We Did It Our Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started to pant harder as her excitement increased. She was getting really turned on by me doing this. It doesn't take me long to get her aroused. This action usually gets her pussy wet. It was time for me to check out and see if it was.

I moved my hand down to her shaved kitty, and I could feel some liquid on her outer lips. She spread her legs wide open for me, and I inserted my fingers into her wet love channel. I quickly started to move my fingers in and out and up and down as fast as I could. Then I slowed everything down, and then picked up the speed again.

This was driving her into a passionate state of arousal. I could smell her sex aroma fill the air with her scent. Then her cum started to leak around my fingers. I moved my fingers up to the roof of her vagina and rub her secret spot. She flinched as I hit that spot and put pressure on it. I could hear her moaning as she was building up toward an orgasm.

"Oh, God, that's the spot, keep rubbing it, I am going to cum soon," she moaned in passion.

"Can you feel me start to cum baby?" She asked me as her breathing became more laborious.

I moved my fingers up and started to rub her clitoris. It became enlarged by her excitement.

"How does that feel baby?" I asked her, as I rubbed her clitoris harder.

"Rub it harder," she said in a state of full arousal.

She let out a loud moan, almost like a scream. She locked her legs tight on my hand as her body shook in a hard orgasm, and she flooded my hand with her love cream. I rode out her orgasm and let her calm down.

"Baby go lick my kitty, and let me suck your cock, let's get into the 69 position," she said with a glow on her face.

We made the switch and I attacked her clitoris with a gusto. I wanted to make her cum like I did before. She took my rod right to the base and had her throat muscles flexing all around my stiff rod. God what a good feeling that was when she does that. I knew I wasn't going to last long if she continued to suck me deep in her throat.

I got my lips over her clitoris, and started to suck on it gently and then nibble on her clit gently. She spits my cock out and gave a yelp of startled pain and pleasure.

"Wow was that intense. I almost cummed again," she said.

I did that a couple more times and her hips heaved and her secretion thickened and she blew her orgasm deep into my mouth. I almost gagged on the amount of cum she expelled into my mouth. She was a squirter and sometimes her cum will explode out of her sex.

"I want to try something different," I said with her cum dripping off my face.

She rolled off me

"What do you want to try?" She asked, giggling at my soggy wet face.

I sat on the edge of the bed and had her sit on my lap, impaling her soaking wet sex on my rock hard rod.

"Work yourself on my imbedded cock," I told her.

"Oh, my, this feels so good, I keep hitting different spots in my pussy, I'm so close to cuming again," she said, as she grunted a couple of times while she rode me like a horse.

"Me to baby, me to," I said, trying to match her thrusts.

I was getting close to cumming and I wanted to cum at the same time that she did.

"I am really close baby," I said, as I could feel my eruption begin to start in my sack.

"Oh, My, God, I am so close," she said, as she squeezes me tight, pressing her tits into my chest.

Just as she said that, I exploded deep into her pussy. I was almost sure that we cummed together. I could feel her cum dripping off my cock and balls. I knew it was her's, because I blew mine so deep inside of her, it will take a week to leak back out.

"Thank you my betrothal, you sealed the deal, and you really got me off this time, I cummed three times," she said as she smiled into my eyes with all of her love.

"Let's go take a shower together," I said.

We washed each other clean. She then grabbed the soap and lathered my cock. Using a razor, Sharon went down and shaved my cock bare of any hair.

"There now we both have shaved private parts of our body," she laughed

"I need to go down and see what a shaved cock looks like," she said with an evil grin.

She dropped to her knees and washed off all the soap. She gently licked, sucked on my hairless cock. She softly stroked my hairless balls. She engulfed my cock in its entire length and sucked me hard. Soon she had a rhythm going, and I could feel that good feeling of my cum starting to work its way up my eruption tube. I exploded another load of cum into her mouth, although this load was smaller, as she already had drained me twice.

She cleaned me up and put her arms around my neck and gave me a long deep sensuous kiss. She broke the kiss and looked right into my eyes.

"I love you more than you will ever know, and I am so happy that you asked me to be your wife. It is a life time commitment, which we will make together as husband and wife," she said with all her love.

