We Are All Together Ch. 18

Story Info
The family celebrates together; a group head shave.
2.9k words
4
17.8k
9

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are Bald all Together.

That April the incest family decided to visit the Chithirai festival celebrated in Madurai. The month long festival was suitable for them to fulfill what they lacked.

Sanjay married his two daughters one by one. And then Joy married Devi and Shreya. They went to their honeymoons one by one. And then, all the four sluts decided to go for a shave for their husbands.

One fine morning during the festival, the four women came to the river, dipped and dressed in bridal dress, gold jewelry, and garland in hair, sat before their husbands for shave.

Sanjay and Joy sat on stools and first came Keya and Shreya before them. Sanjay parted Keya's long hair and taking some water in hand, messaged the roots for a few minutes. Then her hair was pated from the middle and two knots were given on her hair. She sat excited. The first stroke of her father's razor made her shiver. She felt the burning sensation.

She felt a tug as a bunch of hair was removed. She could not see her head but was sure, Priya was recording this whole session what she will watch after and also record Priya's. By her side, was Shreya. Joy was shaving her shoulder length hair and their sexy mother was recording that.

Sanjay was shaving carefully. With the first stroke, he saw the white skull of his daughter coming into view. He felt excited but concentrated on his work. He adjusted her head, bending it one side, as he shaved one side of his daughter's head first.

It's really sensual, which makes Keya extremely thrilled, and she loved the scary feeling of the sharp razor! Immediately she felt the second stroke on her nape area and she was extremely excited, the razor was continued to move a little bit more rapidly with schharrrr... schharrr... sound on the back side of her head and her long wet hair has started to tug on the knot over her ear, she just closed her eyes to enjoy it to the maximum.

The schharrrr... Schharrr... Sound, sensation of the razor on her head, and cool breeze of air on bald patches as well as the tugging of hair on the one side of her head mesmerized her. Her excitement has no bound actually as she cannot be express it in words, nor did she stop her pussy leaking her hot juice.

Keya clenched her pussy muscles inside to stop the juice running, as in the public, she will certainly feel embarrassed to enjoy an orgasm as she will certainly squirt and must cry in pleasure. She tried to concentrate on the shaving. Just in about five minutes one side of her head was completely bald. The knot of wet hair fell on her side. Oh! The long hair is gone now!

Then her father raised her head slightly to adjust the height and angle to place the razor on her crown. Keya opened her eye to see the knotted and shaved hair on her side. Sanjay placed the razor on her crown and made a stroke in forward direction to her forehead, and repeated the stroke from her crown to forehead carefully and slowly. With each stroke, Keya felt the burning sensation on her head and she felt the tug of the shaved hair on the knot on her ear. She felt her pussy getting hot, and the juices are flowing down, leaving marks on her sari certainly.

Just in about another five minutes her head was become completely bald. Sanjay tilted her head towards left and shaved her and did the remaining hair behind her ears and on the forehead. She could not stop touching her bald head immediately. It was not smooth. She looked at her father, and said, "It is not smooth, papa. Please shave again."

"No, Keya, we'll shave again as we go back to our cottage with shaving cream to get the smoothness. But here, we can't do that."

Keya rose up and felt relieved that she could manage to stop her orgasm while shaving. She saw so many women sitting squatting to shave their heads and she felt so excited.

Over there, Joy has completed shaving Shreya. Shreya was bald sooner as she had short hair, till her shoulder. Done with her shaving, Joy is shaving his mother Devi, who is sitting close, bending her head before her son, her hair is parted from the middle of her head and Joy applied water on her scalp, messaging the hair to wet the roots. She looked so sexy and excited.

As Joy felt the roots of her hair were wet, he gathered her hair upon each of her ears and Keya helped him to knot two knots. Keya thought, her mother had so long hair and soon they will be all gone like her. She was ready with the video camera as she saw Shreya was recording Priya's head shave. Sanjay had already placed the sharp razor on her head and a white part of her bald scalp was visible.

Keya looked on as her mother sat close to Joy, her legs spread and she let Joy's knees touch her breasts. Joy concentrated on his work. He placed the razor just in the middle of the partition of her hair and moved the razor backward with little strokes. Little by little, white scalp of his mother was seen.

Keya kept on recording the process of her mother's head shaving and followed her movement and she was sure, her mother was getting hot as Joy's knees touched her boobs. Joy was shaving, her head bent down, as one side of her head was almost shaved. Joy was doing behind her ears and then Keya saw her mother raising her sari up to her knees. As she was sitting, it was enough for her to offer her son, now husband, Joy to touch her pussy with his knees. She arranged that and soon, his legs were in her sari as she sat moving forward.

