We Are All Together Ch. 12

Story Info
Younger sister marries her younger brother.
3.5k words
4.51
18.6k
14

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter: 12: Sisters become Wives, Sisters become sluts.

Priya felt pain to wake on the next morning. She found her brother still lying on the bed stark naked, covered with dirt, the dirt she and her elder sister split over her. She wondered why on earth she never experienced such freedom to cum. And why did she never felt to squirt before!

She saw Joy lying, his legs spread wide and his manhood lying limp, sleeping like a dove. She smirked remembering the last evening. They had an experience of lifetime. She lost her virginity and she had had him inside her thrice. She had experienced the ecstasy of orgasm, who knows how many times, because she lost count after her fifth.

She moved towards Joy, and landed between his legs. With her tongue she touched the outline of his limp manhood. He shivered. She gathered courage and gave a long lick down from the base of the balls to the tip of his lovely tool. His balls were full and heavy. He was getting life. She felt proud and gave another lick. This time she took the tool from the base to the tip.

Just then she heard her elder sister say, "Not that way, Priya. Lick from the bottom up towards the base of the shaft."

She stuck out her tongue and dragged it across his sack just how her sister instructed. Keya came with the tray of the tea cups. She put it by the table and came by her to join. She told her, "Lick just below his balls too, right in between his sack and his anus. It gives him much pleasure." Priya gave a good wet blowjob for the morning. Keya then took his manhood in her mouth and sucked for a little.

Joy woke up to find his two sisters at his service. They greeted him a Good Morning. And lying, they took tea.

Priya felt aching pain all through her body and thought to take a holiday. Keya gave her some painkillers and advised to take a hot bath. She would not be allowed to join her brother that night.

*********

The next morning, when Priya got up and went to Joy's room to greet him with a Good Morning lick, she was given the most surprising news. Keya has booked a honeymoon resort at Simla for them. They are leaving the next morning.

She went to College and Keya left for her Hospital. She was on Outdoor duty, and had a long queue of the patients waiting.

Time running and Keya felt bored, and was thinking a change. She thought, what on earth can give her a refresh here! And an idea hit her. Why not call Joy to come and fuck her? Nothing can give her such refreshment like a good satisfying fuck. Moreover, fucking in the Out patient's chamber, around a lot of people will be thrilling. The thought stimulated her. Yes! She is going to fuck her brother here, around so many people. She did not think much and she called Joy who was in his medical class in the campus.

"Hello. It's Keya. Are you having a busy schedule?"

"Oh! Didi!" Joy was surprised to receive a call from Keya at that hour. She never calls when she is on outdoor duties. "Is there any problem? Can I help?"

"I badly need you, darling. I'm getting such a busy schedule and I'm getting hoarse. Please come and just give me a good satisfying fuck."

"Shhhhhhh! Are not anybody around?"

"Let them be!What do I care? I'm alone in the chamber just now, darling. And I'm getting wet to call you at such an hour. See, how my legs are running. Oh! It's such a busy day! I think, your cock may add some spice to the dull schedule."

"But..."

"No but... your wife needs you badly. Just for five minutes. The slut wouldn't last more than three minutes, Joy."

How on earth can Joy deny such a call! And within five minutes, he was there, in the outdoor chamber of the hospital. She was on the doctor's chair. She went to the lawn to see the queue. It was still so long! She welcomed her brother and the compounder was asked to call it a break. The old man drew the curtain and Keya almost jumped at her brother.

She had hardly a moment to spread. He untied her doctor's apron and their lips met. They kissed hard and she led him to the check-up table unbuttoning his shirt. His hands found her round breasts under her shirt and he was fondling them with might. She lowered her hand to his erection and unbuckled his belt in a swift pull.

He has unbuttoned her shirt, and found her breasts there, nipples erect like nuts. She does not wear any undergarments till her first sex with Joy. He lowered his face to kiss and lick her nipples. She moaned.

He was licking her nipples so hard, that she felt her pussy leaking heavily. She sat on her knees before him and tugged out his erection. Ohhh! How does she love this shaft! She took it in her mouth, eagerly sucking and taking it all in her throat.

Joy told, "We're running out of our time, Keya."