"I know, I know honey, and I would not have asked you to marry me, if I wasn't sure of your love, or the love that I have for you," I said as I kissed her again.

We looked at each other with love in our eyes, all of a sudden I hollered "WOW!"

"What's the matter?" Sharon asked with concern.

"Shit, the water is getting cold," I told her with a laugh.

She laughed with me as I turned off the water.

We dried off and got dressed and went back downstairs. We were sitting on the couch, with Sharon was resting against me, when the doorbell rang.

"I bet I know who that is," I laugh, as Sharon went to answer the door.

It was Sarah and her boyfriend Brent Johnson. We all wished each other Merry Christmas.

"So what did he get you for Christmas?" Sarah asked Sharon.

"Well I got these diamond earrings, and necklace," she said as she showed them to Sarah.

"Oh, he also got me this ring," Sharon said, as she showed Sarah the engagement ring.

"WHAT! Did he propose to you?" Sarah screamed in delight.

Sharon just nodded her head, as they both jumped up and down, screaming and hollering, like a couple of school kids. Brent and I just looked at each other, smiling we shook our heads.

"Who have you called, have you called mom yet, what about Tom's folks?" Sarah was asking a thousand questions.

"I just got the ring. We went upstairs and made love for two hours and then took a shower together. I shaved the hair off his cock and nuts and then gave him a blow job. We just got downstairs when you got here," Sharon told her.

That was just what I wanted to hear, her telling the world that she shaved my cock bare. Hopefully, that Sarah did not hear, or didn't believe her. But I knew better. They always tell each other everything that happens to them.

Sarah grabbed Sharon, and they headed over to the telephone to make the calls. The first call was to their mother in Washington. Their whole family gathers at her mother's house for Christmas dinner. Sister Sandy answered the phone.

"Hi Sandy, it's me guess what?" Sarah hollered.

Of course she never gave Sandy a chance to answer.

"Tom gave Sharon an engagement ring for Christmas," she answers her own question.

The girls were all just screaming and hollering over the phone. Brent and I just shook our heads again. Finally, her mother got on the phone and Sharon told her what occurred today, leaving the sex part out. Thank God, for a second I thought she was going to tell her mother, that she shaved my dick bare.

They next called my folks and told them, they both wished as much happiness. They actually let me have the phone.

I told dad, "I bought an estate in Hawaii, and anytime you want to use it, just let me know and that goes for Brenda and Beth too."

I chatted with mom and dad for a bit and then wished them Merry Christmas, and said goodbye.

"Let's get the hell out of here. Go home and pack your bags, and we'll stop by tomorrow and pick you up for a trip to Hawaii," I said to Sarah and Brent. I hardly got the words out of my mouth, and they were gone.

We had a nice time with them in Hawaii. It was just what Sharon needed to unwind with her sister. I was sure they were talking about wedding plans, knowing them two as I do. We went out to the local country club to celebrate New Year's Eve. We drank 1986 out, as it was a good year for us, and we toasted in 1987, hoping that it would be a better year for us. We had just joined the club in November, and this was our second time there as members. The club was glad to have a movie star as a member. We left January 2nd to go home, we all had things to do.

She did one movie in the winter of 1987, then started to use her time to plan the wedding. It was decided (she decided) that the wedding will take place on June 27, 1987. She was getting prices for places to hold the wedding reception. This was going to cost me some bucks.

I was talking with the MGM people about how hard Sharon was working on our wedding. A couple of days later they called me into their office to run an idea by me. They would like to have us hold the wedding at their studio. They would have a ballroom constructed to hold the wedding, and have entertainment for the kids and adults, like stunt people doing various things. An orchestra would be there to play music, and all the rest of the frills. One catch, was that they wanted to film everything.

Sharon had a meeting with the MGM people, and a couple of wedding planners, to get the whole setup back on tract. I stayed the hell away from any decisions to be made, if I possibly could. I couldn't believe that the whole thing was coming together without any major hitches. As the date got closer, I was getting nervous, our wedding was the big topic around town. I had no idea on how many people were coming, but I overheard Sharon on the phone one time mention the number was up close to 1000.

Sharon and I decided to keep the wedding party small. She asked Sarah to be Maid of Honor? She had her other sister Sandy as one bridesmaid, as well as my two sisters Brenda and Beth.

