We Are in the Lifestyle Now Ch. 4

Story Info
Wife's tale of an anonymous fuck at a costume party.
2.1k words
64k
8
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 03/12/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth installment of my series: We are in the Lifestyle Now - for background read: We are in the Lifestyle Now - Chapter 1: "My husband wants me to fuck you!," We are in the Lifestyle Now Chapter 2 "In the back door," and We are in the Lifestyle Now - Chapter 3: Double Double Penetration

anonymous

Chapter 4: Stacey at the Sexquerade

Background: This is from Stacey's perspective. Jeff and Stacey, while attending a medical convention in Atlanta, are invited, thru Melissa and Hayden, to a meeting of other medical professionals and their spouses in the Lifestyle to Sexquerade. Sexquerade is a costume lifestyle party where select couples, who are medical professional, who do not know each other and who have not swung together meet at a exclusive house in Atlanta in a costume of the favorite sexual fantasy or icon. Each couple has been tested. When the couples arrive they are sent to separate rooms by sex by the host. Each participant pulls a wood block out of a large bowl with real "male-female" connection marked with a number, representing the room where are to meet their next partner. The only rule is no talking to your partner. This story pickups with Stacey sitting in Room 2 waiting for her first partner of the night.

"I can't believe I am that I am here," I said to myself out loud. There I was sitting in dimly lit room in strange house with scented candles, a near middle age married woman, mother of two, nurse and pillar of society dressed in the full French Mail look, black bra, black thong, black choker, black garter belt, black lace-topped fishnet stockings, black high shoes my hotwife anklet and my faux French Maid dress and headpiece and waiting to meet somebody, seduce him and fuck him -- bareback. It had been less than two years since that fateful meeting with Melissa and Hayden and my first sexual encounter outside of my marriage. Since then, I have been fuck by several strange men, I have fucked and been fucked by a woman, I have eaten pussy, I have been fuck in the ass and I have even experience the indescribable joy of double penetration. On top of that I have gotten my husband to fuck Melissa, but the only hard part of that was his cock.

As I waited for my match, I hold my block with the female cut out, I realized that I am a slut and I liked the way that felt. I loved the thought that tonite I was going to suck and fuck from two to four strange cocks, that I may never see or feel in my pussy again. I really loved that thought. I love knowing that I can dress like a slut and go to some secluded bar and know that men look at me and say to themselves 'that is one fine looking slut I bet she fucks like whore" and knowing that they are wanting to take me and fuck me like . . . .

All of sudden my stud had knocked on the door. I walked over to the door with my block in hand. I open the door. My fuck is dressed like Hugh Hefner in black silk pajama pants and paisley silk robe. He is not male model, but he is cute and has an incredibly sexy smile. I lift up my block and he slides his into place. We look at each other and smile. I pull him into the room. I drop the blocks to the floor. I put my arms around him and slowly start to French (Maid) kiss. We kiss and grope each other. I can feel myself getting hot and wet as he rubs his hands all of over my body. I reach down to this robe tie, while continuing to kiss him and untie his robe. I quickly push it off him, when he takes his arms off me, I quickly squat down and undo his pajama pants. Then I see his cock. I am not going to tell you that it was some super sized cock, but I can say it was a nice length, even though it was limp, and it was very thick – I had to have it. I quickly took it in my mouth and started to slowly, but firmly suck on his cock and deliberately bobbing my mouth up and down on that delicious cock.

I felt his hands reach in to the top of my French Mail dress and started to squeeze my tits. I was on fire. After about ten minutes, he reached down and pulled me up and started to hold me and kiss me as he laid me on the bed. He kneeled down and push up my dress and started to slowly lick my stomach, right above my thong, he slowly took off my thong. He continued to kiss and lick my thighs, legs and my pussy. Oh God could he lick pussy. He is not as good as Jeff, but he started to lick my pussy up and down with wide swatches of his tongue. I was squirming and moaning. Then he took my clit in his mouth and started to move his tongue in all directions at different speeds all over my clit. I started to squirm and begin to moan more loudly and moaning and grunting "Oh god," "oh fuck" "yes" "unbelievable" "fuck yes" over and over. Then in middle of this ecstasy, he stuck my index finger, and then middle and index finger in pussy. I could tell that I so wet, that his fingers were covered in my juices. He continued to thrust his fingers in and out of me, while moving his tongue wildly on my clit. Then I started to cum, I started to shake and moan so loudly that I thought I was going to scream so loud that I would frighten him off. That was the most intensive organism. I knew that I was going to be fucked royally tonight. After I came, he crawled up the bed and started kissing me. I didn't care that he was covered in my pussy juices, I was on fire. We quickly got my dress off. He had is lips, tongue and hands all over me. I feel like I was goddess – he had the most sensual touch. Each facet of his animalistic stroking aroused me.

