We Are the Day Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kenna. Is she going to be alright?" I had to find out before I was caught in a sexual haze that would make everything else a distant memory.

"Yes. I told Carter not to bite her until she knew the truth, but I'm sure she knows something by now." He must have sensed my confusion because he went on to explain himself. "When we orgasm, it's one of the most strong feelings that we have. It causes us to want to bite our partner, to drink their blood; especially if the said partner is also in orgasm. The blood has a special...flavor...during a sexual peak; this is amplified when a vampire has found their mate. Their other half, if you will. When a vampire orgasms with a mate," he said, taking one of my nipples in between his fingers and lightly twisting it, "it drives us to Claim them, mark them with our scent forever. What you saw tonight was two people finding their mate in each other."

I didn't know how he expected me to pay attention to anything he was saying while he was torturing my body in such magnificent ways. I threw my head back, welcoming the pleasure/pain that shot from my nipple to my groin. His hand snaked down to my warmth as he began to speak again.

"I've wanted to Claim you since the first time I laid eyes on you, Taylor. But I've resisted for so long," he closed his eyes so tightly I thought the sockets would swallow them.

"If you want me so badly, why don't you just have me?" I said, pushing my breasts onto his suit and wrapping my arms around him.

"I've waited so long for a mate; I would probably bite and drain you. If I somehow found the will to stop, you'd end up like this," he motioned to his body. "You'd become a Child of the Night. I can't force you into this life due to recklessness."

"That's why you said we weren't ready for sex the other day?" I continued talking when he didn't answer, "I don't think you'll hurt me. I trust you."

"Taylor, you're a virgin. Even if you weren't, the chance of me stopping would be slight to none. How could I even begin to stop when I know that no other man has been where I have? That no other man has reached as far as I will? How can I stop when I feel this," he inserted a finger into my warmth, making me gasp, "squeezing around me when your orgasm rips though you?"

"Oh God," I whispered. The feeling of finally being filled was exquisite.

"Carter just put Kenna to bed and he's on his way in here. He will watch, but I've instructed him not to touch you. Do you wish me to stop?"

"Carter, what?"

"He wants to watch me pleasure you. If you say no, I will send him on his way. Tell me what you want, Taylor."

"I don't care. I just want you," I moaned as his thumb began to stroke my clit. "Are you going to take my virginity tonight?"

"I'm not certain that's the best idea. If you bleed and Carter is in here-,"

"I don't care! You will do it, tonight."

I heard Damian's intake of breath at my words. "Taylor. Neither you nor I can guess what could happen."

"Are we mates or not?" This question drew him up short. I took advantage. "I want you to Claim me tonight. Please."

Damian placed his forehead against mine and nodded. "You will hear my thoughts more clearly after this. I just want you to be aware. And-,"

I put my index finger on his lips, effectively silencing him. He withdrew his finger from my warmth and motioned for me to lay on the bed. I did as he asked and he began to remove his clothes until he stood in front of me, gloriously naked. It was as if he were chiseled out of stone. Every muscle of his body was well defined, I wanted to run my tongue over each and every one.

"Spread 'em," he said, climbing onto the bed. I did as he asked and his face moved into the apex of my thighs. I cried out in pleasure as his tongue took a leisurely swipe at my folds. "God, you taste good, Taylor." I groaned in response. "Such a pretty little pussy."

He continued to lick at my sensitive folds as my body climbed higher and higher. I was close to the precipice when I heard the door creak open. Carter walked in, fully clothed, and moved the chair that sat in front of my vanity. When it was in the perfect position, he sat down, his yellowing eyes never leaving mine.

"Stick with me," Damian said as he slid a finger into me.

"Ah," I moaned as my hips began to move against his finger and tongue. Damian then inserted another finger into me and that was it. I came with so much force that my back bowed off of the bed. Carter's eyes glowed bright yellow as he began to unzip his pants. He brought out his manhood and began to stroke it as Damian continued to work his fingers in and out of me.

"You're gonna need a third one for that pussy, Ian," Carter said, not taking his eyes off of me.

"I know what the fuck I'm doing," Damian growled as the fingers from his other hand reached up to toy with my hardened nipples, making me writhe in pleasure. "Look at you, coming alive for me," Damian said before latching his mouth onto my swollen pebble of a nipple.

