We Are All Together Ch. 09

Story Info
Younger brother marries elder sister and enjoys honeymoon.
4.1k words
4.5
22.4k
19
0

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter: 9: They lived a happy married life, a steamy Honeymoon, but...

Joy woke up. He took a few minutes to realize what happened last night. He was still confused if it was a dream or not. He was lying on his elder sister's bed, still full of rose petals. The garlands on the bedside table were crumpled, and the Benarasi sari, blouse and the dhoti, all told the story was true.

Just then the door opened, and she entered. She was in a white sari with deep red border draped in an ordinary Bengali woman-style, her hair were lose on her back, and she was not in any blouse or shaya, it was clear. She brought two cups of tea. And the most amazing thing was that she was carrying all the marks of a married woman, the red sindoor on he sinthi, and the red and white bangles on both the hands!

"Good morning, darling! Already woke up?" she smiled coming on the bed and sitting on by Joy.

"No. just stretching my limbs." answered Joy, taking a cup of tea from her. "Have you slept well?"

"Never been better! Believe me, you made me complete last night. I think, you need a good morning gift. Lie back, please." She made him lie back on the bed and parting his legs, she came between.

She lifted his cock up and cradled his heavy sack in her small hand. She kissed it gently first and then went to suck it.

"No. Don't suck them. Lick them first before you put them in your mouth. I would like a nice light lick to start my day."

She stuck out her tongue and dragged it across his sack just how he instructed. His balls were full and heavy. She had never seen any man go so energetic at a day.

"Lick from the bottom up towards the base of my shaft." He looked down and watched her obey his instructions. "Ummmmmm... it feels. Lick just below my balls too, right in between my sack and my ass."

Keya obeyed her brother, licking him all the way he wanted.

Joy loved getting his balls licked in the morning. He thought it was one of the most relaxing ways to wake up. He would have preferred not having to offer instruction, but it felt good regardless. His cock began to inflate slowly until the thick length twitched against his belly.

She then took him in her mouth and sucked for a little.

"Here're our teas, my darling wife! Leave me now." He said.

She rose up and lay on his chest. He took her in arms and they sipped the morning tea.

He asked, "Aren't you going to the Hospital?"

"Never! Today we are going to the hill. We'll stay for two days there. I've booked a resort. Now, be quick, and pack. The time we waste, the time we'll lose." She nudged his chest and went away.

He hurried to the toilet and after a quick shower, he was ready. Keya had already packed their clothing in a sack. They started for the journey to the Lataguri Forest.

As they reached, it was noon. They had their lunch and retired to their giant cottage. It had one large bedroom, one big bathroom as big as the bed room and the open veranda. They perched on the bed and soon the moaning and humping was all that where to there.

A satisfying, sound- fuck and they came out.

The ranger was there to take them to the core of the jungle for the night. There was a tent ready for the honeymoon couple. They took a big jar of water, food, one bottle of whisky, two glasses, and one packet of cigarette, matches, towel, blanket and wood-logs for the fire.

When they reached there, the light was fading. The tent was ready; there was a small wooden room there also, perched a little higher from the ground. The ranger made the fire, arranged all the foods and drinks and set off.

They took the food. It was almost dark. The car has gone into oblivion.

Joy hugged his sister and kissed her wet. "So, what does the honeymoon couple do now?"

"They go naked first, wrap a blanket and by the fire, they start drinking." She returned the kiss.

Joy unbuttoned his sister's cardigan, sari, blouse and shaya one by one, making her nude. She unbraided her long hair. Then she unhooked his belt, and the pant fell down. His shirt and vest were soon gone. They stood naked before the other with deep love and passion in their eyes.

She took a blanket, wrapped around them and went out in the dark. The fire was on just before the tent. There was a mattress before. She placed the bottle and they sat on. He sat leaning against a fence beside and Keya leaned on him. They poured a glass of wine each and started sipping. The fire was making them lustful.

He began to kiss her ears and his hands were on her boobs. With his two fingers he began to nuzzle her nipples making her moan deep. She lit a cigarette and inhaled for long, then passed that to her brother; he was kissing her neck and puffed it. They took another glass of wine each and she lay by the fire. She opened her legs wide, up straight over and invited her love to the sexy 'V' of a woman. He lowered his face and came into the legs, to her womanhood.

