We Are in the Lifestyle Now Ch. 3

Story Info
Melissa helps Stacey experience Double Penetration.
3.3k words
87k
11
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 03/12/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third installments of my series: We are in the Lifestyle Now - for background read: We are in the Lifestyle Now - Chapter 1: "My husband wants me to fuck you!" & We are in the Lifestyle Now Chapter 2 "In the back door".

Chapter 3: Double Double Penetration

I.

Stacey and I had decided that we wanted to get away for a lovers weekend. Even though we were having incredible sexual experiences with Melissa and Hayden, we wanted to lock ourselves in nice hotel for a weekend of hot romance. We had made all the arrangements. We were going to leave to early on a Friday afternoon. My in-laws had agreed readily to take the kids for the weekend.

Finally the day came, I could not concentrate all day long. I made the point to get samples of Viagra (my "blue steel" pills). I even took one on the way home. I was so ready. I left work early and got home about 3:00 p.m.

I got home expecting to see Stacey dressed in something sexy and romantic, but she was dressed for work. I looked at her and said:

"Why are you dressed like that, is this a nasty nurse fantasy before we leave?"

"No I am really sorry, but Lisa called, she is sick and needs me to cover her shift. I told we had plans, but I was her last option. You know that she has helped me out in the past and I really couldn't tell her no."

"Oh fuck."

"Jeff, don't be me made at me!"

"No Stacey - I am not mad at you, I am upset, I have been waiting for this all week. Lisa has been a good friend, and its good that can help her, this weekend,? I am so horny. Hell, I took a Viagra before I left the office. When do you have to get to work?"

"I need to get to the hospital by 4:15 and it is ten hour shift. Sorry, I got to go"

Stacey walked over to me gave me a quick kiss and a hug, pick-up her purse and walked to the garage door. Then I had a great idea and ran after her. Stacey had already activated the garage door and it was half open. So I shouted:

"Some nurse you are – leaving a patient with a hard-on"

Stacey turning around with a half smile, half look of embarrassment:

"Jeff be quiet."

"No – I am the patient and I want some relief" I pushed the button to close the garage door.

"Jeff, I going to be late – what you want a blow job?'

"No, I full fledged quickie with a slutty nurse on the hood of a car"

Stacey looked at me in disbelief. "I am not getting my clothes dirty – sorry." Stacey was wearing her white nurse's uniform, with white Victoria Secret thigh stockings, white bra, panties, half slip and camisole, white athletic socks and shoes. She was also wearing a black cardigan with white trim, as well as her nametag. She also had on one of her gold anklets on her right ankle. The only other jewelry was her wedding rings, small gold hoop earrings and gold herringbone necklace. I could see why she was concerned, but I wanted to fuck her hard and fast, especially since we had not, until recently, been the "quickie" type of couple and doing it in garage had an extra tawdry feel to it.

"Wait I have any idea." We have a tailgate blanket that we had used for football season that we stored in the garage, so I went over and took it out of the storage chest and laid it out on the hood of her Q45.

"See not a problem"

Stacey looked at me with a slight smile and said "You are cute when you are desperate," and walked over to me and started to undo my pants and giving me a incredible French kiss.

"You are such a slut" I said smiling as our kiss broke up

"Damn straight" with a sleazy white trash accent. She squatted down and pulled my pants and boxers down to my ankles and took my cock in her mouth, but only for a short time.

"That's enough" as she walked over to the Q45. Stacey unbuttoned her uniform (but left it on), pulled up her slip and pulled off her panties. Stacey sat on the blanket on the hood of the car with her legs spread and the biggest inviting smile. I hustled over to Q45 (with my pants around my ankles and a raging hard-on).

Stacey kissed me and grabbed my cock and pull it to her pussy as we laid back on the hood of the Q45.

As I started to fuck her, Stacey wrapped her legs around me and started to moan "Oh baby, I just love to fuck you...to have your cock inside of me...fuck me harder."

I didn't care about anything but fucking Stacey as hard as could. I started to rapidly fuck her. I came very quickly, but not before we were both winded. We hadn't had sex, nor had I jacked off, for almost a week and could tell I had cum a lot. As I pull my cock out of Stacey, I could tell that she was going to start leaking, so I wipe her pussy with my handkerchief.