A half groan, half moan issued from my lips and another orgasm began to build. There was pleasure all around; in my chest, my pussy, I didn't know how much more I could take. Then I looked at Carter again, and I lost it. He had his shaft in one hand, his balls cupped in the other as he pleasured himself. I had never seen anything like it in my life.

Damian released my nipple as he inserted a third finger into me, causing my third orgasm to rip through me. He grabbed my jaw, forcing our eyes to lock. "You. Are. Mine. Never forget that," and with that he bit into my neck. I cried out as he pumped his fingers in and out of me, the pleasure/pain barrier broken down as the two blended into one. "Fuck, yes!" Damian roared in exultation when he came up for air. Blood covered his lips.

"Ugh. God, Damian," I groaned. Being drank from was a feeling like no other. It was like having two powerful orgasms simultaneously while having my pussy filled, both nipples sucked and being French kissed. I couldn't wait for him to repeat the act.

"Oh, you liked that, did you?" Damian asked, picking my thoughts out of my head as always.

"I think she did, Boss," I heard Carter say.

"Maybe you'd like it even more if I do it while fucking you. Hmm?"

All I could do was moan in response.

"She wants it, Boss. Give it to her," Carter said as he continued pumping his cock.

"Shut up, Carter," Damian chuckled as he pushed his cock into me.

The noise that I made was barely short of a scream. It felt like I was being ripped in two; he was just so big.

"Shh, shh, baby. It's okay. It'll pass. Look at me, just look at me," Damian said, while he stroked my head. I did as he said, my eyes meeting his; it was a yellow-gray mash up. He kissed away the tear that trickled down my cheek as I ran my fingers through his hair. My breathing and Carter's hand pumping his manhood were the only sounds that filled the room.

I began to get impatient laying there. The pain had subsided and I needed more of my man, so I moved my hips up, my body swallowing more of his shaft.

"Goddammit, Taylor. No!"

I continued to move against him anyway, my body having a goal of its own. Damian began to meet my movements with barely tamed thrusts. "Ah!" I moaned while wrapping my arms around Damian's back and trapping him between my legs.

"Taylor, you're so tight. You feel so good. Are you ready for more? Please tell me you want more."

"You're not all the way in?!" my voice betrayed my shock.

"Ch- I can still see at least half of him from here, honey," Carter said.

I heard the challenge implicit in his voice. He didn't think that I could take it all. I held my breath as I pulled my legs tighter under Damian's butt, forcing him to bottom out.

Damian was caught off guard. "Son of a fucking bitch!"

"Damn!" Carter exclaimed while increasing the speed of his pumping.

I let go of my breath, it came out in the form of a moan that was coupled with a scream. The sound continued on as Damian began to piston in and out of me, his caring nature forgotten and replaced by a more feral and primal need. "Yes," he hissed into my neck while continuing to pump in and out of me. My fourth orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks, knocking the wind out of me. Damian growled like an angry canine as he pumped in and out with vampiric speed.

"Forget it, Carter," Damian said. He quit moving and sat inside of me.

"What?" I mumbled, coming down from my high.

"Carter wants me to fuck your ass...so he can lick you. You're bleeding."

"Anal?" This was not how I imagined my first time, not by a long shot. "Will Kenna be mad?"

"I've told her everything about our nature. She's more understanding than you think," Carter said, removing his shirt and placing it on the back of the chair.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to, Taylor. This is your body we're talking about," Damian said while stroking my hair.

"Will you be mad? You didn't want Carter to touch me before."

"I'm fine, baby. The choice is yours."

Carter was naked and waiting at the edge of the bed, his erection twitching against his belly. My mind was already made up. "Okay. Let's do it," I hugged Damian tighter and he began to pump into me again, this time at a leisurely pace.

"I can't believe you, Taylor. You're being so brave tonight. God, how did I become so lucky to be matched with such a creature?" Damian asked of no one as he pulled out of me. I felt vacant as he slid off of me.

Following Damian's instruction, I got off of the bed and let Carter lay down. "Now you're gonna have to sit on my face," Carter grinned at me as he tucked his hands under his head. He was so enjoying this! "You will, too. Now get on up here!"

"Carter, if you bite her, I will personally impale you on a stake and leave you out in the noonday sun. You got me?"

"Crystal clear, Boss."

I climbed on up Carter's body and positioned my center over his mouth, he began to lick immediately. "Oh," I moaned as his tongue dove in and out of my pussy.

"God, she tastes almost as good as Ken."