As he kissed her pussy, he felt how wet she was! He said, "Are you always so wet and ready for a fuck, Keya?"

"Hmm... always for you! Boy! What did you do to your needy slut? I can hardly go for a moment without you in my pussy! How did you do this to your woman, Joy? How'll I live without my husband from now on?" she answered as he began to lick her leaking cunt.

He parted her pussy lips and spat in. and it made her shiver. He reached his tongue up into her cunt. She let out a deep moan as his stiff tongue pried her lips open and pushed into her slick twat. It was slick with his spitting and her juice. She placed her legs on his shoulder and clutching his hair with two hands she pulled him in.

He was sucking so nice! He does it so nice! She thought. A powerful orgasm was ready to bust in her belly. He was gasping for breath.

His long tongue licked Keya's cunt from bottom to top and was licking all the fluids which came out of it. Keya lied on the mattress under the open sky in the jungle with her legs on either side of his head and his pussy right under his face.

He was licking her erect clitoris, his tongue penetrated her cunt. She just allowed him to do whatever he wants.

Suddenly she could bear no more. She asked him, "Can I get up? I want to see how you lick me."

He said, "No, lie down like this for some more time."

He licked her cunt furiously. And she began to scream loudly, "Ahhhhhh... aghhh... ummmmm... liiick me...oh myyyy gauuuud... oh yes, oh yes, like that... ohhhhhhh... hold on... I'm cummmmmminggg... Cumming for youuuu ... ohhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

She came furiously in his mouth. She could feel her throbbing pussy bulging and swallowing with each pump of her Cuming. And like the earlier instances, she peed with Cuming. He likes her pee gushing out with her juice. He licks and swallows all the piss and juice she let out.

She was panting still when he brought his face to hers and kissed. She returned his kiss with similar sweetness and passion. And she tasted her own juice and piss again. He was caressing her breasts. She said, "I want you to come heavily for me tonight, everywhere, in my mouth, in my pussy, my ass, my face, underarm, hair everywhere. We have the whole night and the morning till the sun disturbs us. We don't play bet tonight. We play sex; we play wild sex like the beasts of the jungle. Are you ready for your bitch, my love?"

"I'm more than ready for you, my slut. I'm always ready to fuck you, my wife, come, and let's play sex only."

She came upon him, kissing through his chest and belly, she stopped between his legs. There it was, the thick, long, sleek cock of her husband. She gave the length of the shaft a good licking. Then lifting it, she gave the big balls a long lick. He arranged his legs pulling up as far as he can to make her way to lick from the asshole to the base of his throbbing cock. She was giving a good hand job to him at the same time.

She then started sucking his cock taking it into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down as she pumps his shaft with her hand. Her other hand was busy with his big balls.

Joy feels as if in heaven; his elder sister-cum wife sucks great. She makes his toes curl. He's bucking his hips up against her mouth while she cups his balls with her hand. She was gently massaging the balls, and now she thrusts her index finger into her ass hole taking him in all surprise. She was finger-fucking his ass while she continues pumping his thick cock in and out of her warm mouth.

Keya's pussy is soaking wet and she can't wait to impale herself on her brother's substantial cock, but she knows how much he loves a blowjob. She also knows that he'll last longer, give her pussy a better workout, if she sucks him off first. He is young, he is strong, and he is sex-starved like her. Oh my god! She's so fucking horny now!

"Oh, Keya," her brother moans. "That's so fucking good!" Joy is bouncing his ass off the mattress, shoving his cock as deep into his sister's mouth as he can. Her finger in his ass is making him more excited and hot. He will not last long.

Keya is pumping his hard cock and teasing his balls at a time. With the other hand, she is finger-fucking his ass hole and flicking her tongue across the underside of his shaft as she feels him get close to his release. As his balls tighten, she slides her lips along his rigid pole, until just the head is inside her mouth. Sucking and licking his cock while gently massaging his balls has the desired effect and her brother's cock erupts in spasmodic jerks, spurting loads of hot cum into her mouth. She swallows his precious seed while she continues to pump his cock until it is completely drained.

"Oh my god, Joy," Keya laughs. "Nobody has cum so much in my mouth as you done!" He was panting out of the great blowjob from his sister-cum-wife and felt her to lick and suck his softening cock.

