We Did It Our Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am sure, I trust you, just do it please," she begged.

I mounted her from behind and slowly pushed my cock deep into her pussy. I fucked her slowly at first, to get her used to the feeling, and then I picked up speed. It was a big turn on to see her pussy lips gripping my cock. I pumped away deep inside her pussy. She became vocal.

"YES, that's it, baby, fuck me harder, dump your seed in me, hurry, I'm close to cumming," she cried out loud.

I just grunted as I was almost there.

"Now, Now, Now, baby, now," she huffed and puffed as her orgasm started.

"Oh, God, baby, here I go," I said as I dumped my load of seed deep inside of her.

I held her ass tight, as I filled her pussy full of my cream. I let go of her, and she flopped down on the bed on her tummy, just laid there fully exhausted, with my cream leaking out of her pussy.

"God, that was some of the very best sex you ever did with me," she mumbled as she staggered to the bathroom.

We both crashed on the bed for a nap. We slept for a couple of hours and then took a shower together. We dressed and went out for dinner. We hit the sack early, knowing, by the itinerary, that the rest of the week would be very busy.

During the week I talked with the scriptwriters about their job, and how to be a good script writer. I was able to talk with the director on how he chose the scenes, and shots that he wanted taken. Finally, I was able confer with the producers on what it took to produce this show. In the end, I picked up a ton of information.

Sharon was very busy, she had a lot of lines for the 2-hour season finale. She looked great, and did a very good job. But the twelve hour days had her bushed when we got home. Finally, the shooting was finished, and everyone was satisfied with the end product.

They had a very nice season finale party. I hit it off big with Tom, when he found out I was from Michigan and was a Tiger fan. We must have talked about the Tigers for an hour.

"What are your plans for the future in show business?" he asked.

"I would like to write scripts for movies, and then direct those movies," I told him.

"What about Sharon?" he asked.

I told him, "She was working hard taking acting lessons and that we would see what that brings us."

"You know you have a very loyal woman there. A number of guys tried to hit on her, but she fended them all off, very politely. When Larry and I had dinner with her one night, she told us all about you. Now I know why," he said.

"I can see the acting lessons starting to pay off. She was much more confident on the set, than the first time. You have a very beautiful woman there, and in this business it's extremely hard to keep them for any length of time. I wish you and her the best of luck,' he said.

We had four days left on our vacation, and we spent a day each in Maui, and the Big Island Hawaii, and then the rest back at our hotel in Honolulu until our time was up. Paradise was really nice, but it was time to go home and back to our lives in Hollywood.

Chapter Five

Academy Awards

We arrived home safe and sound. Sarah was glad to see us, and wanted to know all about our trip. We filled her in, and the three of us went out for dinner.

Things settled back down to normal. Sharon was back at acting school, putting in long hours to make up for lost time. Also, her acting coach had been over Monday through Wednesday nights for a couple of hours to work with her on her weak points.

Meanwhile, I was busy working on my first movie script. The title I chose was Winner Take All. It's loosely based on a beauty pageant, with back stage drama. Of course I was writing it with Sharon in mind for the lead part. Both of the girls have been in many beauty pageants, they were giving me some good insider pointers. I didn't realize just how fucking hard it is to write a script. I've been at it for almost a month and have a bunch of notes and a few pages of the script, but that is it so far.

Our one-year anniversary was fast approaching. One year ago we met at a bar in the Sands Hotel, in Las Vegas. Our anniversary was on a Tuesday, what to do, what to do.

There were chefs that will come to your house and cook a gourmet meal. Sharon loves French food, so I chose a French chef.

I talked with Sarah, and informed her what my plans were for Sharon on our anniversary.

"Would you like to join us for dinner on that night?" I ask her.

"I would love to join you two," she replied with a smile.

I called the school and told them make sure Sharon left at 5:00 pm, on Tuesday the 20th, no extra work after class. I stopped at the jewelry store, and got her a ring, necklace, and earrings that all match, with her birthstone in each of them. She was born in March and her birthstone was called the bloodstone, which is a Heliotrope (Mineral).