"Ohhh! Yes, my lord! I forgot." She stood up and he took her to the table. She sat on the table, lifting her skirt till her waist, her legs dangling. She sat on the edge of the table, her ass in air, and he took her standing before the table.

With one stroke, he was all inside her. "Unhhh...mmmmm...yessss...feels so goooood..." moaned Junior Lady Doctor Miss Keya in her Outdoor patient's camber as her brother pushed his manhood into her love hole.

He took her two legs, putting them up on his shoulder and began to pump her. His one hand was holding her slander waist and with the other, he found the switch, the switch she has been craving to turn on. He found it, the clit erect like nut and his touch made her mad. She began to moan loud, "Mmmmhhhhh...yes, Joy...fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeee like that... Oh yes, Yes, yes, ahhhhhhhhh..." The rhythm he gets and the 'thap...thap...' sound of their genitals meeting and moving out, their thighs thump, all in one rhyme, makes her more excited.

She screamed and continued, "Oh my god! Oh My! MY my... my... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Joy... Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeee... Keep your cock inside my pussy forever... Ummmmmmmmmmmmm... Make me your whore, fuck me, fuck your slut, ahhhh... le the entire world know, I'm your slut, Joy...fuck the shit out of your slut and make her cum on your lovely tool." And she came then and there.

He was pushing his erection in and out of her lovely, slippery pussy. He feared, she must have sounded loud enough to let the patients know what was going on here. But he does not care; all he cares now is the satisfaction of his wife, his slut, his elder sister.

He was getting ready to explode in her. He whispered in her ear, "Where does my slut, my lovely sister, and my desperate wife want her husband's cum this time? In her mouth or inside the pussy?"

She advanced her lips to kiss him. Then said, "There, inside my pussy. I'll carry it all the time and it'll make me energetic. Don't worry. Cum in my pussy, Darling husband, cum."

She was squeezing his cock with her pussy lips as she was nearing another orgasm .

He began to fuck her desperately and knew, he was ready to cum at any time. He moaned, "Unnnhhhhh...Keya Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhh...squeeze meeeeeee...more, more...yes,yes, yesssss...oh fuck, I'm going to explode in my wife's pussy here, in the chamber... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

While pushing and pulling, pushing and pulling, he froze - his body stiffened and shuddered, his hands holding on to her thighs, his body arched, and he screamed, "Cummmmiiiiiiiiiinggg, yesssss, unnnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhh, yessssssssss, My god, Ahaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...fucccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk uunnh... unnnhhh...uuunnnhhhh...yesss..." She also shivered, as an explosive orgasm overwhelmed her while he continued to fuck her with that massive tool in vigor, wanting to give the same mind-blowing pleasure to his wife.

"Yes...cum inside me, darling, fill your pussy with your love...mmmmh...yesssss..." moaned Keya, still not out of the joy of Cumming as she squirted a little, a gush of pee sprayed on his chest, and some falling on her own. She feared, her skirt was wet with the pee.

Joy was still humping her in a steady rhythm. Her body continued to spasm in little shivers as the after-shocks of her orgasm hit her. He was still groaning, "Unnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Keya, unh... Unh... yesssssssssssssss... let me die in your pussy now...Oh my God! It's such a fun to fuck my slut, my whore! Ohhhhhh, mmmmmhhh, yessssssss... Love you darling..."

He gave her a long wet kiss, his tongue found her and they enjoyed the kiss for a while. Then he took out his cock, still not limp out of her and got dressed. She straightened her skirt and saw a greater part of her skirt has stints of her pee. He noticed it, smirked a naughty smile and came closer for another kiss.

A good satisfying fuck and she was again ready for the day.

He left the out patient's chamber and saw the old doorkeeper enjoying a nap. He called him and told him that Doctor was ready for the next patient.

************

Keya returned to find her siblings still not home. She had a plenty of time for the arrangements. She changed her clothes, still emitting the musk of her own pee and her brother's sticky goo, now dry and stretchy all through her hairy thighs. She had had a day! The rest of the time after Joy left leaving her pussy full with his hot goo, she felt very excited and thrilled. Whenever she stood up and went to the check-up table for a patient, she felt the sticky semen running out of her pussy, and she had to clench her pussy-muscles to stop running the juice. The feeling that her love-hole is full of her brother's cum made her more thrilled at work.