Joy was busy with the other part of his mother's hair. He was moving his razor with easy and long strokes as parts of her long, wet hair was removed and her paper-white scalp was visible. He shaved and occasionally adjusted her head and felt her all concentration was to get a quick orgasm as she was rubbing her swollen pussy lips and erect clit on his knees. Her breathing was heavier as she rubbed on.

Joy was shaving with short and careful strokes on her scalp and felt her shivering. He stopped for a moment and just then a gush of pee sprayed and fell on his chest. He adjusted his position and sat closer to her as another gush of pee struck his chest and as he lowered his mouth, he was able to receive some of her golden showers in his mouth. She was sitting with her face still buried in her lap. Keya observed this and knew none but they three knew hoe the lovely woman of 47 enjoyed a shocking orgasm while shaving her head here.

Joy soon recovered his shaving and soon, the other part of his mother's head was also bald as paper. He did the careful shaving behind her ears and her neck. She said, "Please, Joy, shave the forehead. It's so hairy." Joy pulled the straight razor across her forehead and she gave him a satisfying smile. Sanjay was done with Priya's hair. All the four sluts stood tall and bald before their husbands and they bathed in the river, did the puja (Worship) and went back to the cottage they booked for their one month stay here.

************

Devi could hardly stop her as they reached the cottage and almost jumped upon Joy. They had hardly entered the room and the door was still open. She pushed him on the wall and started to kiss him, her hand holding his erect cock. Joy knew, he has no way fucking her here and now. He was ready. He tugged her sari up and parted her legs, finding way to enter her. And she unzipped him and taking his erection to her, smoothed his entrance.

He entered his bald mother smoothly. She hugged him with his two hands and began kissing his ears, neck and lips. Joy pushed and pulled fast into her and held her leg parted and up. She tangled his waist with the leg and then he rubbed her ass, and her bald smooth head. He felt the roughness of the shaved head and she just shivered.

He came on her bald head and as he recovered, he saw Sanjay preparing for a smooth head and pussy shaving for the women in the big sitting room. They joined.

Sanjay sat to shaving Keya's head. He applied shaving cream on her already bald head and started to shave and then cross shave. Shaving and cross shaving was done for more than three times and her head was smooth like an egg. Sanjay ordered, "Stand up and open your blouse, darling. Your husband wants to shave your armpits." Keya promptly stood up, threw her sari from shoulder and unhooked her blouse. She was not wearing any bra under.

Keya lifted her hairy armpit and let her father, now husband kiss and suck them first. Then the razor was set on the foamed hairy armpit and the smooth movement made it clear. Some more strokes and she saw her smooth armpit. She felt shivers run down her spine with each strokes, and she came then and there. Then the other was shaved and she asked her husband to shave her hands also. The razor shaved her arms, legs and then she stood naked opening her sari and petticoat. She was enjoying her first pussy shaving for years.

She stood naked and bald from head to toe as Joy suggested her eyebrows to be shaved also. She was proud to sacrifice all her hair for the pleasure of her men, Joy and Sanjay.

Sanjay then shaved Devi's head smoothly and her armpits, hands, legs and her pussy also. She eagerly asked to shave her eyebrows. Joy then took the razor and sat to shave Priya and Shreya.

When all the women were done, Devi suggested, "I should shave my men. They will be bald like us. What do you say, my daughters?"

All the girls yelled and Devi took the razor, naked, bald, and excited to shave Sanjay. She sat on the stool and made Sanjay sit squatting before her. She made his head bent and said, "Girls, how does my fucking father-in-law and my son-in-law get her head wet for shaving?"

"With my pee, mom. He is my husband, only second to Joy, and I must wet his head first."

Keya came forward. She was ready to pee. With her mother's approval, she opened her legs and stood before his mouth. Sanjay felt excited as her yellow shower started to flow. He eagerly accepted her golden shower and bent his head to get his hair wet. She shook her booty, angled her pee on all over his head and body.

The hot urine of his daughter covered him. He tasted the pungent smell and saltiness in his tongue. His hair was all wet and Devi messaged his head. It was all soaking wet. Sanjay closed his eyes as Devi placed the razor in the middle of his head. She downed the first stroke and a large part of his hair is gone. With controlled and smooth strokes, she soon made him bald. She shaved him again, cross shaving his head to get the smoothness. His beards, armpits and pubic hair, hairy hands and legs all were shaved.

