We Did It Our Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, I know that you would sweetheart, but I feel that somehow our destiny lays out here somewhere."

It had been a long day, and I was tired. I held her tightly in my arms, and went to sleep.

The girls left for the studio early Monday morning. Sarah worked in make-up and wardrobe and Sharon was working on a daytime soap show. It felt odd that I was stuck at the house, and they were off to work. I did an inventory in the kitchen and the rest of the house on what was needed. I already knew the fridge was bare. I then realized I had a problem. I had no car, and I didn't know where the grocery store was. So I called for a cab.

"Could you please take me to the closest grocery store?" I asked the driver.

After I finished my shopping, I called for another cab, and the same driver picked me up. He was a nice guy and helped me take the groceries into the apartment. I gave him a nice tip for the help.

I made the girls a nice dinner consisting of pot roast with roasted potatoes, carrots, onions, gravy, and a salad, with chocolate pudding for dessert.

Around 6:00 pm, I could hear the girls talking as they came into the apartment.

"What is that smell?" Sarah hollered, as she entered into the apartment.

"I smell dinner," Sharon said.

They bounded into the dining room where I had dinner waiting. Sharon wrapped her arms around me, and gave me a really big kiss. We all sat down to eat the dinner. Both girls were starved, and they wolfed their food down, as they took turns talking about their day at work. Then Sarah stopped eating.

"Just how did you get this food here?" Sarah asked, as she and Sharon both look at me quizzically.

I just smiled at them and continued to eat my dinner.

+++++++++++++++++

The first week went by fast. Sharon introduced me to many people in the movie industry. We had a meeting with her agent. We talk with her about Sharon's career. It seemed to me that she wasn't too high up on the agent's ladder. Her agent seemed to be pushing soft porn B movies at Sharon. I felt that wasn't the right direction for Sharon to go, though. We also had a meeting with her manager, and he didn't impress me either. He seemed too busy to make time for her. Why she had to have two different people doing these two jobs beats the shit out of me?

The weekend was upon us and next Thursday was Thanksgiving. Friday night Sarah had a date, and a party to go to, so we had the apartment to ourselves.

"Let's go out to a restaurant for dinner," Sharon suggested.

We went to a nice Italian restaurant, and then she took me to a night club for some drinks and dancing. We got home around midnight, and both of us had a nice buzz.

We got up to her bedroom, and I went to the bathroom to relieve myself. When I got back to the bedroom, she had a bunch of candles lit around her room. The booze had her sex motor in high gear. She was laying on her bed naked, with a seductive smile on her face, and her fingers were stroking her sex lips. I had never seen her play with herself before, it really turned me on, my love tool was rock hard.

"Stroke it baby, stroke it. I want to see you cum," I softly cooed, as I stripped my clothes off.

Slowly she started to play with her sex, and her clit, I could see the moisture collect on her fingers and sex lips. Her other hand was tweaking her nipples. She picked up the speed with her fingers, and I could hear a slurping sound coming from her hot, wet sex hole.

Her blue eyes were staring right at me; her mouth was slightly opened. She was starting to gasp for air. I could tell by the look on her face, she was getting close to her orgasm. I thought I would help her out by starting to stoke my hard on.

Her eyes flicked back and forth, to watching me, then to watching my hard tool, as she worked her fingers faster and deeper into her sex.

"Oh, My, God, honey, I am going to cum," she cried.

"Hold on, baby, I'm almost there too," I panted, as I stroked my member faster

"Hurry, so am I," she said as she was gasping for air.

I gave a groan and shot my load all over my stomach, just as she gave a sharp cry, and creamed her hand with her love juices. We sat there panting for a while, until we calmed down. Then, she leaned forward and started to lick my love muscle, cleaning it up, and then licked my stomach, getting all my liquid white gold off it.

I pushed her back on her bed and knelt down and started to lick her soaking wet love hole. Her love lips were puffy and swollen with lust, and her clit stood out begging to be sucked. I worked on her clit, until I heard her start to moan. Her body started to squirm and twist. She grabbed my head and pushed it harder into her sex, and cummed all over my face. Sharon was a squirter.

