We Could Make a Better Porn Movie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Next?" Paige said distractedly. "My, my, you really are an eager student, aren't you, dear?"

"Yes, I am," I said. "I'm inspired by your teaching methods."

I heard more giggles and laughter in the background before Paige said, "I can see that."

Paige composed herself and said, "Now, Lance, let's proceed on to the last and most important part of this lesson. Are you ready?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good," she said with a playful smile. "Then, unzip my skirt, please." Paige rolled onto her side away from me, and I carefully unzipped Paige's tight mini-skirt.

Rolling onto her back again, Paige lifted her sexy ass off the bed and said, "Now, be a dear, Lance, and help me take this off."

Tugging on the hem of her mini-skirt, I pulled it halfway down her hips. But I stopped in surprise when I sighted her thick thatch of strawberry-red pubic hair. Except for her garter belt and stockings, Paige was completely naked under her skirt. Mesmerized by the contrasts between her strawberry-red bush, sexy black garments, and smooth pale skin, I stared down at her exposed vulva.

"I dressed with this part of your lesson in mind, dear," Paige laughed.

"Yes, ma'am," I managed to say.

"So, shall we continued, young man?"

"Yes, ma'am," I said, as I resumed pulling her tight mini-skirt down over her thighs, exposing the three-inch wide band at the top of her stockings. Paige lifted her long legs off the bed and allowed me to pull her skirt down over her sexy shoes, and toss it aside.

"Now, help me arrange these pillows," she laughed, as she tossed two of the extra pillows in my direction. "I want this one right here," Paige said, indicating a spot under her sexy ass. "And I want the other one behind my shoulders." After a couple of adjustments, Paige's lower torso lay on top of one thick pillow, while she comfortably rested her head back against the other one.

"This will make it much easier for you to concentrate on the last part of your lesson," Paige explained, lounging back against her pillows.

"Yes, ma'am," I said, staring down at her.

"All right then, dear, let's continue," she said. "As I've already stated, Lesson No. 1 is all about learning how to please a woman with your mouth. You've already mastered basic kissing, French-kissing, and kissing a woman's breasts. Now it's time for me to teach you cunnilingus. Would you like me to teach you cunnilingus, young man?"

I heard more giggles and laughter in the background."I can't believe she just said that!" I thought."And, apparently, neither can anyone else!"

"Yes, ma'am," I sputtered.

"Good. Then let's get started," Paige said, brazenly spreading her stocking-clad legs wide apart. "Again, you are not to use your hands during this part of the lesson, only your mouth. Do you understand, dear?"

"Yes, ma'am," I answered, in spite of my attention being concentrated more on Paige's naked pussy than her instructions.

Her pubic mound was covered with a thick, neatly-shaped triangle of strawberry-red pubic hair. Her bush started just above her prominent clitoris, widened out, and extended halfway up to her sexy garter belt. Paige's outer labia were pale and puffy. Her inner pussy lips were rosy-pink, long, wide, and thin, like the petals of an exotic flower. My mouth watered, as I stared down at her brazenly displayed sex.

"Good," she said. "The first thing I want you to do is to arrange yourself between my legs. Take your time and get into a comfortable position. You're going to be down there for a while, young man."

"Yes, ma'am," I said, as I slowly crawled between her lovely, widespread legs. I ran a hand up a sexy stocking and noted the faint rasping sound, feeling the texture of the sheer fabric beneath my fingertips.

"Are you comfortable?" Paige asked.

"Yes, ma'am," I said, settling into position.

"Very good. Then let's get started. The first thing I want you to do is to gently kiss my tummy between my muff and my garter belt. Please do that right now, dear."

"Yes, ma'am," I said. Leaning down, I planting a single gentle kiss on her stomach. Looking up, I awaited my next instruction.

"Very good. Now, kiss me like that again as you slowly work your way down my body and around my pretty labia. And again, dear, no using your hands."

"Yes, ma'am."

Lowering my head, I planted gentle wet kisses all around Paige's thick, strawberry-red bush. Slowing to bury my face in the center of her muff, I tickled her dense thatch with my nose and continued further down her vulva. Reaching the smooth pale skin of her puffy outer labia, I licked my lips and planted more gentle wet kisses all around her long, rosy-pink, inner petals.

With my nose nearly touching her prominent clit, I stopped and inhaled deeply. I took the time to savor Paige's musky, womanly scent. "I love your fragrance," I said, and I inhaled again.

"Ooooou, you do, do you?!" she giggled. "Well, like I've already said, dear, a woman can never hear enough compliments!"