Devi asked Shreya to sit and shave her husband, Joy. Joy sat and Priya came forward. She said, "I want to pee on my first husband, now my step- father and brother-in-law."

Devi yelled to give her approval. Priya started to pee on Joy. Joy accepted her pee on his head, his body and sipped some that flew down his mouth.

Shreya stared her shaving. Soon, Joy's head was smoothly shaved. She applied shaving foam on his head and shaved and cross shaved him. His beard, armpits, his abdomen, balls arms and legs too were smoothly shaved carefully. They went to the pool into the cottage naked, bathed together and came back all naked and all bald.

************

That night, Devi entered Joy's room as Joy has just fucked Keya to a rock hard orgasm and she was panting to catch her breath. Devi carried a glass of milk in her hands and Keya rolled aside to give her mother join Joy's bed. Devi did not care to dress after the shaving in the cottage, neither did her daughters.

She handed the glass to Joy as she cuddled near his, leaning on his chest. He was sitting leaning on the head of the king-size bed. She kissed him, and asked him, "Now, please drink the milk. You have a tough day all over and need more energy to make your mummy pregnant. I'm on fertility period, as you know, and I desperately want to be impregnated with my husband's seeds."

Joy smiled. He felt pleasure as his mother has already decided to give birth to his child. He sipped the milk, and forwarded it to her. She drank from the same glass and returned it to him. He drank and gave it to her. Together, they drank the milk and he said, "You know, maa, what gives me more energy?"

"And I pray, what is that which gives my loving son and now husband so much energy to fuck his mother and sisters?"

"It's your pussy, mom. It's your pee, and it's your kisses."

"You liar! You have been fucking your sisters, who know from when, and you want to say, I'm the source of your energy? My boy, I have been fucking men for the last 29 years continually, and I'm tired of men saying that gallant lies, my boy. Why don't you tell the truth?"

"Oh! Maa, I'm telling the truth. All you four are the source of my energy. As soon I see you naked in my bed, eat your pussy and pee and kiss you, I feel ever energetic and long for another go. It works like a magic."

"Then, come and eat your wife's pussy, and don't ever try to call me mom when you fuck me. Call me Devi. Call me bitch, or slut or a whore. Do you understand?"

"Oh, clear as daylight, Devi. Come, let me eat my wife's pussy."

She spreads her legs and he bends between her smoothly shaved legs, his tongue lapping her flowing juice.

She began to moan and Keya, recovering her black-out, sat to enjoy her mother fucking her brother. Soon she came and squirted crying loudly in Joy's mouth. He accepted her juices lovingly and prepared to enter her.

She does not like the normal missionary position. But she was desperate to take her son's seeds in her womb, and she knew, this conventional position was the best ever position. So she lay there, moaning and crying and lifting her ass to meet his strokes.

They fucked like animals, and inside their minds, they knew why they were fucking now. With every humping, he was chanting in his mind, "Deeper, deeper, deeper. Fuck her, Fuck her, Hard, Harder, Harder... Ummmmmmm... oh My beautiful mother... Hold on Go Deeper... Make her Pregnant... She gave birth to me from these smooth caramel, smooth thighs. It's SO warm inside... My own mother is going to make me cumm... She wants the cumm always inside and get pregnant...I'm going to cumm. God, this is going to happen...Mother... My dear sweet mother... I'm digging my huge cock deep inside her... Soooooooooo fucking sexy... I'm going to make my own mother Pregnant... And I'm sure I'll surely make her pregnant tonight. Ahhhhhhhhh... I can dream her stomach, swollen with my child... MY baby... I did this to her... Get deeper... Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck maa, Fuck my slut, my wife, my whore, my Mother."

And he felt her mother Cumming again and again, spraying pee and cunt juice all over, shaking violently when he finally released his hot sticky seeds deep into her. She shivered. Her panting took longer time to subside this time and she almost fainted.

They fucked like animals again that night. And again, and again, who knows how many times. She forgot how many times he came inside her, and how many times she came.

In the morning, she found the bed all wet, smelling musky scent of sex, pee and sweat. She was still under Joy, and he was still deep inside her.

She gave her son a good morning kiss, and he nuzzled her nose with his, and asked, "Does My WIFE want another load of seed in her womb?"

Devi can never decline a proposal of a good morning fuck. She ran her hand over his smoothly shaved head and said, "Yes, Yes, and Yes. Your wife wants another load of cum in her."

********************

Some seven or eight weeks after, the family received the news that Devi is pregnant. This time she was carrying her own son's seeds.