I decided it was my turn to be in the lead. I stood up and spread his legs and proceed to suck his cock again. By this time it was rock hard (Viagra rock hard. Yeah!) and just sucked it and sucked it making loud, wet nasty slurping sounds. I could tell he was about to come when I stopped. I took off my heels. I climbed on the bed and I straddled his legs. I then made my way up his body. I squatted flat-footed over his dick and grabbed it at its base and aim right at my twat, so that he could see me impaling myself on his fantastic cock. I knew from the position I was in that he could see my cunt sliding up and down on his cock. After I had positioned it at wet hole, I sat on it very fast. I was so hard and thick, I feel awesome.

The thing I love the most about being a slut is the feel of a new cock when it enters my pussy for the first time. That is the most awesome and erotic feeling. There is something so incredible about that feeling. But tonite, this was an incredible first time. I think it was the hardest and thickest cock I have had, outside of Jeff. The feeling of strange cock just adds to that awesome feeling knowing you are a slut.

I slowly went up and down on his cock. He was moaning with pleasure, but he seemed to be in control. I was going to put him to the test. After short while, I stopped bouncing up and down and situated myself with my shins on bed, so could thrust my on fire twat and pelvis forward taking long, hard and fast strokes across his wonderful cock. Out of nowhere he started to finger my clit while I was thrusting on him. Within minutes, I started to cum again. I started to moan loudly again as I started to cum and did I cum. I was cumming so hard that I kept thrusting on his dick. I thought I was going to rip his dick off. After I came, I laid forward and we started to kiss. What was most unbelievable was that he still hadn't come. He slowly rolled me off him and spread my legs and slowing, almost teasingly, eased his dick into me. I was still sensitive from cumming so hard, that I could do nothing but undulate and moan. After he had gotten himself inside of me. He kissed me very gently and then lay on top and slid his hands under my ass and started to just fuck me – sport fuck – turbo fuck me. I had my legs open wide and open in the air while he was furiously screwed me. It was so cheap. I felt like a slut, a cheap piece of ass to be fucked hard, so he could cum inside of me. It was great. This guy had that awesome combination of strengthen and stamina. I felt like he was going never stop fucking, when all of sudden, I he grunted and felt the warm flow of a massive load of cum in my pussy. After a short break, he rolled off me. He was breathing heavy. Without warning he got up and went in the bathroom. He came back and lay on the bed next to me.

After a couple of minutes he began to kiss me and lick my chest. We started to kiss, delicious warm open mouth kisses; then he reached down and started to rub my tender pussy. I wanted him to stop, but I didn't want him to stop, so started to kiss his chest, all the way down to his cock. I could smell the nasty and exhilarating odor, of sweat, cum and my juices, I was intoxicated. I grabbed is partially hard cock and started to give the wantonness blowjob. He must have had a double dosage of Viagra, because his cock was as hard as steel in minutes.

He rolled me and spread my legs wide apart and climbed between my legs and slowly entered me. He started to fuck me very slow, but he was so horny, that he proceeded to thrust his cock in to me like a jackhammer. He pulled my legs wide apart as he fucked me unmercifully. He flop me around like a cheap whore, fucking me in all kinds of positions. At one point he had my ankles on his shoulders and was furiously bouncing off my ass. His dick was so deep. I could not believe the way this guy was fucking me, it was like he hadn't fucked in months. This guy was incredible. At point he slowed down and then started to fuck me even harder then the first time. I looked at his face I could see the tell tale signs of stud trying not to cum. I just seem intent to fuck me senseless – Good for me. Then he let out a quiet sound of exhaustion and thrust himself deep in to me and proceed to pump deep in me. I could feel, incredibly, another load of spunk in pussy. He must have been storing cum for a month. He collapse on me and I gave him a hot slutty kiss. That was an awesome fuck.

After brief time he pull out of me and stood up. He started to get dress. I watched him get dress and realized just how gloriously hot and impersonal slutwife sex is and that I loved being a slut. I finally got up and put my thong, dress and shoes back on. I walked over to my partner and gave him a final French (maid) kiss. We then left the room to await the start our next adventure as Sexquerade.

Our next two installments of We are in the Lifestyle Now will be one about our first full on foursome with Melissa and Hayden and one about our first trip to a swingers club, from both our prospectives (FYI Jeff fuck a Paige Hopkins look-alike – very hot) . Are you interested?

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Tradeshow Adventure A young wife turns slut hot wife at a tradeshow.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
How My Wife Became a Shared Wife Wife takes her first step into being sharedin Loving Wives
Wife Unleashed! Prim and proper wife unleashes the whore within.in Loving Wives
A Cut of the Cards His daughter-in-law learns how to play cards.in Loving Wives
More Stories