We Are All Together Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt the heat of his crotch pressed against her buttocks. Her insides felt sore with him in there. Cindy concentrated on the tightness, and soon figured out how to let go of those muscles, as he advised. She wondered how on earth a man can know better about a woman body than the woman herself. The feeling was so different from the feelings than having that fat shaft all in her pussy. He was right; the ass muscles were much different than the muscles of her pussy. Her little brother felt the release and gave a sigh of his own, slowly pulling it out of her virgin ass.

He held her slander waist, and positioning on his knees, he gently fucked her for a while; she reveled in the new sensation, as he started moving harder and faster. She felt an orgasm building, and whispered loudly, "OHHHHHH... Fuck, FUCK, FUCK... I feel so DIRTY now. Make me your dirty little slut!!"

Now he was slamming her ass, balls slapping against her shaved pussy. She struggled hard to stand on her weakening knees with the weight of her brother as she came so hard; her knees went weak with exhaustion. Suddenly she felt, his cock seemed to swell even bigger inside her tightest hole as she felt it start to jerk and she came again, knowing he was cumming inside her ass, which she had never dreamt of. Her body was still not familiar to her. She so many things to learn, and she felt her sphincter was not only to use for necessity, but for pleasure also.

12