We Do Everything Together Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
autoplot
autoplot
1,033 Followers

"Come on, Amy... please?" Sadie clasped her hands together.

"I don't get it, Sadie... do you seriously want me to fuck Scott with you? You really want your first time to be with two people?" "

"Well, you told me how special it was with you and Scott and your mom. You're my best friend. Isn't that just as special?"

"Yeah, but that's... different."

Sadie dropped her hands to her sides, looking up in anger. "What are you talking about? How is it different? Are you going to tell me that was traditional?"

Amy pursed her lips. "Okay. I'll give you that one." She took a deep breath. "All right, Sadie, I'll do it."

"Yay!" Sadie jumped to her feet, bouncing and clapping her hands.

"Wait. One condition!" Amy said, lifting a finger. "This doesn't get weird afterward. You're not going to get jealous or think that I'm going to steal Scott away from you or something. Because I'm not."

"I won't. I promise. Thank you, Amy!"

"Okay, well, look. He's going to be here any minute. Do you literally want to meet him with our clothes off?"

"I... hmm," Sadie said. "Sure, let's. That way he'll be sure not to get the wrong idea."

"I'm really not so sure about that," Amy said.

"Do you think I'm completely rampage nuts?" Sadie asked.

"Of course I do," Amy said. "But what the hell? I'm on board."

Time was growing short. The two of them kicked off their shoes and tossed them into the corner of the office. Amy peeled off her thin blue top and squirmed out of her pants, while Sadie carefully unbuttoned her blouse and skirt, folded them, and laid them over the back of the couch. As Sadie undid her bra, she looked over at Amy.

"You're not wearing any underwear," she said.

"You noticed that."

"My mother buys me these awful granny panties. And I swear this bra is from the Carter administration. Ugh. I don't even want Scott to see these." Sadie stepped out of her panties and hid both pieces of underwear under a blanket on the couch.

"You're so weird," Amy said. Both of them were naked now, their bodies goose-bumping in the chill air. She stepped next to Sadie, looking her up and down. Sadie was blushing furiously.

"Do I look all right? I mean... do I look all right naked?"

Amy looked her over, comparing the two of them. Sadie was shorter than Amy by about a head, and much more pale, her skin so white it was almost alabaster in the cold light of the office. While Amy's body was lean and athletic, Sadie's body was softer and curvier. Sadie's breasts were a little bigger, with pale pink nipples.

Amy smiled, stepping close to her. "You look beautiful, Sadie. I'm kind of jealous of your boobs. I wish mine were a little bigger." She reached out and touched Sadie's soft breasts, and Sadie put her hands over Amy's.

"What are you doing?" Sadie said. "Your hands are cold."

"Relax, Sadie. I'm just getting in the mood a little." Impulsively, Amy leaned forward and kissed her, squeezing her breasts gently. Sadie gave a nervous giggle and returned the kiss, a little timidly.

"Is that okay?" Amy asked.

Sadie nodded and smiled, then leaned in for another kiss, wrapping her hands around Amy's bare back. Their bare stomachs pressed together, mouths open, tongues intertwined, as the kiss deepened. When Sadie finally pulled back, both of them were flushed and breathing a little heavily.

"Okay, that was fun," Sadie said. "Why didn't we think of this months ago?"

"We should wait by the door for Scott," Amy said pointedly.

"Right!" Sadie said. The two of them padded naked to the office door. Sadie put her back against one wall, crossing her arms over her chest, bouncing on her heels. Amy peeked through the window.

"No sign of Scott," she said.

"Oh my God," Sadie said. "What if he opens the big garage door?"

"He can't, Sadie. It's locked."

Sadie began to hyperventilate. "Oh my gosh."

"What's the problem?"

"I'm having second thoughts."

"It's kind of too late for that."

"We have to abort. I mean, get dressed. We can't do this."

Amy gave Sadie a withering look. "Sweetheart, cool it. It's going to be fine."

"Sorry," Sadie said. She looked down at her arms. "I have goosebumps. I'm cold. We should have thought this plan through more."

"If only someone had brought that up sooner," Amy said dryly.

There was the chunk of a car door closing outside. "He's here!" Sadie whispered.

"Get against the wall!" Amy said, and pressed her bare back against the side of the office wall, then gasped. The walls were painted concrete. "Oh my god cold," she whispered.

They listened to the sound of footsteps approaching, then a pause. "Amy?" Scott's voice called out.

"In here!" Amy answered, flattening her body against the wall as much as possible. Despite the cool front she was putting on for Sadie, her whole body was quivering with tension. This was about the only thing she could imagine that was crazier than what she'd done with her mother days ago.

The door banged open, almost nailing Sadie as it swung wide, and Scott walked in, keys in hand. He looked around, staring at the apparently empty room. "Hello?"