By that time my love tool was super hard again. I moved up, and planted my love muscle deep into her love tunnel. We got into a rhythm, and had the bed just a-rocking. I tried to keep up a good pounding pace, but I soon began to tire. She had her legs wrap around me. She was squeezing me tight as another orgasm racked her body.

I finally felt my hot rod start to throb, and I fired off my second load of the night, filling her love canal with my precious fluid. This last explosion drained the energy right out of me. I just collapsed on top of her, and we laid there for a few moments, until she pushed me off. I pulled the sheet up over us and we fell asleep with her in my arms.

Monday morning the phone rang and it was Sharon's agent, calling to say that the people from the Magnum PI television show called. They wanted to set up an interview, and script reading today.

Wow, she just flew around the apartment, getting ready.

Sarah and myself got into Sharon's car with her and she drove us to the studio. When we arrived we were meet by her agent and manager. They explained everything to Sharon, but I don't think she heard a word, she was so excited.

They had a number of beautiful blonde girls reading for the part, but none of them held a torch to Sharon. She came out from her interview and script reading, with a big smile on her face.

"I think I did well, but man was I nervous," she said to us.

I did some talking with both her agent and manager on just what this part would pay.

"Depending on the amount of dialog in her script, somewhere between $2,000.00 - $3,000.00 per episode," they told me.

The Magnum PI people asked both of them to come back into the room for some more discussion. A few minutes they came out, and discussed the offer with Sharon.

They were offering $1500 dollars per episode, and she was to cover her own hotel and meal expenses. She was to play Rick's cousin in three episodes, and maybe more if it went well.

"How long will the shooting take to complete those episodes?" I asked her agent.

"I'm not really sure, it would depend on the script, and just how fast they shoot her parts of the episode," she responded.

"I think we can do better than that," I said, and I went through the door into their office.

I have negotiated big contracts in the construction business, and you just had to stick to your guns, and hold your cards tight to your chest.

The Magnum PI people were surprised to see me. We exchanged introductions. We talked about the script, and time frames they needed to keep her available for shooting, as well as other things relevant to this job. Finally, we got around to discussing the cost per episode.

"You are looking for a beautiful blonde, with a great body, who had some intangibles that fits the script. One who will draw in the male viewers, and make them drool. There are a lot of blondes out there, but you choose Sharon because she fits the script like a glove," I said.

They just looked at me with blank faces.

"You are low balling her on the fee structure," I state.

"$25,000.00 for the three episodes plus you cover all her expenses while she is filming," I countered.

They just stared at me for a few moments, then one said to me, "Let us discuss your counter offer and get back to you, will you please wait outside."

"Oh, one more thing, what happens if we don't accept your offer," he asked.

'Well I guess that we will thank you for your time and this opportunity, and we'll leave," I responded.

I went back out into the waiting room where all four of them looked at me like I was crazy.

Finally, Sharon could not take it anymore and said, "Well, what happened in there?"

"I made them an offer they couldn't refuse," I said as I smiled at her.

Just then the door opened and the two gentlemen walked out and up to me. They stared at me for a moment, and one said, "$21,000.00 plus expenses."

I looked at them for a few minutes, and then said, "You have yourself a deal," as I extended my hand for a handshake.

"Good I have the contracts here for you to review and for Sharon to sign. Sharon needs to be there by Dec 6, and shooting will start shortly after that," he said, as he shook my hand and gave me the contracts and her schedule.

"You must have figured that I would take this offer to have these ready to go," I laughed, as we shook hands.

Standard forms, just fill in the blanks, easy to do, and yes I figured you would accept it," he said, as he turned to address Sharon.

"Miss Summers we both wish you well, and welcome you to the show," They both nodded to her and the rest of us, and returned to their office.

Sharon came over to me and put her arms around my neck, and gave me a big hug and kiss.

"God I love you so much, thank you for your help, and tonight sex is on me," she whispered in my ear.

Sharon's agent and manager both wished her good luck and they left, leaving the three of us alone for the moment. It was close to noon, and it had been a long and stressful morning. I was hungry.

