We Found Each Other Ch. 02

Story Info
Father and daughter continue their lovemaking.
950 words
4.5
66k
48
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Tracy. A few months back I had an encounter with my Dad. My mother had divorced my father and had left us both. In a moment of weakness my Dad made love to me. Since that time we have been fucking nearly every day. My Dad has been taking me with his bare cock. I hadn't been using any protection since we first had sex. I missed my period last week. When I told my Daddy he took me straight to his bed.

Dad took all his clothes off and let me see him. Dad's cock is long and thick and it stretches my pussy when he enters me. I got undressed as well and I got onto the bed. I spread my legs and Dad crawled in between. The next thing I felt was Dad's mushroom pushing past my folds. My pussy is very tight, but I love when I feel my father going deep inside me. I threw my legs around Daddy's back. Dad didn't waste any time. He drove all the way inside my love tunnel.

Daddy gave me every hard inch of his dick. I just put my hands on his hips and I held on. The sweat was soon pouring from both of us as he gave me all of his loving. You could hear the hard slap of his balls hitting my ass. That sound always made me crazy when we had sex. I looked down and watched as my Dad's ass went up and down like a jackhammer. He was feeding me with the cock I craved to have from him. Daddy took me for the longest time and then we flipping over.

I was on top of my Dad. He reached up and took each tit in a hand. I have pear shaped breasts and my Dad says he loves how they look. He was squeezing them as I rode up and down his stiff pole. I had my Dad's cock in a death grip. All I could think of was feeling his cream entering my body. I didn't have much longer to wait. Dad's body stiffened and I knew the time was here. Daddy drove his cock up into my belly and he unloaded.

I felt his hot love milk enter my pussy. I just squeezed his dick as tight as I could. He fed me his white froth and I took it all inside me. I kept bobbing up and down on his cock until he went soft. Even then he didn't pull out. I finally rose up and got up from my Dad's spent pole. I fell onto my Dad and we had a hot tongue kiss. When we were finally finished my Dad said he was waiting for this day to come.

He wanted to impregnate me and I told him I wanted his baby. The thing we would have to do is make up some story as to how I got pregnant. That would come in time. For right now I savored having my Dad as my lover. Dad said he wanted to continue to fuck me right up until the day I had my baby. That is what we did. After I cleaned up my Daddy took me once more. I put a pillow under my stomach and Daddy slid his dick into me when I was in the doggy position.

All I know is that Daddy was hitting some spot in my pussy that was making me wild with lust.

"Right there Daddy, that feels so good!"

Daddy continued to punish my pussy. He leaned over my back and he cupped both of my breasts. My nipples had gotten so sensitive over the past couple weeks. I just had these enormous orgasms as my Dad filled my pussy and pinched my nipples. Daddy seemed to go even longer this time around. He did manage to have another load of his cream to give me. Daddy grunted and he flooded me once more.

I felt his steamy flow enter deep inside my belly. I milked him dry with my muscles. I just had to have my Dad's seed in me. I was a whore for his male cream. When we finished we promptly fell asleep. When I woke up I looked over at my Dad. His cock was erect that morning. As he was still asleep I lowered my mouth to his dick and I took him down my throat. I could taste his spent cum that was leaking from the tip of his dick.

My Dad began to stir as I went down on his rod.

"Mmmmm."

My Dad watched as I took nearly his entire length down my throat. All that cock made me gag somewhat. I didn't care. I was caught up in cock loving. My Dad's stiff member always made me horny. Once I had him hard I got on top of him one more time. My pussy was still saturated with his seed. I was able to slide right down all the way. My Dad brought his ass up as I dropped down onto his rod. Dad did reach up and squeeze my tits. That and feeling his dick in me gave me one orgasm after another. We fucked for some minutes and we managed to cum together.

Daddy somehow shot a big load of his seed into my belly. When I felt the heat of his cum I lost control. Our bodies shook as we shared our orgasm together. I kept milking my Dad's prick until he was dry. I knew one thing for sure. I was going to enjoy every second of this until I conceived.