex delightfully responded "Fuck no just release on yourselves."

I said "Hell no, I ain't jizzing on myself, I got places to go."

I said, "Wait I got a great idea,we could jizz in Dave's mouth!"

Dave shot a look at me while shouting "EXCUSE ME WHAT?!?!"

"Well Dave we don't want to jizz on ourselves and since you're... well... you know and you once mentioned that you love the taste of cum. You remember that, right Alex?"

"Yeah I do remember you told us that in in very disturbing details." Alex said. "I don't want anyone jizzing on my carpet and obviously Robert can't jizz on himself. So could you just let us jizz in your mouth?"

Dave responded, "Yeah it's no issue, I was just caught off guard but I'll do this favor for you guys."

"Okay, that's great. Now get in front of me now because I'm about to explode." I quickly said.

Dave knelt down in front of me and as he did I exploded on his face with my cum landing on his face and forehead and some landing in his mouth and my cock was coated too. My cock was still hard from the sight of my cum drenched friend. He then licked himself clean and tried going over to Alex but I stood up and stopped him. "What do you think you're doing? My cock is still dripping so you gotta clean it."

Dave simply obeyed by crawling over and licking and sucking my cock clean. I was done but still hard and wanted to see how far he was willing to go until Alex called him over to relieve him, that little cock tease. Dave pulled off and latched onto Alex as he jizzed fully in Dave's mouth. He must of cummed 10 ropes due to all of the audible slurping but Dave sucked it down like a champ. Even though he was probably clean Alex remained hard and Dave kept sucking. While he was in this position I noticed his ass wiggling and how plump and juicy it looked, it's like he was begging to get fucked and so that's where I lost it.

I latched onto his warm rear and shouted, "Oh screw this facade, I'm going to fuck his ass. Get his mouth. If he resists then be rough."

I then shoved my cock in his ass and started fucking him while Alex kept fucking his mouth and Dave was moaning like a hot mess. We continued like this for 10 minutes, increasing our speed every three minutes. I decided to speak up.

"Listen here David. Alex and I just became a couple last night, a bisexual couple that shares a love for men and women alike. We love each other very much and we decided in our relationship we would continue having sex with women while bringing some men into the fray. You have the honorary privilege of being the first guy me and him are double teaming. Butt, you should know we were just about to have sweet ass sex for the very first time when you interrupted. Now you are going to pay the price and for now on you will address Alex and I as master or else we'll get harder and rougher. As a couple we share things and now we own you and will share your ass forever. And your boyfriends ass is ours too and the next time he comes to visit you better let us know so we can tell him personally. Understood?" Alex pulled out so Dave could speak.

"Y..Yes... I und..nngh... understand." Dave moaned.

"Wrong!" Alex and I screamed in unison as I smacked his ass and he dick slapped his face. We both shouted "Say it again properly, slut!" (I added the slut)

Dave gulped. "Yes I understand you, masters. My ass is yours when ever you two want it. So is Tim's, he will bow down and bend over for you both. Oh god please cum in me, I want to please my new masters."

"I think this cum slut gets the idea now. Alex let loose the flood gates, give him what he wants."

With that I plunged into his asshole and jizzed while Alex shoved his cock down his throat and did the same. After emptying myself I pulled out realized I was still hard. Luckily Alex was too so we switched sides and I plunged into Dave's mouth while Alex started sucking some of my spunk out of his shithole, he was just as much a cum slut as Dave, but he is my cum slut and that is one of the many reasons why I love him. He then inserted himself into Dave who had no issue being fucked again. After 15 minutes of continuous fucking Dave stopped sucking me off and asked "Masters, have I earned the right to cum? I want to so badly." Dave said.

"What an obedient little slut, already knows how to ask permission." I said. "Go right ahead and cum you've earned it. Oh by the way, we don't care if you cum on the carpet, that was our ruse to get you to suck our dicks. In fact let me drink it, I've been wanting to see what you taste like." So then I inhaled his cock and not even a second later he started jizzing in my warm mouth. I could tell he was enjoying it and I enjoyed his taste. I then got up, inserted myself back into Dave's mouth and started making out with Alex with some of Dave's cream still in my mouth. We made out passionately while we continued fucking Dave for 5 minutes until we came in Dave without warning.

Dave was on the floor passed out, he was probably recovering from the awesome fucking he just got and Alex and I sat back on the couch. I was still hard so Alex just blew me until I jizzed down his throat. "Oh Alex, I didn't know our lives could get better but yet here we are, sitting on your couch recovering from a three way with one of our close friends, and it's only the afternoon. So let's recover so we can fuck some more later."

Alex replied, "Yeah you're right, but let's rest here because I don't want to get up." I nodded my head in agreement. "Got any other people in mind to join our sex group?"

"A few but let's just sleep now, I'll tell you later." I replied.

Alex then hoped on my lap and wrapped his legs around me so that we could sleep together kissing.

"I love you Robert, with all of my heart." Alex said.

"I love you too baby, so much."

We fell asleep while my dick went comfortably and stealthily into his ass. It'll be a good wake up call.

12