We Finally Meet

Story Info
Long-distance lovers close the distance.
1.2k words
4.32
15.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicola31
Nicola31
17 Followers

As I boarded the plane, I paused looking back at my best friend, butterflies running so rampant in my stomach urging me to puke but, at the same time the eager ness so overwhelming making me unable to sit still.

So many thoughts running through my mind as the plane made it's way off the ground. No, turning back now. I tried to take a nap making time go by a little faster but that was impossible. What would my first words be? Would we be able to talk like we do on the phone and online? Would everything come naturally? Those questions kept running wild. I needed a cigarette badly, and the urge to flee the plane stronger.

The plane finally landed, my knees wobbly, my palms sweaty and my heart pounding so loud I could hear it. I got off the plane, so many people how would I ever find you? You found me, how you doin girlfriend was all you said but, all my fears vanished being replaced with the yearning to kiss that mouth that spoke those words of encouragement to me on the phone, wanting to touch the eyes that watched as you sent me e-mails of love, and the hands that brought you to orgasm when I was so far away. We found my luggage, and headed to your truck making small talk. I wanted to reach out and touch you but didn't dare.

We went back to your place and decided to grab a bite to eat out. I hopped into the shower the hot water beating the tension out of my muscles as I washed up making sure every spot on my body was clean. I ran my hands over my breasts wishing they were your hands. I brought a nipple to my mouth brushing it with my lips, taking it into my mouth sucking sending waves of excitement to my pelvic region. I bent over letting the beads of water hit my ass and run down. I spread my legs letting the water work my pussy and clit; I reached between my legs and started working my clit in circles. Oh yes, I was listening making sure you didn't catch me but hoping that you did. I decided to speed things up because you would be wondering what was taking me so long. I found that special spot being unable to hold back the moans as I came. I felt relieved, and relaxed. I hurried and got ready but forgot my dress. So, I walked out of the bathroom with just my lace thong panties and bra on walking right past you. I put my tight black velvet dress and matching shoes on and was ready to go.

We went to On the Border. I ordered a beer, and then a few more becoming relaxed, tipsy, and giggly not to mention horny as hell. But I kept it to myself waiting for you to make the first move. That's when you suggested we get going. We paid our bill, and left. When we got outside I grabbed your hand and turned you so that you were facing me I placed my lips upon yours and kissed you. I couldn't hold back any longer my body aching for you too long! Your strong arm went around me and I melted, as I finally felt safe. We kissed and hugged for what seemed like a long time. Things were getting hotter so we left the parking lot and went back to your apartment.

But we didn't just jump into the sack. We spent many hours touching, tasting and kissing. You carried me into your bedroom and laid me down on your bed continuing our exploring. Your skin so smooth, so manly, with muscles that lie underneath. Your body tasting so good, the dreams of kissing every inch of your body coming alive. The smell of alcohol on our breaths making it more intoxicating as I work my way down to your manhood. I turn around so that you can eat my pussy as I suck your cock. I grab your balls with the other hand caressing them as my erect nipples brush your stomach gently. I have longed to feel your hot breath on my shaved pussy lips, your tongue entering and exciting my love hole.

Taunting, teasing my clit with your lips and tongue as your finger moves in and out of my pussy. Pre-cum on my tongue as I swallow. It tastes like a fine wine making me work harder for more. My muscles tensing, I begin to shake as my sweet juices overflow its glass, my moans muffled by your stiff cock in my mouth. You continue licking and biting my sensitive love button. I can feel the pressure in your cock building and then it blows as I scurry to swallow like an animal that hasn't eaten for a while. I follow with my second orgasm.

Rebuilding our strength, we touched and kissed each other. My fingers exploring you chest, moving down to your legs gently running fingertips up and down as I switched my caressing over to your hardening penis. Could it be possible that some one can fall in love with a body part? Because I love the way your penis fits in my hand, the way it moves as I stroke it. I bend down and plant a kiss on the tip. Your fingers once again found their way to my clit that has become swollen from your touch, my body alive and excited yearning to have your hard cock deep inside me.

I came again so hot for you, begging you to fill me. Make love to me was all I could say. After a few moments of making me wait, you finally climbed above me. I spread my legs letting you in, as your manhood parted my lips; I wrapped my legs around you, my hot, wet pussy tight but so easily accepting you in.

You moved your hips slowly allowing our bodies to take in the moment. My legs urging you go deeper. Your moves quickening. No, man has ever made love to me as you are now. I have found paradise. My hips meeting, and encouraging you, my moans becoming louder and more frequent. Every nerve ending alive. I unlock my legs and move them to your shoulders wanting to feel your balls slap against me with each thrust.

I take a breast into my hand bringing my tongue to the nipple, and then sucking. My free hand occupying my second nipple. My mind not wanting this long awaited moment to end but my body is ready to cross over to the other side. My hands grab your ass pushing you, my voices tells you that I am ready to cum. My fingers find my clit. Oh my God, as my pussy tightens and then releases the juices again, my head goes back as I arch my back, as you release your own juices and ours to become mixed. My nails dig into your back not letting you move.

Tears run down my face, you collapse on top of me, and the warmth of your breath on my neck as our heartbeats return to normal.

I loved you before but I love you more now. I am so happy we finally met.

Nicola31
Nicola31
17 Followers