The Gregorian calendar had poems on each birth stone by an unknown author. The clerk at the jewelry store gave me the poem for Sharon's bloodstone. I put the poem in the card that I got Sharon, as well.

Everything was coming together, the chef had the dinner ready to go at 6:00 pm, which was the time Sharon should be getting home. I had the roses in a box for her to open first. Both Sarah and I got dressed up for the occasion.

Sharon comes in at 5:50 pm.

"Hello, I am home," she hollered.

She then stopped dead in her tracks, when she smelled the delicious dinner, and then she spotted both Sarah and I standing there all dressed up.

"Um guys what is going on here?" she asked us with a confused look on her face.

I grabbed the box of roses and walked over to her and opened them for her to see what was inside the box. She looked at me with a puzzled look on her face.

"Happy anniversary Sweetheart," I said smiling.

I hand her the roses very carefully.

She took the roses from me as tears started to run down her cheeks, she put arms around me and gives me a big hug and kiss. Sarah stepped over and took the roses from Sharon.

"I completely forgot about this, and I didn't get you anything," she sobbed on my shoulder.

"That's ok, you will give me my gift in bed tonight," I said, as I softly gave her a kiss.

Sarah came back in with the roses in a vase.

"The chef says that dinner is ready," she said.

I told the girls to wait a second. I got them both corsages to wear, and I pinned one on each of them.

Dinner was fabulous, the chef served each course and explained how it was prepared. The girls had a great time with dinner. We finished up around 7:00 pm, and the chef had everything cleaned up and left at 7:30. So did Sarah she had a date at 8:00 pm.

We sat on the couch and I gave Sharon her card and gifts.

"Open the gifts first, and then the card," I said.

She opened the gifts, and squealed with delight as she put on the three pieces of jewelry. She ran to the mirror to see how they looked on her. She bounded back to me and jumped on my lap. She gave me a big hug and a wet, passionate kiss.

"God, how I love you, and thank you for the very nice gifts," she said as she kissed me again.

"Your welcome, but don't forget to open your card," I said as I kissed her back.

She opened her card (I got her a mushy one that girls just love), and it brought more tears to her eyes, and then she reads the poem (kind of an odd poem).

Who in this world of ours their eyes in March first open shall be wise, in days of peril firm and brave, and wear a bloodstone to their grave

I told her where the poem came from, and it was a very old poem.

"It really doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me," I said.

We laid on the couch listening to some music that she liked. She was laying up against me admiring her new jewelry. We chatted a bit about the evening and reminisced about a year ago, and what a good time we had together. We also talked about how so much has happen to us since that first meeting.

She got up and went upstairs for a few minutes and then came back down wearing a light blue see through negligee, with a bow on front between her breast.

"Here is your gift wrapped with a bow," she said in a sexy voice.

"Do you want me to open here or upstairs?" I asked, with a laugh.

"Right here, right now," she said.

"What if Sarah comes home while we are down here?" I ask her with a twinkle in my eye.

"You got Sarah all horned up with all your special attention that you gave me. She is over to her boyfriend's place, fucking his brains out for the night," she informed me.

I got up and turned off the music and took her hand and we walked up the stairs, for what I had in mind, we were not going to be on a couch.

We got in the bedroom and she dropped her negligee. She then grabbed me and stripped me of my clothes.

"Lay down on the bed face down," she ordered me.

"My gift to you will be complete body massage, and a blow job," she softly spoke to me.

That was exactly what she proceeded to do. Her massage was as good as any professional would do, except she likes to rub her nipples down my back. She knew that by doing this would make my cock get hard.

"Turn over honey, so I can do the front side of you," she told me.

Again as she finishes the massage, she rubbed my chest with her nipples, which now are rock hard.

She moved down and started to lick my stiff member. She sucked on my purple head. She licked my pre cum off my head, and tried to stick her tongue down my cum exit hole. She then started her deep throating of my member really slow. Sucking on my head first. She slowly inched her way down until my hot rod was fully imbedded in her throat.