Lying back on the mattress under the sky, Joy feels his cock starting to recover already from his sister's artful licking and sucking. He feels amazed how her meek and gentle sister has adopted all these tricks! She has been the most gentle and mild among all the siblings and their cousins also!

Keya was busy in her husband's service. She knows exactly what to do to get her man hard again. After all these years of her randy sex life, she knows exactly where to lick, how much pressure to put and how to nibble a little just under the head of man's cock.

She's not surprised at all when he starts to recover and her pussy is literally dripping by the time his cock is ready again. Keya glides her body against his until her lips meet his and her pussy is positioned over his fully recovered cock.

"Oh Joy, my husband! Now let you wife fuck you," she says. "I feel so fucking filled when you enter me!"She whispers, clenching her pussy around his cock and just holding him inside her.

She slips her tongue in his mouth, and they kiss as if there's no tomorrow. She does not move for a few moments but simultaneously impales her pussy on his shaft which sends a shiver through her body and she moans into his mouth.

"Oh Keya, you are so sweet to ask... and, let me tell, you fuck your husband really great." her brother answers her. Her hot, velvety pussy conforms to his pole, sending waves of shiver pulsating through his whole body. Having already cum in her mouth, he knows, he'll take time to cum again. So, he easily resists the urge to start pumping his cock into her, letting her control the pace.

She lays her head on his chest, her two knees placed by his waist, savoring the feeling of his husky cock, filling her, stretching her as she clenches and unclenches her pussy muscles, gripping his length. She raises her ass to make arrangements for the first thrust. Then she slams down her ass, taking his cock all into her cunt.

She stops for a moment, and then slowly she starts rocking back and forth, sliding his cock in and out between her moist pussy lips. She wants this to last, but her aching pussy is taking over and picking up the pace.

Furiously riding his hard cock, she feels, she was on fire. She shouted, "Oh my god...Joy, your wife is ready to cum again. It feels so good, my pussy is leaking!"

Nobody needs her to tell this, at least not Joy. He can feel how hot and slippery her pussy is as she bounces up and down on him. With each thrust, her juices are gushing down over his balls. Her tits slam repeatedly against her chest with her bouncing. Reaching up, he catches her firm, round tits in his hands and massages her erect nipples, rolling them between his thumb and index finger.

"Oh fuck! It's so nice Joy!" Keya moans again. "I'm cumming, Joy! I'm cuming ... Keep playing with my tits, oh yes; like that... oh yes...ohhhhhhhhhhhh ummmmm... ahhhhhhhh... I'm cumming!" She starts moving faster, almost bouncing off the end of his cock before slamming her pussy back down around it.

Joy is now bucking up against her, matching her rhythm and getting close to his second climax of the night.

Keya collapsed on her brother's chest. Their labored breathing and the pounding in their chests are to indicate the intensity of their mutual climaxes. He came surprisingly. He was not even ready for it. The clenching of her pussy lips made him cum so fast. Yet, it was satisfying to come matching his lovely sister under the open sky.

They were resting on the mattress and he lit a cigarette which they smoked together. She then made two glasses of drink and sitting, they sipped until she was ready again. She was always ready for her brother to enter her; she had been always so horny during the last few years after she was introduced to the fantastic world of sex. And her brother brought out the slut that was sleeping deep into her.

She was on her fours, and she didn't say a word. The position taken by her was enough for Joy. He was rock hard again. The alcohol brought out the steamy sensation into him. He stood on his knees and went straight into her love-hole. She moaned deep. He was so thick! He makes her feel so filled into all her holes.

As he began to move in and out of her, she began to scream loud, "Oh! Joy, fuck...mmmmmm... you feel so nice in there... fuck your needy slut... fuck your sister hard... oh fuck... oh fuck...Ahhhhhhhhhhhh..."

And as usual, she began to rub her clit furiously. She was leaking all there. His pumping made her needier to cum. With his rhymes, she was matching her rubbing and she was back-thrusting her ass to make way to him. And she came then and there. And she squirted. She squirted furiously.

And with the cum, she peed as usual, the yellow spray of pee made her shiver. She arched forward, standing on her knees. And she sprayed forward. He brought his palm to her leaking pee-hole; rinsing his palms and making her scream more.

She was panting and gasping for breath. And he withdrew. His pole was slippery enough to enter her rear. He made her sit like a bitch and parted her ass cheeks. His face lowered to her hairy, black, wrinkled sphincter hole. He spat on the entrance. His finger made the channel lubricated. She was ready for her brother.