I looked at Damian to find him smirking, his arms crossed and eyes aglow. "Relax, baby. It's fine," he said while he walked over to me, his manhood swaying with every step he took. He planted his lips on mine, melting away all worries with the stroke of his tongue. His hands began to toy with my nipples as he continued to kiss me. Being stimulated in so many different areas had my fifth orgasm building.

"Oh God," I said as Damian released my lips. I felt the bed dip as Damian crawled behind me, massaging my butt with fervor.

"Carter, give it a rest for a second. I need in."

Carter quit licking just as Damian leaned me over and plunged into my warmth again. He fired in and out, my juices mixed with blood spilling down my legs. I heard Carter growl beneath me before he lapped up the liquid from my leg. Too soon, Damian pulled out. He repositioned at my rosebud and Carter went back to diving into my pussy. Carter reached up and grabbed onto my nipples as Damian's hands gripped my hips and pushed forward.

"Don't tense up, Taylor. Relax." I did as he asked and felt him slide deeper into me. "Fuck." He sat, waiting for me to acclimate to the intrusion as Carter kept up the assault on my folds. The feeling of being penetrated on both ends was heady; I basked in it. "I'm going in." Inch by inch, Damian pushed into me until his balls sat against my butt cheeks. "Fuck. I think I'm going to die...again."

Carter chuckled into my pussy and I moaned. I had sat still long enough, I wanted more. "Damian," I whined. He knew what I meant, so he began to move. I thought Damian in my pussy had me full; I was so wrong. Damian in my ass was the fullest feeling in the world. I could barely stand it. "Oh, fuck," I held out each word as if they were long notes.

"That's right, Taylor. Feel it for me," Damian said, delivering a swift smack to my right butt cheek. I squealed, which only seemed to make him more aroused. "Put your fingers in her, Carter."

"What? N-," before I could get the word out, Carter had me filled from the front and started to circle my clit with his tongue. It was too intense, there was nothing around me except for Carter and Damian; one in the front, one in the back. I was surrounded by two hard bodies. "Damian!"

"You know I like when you say my name, baby," he growled. "Come for me! One last time; give it up for me!" He ordered while picking me up off my hands and holding my back to his chest. "Fuck! Me! Yes!" he spat as he drilled into my ass. Carter was consistent in his fingering and licking, moving with us as Damian directed. I was about to be a goner; this orgasm was going to kill me.Open your eyes, Taylor,Damian whispered in my mind.

My eyes sprang open in surprise and I saw all three of us in my vanity mirror. Carter was working skillfully in my pussy and fisting his cock as Damian loomed over me, pounding into my ass, his eyes yellow and bright. That did it for me. I came so hard I felt liquid leave my body in hot spurts. I felt Damian's mouth at my neck and I knew he was going to taste me again. His teeth punctured the junction of my shoulder and neck, making me fall into another gut wrenching orgasm. Damian growled as hot liquid shot into me, his cock expanding and contracting with each spurt.

"Fuck man! She squirts!" Carter said as he continued to finger me in earnest. "Shit!" he said, squirting his own hot, sticky liquid onto his chest and neck.

I came down from my high at last, Damian licking over the puncture wound in my neck. "She's wasted, I'm gonna stay here with her tonight," I heard Damian say. He sounded far away as I drifted into unconsciousness. Carter kissed my cheek and muttered thanks for the night before leaving.

"Damian?"

"Yes, baby."

"Did you settle everything in Jerusalem?"

He laughed, but it didn't sound right. "You're worried about Jerusalem? You should be sleeping, love."

"What about your sleep?"

"I stopped needing sleep centuries ago, Taylor. Now, not another word. Bed."

I rolled my eyes.So bossy.

Go to sleep, Taylor.

"I have one more question."

"For the love of...what, Taylor?"

"Why does Carter wear a suit all the time?"

"Those involved in the chain of command are expected to present themselves as businessmen while handling clan affairs. Now go to bed, or I will have to bring Carter back for round two."

I shut my eyes instantly. Going for a second round with those two would kill me.

"Taylor."

No.

"Taylor, wake up."

"Huh?"

"Taylor!"

I shot up out of the bed. "What? Is the apartment on fire?"

"No, silly girl. Kenna's been up for an hour, waiting to talk to you." I looked at the clock on my nightstand. It read 11:07am.

"Ugh, why?"

Damian chuckled. "It'll come back to you."