"Let's go to lunch and celebrate," I suggested to the girls.

They both nodded their heads in agreement, and we went to a good restaurant that Sarah has been to before.

Sharon was so excited she hardly touched her food, so I made her slow down and eat. Between mouthfuls she gabbed about the show and her script. We finished lunch then tooled around town for a while. Finally, she drove back to the apartment. We sat around watching TV and discussing the day's events.

It was dinner time, and nobody felt like cooking, so we got Chinese take out for dinner. After dinner Sharon and I laid on the couch to watch some more TV, everyone was worn out emotionally from the day's events. Around 8:00 pm, Sharon got up from the couch, and reached over to me with her hands out stretched. I looked at her strangely trying to figure out what was going on.

"It's time for me to pay up, remember? I told you this morning that sex is on me tonight," she whispered to me.

I reached up for her hands to help me up, and we walked up the stairs hand in hand.

We entered her bedroom and closed the door. I started to take my shirt off, and she stopped me.

"Let me strip your clothes off, as soon as I get mine off of me," she said.

So I waited and watched her strip. Seeing her naked always got me hard. It wasn't long before she had me naked on her bed. She instructed me to lay on my stomach.

She sat on my legs and started to massage my back nice and slow. Boy, did that feel good. She started at my shoulders and worked her way down my back. The tension and stress of the day just melted away with her massage. When she finished up on my legs, I felt like Jell-O. She had me roll over onto my back.

My love member was rock hard and standing tall like a flag pole. She massaged my legs; bypassed my hard tool, and rubbed my stomach and chest. She was looking directly into my eyes with those baby blue eyes of hers.

"How does that feel baby?" she asked with a smile on her face.

I just grunted in return. I was enjoying this way too much to say anything.

She started to rub her rock hard nipples across my chest and belly. My God that felt like two electrodes that were discharging electricity into me. She kept doing it over and over, until I felt like I was on fire.

She moved down and rubbed her tits over my love muscle, lightning bolts surged down to my nut sack. There wasn't a whole lot left of me by then and my tool begging for relief.

She slowly lowered herself down so that her mouth was just over my hard love muscle. She softly blew her warm breath over my it, sending shivers up and down my love muscle. Her tongue slowly licked and bathed my hard member's head with her warm saliva. She then started working on my cum hole with her tongue. After all of the she went back to sucking on the head of my love muscle. She started at the top and lick up and down my shaft, coating it good with her saliva. She came back to my purple head and then swallowed my whole tool in one motion.

I could feel her throat muscles contract on my love member and it felt like a volcano ready to erupt. She slowly released my it and then swallowed it right back down taking it all in her mouth, with her nose rubbing my skin above my tool. She did that a couple of more times, I was so close to eruption.

"Baby, I am ready to cum," I moaned.

She had me deep in her throat working my rod with her throat muscles, when I exploded, sending my load right down her throat into her stomach. I shot it so hard I thought it might come out of her sex. She milked all the cum out of me, and finally released my tool.

I was so whipped that I couldn't move. She had drained all of my energy out of my body. God how I loved that woman.

The rest of the week just flew by and soon it was time for me to leave. Sharon had to get ready to fly out to Hawaii. We both flew out Sunday in different directions. Beforehand, we made plans for her to come to Michigan for Christmas. So I wasn't too sad leaving her, knowing that I would see her in a month.

Chapter Four

The Big Argument

My plane landed at the airport right on time, and my sister, Beth was there to pick me up. We had a nice brother/sister chat on the way home. I told her everything that happened out west, but omitted my sexual encounters with Sharon. What a big difference in temperature between here and California.

We had a board of directors meeting set up for the end of the week. Dad was the president, Brenda the vice-president, Beth the secretary, and I'm the treasurer, of the corporation. We reviewed the whole year, and then discussed what we would like to see happen in the upcoming year. We finished off this discussion on what direction we want the company to go.

"I have decided to resign from the company. I plan on moving to California to be with Sharon. I miss her too much, and want to be with her. Now is the right time to make this move. If for some reason it doesn't work out, well then I'll just come back here," I told them.