As he pushed his pole on the entrance of her rear, she let out a whimper, "Ummmmmmmmmmm...Yes... come in your slut... push... hard...oh my Gauddddddddd...mmmmmmmmmmmmm..."

He gave a push and he was half into her. She arched back, her head nearer o him, which he grabbed by her long hair. She began to pant.

Joy pushed his cock harder, and pulled back at once. After two or three push- pulls, her channel was ready for a go.

And he started. He was going in and out in her sphincter like there was no tomorrow. He pulled her head by her long hair tangling them on his wrist. She liked the painful love. The rough sex made her ready again for another orgasm. She could feel the throbbing cock in her rear was tingling for release. He was pumping furiously.

She felt her belly was filled with air with the pumping. Oh! How fast does he fuck... she began to moan, "Oh! Come on, Joy, come for your wife now. Come in your wife's ass. Come... Fuck, Joy... come...come for your slut... come for your sister...ummmmmm... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

He matched her groaning and giving a harder thrush into her ass, he clutched her waist, pushing his pole deeper into her sphincter. She felt his hot seed sprayed deep into her ass as she came again.

They had now more than six hours before the morning. And they slept. They slept sound.

After some three hours, the both felt cold. The fire was dim. So he stood and went to the store for woods. The fire was bright again and so was their energy. She made two glasses of wine and brought some roasted chicken from the tent.

They wrapped the blanket and sipped the wine, gave bites on the meat and filled their stomachs. She whispered in his ears, "Do you remember the places you have to fill on me?"

He knuckled her shoulder and answered, "Can I ever forget my loving wife's wishes? Come, let's do it once more baby. First, here go your tits."

She lay on her back, and he straddled her boobs. She brought her tits to his pole lifting herself on her elbows. He spat on her cleavage and put his cock there. She brought her full tits together to clench his cock in between and he began to breast fuck her. She parted her legs and lifter her knees as he put his finger on her erect, throbbing clit.

He began to tit fuck her. It's so exciting to both of them. While he was fucking, he was furiously rubbing her erect clit. She felt an orgasm was building deep under her belly and she will not last long.

He was aware that he is not to last longer and began to pump fast. She was pressing her tits together hard, making his throbbing cock hard to move. After a few minutes they came together again. He flooded her breasts, throat and shoulder, and she sprayed her thighs and peed again. A gush of hot yellow shower spread even up on his head.

As he came down, she holds him to kiss wet. They took a drink again, and then he fucked her hard once. Then he fucked her on her hairy underarms and filled both her hairy armpits.

She felt as if possessed fully. Still it was not complete. They drank a glass of wine each again, and she lay on her back again inviting him to her love hole to be licked. Joy reaches down and slips his arms behind her knees, pulling her legs up and spreading her pussy even wider. With her legs pulled up, he lowers down his lips that meet her throbbing pussy lips.

She shivered with the touch. He began to suck her.

Then, he parted, straddled her face and pointing his pole in her mouth, he lowered his face at her pussy. The 69 position is always favourite to her. She began to suck him.

He came all over her breasts then. They rested for a while and began to fuck, now she riding him. She came before him and he sprayed on her head, she spread her hair to spray him thick cum on her long black hair.

They made love again, now standing as they heard the birds began to chirp. The fire died, and they felt the east horizon going bright. She urged for sodomy.

He entered her back and she put her sucked fingers into his anus. They made loudest sound ever while fucking and when he felt, he is nearly to explode; he made her kneel to spray all over her hair. She was panting and gasping for breath.

She said, "Come, we'll bathe in the brook behind the cottage. And before, we'll complete our other bathroom habits there, under the open sky."

"Really? It'll be an experience lifetime. Let's go there."

They took two towels and naked they reached the brook. By the brook, behind the thick hedge, they sat squatting to evacuate their bowels. They sat side by side, holding other's hand and they began defecate their morning privy.

Keya felt as if a gush of েপগূ coming out of her anus. She felt relieved. The nightlong fuck and ass-fucking made her rectum ready more than ever to pass out of her bowels. She heard the sound of her pee spraying on the dry grasses and among the hedges making a shrill 'hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhh...' sound. She saw her brother pissing and defecating also.

12