Amy reached out and shut the door. Scott turned at the sound to see the two of them standing there.

"Whoa," he said, then: "Whoa!" He took a step back, mouth agape, dropping his keys.

"Surprise!" they said in unison, as if they'd rehearsed it ahead of time. The two of them approached, Amy with her hands coyly behind her back, Sadie nervously wringing her hands under her chin, her elbows covering her pale breasts.

"What the... f..." Scott gaped at the two of them, then lifted a hand, blocking his vision. "What's going on? Why are you naked? What happened?"

"We were waiting for you, Scott," Amy said, and took his arm with a laugh, pulling it down. Scott turned away, blushing, only to come face-to-face with the equally naked Sadie. Even though she was clearly nervous, Sadie took his other arm, deftly curled it around her body and stepped next to him.

"What are you... Amy, you said..."

"I know what I said." Amy smiled. "I wanted to surprise you."

"It worked," Scott said weakly.

"Good," Amy said, satisfied. The two of them slowly began pushing him toward the vacant couch. Amy took his cap off and set it on the desk.

"But wh--"

"No more questions, Scott," Amy said, and gave him a shove. Scott landed on the cushions, arms splayed, gaping at the two of them. Amy knelt on the rug in front of the couch and began to untie Scott's shoes. Hesitantly, Sadie crawled up on the couch next to Scott and put her hand on his chest, leaning close to him.

"Hi, Scott," she said.

"Um... hi."

"Do you like your surprise?" She gave him a shy grin.

"I'm... a little shocked."

"I hope you don't mind that I'm here."

"I..." Scott looked pole-axed. "Why are you here?'

"Come on, Scott," Amy said, finished with his shoes. "Get your head in the game. You know... mouth closed, honey." Amy reached up, put her fingers under his chin and pushed, and Scott's mouth snapped shut. "Do you remember all those wanton passes Sadie here has made at you over the past few months, those aching looks she's given you, hoping you'll strip her clothes off and just take her?"

"No," Scott said.

"Well, that's because none of that ever happened. But this morning, you've been recruited."

"Recruited to what?"

"To deflower young Sadie," Amy said, still kneeling at Scott's feet. "It's long past time."

Scott looked at Sadie. "You mean you--"

"Unfortunately," Sadie said.

"But no more," Amy declared.

Scott looked down at Amy, still looking like he was a couple of minutes behind. "But then why are you--"

"No arguments, Scott." Amy had begun tugging at the belt and zipper of Scott's jeans, an indulgent grin on her face.

"Amy's going to help!" Sadie chirped. "We're best friends. We do everything together."

"Really?" Scott asked. Amy grinned up at him.

Sadie shrugged. "Okay, well maybe not everything. Just you." She paused, then kissed him on the lips. "Is that all right?"

"Shirt off, Scott," Amy commanded.

"Who... are you and what have you done with Amy and Sadie?" Scott said in wonderment.

"Sadie got bored because she couldn't lose her virginity," Sadie said.

"Amy told you to get your shirt off," Amy said, whipping off Scott's belt and cracking it. "Now, please."

With a stunned expression, Scott capitulated. Sadie pulled Scott's shirt over his head, while Amy pulled off his jeans, leaving them in a puddle on the floor. Soon they had Scott down to just his boxers. Amy beckoned to Sadie, who slid off the couch to join her on the floor. The two of them knelt in front of him, their hands on his knees, giggling.

"Sadie, since this is your special occasion... would you like to do the honors?" Amy asked. Scott sat still, saying nothing.

Sadie looked up at Scott, smiling and biting her lip a little. "Sure," she said, reached up, took hold of his boxers, and gently tugged them down.

Scott was already erect, and Sadie's eyes widened as his cock bobbed into view.

"Oh, my... Scott..." Sadie stared in fascination.

"Well," Amy said. "Looks like someone isn't quite as nervous as he's letting on." She put her hand on Sadie's bare back. "Go ahead and touch him, Sadie."

Slowly, Sadie reached out and gently wrapped her hand around Scott's cock, squeezing and stroking. Scott moaned.

"I can't believe you tricked me..." he said to Amy.

Amy grinned. "I told you I was bad."

Amy watched, her eyes going from Sadie to Scott, watching both their reactions. Amy let Sadie play with him for a few minutes, then gingerly put her hand next to Sadie's, touching Scott lightly with her fingertips. Sadie withdrew and let Amy take over stroking him.

"So, what do you want to do next?" Amy asked.

Sadie pursed her lips. "So how do you... um... put him down?"

"What?" Amy asked.

"What?" Scott echoed, alarmed.

Amy blinked in confusion. "Oh, you mean go down on him."

"Er, right." Sadie grinned.

"God, Sadie, we have got to get you some media or something."