She started a rhythm of sucking up to my head and down to my base, picking up speed. When she started to feel me getting ready to cum, she would slow down and just lick my shaft, to let me cool down. Then she started the whole process over, until I was on pins and needles and I couldn't take any more. I took my hands and held her head down. I face fucked her until I blew my load right down her throat. She took all of my hot juice, and sucked hard at my exit hole to get any that was left in there. She crawled back up to me and gave me a deep wet passionate kiss, sharing some of my juices with me. She just loves to do that, as much as I love doing it to her.

"How was that for an anniversary present?" she asked me with a kiss.

I just grunted.

We laid there for a few minutes to let me recover from that awesome blow job.

"You know what?" she asked.

"Hmmm," I grunted back.

"I love you very much, and thank you for the very nice dinner, flowers, and card. But I love the jewelry the best, because I don't have any with my birthstone in them," she purred at me.

"I love you too, you are the most important person in my life right now, and all I want to do is make you happy. You're very welcome for the gifts that I gave you," I whispered into her ear.

"It's my turn now," I said as I started to kiss her.

"Go for it baby, make me cum, make me cum really hard," she cooed as she kissed me back.

We kissed each other with our tongues wrapped together, like two arm wrestlers. While we kissed passionately, my hand was busy massaging her breasts, and nipples. I broke the kiss and worked my way down to her breasts, where I sucked, licked, and nibbled around her breast and nipples. She enjoys it when I bite her nipples softly. She was getting aroused, and there are bumps on her areolas. That usually means that her hot sex was getting wet.

"Baby is your kitty getting wet from this?"

"Maybe, put your magic fingers down there and find out."

I didn't need to be Sherlock Holmes to figure out what she meant.

I gently moved my hands down her legs. I massaged both of her thighs. I know that she loves for me to do that. It usually makes her get wetter. Softly I rubbed around her outer lips, they were getting puffy with excitement, and I could feel the moisture collecting on her lips. I stroked her slit a few times to get it ready for the invasion of my fingers.

I opened her puffy lips and my fingers invaded her soaking wet hole. I could feel her liquids ooze between my fingers.

"My God, sweetheart, your sex is soaking wet," I whispered over the top of her nipples.

'I'm so ready for you right now, no more playing, just stick it in me now," she gasped.

"You don't want me to eat your kitty out to make you feel really good?" I teasingly asked.

"NO, fuck me now," she commanded.

I got on my knees, and spread her legs open like a turkey wishbone. I thrust my love muscle deep into her muscular love canal I had her ankles over top of my shoulder. She was spread wide open for me. I proceeded to just plain fuck her as fast and hard as I could.

I felt like a piston in a muscle car, and her pussy was the cylinder wall, and her juices were the lubricate, the faster I could go the more heat we generated. I could hear her moaning and groaning. She kept telling me to fuck her faster and harder.

"Oh, honey, I'm going to cum," she screamed out loud, just as she gushed out a load of her cum.

We fucked for about ten minutes or so it seemed, and then I started to slow down. My legs were starting to cramp up. I had her turn over and she rode me cowgirl style. She likes to do it that way. We pounded together for few minutes, and then she screamed softly and fell on top of me. She was having another orgasm. I was getting close now. I pushed her over, and straddled her chest. I began to stroke my rod.

"Cum for me baby, cum all over me, cum on tits. Oh, that is so fucking hot watching you jack off," she said with encouragement.

She kept up with the dirty talk, while I jacked away on my stiff soldier. Finally, I exploded, and my first few ropes of cum hit her right in the face and mouth. The rest dribbled over her breast. She ran her tongue over her lips to drink in my cum. She then used her fingers to wipe the cum off her face, and licked them clean. She used her hand to massage my cum into her breasts.

I was whipped and rolled off her onto my back, with my fallen soldier just lying there limp. There wasn't any energy left in my love muscles, I gave it all to her. She rolled up next to me, and looked me right into my eyes.

"That was fucking awesome, I was never so turned on in my life as I was watching you jack off onto my face," she said still excited.

"Baby I'm done, there is nothing left in my tank, I need some sleep," I said.

She curled up next to me and the next thing I know it was morning.