I got out of bed, the answer coming to me in the form of a sore ass and crotch. "Oh my God."

"Are you upset?" Damian was by my side in an instant, his hands out as if I were about to fall over.

I pondered this, but I knew I had no reason to be upset. Everything that happened the previous night was consented and thoroughly enjoyed; but, I always thought that losing my virginity would be a more romantic affair with dinner by candlelight, soft music, and soothing, gentle lovemaking. Last night was fucking, but I loved it. Damian's words engulfed me like flames would a pile of dry leaves; he was encouraging and carnal at the same time. The way he filled me in both the front and back drove me wild; I could still feel the evidence of his presence this morning as I walked to my dresser drawers.

Carter was present, too. Never in a lifetime would I had expected to have Carter involved in the taking of my virginity. The remembrance of him encouraging Damian to take me made the color red creep into my cheeks. Damian listened to him, and he did more than take me, he possessed me. His bite was fresh in my mind as I peered into my vanity mirror. There was only the slight evidence of teeth marks on my skin.

"There's actually teeth imprints."

"What did you expect?" Damian asked, hesitant.

I held up my index and middle fingers and crooked them over to look like fangs, moving them up and down in a clawing motion. Damian laughed so hard I thought he was going to fall over.

"We don't have fangs, Taylor. That's the media's way of trying to figure out how we penetrate human skin. To be honest, human skin can be easily broken. It's about the same consistency as Jell-O to us."

"Oh," I said, throwing on a pair of pajama bottoms and a tank top.

"Hey, come here," Damian said, pulling me into an embrace. "Did you not enjoy last night? If not, we don't have to do it again. It can just be me and you from now on, okay?" he said, running his fingers through my hair.

"I enjoyed last night. Maybe too much. I think I'm paying for it today," I laughed lightly. "I wouldn't mind doing that again, I just really need to talk to Kenna about all of this first. I don't want her mad at me for last night."

"Her thoughts have no hostile edge. She's just curious about what you think about everything. So, you would do it again?"

"Did you enjoy it? Sharing me, I mean?"

"Yes and no. I want all of your pleasure, Taylor, but seeing you so overcome like that, man. It's making me hard all over again just thinking about it."

"You trust Carter."

"With my life. That's why he's my Second and best friend. If it were someone else, I never would've allowed last night to happen."

I nodded. "So, what's the plan for today? Do you have anything going on?"

"Not really. I mean, duty always calls, but there's nothing out of the ordinary. I think that you should spend the day with Kenna, though. I've been monopolizing all of your time."

I sighed. I had spent the last seventeen years with Kenna, maybe I wanted to spend it with someone else. Damian leaned back to look at me, his eyebrow cocked. I'd have to learn how to block my thoughts sooner or later. "Fine, fine. I'll walk you out."

I bid Kenna good morning as Damian and I walked hand-in-hand to the door. We muttered our goodbyes and shared a lengthy kiss that had my insides aflame. I closed the door and my heart began to race. Damian said that there were no hard feelings on Kenna's side, but I would never know that for certain unless I talked to her. I walked over to the coffee pot and poured the steamy brown liquid into my favorite mug.

"Creamer's already out," Kenna told me from her position at the dining room table.

"Thanks for making this," I mumbled, sitting down at the table.

She shrugged. "I figured you'd need it after your long night last night," there was a smile on her face and in her voice.

"It was a long night," I smiled back.

"Ugh, please tell me you're not going to be secretive anymore, Tay. I need to know everything."

"I thought you knew everything."

"I want to hear your side."

I went through the entire story of how Damian and I met, the Tony fiasco, and everything that led up to last night. Kenna sat and listened, only interrupting me two or three times-which was good for her. "You're not mad are you?"

"No, Taylor," she sighed. "He's mine. I can get him every night," she smirked, "though I wish that I could've joined you. I was wasted. Four orgasms!"

My cheeks heated, "Six."

"Damn. Now I'm really mad I didn't join you."

"You would've?"

"In a heartbeat. I've been a part of groups before, Taylor."

I flinched. "But with me though?" I always knew that my best friend had bisexual tendencies when she got the right amount of alcohol in her system, but I never delved into how that may translate into her time spent being sober.

"Of course," she laughed. "It's mainly about pleasure, Taylor. I have no real attraction to women. Sometimes, women just do it better," she shrugged before taking a swig of her coffee.