Sadie rolled her eyes. "Just show me?"

Amy pushed herself between Scott's knees. "It's not that hard, Sadie, trust me." She looked up at Scott. "You don't mind, do you Scott?"

"No," he said. "No I don't."

"Just think of it like a Popsicle, Sadie. First you lick the top a little bit..." Amy swirled her tongue around the head of Scott's cock, giving him a squeeze. He jumped and moaned, his fingers digging into the couch. Sadie watched closely for long minutes as Amy worked on him with her tongue. Soon, the room began to grow warmer.

"Then," Amy said at last, "when you're ready, you just..." instead of finishing, Amy took Scott in her mouth, as far as she could.

"Jesus Christ..." Scott groaned as Amy sucked on him, cupping her hand under his balls gently. His hand went to the back of her head, pulling her down. Amy met Scott's gaze momentarily and grinned before returning to work.

Finally, she withdrew, daubing at her mouth with her finger. "Now you try," she said, leaning back, still holding Scott's cock in her hand.

"Okay." Sadie squeezed herself between Scott's knees where Amy had been, putting both her hands on his stomach. Scott reached down and stroked her hair affectionately, tucking blond locks behind her ear.

Slowly, Sadie curled her fist around Scott's cock and did as Amy had done, swirling her tongue gingerly around the head. Amy climbed up on the couch and snuggled next to Scott, lifting her face to his for a kiss. She watched as Sadie slowly began taking Scott in her mouth an inch at a time, hesitating, then resuming. Scott began to breathe heavily, resting his hand lightly on the top of Sadie's head.

After awhile, she stopped, looking up at him. "Does it feel good, Scott?"

"It feels amazing," Scott said. "You're amazing, Sadie."

Sadie grinned and put him back in her mouth, more confidently this time. Before long, Scott began to writhe on the couch, groaning. Amy stroked his chest.

"Are you getting close, sweetie?" she asked. Scott nodded quickly.

Sadie lifted her head again, Scott's cock popping out of her mouth. "What's going on?"

"Why'd you stop?" Scott said, almost desperately.

"He's going to come, Sadie. He's going to, um..." Amy took a moment, searching for the proper word, and didn't find it. "Spurt."

"Oh," Sadie said. "Oh!"

"Do you want me to take over?" Amy asked.

Sadie looked at her, then at Scott. "Um... Scott, do you mind?"

"Whatever you want, for fuck's sake, just stop torturing me," Scott gasped.

They both giggled. "Sweetie, we've only just begun to torture you," Amy said. She slid down to the floor again, taking Sadie's place. Sadie started to back away, but Amy put an arm around her bare waist and pulled Sadie in next to her.

"Stay close and watch, Sadie," she said. "This is my favorite part... the messy part." She brushed her hair back over her shoulder and took Scott in her mouth with enthusiasm, moaning under her breath as she felt his cock touch the back of her throat. Within a minute, Scott was writhing on the couch again, putting a hand on Amy's cheek. Sadie watched eagerly, one arm around Amy's bare shoulder, the other on Scott's knee.

Scott's breath turned ragged. "Oh my god, Amy, I'm going to--"

Amy felt him pulse in her mouth and withdrew, squeezing his cock. Scott groaned loudly and suddenly came full in Amy's face, the first spurt landing in her open mouth, the second splattering across her cheek, forehead, and into her hair. Sadie gasped audibly, mouth open, and Amy deftly and gently titled Scott's cock so that the next burst hit her. A thick white stream splattered across Sadie's glasses, the rest wetting her neck and breasts. She coughed involuntarily, looking at Scott in astonishment.

"Oh," Scott said breathlessly. "Amy, I'm sorry... I didn't mean to..."

"It's okay, Scott," Amy giggled. "That's what I wanted to happen. The messy part." She grinned and wiped a bit away that was running down her nose, then took Scott gently in her mouth again, sucking him clean.

Sadie took off her glasses, a thin stream of fluid dripping off the lenses. "Oh my god," Sadie said, and then burst into giggles. "Oh my god, Scott." She dabbed at herself as Amy finished with Scott.

"You've got a little bit in your hair," Scott said weakly, pointing.

"I know," Amy said, grinning. "It's okay."

"Holy shit," Scott said.

Amy turned to Sadie, who sat wide-eyed. She had taken her dripping glasses off and was staring at them in astonishment.

Amy took them away from her, fetched a tissue from the desk, and cleaned them off, then handed them back. Sadie put them back on and looked down at herself.

"I'm dripping," she declared.

"Never mind that right now," Amy said. "It's your turn." "Don't be scared," Amy said. "It's going to be fine."

Pursing her lips, Sadie nodded. "I'm ready."

Amy looked to Scott. "Switch places?"