They all agreed with me that it was the right time for me to make my move to. They had been talking about it for the last couple of weeks and figured that this was going to happen. They had already made plans on how to proceed without me here.

The girls told me, "We will watch the cottage for you."

Our company's financial year ended on September, 31st. After the audit had been completed, dad informed us that we had a very good year last season, especially in the general contracting division, lots of building was going on in the plants. Dad passed out the bonuses to us, plus he gave me an added bonus to help me out. He also sold me the 81 Bronco, the company vehicle I had been driving, for a thousand dollars.

The board meeting finished up, and we all went out and had lunch afterwards, we had always been sort of a close knit family.

"When's Sharon due to come out here?" Beth asked.

"She's still in Hawaii filming her part in the Magnum PI show, she told me she hopes they wrap up soon, maybe the end of this week, or early next. She still plans on flying out here on Monday the 19th," I said.

"We plan on leaving Monday the day after Christmas," I informed them.

We always go to the folk's house, for Christmas day dinner. I figured that Sharon and I would spend the night there, and leave in the morning. That way I could close up the cottage on Saturday, for the winter.

It was a busy couple of weeks, and before I knew it I was at the airport waiting for my blonde goddess to show up. I watched the plane land and taxi up to the terminal. When she came through door she spotted me and rushed into my arms. We hugged and kissed.

"Oh, honey, I missed you and it sure feels good to be in your arms again," she gushed as she kissed me again.

"It's good to see you sweetheart and I love you. How was your trip?" I asked as I returned her kiss.

"I love you too, and the trip was great. I am happy to be here," she whispered in my ear.

I helped her get her luggage, and we exited the terminal. We walked toward the Bronco and got in and I drove north to the cottage. It was cold outside and she was shivering before the heater warmed up the inside of the truck. A light snow was falling and there was a couple of inches of snow already on the ground.

It was almost dinner time, when we got to the cottage. I had a pork roast in the oven with baked potatoes. It sure smelled good when we entered the cottage. I knew she would be hungry from the long trip. I had the fireplace going to heat up the cottage. When she saw the fire going, she ran over to it to warm herself up. While she was putting her clothes away, I put dinner on a table in front of the fireplace so that we could eat.

While we ate, she told me all about Hawaii, and shooting scenes on the show, and just how nice the main actors were to her.

"Tom and Larry were both really nice and took me out to dinner," she said.

We finished dinner, cleaned up the dishes, and we sat before the fire on my bear skin rug.

Soon we were making out and I slowly undressed her, while she undressed me. Our tongues were dancing within each other's mouths. We lay down in front of the fire place, and I gently started to massage her breasts, and nipples. Her nipples popped out in full erection.

We kissed some more, and it was very romantic with only the fireplace giving of any type of light. We could hear the wind blowing and the snow was still coming down.

"Oh, your touch feels so good, it's only been three weeks or so, but it feels like we've been apart three months," she moaned in my mouth.

"I've missed you so much, and now that I have you in my arms, I am never letting you go," I whispered back to her.

We kissed with more passion, our tongues flicking into each other's mouth. I continued to massage her breasts and nipples. My hand slowly worked its way down to her sex. To my surprise it was bare.

"I shaved off my pubic hair for you, do you like it baby?" she breathed in my ear.

"You're always full of surprises, that is why I love you so, and yes I like it," I said, as I kissed her ear.

My hand was busy stroking her bare lips, what a turn on it was to me. I could feel some of her fluids start to leak out of her sex. I sent my fingers inside of her to investigate the leakage. She was soaking wet in her sex. I rotated my fingers around her love hole, picking up speed, I could hear her gasping. I moved my fingers up to the roof of her vagina touching her sensitive spot there. I kept pressure on that spot, causing her some intense pleasure.

I moved my hand down and started to rub her clitoris, and then back to that sensitive spot, rotating between the two areas. Meanwhile my mouth was working her nipples over, sucking them and licking them, causing bumps to appear on her areolas.

"Oh, god, baby, that feels soooo goooood don't stop keep it right there," she panted.