She went to the bathroom, had a quick shower, soaped the streaks between her thighs and her inner parts and came back wrapping a towel. She had a lot to arrange.

*********

When the doorbell rang, and Keya opened it for her sister Priya, the house was all decorated. The small room of their family worship was ready, and so was the room of Priya. Her bed was decorated with chains of flower, giving it the look of a bridal bower. "What's this, didi?" Priya could not make out what these were all for.

"This is what I arrange for the marriage of my husband and my lovely sister." Keya was eagerly waiting for her. She was dressed like a typical Bengali wife, the red-bordered sari, the white and red bangles, and the sindoor on sinthi.

She was dumbstruck. But her elder sister took her to the bathroom giving her a red Benarasi sari, matching blouse, shaya and a lot of jewelries. Before she could say anything, she found herself in the bathroom all alone. First she put off her dress, looked at her on the mirror, touched her flat belly, and the shaved valley under, anticipating her sister's hairy beauty. She shied, and took the shaving gel, spread it on her palm, then rubbed on her abdomen.

Taking the razor, she began to shave smoothly. Parting her cunt-lips, she smoothed herself, her long legs, her armpits and her hands. Then, she took a shower, and dried herself.

When she came back, Joy was still not home. Keya looked at her gorgeous sister. Priya was looking great in the red Benarasi sari. She gave her the jewels, the bangles, the necklace, the big nose-stud and the waist-chain. Then she led her sister to the worship-room. The arrangement was ready.

The holy fire was burning, the garlands were there, the sindoor, and the cushions for the couple. Keya took her sister's hands, and helped her to wear the white and red bangles a married Bengali woman wears. She was wearing gorgeous make-up for the wedding, looking like a real bride.

When Joy reached home, Keya gave him a big hug, a wet kiss and led him to the shower, giving him a set of dhoti and kurta for the evening. He came out, received by his sister, now wife with a glass of apple-juice. He gulped it and followed her to the worship-room.

And he was surprised to receive Priya. She was standing with the garland in her hand which she put on him, thus receiving him as her husband. They exchanged the garlands and circled round the holy fire seven times tying the knot. As Priya stood before him, Keya handed him the sindoor and he made a mark on her fore head. They sat in front of the gods, prayed for blessing, and Keya left the married couple to their privacy.

It was the wedding couple sitting side by side.

Shreya took out a gold ring hidden deep down her cleavage and taking Joy's hand, put it. Joy looked at her, and she said, "The bride's first gift for her husband. Please accept it."

Joy smirked and took her face between his hands and their lips met. She was on her knees to face Joy, and he grabbed her fine breasts covered in blouse and sari. A deep moan left her lips as they kissed more with passion, sucking each other's lips.

Priya separated from her husband and grabbed his hand and pulled him over the easy chair. As he sat there, leaning back, she pushed him on his back more and spread his legs spread apart in front of her. His dhoti was moved to a side, taking out his erect member. With a lusty look in her eyes, she knelt between his legs and holds his manhood with much gentleness. Joy eagerly awaited the lock of her lips and the caress of her tongue and as she did so slowly, he let out a deep moan, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Slowly, she began to work up and down the length of his cock. Then he felt her full lips wrap around his hardness and begin their travels up and down his shaft.

Joy felt, Priya was a novice, but developing faster... She was trying how to tease him completely and take him to the topmost point of satisfaction. Her mouth could not do those wondrous things to him that her elder sister does, but she was determined to learn and reach to the spot like her sister.

He held her head in his hands, and guided her to suck the length, she used her tongue and sometimes her lips closed around his hardness. He was enjoying the blowjob. And then he felt a tension building deep down his balls.what a surprise! How fast he has got ready. He warned, "Priya, leave it. I'm going to cum soon."

"Oh! Really! Don't worry, Honey, I'm ready to taste the wedding cum." Priya stopped for a moment to speak this, and then continued her job. She had her husband's balls in her hand, and she was caressing them.

He felt his semen travel down his shaft, then in an explosive orgasmic dizziness, his hot cum shot out of his cock and into her mouth. He felt her swallow the first lump of load completely and then she kept stroking him with her lips, even after she'd totally drained him of all of his juices.