"Sure," Scott said, and slid off the couch. Amy gently coaxed Sadie onto the couch. "Scoot down a little," she said, and Sadie obeyed, sliding down until her back was against the seat of the couch.

Scott knelt in front of Sadie, putting his hands on her knees. He gently spread them apart, his cock still erect. Sadie looked at him with wide eyes as she gnawed on one knuckle nervously.

Amy crawled up on the couch next to Sadie and pulled her hand away from her mouth. "Just relax," she said, and kissed Sadie on the lips. Sadie relaxed and responded, and their mouths opened, tongues exploring each others' mouths. Scott watched from his kneeling position, running his hands up and down the immaculate smoothness of Sadie's thighs.

Slowly, Amy began to move her mouth down Sadie's body: first kissing her lips, then her neck, then the hollow of her throat, down between her breasts. Finally, knowing how much Sadie had liked it the first time, she swirled her tongue around one hard nipple, moving her hand down Sadie's stomach at the same time. Sadie writhed on the couch and sighed with pleasure, until Amy's hand slipped between Sadie's legs, at which point she tensed and gasped. Scott scooted himself in closer, running his hands up Sadie's side, squeezing her other breast.

"Oh god, Amy..." Sadie breathed.

Amy lifted her head and kissed Sadie again, then caught Sadie's earlobe gently between her teeth, sucking on it. "You're in deep trouble, Sadie," she whispered, just loud enough for Scott to hear.

"I am?" Sadie gasped, her eyes half-shut in a delirium of pleasure. Scott had gotten fully into the spirit of things and leaned over to kiss Sadie's bare stomach, then her breasts, drawing tiny gasps from her each time.

"You are," Amy said. "You're three hours late, and Scott is pissed. He's going to fire you."

Sadie giggled, the joke seeming to bleed tension out of her. "Is that true, Scott?"

Scott looked up long enough to glance at Amy. She nodded encouragement, and he grinned.

"It's true," he told her, trying his best to sound stern.

"He's going to have to punish you," Amy said, sliding a gentle finger into Sadie. She was extremely wet. "Severely."

"Very severely," Scott confirmed.

"Oh no," Sadie said, a nervous laugh punctuating the end of her sentence. "I'm sorry, Scott, please--"

Amy nodded at Scott, and he took Sadie's thighs in his hands. His cock nudged against her, and Sadie drew in a sharp breath.

"Scott, I'm--" Whatever Sadie was going to say was lost in a high-pitched cry as Scott pushed his cock into her. Sadie's whole body tensed. Her hand sought Amy's and closed on it, squeezing hard. Scott slid into her, slowly, until she had taken all of him.

Sadie gave a strangled moan of pleasure, and Amy smothered it with a kiss as Scott began to thrust inside her. Each time he did, Amy felt Sadie quiver, felt Sadie's hot breath as she moaned. Amy peppered kisses on Sadie's mouth and neck, aroused along with her.

Slow minutes passed, and soon the office was extremely warm, all three of them glistening with sweat. Sadie's eyes, which had been closed since the moment Scott entered her, opened, and she looked down to watch his cock disappear inside her, still clutching Amy's hand tight.

Amy observed with satisfaction, watching Scott's face, seeing that he was about to come for the second time.

"Finish her off, Scott," she said, and reached down to brush wet hair out of Sadie's eyes. Scott nodded and picked up speed, no longer trying to pace himself, and thrust inside Sadie harder with each stroke. Sadie's mouth opened wide, and she yelped with each stroke, her face red, her chest heaving. Amy put a gentle hand on Sadie's throat, watching her expression with relish as Sadie shuddered and came violently.

Scott pulled out with a sigh, breathing heavily, and Sadie moaned as she felt him leave her.

"Oh my god," she said breathlessly, brushing damp hair out of her face. "That was amazing."

"Told you," Amy said with a grin, and kissed Sadie one more time. She turned to Scott. "Did you get to finish again?"

"Not quite," Scott said.

Amy looked puzzled. "You didn't?"

"I didn't. You see, Sadie's not the one who needs to be punished." Extracting himself from between Sadie's knees, he reached out and grabbed her by the waist, half-pulling her off the couch until her knees met the floor and her elbows rested on the lip of the couch cushion.

"It's you," Scott finished.

"Hey, that's not fair--" Amy began, and then he clamped his hand around the back of her neck.

"No arguments, Amy," he said, and then he slipped into her from behind.

Amy cried out in surprise and pleasure as Scott took her from behind. A moment later, she realized that Sadie had taken both her wrists and was helping to hold her down.

"Hey," she said, looking up at her best friend. "You were supposed to be my accomplice."

"Sorry, Amy," Sadie said with a satisfied grin. "I guess loyalty is overrated."

autoplot
autoplot
1,033 Followers