"Tell me that was clean."

"Yes"

"Damn that was hot, I love the way you 'sport fuck' me; but, it does take toll on my pussy. Where are my panties?"

"Here they are." As I took them out of my labcoat.

"Thanks" Stacey took the panties from me a slid them on, pulled down her slip and buttoned up her uniform. "I call you later and let you know when I will getting off - - - work that is"

"I will be here alone."

Stacey kissed me and got in her car. I just got my pants up before the garage door opened.

I want in to the house for what I thought would be a long night.

II.

About 8:45 p.m., after dinner and couple of Smithwicks, I was watching TV, when the phone rang. I noticed it was one of the hospitals numbers.

"Hello"

"My cunt is so hot and it needs to be eaten by a stud like you" Stacey said in a whisper with a giggle.

"Stacey – be careful you're at work"

"Don't worry I am in the nurses lounge, is so damn slow, and there is nobody here. How are things?"

"Slow – any word on when you can get home?

"Naugh, the duty nurse is not ready to make any decisions yet, but I think I have a something you might like!"

"What?"

"Melissa called she said that Hayden's flight has been delayed in Atlanta and she doesn't know when he will be home. Jeff, I was thinking, given that I partied with Melissa and Hayden alone, that maybe you should be able to party with Melissa alone. What do you think?"

"I dunno . . ."

"Melissa likes the idea . . ." at that time the call waiting clicked . . .

"Hold let me check that" It was Melissa' number.

"Stacey that is Melissa . . ."

"Have fun – take your cell with you – I love you." And then hung up.

What a wife she just told me to fuck one of her best friends.

"Hey Melissa"

"Get that tongue and dick of yours over her right now – I am going to fuck you senseless"

"We'll see about, I will be there shortly."

I decided to change. I figure, I needed something easy to work with. I changed in to my mess thong, grey slacks, white polo and soft black leather loafers.

III.

When I got to Hayden and Melissa's door, Melissa opened the door. As always she was a vision. She had on matching dark purple bra, panties and garter belt, with black laced topped seamed stockings, a sheer black thigh length robe and 5" purple heels, gold anklet on her right ankle, large, but tasteful gold hoop earrings and a gold necklace with large links. The lights were dimmed and there were candles everywhere. And to top it off Melissa was holding a flute of Veuve Clicquot for me.

Melissa handed me the champagne. I drank it and it was delicious. I put the glass on the hall table and Melissa says "It's about time," then she kisses me, while stroking my crotch. Melissa, with out breaking a kiss starts to pull out my polo shirt. I took over to pull my shirt off and broke our kiss. It was clear that Melissa need to be fucked because she dropped down and undid my pants (two women in one night – I might even be the stud I think I am), including my thong and proceeded to suck my dick for about ten minutes. Finally she stopped smiled and stood up and aggressively French kissed me. We were standing there in embrace. I pulled back and looked her and said:

"I guess I need to thank you"

"For what?"

"For telling Stacey about anal sex and letting us borrow that tape"

"Stacey told me you took her anal cherry? How did you like it?"

"It was fucking great! I love pussy, but I could do anal anytime. What did Stacey say?"

"Oh she loved it. She was very glad I convinced her to try it."

"Well thanks again" and I then proceeded kiss Melissa as I got out of the rest of my clothes. I picked her up and carry to the couch.

I took her robe off and I laid her on the couch. We continued kissing and slowly started kissing down her body. As I got to her panties I slowly kissed and licked my way across the top of the panties. Then I slowly took off her panties, inch by inch down her stocking clad legs. It seemed like an eternity; Melissa was undulating and moaning the whole time. After I took her panties off, I eat her pussy until she exploded in to one of her patent orgasms. By this time I am rock hard. I sat down at the far end of the couch and Melissa slowly crawled her way down the couch. She swung her leg over me and grab my cock and stuffed it in to her pussy and proceeded to bounce up and down on me in slow, hot torturous pace. She had me always about ready to cum, but she would not let me it was one of the best fuckings we had ever had. Little did I realize the night was young and just getting started.