I inhaled Paige's scent one more time and bent my head to kiss the insides of her pale thighs above her sheer-black stocking tops. Moving upwards again, I planted more gentle wet kisses all around her long, inner pussy lips.

"Very good, Lance," Paige said. "Once again, you've followed my instructions very well. Now, I want you to lick all around my pussy lips with your wet tongue. Do you think you can do that, dear?"

"Yes, ma'am," I said, bowing my head back down between her widespread legs.

Ever so gently, I ran my tongue from top-to-bottom along the valley separating Paige's inner thigh and crotch. Reaching the end of the shallow valley, I repeated the movement on the other side. Moving back down again, I licked closer to her sex, lapping first on one side then the other. Moving still closer to the center of her womanhood, I licked all around the outsides of her long, rosy-pink petals.

"Very, very good, Lance!" Paige sighed. "You're an excellent student."

"Thank you, ma'am," I said, raising my head to look up into her beautiful green eyes.

"Now it's time for you to lick between my pussy lips," she breathed. "Do it slowly and gently, without touching my very sensitive clit. Do you understand, young man?"

"Yes, ma'am," I answered, slowly lowering my face to the center of her rosy-pink slit.

I slowly ran my wet tongue between her long petals from bottom-to-top, stopping just short of her prominent clit. Returning back to the bottom of her entrance, I slowly licked my way up one side of her inner lips, alternating to the other side at the end of my movement. I continued licking and laving Paige's long inner petals with my wet tongue, as she began to gently squirm beneath me.

Clearly sensing Paige's building excitement, I took the initiative. Without waiting for further instructions, I gently licked directly on her swollen, erect clit.

"Ooooou!" Paige gasped, as she squirmed and placed her hands on the back of my head. "I wasn't..., I wasn't expecting you to do that! Ooooou! What are you doing?!"

"I'm improvising," I answered, raising my head from gently laving her clit with my wet tongue. "Is that all right?"

"Yes. Yes it is," she breathed. "I just wasn't expecting it, that's all."

Lowering my head again, I licked the insides of her inner petals from bottom-to-top in long slow strokes. I stopped to swirl my tongue all around her prominent nub at the top of each stroke, before repeating the motion again and again.

"Ooooou, that's good!" Paige sighed, holding my face lightly against her crotch and raising her knees.

Taking her wide petals between my lips, I gently pulled and tugged between taking long, slow wet licks around her clit. Paige ran her slender hands slowly through my hair and squirmed her hips, as I teased her with my mouth.

"Yes, that's very good!" she moaned. I continued my slow cunt lapping, gradually increasing my tongue's pressure on her swollen clit. Taking her sensitive nub between my lips, I gently pulled. Paige gasped and fluttered her legs as I toyed with her sex. Her breathing quickened and her muscles tensed and untensed, as I pulled her sensitive clit between my lips and released it again.

Releasing her nub from between my lips, at last, I pressed my face into her pussy and ran my tongue hard over her engorged clit. Paige bucked her hips and moaned as her muscles spasmed uncontrollably. She closed her pale thighs around my head and squeezed, convulsing and moaning again, and yet again. My mouth was flooded with her warm, salty, womanly taste, as her body tensed one last time.

Relaxing at last, Paige's legs released my head and slid back down on the bed. She dropped her arms to her sides, and I looked up to see her unfocused eyes staring at the ceiling. I leaned back on my heels, laid my hand lightly on her pale thigh, and waited. Paige sighed and looked up at me. A lazy smile spread across her flushed face, and she said, "That was very, very good, Lance! Any teacher would be proud to have you as their student!"

"Thanks, Paige," I smiled. "You're the best teacher I've ever had!"

"Come up here by me, sweetie," she laughed, patting the bed next to her.

"Sweetie?!" I thought."That's a change from her calling me 'dear' all the time."

I stretched out next to Paige, and she leaned over and kissed me softly on the mouth. "Oh! I can taste myself on your lips, you naughty boy!" she laughed.

"Naughty boy?!" I laughed. "But I followed your instructions to the letter, ma'am! Well, almost to the letter."

"That's true, young man. You followed my instructions very well."

"And you taste really good. You taste so good, I think I'll try to earn some 'extra credit' before we finish this lesson."

"Extra credit?!" she said, her eyes widening.

"Yes, extra credit," I said, kissing her softly on the mouth and rolling her back onto her pillows.

Ignoring all the earlier rules about not using my hands, I palmed Paige's firm breast and felt her thick nipple slide between my fingers. I pressed my tongue against her soft lips and she opened them to accept me into her willing mouth.

