We Are All Together Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they had done that, they stood up and walked to the brook and cleansed their anus clearly with cold water. They bathed there, soaped each other, and when they came out, the sun was already up in the sky.

They had their breakfast, and called the car. Their jungle safari continued till the evening. They came back to the same tent and they had another all-night love making. He filled all her channels, her mouth, tits, armpits, pussy and the ass at the dawn.

They enjoyed the morning privy by the brook again, and they prepared to return.

********

The day they came back, they stayed on bed all the day. They drank bottles of whisky together and they fucked like animals. In the morning, she went to the hospital and he went to attend his classes.

He came back in the afternoon and was waiting her return.

She came back some one hour after him. And she jumped on him. They kissed and she urged him to let her change the hospital dress, which he joyfully allowed.

She went to the bathroom, changed her sari, blouse and shaya, and taking a quick shower, she came out dressed in a deep red sari. She put on her red and white bangles, and the red sindoor was on her sintihi. She entered his room.

The night ended with their kissing, moaning, full of 'Ahhhhhhhh... Uhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ummmmmmmm... Ahssssssssssssssssss...' and such other shrill sounds of love-making.

They began to live and enjoy their fucking and living like a couple. It was after some six days.

In the morning, Keya felt something deep in her abdomen. Yes! It was the regular cramp. She felt another cramp and rushed to bathroom. Surely, her period started. She was sad. She knew, from now on they will have to fuck on pills regularly.

She entered the room, made tea, and then went to Joy, and called him. She gave him a good morning lick, swallowed his hot cum and told that her period has started. He was not so sad. Rather, he made her sit on all fours, and then, parting her ass hicks and napkin, gave her a good suck in her ass. She took him in her ass.

But the real trouble came two days after.

Priya came back. She had been to her parents after her exams. Now, the trouble was, how they'll tell her that they are already in the process what they three sisters have wished for?

12