I asked Tom Selleck to be my best man, as well as Brent Johnson (Sarah's boyfriend), Tom Cruise and Patrick Swayze to be groomsmen.

Both families arrived on Monday the 22nd of June. We got them rooms at the Hotel Roosevelt. Mom and Dad brought me the best wedding gift that I could asked for. They were able to convince my ex-wife to let them bring TJ (my son) with them to the wedding. TJ stands for Thomas Jones Wright. With him along no way were they staying at a hotel, we took them with us to our house. I kept in touch with TJ on the phone every so often, when he was at the folks' house. I always sent him birthday cards and presents, for Christmas as well. Mom would always send me pictures of him. It was sure good to see him again. He would be turning seven next month.

That night as we laid in bed, Sharon was lying next to me with her head on my chest.

"For the last two weeks, I have been going to the doctors to get a complete checkup," she informed me.

"Oh is there a problem that I should know about," I said, showing some concern in my voice.

She said, "Oh, no, the doctor took me off my birth control pill, and said in a few weeks to a month, I should be able to conceive, and I should have no problems having a baby. I want a little TJ of our own," she said softly, as she looked up into my eyes.

I look down into her soft blue eyes misted with tears, and I smile and said, "Well there is only one way for that to happen, and that is to have sex every day, until I impregnate you."

She lite up like a Christmas tree, and asked, "Can we start tonight?"

She did not let up every night she rode me like a wild woman, trying to get pregnant.

Friday night came and I went to my bachelor party and Sharon went to her bachelorette party. Both were held at the same hotel, unknown to either of us and somehow both parties spilled over into each other. There were strippers of both sexes jumping out of cakes, with lots of music and games.

Finally, I found Sharon, and took her hand, "Let's go home and make babies." I said.

"Let's go," she said as she squeezed my hand.

As we walked out, Tom Selleck stopped us and wanted to know where the guest of honors were going. I walked up to him and whispered into his ear.

He stepped back and held me by my shoulders, "Good luck," he said. He gave Sharon a big hug and whispered in her ear the same thing.

As we got into a cab, she looked at me and asked, "What did you say to him?"

"I told him that we're going home and try to conceive a child."

In the morning Sarah came to get Sharon and mom and they left to get ready. Dad and I took TJ over to the studio to check things out. How odd, it looked like everything was going ok.

I met the guys at the MGM studio, in the wardrobe department, the studio bought us all brand new tuxes for the wedding. We shower, shave, had makeup work us over, and then we got dressed for the wedding. D-day was two hours and counting. At 3:30 pm, the wedding was supposed to begin.

At 3:00 pm, the five of us loaded into a fancy horse drawn buggy (I guess that is what you would call it). The driver took us to the set where the wedding was going to take place. We pulled up to the ballroom/wedding chapel, WOW! what a crowd, at least a couple hundred people outside of the ballroom. Glad MGM was footing the bill for this.

We had to fight our way through the crowd into the ballroom, which was packed with guests at all of the tables, best guess 500-600 people in there. There was a big aisle way going down the center of the ballroom for the girls to walk down, with a sky blue carpet runway to walk on. Blue is Sharon's favorite color. I could see a lot of blue color in the ballroom.

I left the guys at the entranceway, and made my way to the front, shaking hands, and thanking all those who I could for coming. All of our families were sitting right next to each other at the front tables, so I stopped there and shook hands with the guys and gave the girls and both mothers a hug. It seemed that everyone who was anyone in show business was here. I finally got to the front and there was a chair off to the side for me to sit on, so I did. I looked at my hands, and they are shaking like a leaves on a tree in a windstorm.

The clock struck 3:30 pm, and the orchestra starts to play the wedding song. The MC came out and asked for quiet. Finally, everyone settled down.

He thanked everyone for coming and then explained a few rules. He told them MGM was filming it all for a documentary to be released.

"I would like to introduce the Groom, Herrmann Thomas Wright." he said.

The orchestra started to play and the MC announced the first bridesmaid and groomsman, they were sister Beth and Tom Cruise. He announced the second group as sister Brenda and Patrick Swayze. The third group was her sister Sandy and Brent. Finally, the Maid of Honor Sarah and Best Man Sarah Tom Selleck.