As we shared a long passionate French-kiss, I slowly ran my hand down her slender torso. Reaching her mound, I combed my fingers through her thick bush and lightly ran my open hand over her wide inner pussy lips. Gently pressing my fingers against her inner thighs, Paige spread her legs to give me free access to her sex.

Breaking our long kiss, Paige breathed, "As much as I'd like to let you earn some extra credit right now, we really should move on to your next lesson, sweetie."

"All right, if you insist. After all, you're the teacher," I said. "So, what's my next lesson going to be about?"

"Ah, your next lesson," Paige said seductively. "I think I'm going throw out my prepared plan for Lesson No. 2."

"Oh?"

"Yes," Paige continued playfully. "I suspect you've already mastered the material I had planned on covering in the next lesson. After all, you've already proven that you're an advanced student. So, this time, instead of giving you detailed instructions, I'm simply going to tell you what Lesson No. 2 is all about and allow you to demonstrate your mastery of the material. Then, at the end of your demonstration, I'll simply critique your performance."

"Oh..., and Lesson No. 2 is all about...?"

"Lesson No. 2 is all about heterosexual intercourse in the missionary position," Paige finished matter-of-factly.

"Oh."

"So, Lance, are you ready to begin your demonstration?"

"Yes. Yes I am," I smiled.

"Well then, begin," she said playfully. "It's time for you to put that lance of yours to work, sweetie."

I kissed her softly on the mouth and slowly moved my hand from her inner thigh to her crotch. Paige's pussy was still warm and damp from my previous lesson, so I didn't hesitate to immediately tug and tease her long inner labia with my fingers. Paige spread her stocking-clad legs ever wider, and I began to run my open palm slowly up-and-down her naked vulva.

Breaking our kiss, I bent my head to her bosom. I planted wet kisses all over her firm breasts and teased her long, rosy-pink nipples with my lips and tongue. Paige moaned and tugged at the pillow under her shapely ass, unconsciously informing me that no more foreplay would be required to get her in the mood for some hot, sweaty sex.

Taking her unspoken hint, I kissed her hard on the mouth, sat up, and gently pulled the pillow out from under her sexy ass. I tossed the pillow away, stood up, and quickly stripped off my lined-shorts. Pulling a condom out of a pocket, I tossed my shorts aside, opened the wrapper, and rolled the condom onto my rock-hard cock in record-breaking time.

"That's very good, Lance," Paige breathed approvingly. "I forgot to tell you there are condoms in the top drawer of the nightstand. But you're obviously a careful young man and thought of it yourself." She giggled and added, "And, that really is a nice lance you have there, sweetie."

Laughing and turning my attention back to Paige, I kissed her hard on the mouth for a long moment. Breaking our kiss, I moved down the bed and knelt between her widespread legs. She was already wet from my earlier cunt lapping, and there was no need for me to apply any additional lubricant to her tight opening. As I moved still closer to her crotch, she reached down, took my hard cock in her hand, and guided me towards the entrance of her sex.

"Oh, yes," she breathed, "this really is a nice lance."

Paige looked up at me with her lovely eyes and pretty mouth wide open. As I gently pressed the head of my cock against her tight slit, she released her grip. Slowly, so very slowly, I eased my erection up inside her tight, warm pussy. She closed her eyes, rolled back her head, and groaned softly, while I slowly penetrated her sex to the full length of my rock-hard cock.

With my shaft buried to the hilt inside of her, I waited until Paige opened her eyes. When she finally looked at me, I leaned down and kissed her full on the mouth. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me back hard. Slowly, I began to rock gently back-and-forth as we shared a long passionate kiss.

Very slowly, I increase the speed and length of my strokes inside of Paige's tight pussy. She moaned softly between our ardent kisses and held her arms tightly around me. I glided smoothly in-and-out of her, maintaining a strong, steady rhythm. I alternated between pulling back to where the head of my cock was just barely inside of her, and pushing in to lightly touch the deepest recesses of her warm cunt.

Our mutual excitement grew, and I steadily plunged my erection in-and-out of Paige. She moaned loudly, as I broke a long French-kiss and bent my head to take her erect nipples into my mouth, one-at-a-time.

Paige rolled her head from side-to-side and moaned. I pumped my cock in-and-out of her and teased her rosy-pink nipples with my lips and tongue. Groaning loudly, she clutched my back and her tight pussy contracted even tighter around my cock as she spasmed beneath me. "Ooooou! Oooooooooou!" Paige gasped and spasmed yet again, as I plunged in-and-out of her gripping cunt.