All of sudden, in the middle of Stacey's erotic moaning, I thought I heard a car, but with Stacey's tight hot pussy working over my cock, I didn't care. Then I heard the door open, it was Hayden.

"I noticed Jeff and Stacey's car, are they here --- well look at all of those candles --- somebody is getting lucky"

Then Melissa shouted in a panting voice, "Actually, I in the den fucking Jeff.

Hayden comes rushing in to the den and excited says– "Where's Stacey?"

With that Melissa stops bouncing on me and looks at Hayden:

"Stacey was supposed to fuck our boy here senseless this weekend, but she had to work tonight, so I agree to give a hand tonight" Hayden walks over and, in one of those swinger only moments, kisses Melissa, while she is sitting with my dick in her.

"That is really great of you Honey, I am so proud of my slut wife"

"Oh, Hayden, by the way I forgot to tell you Jeff finally got to fuck Stacey in the ass"

"I bet it was great"

"Oh hell yes it was fantastic"

"Okay boys, enough chit chat, I am now even more horny than usual I want to finish getting fucked!"

Hayden apologized and left the room.

Melissa starts to slow fuck me again. I reach up and pulled her down and started to kiss her as I unhooked her bra and took it off her as Melissa continued to thrust her pussy on my cock. I started to suck her rock hard and protruding nipples. Also of sudden, Hayden walks back in to the den, naked and holding a tube of KY.

I looked at Hayden and he said smiling, "If you though anal sex was great, you are going to love this" as he walked behind Melissa.

Melissa shout "Oh yea DP!!"

I could believe that we were actually going to do a double penetration. I looked at Melissa and said

"What?"

"Double penetration, Hayden is going to fuck me up the ass, while you keep fucking my pussy!!"

"I know what double penetration is, but have you ever done this before?

"Absolutely, it is my favorite type of fuck"

Now with Melissa, that is saying something.

Hayden lubed up his dick and Melissa's ass and started to slowly ease his dick in her ass. I could she the utter ecstasy in Melissa's face, she started to pant heavily. After a few minutes, it was clear that Hayden was deep in Melissa's ass.

Melissa took deep breath and shouted "Alright!! I'm in charge now!!" She proceeded to slowly start moving her hips in such a way that she was stroking both of our dicks. Hayden started to slowly fuck her ass and I started thrusting my cock up her pussy.

I was in such a state of euphoria – "This is unbelievable"

Hayden, as he started to increase his pace, grunted "I love this"

Within a short while we were, incredibly enough, furiously fucking in sync. Melissa started to have an incredible orgasm, but would not stop fucking either of us, it was like she was going to make us cum at all costs. Then Hayden shouted that he was coming and thrust himself deep inside Melissa and then slide out and rolled over on to the couch. Melissa and I started to fuck fast and angry until I shot a huge load in her pussy and she rolled off me.

"I love being DPed. I am so exhausted"

"So am I"

"Ditto"

We tried to talk, but instead fell asleep, three naked swingers on one couch.

All of sudden, a cell phone was ringing, and realized it was my phone and Stacey's ringtone.

"Hey Stacey, what's up?"

"Worn out?"

"No actually Melissa, Hayden and I are taking a break"

"Oh so Hayden made it?"

"You could say that"

Stacey laughed – "you pig. I got cut early. I don't want anyone doing anymore fucking till I get there Bye!" And then hung up.

"Well Stacey is on her way over and wants us to wait until she gets her. That was great, I would really love to get Stacey to DP sometime."

Melissa smiled at me "Let me handle it – I guarantee Stacey will DP tonight. To be safe you two need to wash and take a shower."

"No way"

"Trust me"

I proceed to the guest suite and took a hot shower. As I was starting to dry off, I could hear Stacey pull up the driveway

IV.

Before Stacey could ring the door bell, Melissa open the door with what was left of her slutware.

Melissa leaned forward and said "Hey baby," and then proceed to French kiss Stacey. They then walked in the house and shut the door.

Stacey looked at Melissa and laughingly says "So where's the meat?"