There was a brief pause before they played, 'Here comes the Bride' song. I look down the aisle and I could see Sharon being escorted by my dad. The MC said, "Here comes the lovely bride Sharon Susan Summers, escorted by Richard A. Wright, the groom's father." Everyone applauded, and a million cameras went off, or so it seemed.

Sharon got to the front with dad, and she gave him a hug, and he moved the veil away from her face. She was wearing a gorgeous white custom-made wedding dress. The girls were all dressed in a custom made robin blue dresses, and they all look lovely.

I don't remember much of the ceremony, I must have answered with the right words, because I heard the Judge say you may now kiss the bride. Sarah held her flowers, and Sharon gave me the first of many kisses in our married life.

The Judge then introduced us to the audience, and they all stood and applauded. The rest of the night went by like a blur. We hardly had a minute alone. There was music being played outside by Kiss, dressed in tuxes. Dinner was served for everybody. It took forever to get all the pictures taken. The MC did some interviewing of us for the MGM cameras. Hundreds of people shaking our hand taking pictures with us, giving Sharon kisses, wanting our autographs. We finally got home around 3:00 am, in the morning. We were both so doggone tired we hit the sack and slept to noon.

Sunday the whole gang from both sides came over to the house to celebrate with us on our marriage. We had the food catered. This was our last chance to see everyone before they all go home on Monday.

"Where would you like to go on our honeymoon?" I had asked her early on before the wedding.

"I would to go back to the Grand Hotel and then to the cottage," she said surprising me with that answer.

"Could Sarah and Brent join us at the cottage?"

"Honey, you already know what my answer would be. You know that they can. I will make all the arrangements," I said as I gave her a big sexy kiss.

We left on Monday for our honeymoon trip to the Grand Hotel. The Grand was extremely excited to have a famous actress spend a few days at their hotel. I agreed on Thursday before we left to have Sharon do a commercial for them, in exchange for us staying there. I'm a cheap bastard. Anyway I can weasel out of paying I'll try to do it.

We got in late on Monday afternoon. We took a shower together and got dressed. We went down to their main dining room, and had a great meal. Afterwards we danced to the music played by the orchestra for a while, until she whispered into my ear that she was horny, and ready to go to bed.

When we got to our room, she was hot to trot. She practically ripped my clothes off, as we leaped into bed holding each other, and kissed each other with as much passion as we could. She had her tongue shoved so deep into my mouth, I thought I was going to choke on it. She backed off with her tongue and we kissed some more with me tongue fucking her mouth, until she sucked my tongue deep into her mouth.

All this kissing was fueling our passion and I kissed my way down her neck to her delicious breasts. I licked and sucked her nipples until they were stiff, and her areolas were full of bumps. My hand was busy playing with her sex. I had two fingers sunk into her sex, working her up to a boiling point. I moved one finger up to the roof of her vagina, and started to rub that sensitive spot. She was in such excitement that her hips were raised off the bed.

"I want you to fuck me right now. I am ready for your cock," she pants.

I mounted her with her legs on my shoulders, and started to tease her with my cock. I would rub my cock head gently over her pussy lips and inserted so that just the head was inside her sex. I did this a few times, and she was going nuts, twisting and turning her body, trying to get me to impale my cock inside of her.

"Damn you, fuck me hard now," she spat at me in full lust.

I slammed my cock hard into her pussy, and proceed to jackhammer her with my cock as hard as I could. If you were in the hallway, you probably could hear my balls slap her as I fucked her. She was consumed with pure raw lust, and her eyes were on fire with desire and passion.

"Deeper, put that cock into me as deep as you can, I want to feel your cum explode throughout my body," she moaned in passion.

"OH, baby, I'm soooo close to cuming, cum with me, fill me with your seed, make me pregnant," she cooed as she started her orgasm.

I could feel my sack start to tighten up, and my eruption tube was expanding. I was ready to blow a volcanic eruption of cum into her, as deep as I could.

"Baby, I'm ready to cum," I panted as my exit hole opened up.

I pulled her tight, and thrust my cock in her as deep as I could. I filled her with my seed, just as she screamed when her orgasm washed through her.

1...678910...12