He came heavily in her mouth, and saw his sticky goo oozing out of the corner of her lips. She was amazed at her own success. He felt himself start to go soft, but as her lips worked over him his hardness was renewed. Really, it wasn't that difficult for him to regain his hardness. He was young, and the marriage made him more passionate, one cum was hardly enough. His shaft stiffened and grew again within her mouth; he started to wonder if she had done this before. And he asked her, "How come you so good at blowjob? Do you give it occasionally?"

"How cruel it is to ask a newlywed bride about such adultery! I'm a total virgin from all my channels."

"Your channels? Will you tell what are you talking about?" Joy wanted to play.

"Oh! How innocent my Husband is!" She was also in a mood to play. She stood up, the garland still around her neck like Joy; she dropped her sari from her shoulder, unhooked her blouse, and pushing up her breasts, offered them to his lips.

He eagerly accepted them, sucking one nipple and grabbing the other. "I mean, my mouth, my pussy, my anus, my tits and even my hands... you got it, man?"

He had hardly any time to reply. Taking her in two hands, he left her holding her waist. She tugged her sari up to her knees, and straddled him on the chair. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she centered herself over his hard cock. She was on his lap, straddling his legs, her heavy ass spread as far as possible, and he slowly lowered her on his erect manhood.

She locked her lips with his, and she found herself straight up on him, the tip of his cock brushing her crack. She shivered at the touch. And Priya started to lower her heavy ass. He held his manhood in his hand up right to the entrance of her hot pussy. She lowered herself down on his wonderful hardness; a moan escaped her lips as he filled her completely.

She gasped for breath as he entered her completely. She relaxed herself and allowed him to go deeper. She can feel him entering her, his hardness cutting through her walls.

When he entered her completely, she felt his bush against her cleanly shaved outer labia, she took his mouth between her hands and they began to kiss. He held her slander waist and pulled her up and lowered her immediately. She moaned. She was running down there, she felt her juice running through her thighs. She positioned herself for better access and made her first move ever in this position. She lifted her heavy ass, and lowered soon.

She then started to move, first very slowly. She wanted to feel her husband's hardness against her inner walls, how it presses against her soft, sensitive pussy muscles, how it cuts through her most sensitive channel. Then, as she got the rhythm, she tried a little faster. Her access slipped, she began to miss his cock in her pussy, yet she concentrated more to get better access, to be more perfect in the move.

Joy felt her urgency, and he lay back on the chair, letting her do all the work, and felt himself the luckiest man on earth. Suddenly, her thumping increased in speed and her breathing became very rapid. He could feel her pussy muscles go stiff, her abdomen began to shake. He saw her eyes closed, breathing increased and spasm as an orgasm shook her core.

She began to cry in pleasure, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god, Joy, my love, I'm cumming,I'm cumming, ohhhhhhhhh... hold me, hold me Joy...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... hhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

She clenched her pussy muscles around his cock and began to pump yet more furiously. She raised her heavy ass, and in no time, lowered it slamming down around his erection and raising up, slammed back down, pulled off and slammed back down.

He felt his orgasm right on the brink, traveling from his stomach to his groin. He put his hands on her round ass, and his fingers found her sphincter. He began to rub the entrance, the puckered opening responded immediately; her body shivered, she moaned louder, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh... my gauuuuuud... what the fuck is that?"

He silently pressed one finger on the entrance, rubbed around, and pushed all of a sudden. She was taken by surprise, and she felt a shock taking her. The shock made her ready for another orgasm. She started to shake uncontrollably. As his finger entered her sphincter, she could not control herself. Her pussy began those corporeal contractions and her orgasm started to flow, causing her pussy muscles to become rigid then shake spasmodically. Her juices splashed out in a streaming gush wetting his lap, her own wedding sari, and petticoat.

As she began to release her load, he felt he was ready to cum. And he did not try to control his urgency to release his hot load deep into his bride's pussy. He clutched her ass, his mouth found her lips and he sprayed his hot load deep in her pussy.

They came together and their lips rejoined once more. Then, Priya lifted herself off of her husband, tightening her pussy muscles as he slid out of her. She collapsed on the floor, at Joy's feet and they each took time to catch their breath. It almost seemed as if they were so satisfied that they would fall asleep right there.