"They're washing up. Hayden is dying to fuck you again, sometimes I think that is all he has been talking about since our last visit."

"Well I'm slut, so you know I am ready," Stacey said with a laugh, as she takes off her cardigan, uniform, half slip and camisole. What a site standing there in her white Victoria Secret thigh stockings, white bra, panties, white athletic socks and shoes.

Hayden walks down the hall from the master bedroom and looks at Stacey and in faux Texan type accent "Wow that is a great piece of ass!!"

Stacey laughing responds with mock indignation "You want a piece of me?"

"Oh, fuck yes!" Hayden walks over to Stacey and kisses her and takes her hand, smiles at Melissa, and starts back to the master bedroom.

V.

I'm walking down the hall and I see Hayden, stark naked, and my wife in white thigh stockings, white bra, panties, white athletic socks and shoes walking towards me. Stacey stops, looks at me and smiles.

I look back at her smiling and say "there's my slut" and French kissed her. Stacey giggles and mouths "I love you!"

Stacey and Hayden proceeded to the master suite. Melissa ran down the hall grabbed my hand and walked to the master. We stopped at the door and watched Hayden and Stacey, like a couple of peeping toms. Hayden was lying on the bed as Stacey furiously took off her bra and panties. Stacey crawls on the bed up between Hayden's legs and starts to suck his cock like a pornstar. Hayden is moaning as Stacey's head bobs up and down, while making loud, wet nasty slurping sounds. Stacey stops and get the KY and lubes Hayden dick and proceeds to mount him and start a fast cowgirl. Meanwhile, Melissa is sucking my dick until it is rock hard. Melissa grabs me by the dick and drags me in to the master bedroom.

"Stacey it now time for you to learn the pleasures of double penetration!"

"Oh no, I am not ready to try that – no way!"

"Yes you are and I will help you through it" as she walks up and French kisses Stacey

Stacey turned around and looked at me, I do not know who was more bewildered me or her.

"Jeff you be careful"

I slide up the bed and situate myself behind Stacey who is still sitting on Hayden's cock. I take the KY and lube up my dick and start to lube Stacey's relatively inexperienced asshole. It took several tries and about ten minutes before I made penetration. I slowly eased my cock all the way in to her asshole.

"Oh fuck this is so incredible I have a cock up ass and one in my twat and it feels fucking incredible, fucking great"

The unreal partner was Melissa she is getting out one of her vibrators, while talking to Stacey like a teacher, a slut teacher:

"Stacey, the trick to getting doublely penetrated is to pivot your hips to get these two dicks in rhythm" Stacey started to move slowly and as she picked up speed Hayden and I started to fuck her. Meanwhile Stacey is moaning and grunting "Oh god," "oh fuck" "yes" "unbelievable" "fuck yes" over and over. Gradually Hayden and I started to lose control and started to speed up our fucking. All of sudden Hayden shouts: I'mmmmm cummming oh yes" and he makes one final thrust and slides out. Stacey is still grunting "Oh god," "oh fuck" "yes" "unbelievable" "fuck yes" over and over. I lose control and start fucking Stacey's ass with all abandon. All of a sudden, I started to lose control and feel like I was going to cum.

"I'm cumming" and then I thrust deep in to her ass and came. I slowly pulled on and my cum leaked out of Stacey's ass.

Stacey climbed off of Hayden and rolled over on to the bed, breathing heavy "I never thought in a million years, I would do a DP. But that was awesome, I can't wait to do that again." I laid down next to Stacey and gave her a big French kiss

Melissa, who had been in a chair in the sitting area of the master during all of this time fucking herself with her vibrator looked at Stacey and smiled "I told you it would be great, have I ever steered you wrong"

"No I guess not!'

Melissa crawled on to the bed and snuggle up to Hayden, and Stacey snuggled up to me. Melissa said: "So what are doing tomorrow?"

[TO BE CONTINUED]

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tradeshow Adventure A young wife turns slut hot wife at a tradeshow.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
A Wife's Seaside Fling A married couple discovers hotwife-cuckoldry on vacation.in Loving Wives
How My Wife Became a Shared Wife Wife takes her first step into being sharedin Loving Wives
More Stories