We are the Weirdoes

Story Info
Miss asked for a fall flavored scene...
849 words
3.71
2.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ours is the magic. Ours is the power." I hesitated, and She brushed Her hand along the rope. "Ours is the magic. Ours is the power." She repeated, pressing Her palm into the rope on "magic" and "power."

"Now is the time. This is the hour." I staggered out, trying to keep focus.

"I'm starting to think you didn't do your homework." On "homework" she pushed hard into the rope, and my leg tugged upwards.

"I did, Miss. I did."

One of the ropes She tied went from my thigh, up to the hard point, and down to Her chair. Anything pulling on that rope, pulled my leg up towards the ceiling, and made it that much harder to keep my toes on the cold metal of the rake standing up straight in front of me.

"Ours is the magic. Ours is the power," She said again, slowly, running fingers over the rope.

"Now is the hour...I mean...I'm sorry, I meant...Uhhhh."

The sensation threw the breath out of my lungs. She had pulled down just enough, and my toes were off the ground. They reached hard and still made contact with the cold metal of the rake, keeping it from falling over, but it tipped forward, and pulled the chain on the nipple clamps with it.

"Ours is the magic." She said slowly, and held my toes just there, straining to press down, feeling the pull. "Ours is the power."

"Now is the time," I blurted, breathing heavy, feeling the weight pull against my chest. "This is the hour."

She released Her grip on the rope, and my foot pressed the rake down. The chain between the nipple clamps went slack without the handle of the rake against it, and while the pain remained, it didn't sear. My body went slack with the relief.

"And now I can't see that lovely expression of yours." She chastised. "What did I tell you?"

I heard the fabric of her leggings shift, and I pressed my eyes up to see her legs part. I had almost a second to enjoy before I saw what She was doing.

"Hold it up."

My toes were scrambling again, trying to find the rake. She'd run her leg over the rope, and was running Her calf up and down along the line. If She fully rested her leg there, the rake would fall, and I couldn't catch it.

My hands were tied behind my back, but that wasn't enough for Her. She told me I was to hold an umbrella through the whole scene, and I needed to hold it high enough for her to see my face. Despite having my hands tied behind my back, I managed that fairly easily. Which may have been a mistake.

"You know it's bad luck having that open inside," She said. Then She cocked Her head to the side looking me over. "The scene here. It's missing something. Don't you think so?"

"If you think so, Miss?"

That's when She tied the pumpkin to the umbrella. I couldn't see exactly how she'd laced it on, but I felt the weight of it, and had to readjust to hold the umbrella high enough.

"Much better now," She grinned. "If you don't fall backward." Then She had an idea, and grinned even more. That was when she got the rake.

Now, I was trying to hold my toes down against the rake, while keeping my arms up, the umbrella well over my face, and the pumpkin, which was constantly pulling me back, from off the floor. I pressed my arms up, and the rake leaned forward just enough to tug one side.

"Uhhh, God, Miss."

She laughed, and pulled her leg back over the rope. My foot rested down again.

"How do you enter the circle?" She asked.

"In perfect love and perfect trust?" I answered. I watched the movie she'd requested three times the night before.

"Again."

"In perfect love and perfect trust."

"Perfect trust?"

"Yes, Miss."

She smiled at me.

"I like that. Now..." She looked me over again. "Let's take these off."

With absolutely no ceremony, she flicked off both of the nipple clamps with a quick turn of her fingers. The pain flashed through me, and my breath stuck in my lungs. For a second I was lost, and if I made any noise, only She knows what it was. She waited until I was able to get myself back into position, lift my head to look at Her.

"I liked that too. But..." She looked over the clamps in her hands, pushing on them and releasing them again and again. "I think we can find a better place for these."

She looked me straight in the eye and waited for the idea to pass from Her to me. She got down on one knee, still holding the clamps, still pushing them open and closed.

I'm not sure if I only thought I heard her giggle, but in that moment, listening for Her, my whole body went warm, and I slowly took in a breath. Waiting.