Paige, at last, relaxed and focused her eyes on my face. I plunged my rock-hard cock deep inside of her and held her tight. Convulsing myself, I shot a huge load of white-hot cum deep inside of her. My body shivered as I shot off another load of manly seed, and another, before I finally relaxed.

When my own eyes refocused, I saw Paige looking up at me affectionately. She rubbed my back with her slender hands and whispered, "That was wonderful, sugar!"

"Sugar?!" I thought."Now that's interesting."

I caught a glimpse of someone moving, out of the corner of my eye, and suddenly remembered where we were. I couldn't help but smile, as I looked down into Paige's beautiful green eyes, with my stiff cock still buried deep inside of her.

"So, you liked my performance?" I asked.

Paige's eyes widened and her lips formed a silent 'O'. She, too, had suddenly remembered where we were. A smile slowly formed on her lips, and she said playfully, "I loved your performance today, Lance. I think we should get together to shoot another scene like this real soon."

"Really?" I said, slowly withdrawing my cock from deep inside of her.

"Absolutely! I'd love to shoot another scene with you, sugar," she laughed softly.

"Well..., what about right now?"

"What?!"

"What about right now?" I repeated. "I'm ready to shoot another scene with you right now, Paige."

My still rock-hard cock was now fully exposed for her to see, and it showed no signs of softening.

'My gawd!" she laughed, staring wide-eyed at my hard member, "I believe you!"

Turning her head and shading her eyes to look in the direction of the sofa, Paige called out, "Will anyone mind if Lance and I shoot another scene together right now?"

We heard giggles and laughter, and Drew called back, "Of course we don't mind!" followed by a chorus of somewhat risqué approvals from the others.

Adele laughed and came out of the shadows with her camcorder. She said, "Go right ahead, whenever you're ready. We'll make this the bonus scene of our movie."

Paige and I looked at each other and laughed. "Please excuse me for a moment, Paige. I have to clean up a little," I said, nodding my head towards the used condom still covering my erection."

Paige smiled knowingly and said, "Hurry back, sugar. I'll check my makeup while you're gone."

9

Using the basement's small bathroom, I quickly discarded my used condom and washed up. Upon returning to the set, I found Adele and Holly animatedly conversing with Paige, and helping her repair her makeup. Drew and Bill, on the other hand, just smiled and gave me the big thumbs-up.

I found my discarded shorts and pulled a fresh condom out of a pocket. As I walked back to the bed, Adele and Holly kissed Paige on the cheek, smiled at me, and moved out of the way. Adele picked up the camcorder, aimed it at Paige and me, and said, "I'm recording. You two can start whenever you're ready."

Sitting down on the edge of the bed next to Paige, I kissed her lightly on the cheek and said, "Just give me a moment," as I displayed the fresh condom in my hand.

Paige smiled, looked into my eyes, and said, "We don't have to use that if you don't want to, Lance. I'm on the pill and I can see that you're very careful about these things."

"Are you sure?" I asked in surprise, carefully studying her face.

"Yes, sugar, I'm sure."

"All right then," I said, and tossed the condom aside.

Giving Paige my full attention, I put my arm around her shoulders and asked, "So, are we going to move on the Lesson No. 3 now?"

She laughed and replied, "No, sugar. I haven't finished preparing the plan for Lesson No. 3. I had no idea you would turn out to be such an advanced student." Paige smiled impishly and continued, "But since you've proven to be such a good student for me today, I'll let you decide what we do in this scene."

"Really?!"

"Yes, really," she laughed. "You can have me any way you want me, sugar."

I stared in surprise, and Paige tossed her head, looked me straight in the eye, and continued, "So, Lance, how do you want me? Do you want me doggie-style? Do you want me to be on top? Or would you prefer to have me in the missionary position again? It's all up to you, sugar."

I thought about it, and said, "I want you all three ways, Paige. But let's start with you on top. That sounds really good!"

"Oh, it will be good, sugar, I promise!" Paige laughed. "Now just lie back and make yourself comfortable," she continued, patting the middle of the bed. "Aunt Paige is going to take real good care of you."

"Aunt Paige?! Now that's kinky!" I thought.

I stretched out and Paige lay down on her side next to me. I put my arm around her back, and she leaned in and kissed me on the mouth. She gently grasped my cock with her warm hand. I put my other arm around her, and we French-kissed while she slowly stroked my erection. Slipping a hand around her slender body, I cupped her firm breast and felt her long nipple under my fingers. Paige kissed me hard, broke the kiss, and sat back on her knees.