Sharon was already up and downstairs getting ready for school. She was talking with Sarah when I got downstairs. Sarah looked at me and had a big smile on her face. I didn't say anything except good morning girls.

I figured she and Sharon must have talked about the sex they got last night. Those two tell each other everything. I think I could feel my face getting red.

At the end of April, they ran the Magnum season ending show, and Sharon was great in it. We were hoping that this would have a spring board effect, in getting her noticed. Her agent started to get some calls on various things, nothing great, but at least it was a start.

Sharon was working really hard at the acting school, and they work with her on everything. By doubling up on her hours and using a coach, she finished the professional course in four months. They were pleased with what she had accomplished. We figured we would see what happened after that, if she needs more schooling she could go back.

We picked out the commercials we liked from the offers we got. We chose those that were the easiest to do and would give her some exposure. The commercials weren't nationwide, but regional to California and the surrounding areas. There were a couple of soaps that were interested in her, but they want a two-year contract. I didn't want anything long term right now.

The first part of summer we were very busy. Sharon was doing some commercials, and some modeling. She had a couple of guest spots on summer replacement shows. I finally finished my script, now I had to find a movie company to buy into it. I have a lot of hard work in front of me to get this done.

We got our first really big break. Tom Selleck called, and I answered the phone. We talked for a while on various subjects including our favorite baseball team the Tigers. He then got to the point of his phone call.

"I am working on a movie called The Guardian. The actress who was playing Mother Hell (a sexy pirate queen), did not pan out and they are looking for a replacement. Do you think that Sharon might have an interest in being tested for the part?" he asked.

"Wait a second and I'll ask her, she is sitting right here," I laughed.

She grabbed the phone from me, "Hi Tom, it's me Sharon, and I would love to be tested for the part of Mother Hell," she said.

"Hi Sharon, someone will be getting in contact with you about the testing, and scheduling," he said.

Sharon passed the test with flying colors, she was just the type of actress they were looking for to do that part. She had a blast doing the part. It was the first time we have been separated since we moved in together. She was gone for two months in the late summer and early fall doing the filming of the movie.

The movie was released just after Easter in 1984. It did very well for a while holding first place in earnings for two weeks, until Indiana Jones, and Ghostbusters were released.

I met with some friends at MGM, in regards to my script. We haggled on this for a few weeks, and in early summer we made a deal. I controlled the script, I was the director, and Sharon and I were to be assistant producers. She had the lead actress part. I wrote the part for her. I settled with MGM for no salary, and Sharon will be paid $50,000.00. We get 20% of the revenue after expenses.

It was a very big gamble on our part, but the rewards would be huge if the movie was a success.

I never worked so hard in my life. During casting and production, I was working 12-15 hours a day on average. By the time the movie was completed I was drained. I had very little time for Sharon, but she was a great trooper and stood by her man. Sharon's movie and my movie were wrapped up by Easter of 1984. We had some free time and took a two-week vacation to Hawaii, to recharge our batteries.

It took just about eighteen months from starting the script until I was able to complete the movie. Although most things were done by Easter, there are always little things, and some reshooting to do.

By the end of August 1984, it appeared that everything was finished. We did some promotion on it for a couple of months before releasing it over the Thanksgiving weekend.

It was a chick movie and the women flocked to it and of course they took their husband's or boyfriend's, who were hoping to get rewarded later that night.

The movie received great reviews. The movie did extremely well holding first or second place in earnings for six straight weeks, and was in the top ten for twelve weeks. When things finally shook our cost wise, the movie grossed 125 million in the US & Canada, 75 million overseas. The finally cost of the movie was twenty-five million. We netted around thirty-five million on it. Never in my wildest dreams did I expect that. Of course what will happen at the Academy Awards, helped the overall gross.

I got my first check from MGM, at the end of January for ten million dollars. The first thing I did was to go buy a house for us. I found a beautiful house, on two acres of land, it had 5000 square feet of living space. It had four guest bedrooms, each had their own bathroom. The master bedroom was huge, with a large bathroom. There was a pool, sauna, tennis courts, and lots of other stuff. It was somewhat furnished with all new appliances.

1...45678...12