We Are All Together Ch. 04

Story Info
Young man remembers his encounter with elder aunt.
1.3k words
4.36
36.8k
23
0

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter: 4: The Past still haunts.

Joy found it always queer, how a woman cannot live without fulfilling her sexual needs for so long. He was surprised to find that night, that Mira aunty had never enjoyed sex in that way. She had never enjoyed the half of the orgasms she enjoyed with him that night. She was surprised herself to find herself a multi-orgasmic. She called herself a slut. She felt hot to call her so.

Joy now feels it quite natural when a woman finds her ways of sexuality to be discovered in a new aspect or to find the way of releasing the so long suppressed tension, the freedom makes her a slut, a slut in real sense of the term. So was with her Mira aunty and with her meek and mild, introvert elder sister, Keya.

He made love to Mira aunty all the night. They were gasping for breath after each fuck. They soaked in sweat; the bed sheet was all wet. They once changed the sheet and took a shower. She cleaned the sticky goo out of her cunt, soaped him and he cleaned her. They came back, all naked, and she offered him a drink.

Her husband keeps costly wines in the refrigerator. She often takes a sip or two when alone. Her husband also asks her to join as he drinks once a week. She likes vodka.

Joy loved the sight, Mira aunty pouring two drinks, adding ice and they sipped and smoked together lying on the bed. She was leaning against his hairy, muscular chest and he was stroking her boobs, twisting the nipples in his thumb and forefinger.

She felt ready as soon as the drink was over. They started, this time he was lying on the bed on back and she was riding him.

She enjoyed the wildest sex ever, the way she had always dreamt but never experienced. They slept little that night.

In the morning, she felt shame when she got up late at nine o'clock. He was still sleeping and his dick was hard again. She lowered her lips, took the entire shaft in her mouth and started to suck it as she has seen in the Blue Films. She was dying for the taste of the hot semen in her mouth.

As she began to suck, it made Joy awake. He took Mira's head with both hands and she raised her eyes not stopping. She looked in his eyes and continued sucking. He began to groan, "What are doing, Mira aunty?"

"I'm sucking the cock that has made me a real woman last night, and I want to suck it till it feeds me the hot semen I the morning."

He felt like heaven, Mira aunty giving him the morning blowjob. As he came in her mouth, he sensed she also came with him. She sucked the load, lapped all that was flowing through her lips and mouth and she lay on the bed exhausted.

Joy placed his mouth between her legs and began to lick the juice. She moaned and after a few minutes she came again, this time squirting a lot like pee.

He licked all and she gave him a morning kiss. They started in the missionary position and he came inside her in the morning. She also came furiously with her.

As the pleasant feeling was over, she hurried. It was time her maid to come. She dressed in her nightgown, gathered her frock from last night, gave him the t-shirt and pant he was wearing and urged him to rush back to his room. They realized, they have not even locked the roof-top entrance, neither did he locked his room. He rushed back and found everything all right.

She came upstairs after an hour. She was wearing a silken sari and a sleeveless blouse. She looked amazing in the red sari. Her make- up was deep, deep red lipstick and blushers made her a whore. She stood on the door; lifting one hand holding the door, the other was on her waist.

The sari was lowered more than usual, revealing her fair tummy and the deep naval in full view. She crooked her head to one side, and blinked one eye, a cigarette was burning on her lips.

He could hardly control himself. He rushed to her, began kissing and caressing her breasts under cover. She began moaning. He led her to his table, lowered her on the table, she held the table bending upon it, while standing legs apart. He was on her back and had already tugged up the sari to her waist.

She looked back and found him on his knees, his hands parting her ass cheeks. He lowered his mouth on the crack back and licked her pussy and asshole from behind. She let a deep satisfying moan out of her throat as he licked her black, curly asshole carefully. He parted her ass cheeks and began to suck her juice carefully.

She urged, "Oh, Joy, please, start fucking. I have grown so hot and horny."

He stood after she came on his mouth. She was panting. And then he thrust his cock from behind and thrusting her head on the table in one hand and catching her slander waist with the other, he began to fuck furiously. She caught her sari and shaya with both hands up to her waist as he fucked.

She groaned loud, "Oh Joy! Fuck me, fuck me hard, and make me a whore. I want you to come in my pussy, make me a mother again. I want your baby to come out of my fucking pussy."

This made Joy more excited. He began to pump furiously. With the groaning and thumping, they came together. He bent upon her and she whispered, "Come on, boy, do you like fucking Aunty? Do you like to fuck her to make her pregnant? I know you like it. I want to be a mother of your baby, and I am serious. I am on the fertility period. I am damn sure you have already done it."

They kissed long and made love again, this time on his bachelor bed. They did it on his parents' bed, in the dining room after the meal and in the bathroom and on the open terrace at night.

She had never felt so sexy before. The two day was short for them and they wanted more but his parents came back and at night, after they had gone to sleep, he came down. They made wild sex the whole night.

She felt sad when her husband arrived. But the days were their time, his parents going to the shop and her husband to office. Her son was in the school.

She told him after a few days, that her period has stopped this month, which means, he had made her pregnant. They made wilder sex than before and now she squirts a lot and often pees. He loves to taste her pee. He has grown an addict.

She told him that she has convinced her husband to fuck her at nights, and lets him come inside, so that she can act as a faithful wife. While saying, she laughs at her husband's innocence, inability to fuck her so wild.

He has a thick cock, and he can continue for at least ten minutes, but she loves Joy. While fucking with her husband, she thinks of Joy and she comes with her husband now.

They have been enjoying sex for more than two months, and they have experienced every possible position of love-making as they have seen in porn together. After they come together, they lit a cigarette, smoke together, pours two glasses of vodka and experiment on positions.

She has become a real slut often peeing on bed or on sari and keeping it wear all the day. He likes her pungent, musky smell on her pussy and armpits.