We Go Christmas Caroling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,145 Followers

For as long as Susan continued cumming, her upper body thrashed around, almost making her and Frank lose their balance and fall sideways. He kept his knees spread and solidly on the floor and his right hand that was fondling Susan's clit and his left hand that held her left thigh kept her upright while he drove his cock into her pussy and she slammed back to meet him. When Susan climaxed, her body jerked, her hands and arms lost the ability to support the weight of her upper body and she started to sag to the floor. Frank moved his hand from her clit to her right leg and allowed both of them to slowly fall forward, his cock still fully stiff and in her pussy, until he lay on top of Susan.

Melissa's pants didn't stay on very long once her mouth had gotten busy on Heidi's pussy because I came up behind her, unfastened them and started to pull them off. Most of Melissa's weight was on her knees and she raised them so I could pull her pants all the way off. When I undress a woman, I always remove her pants or skirt separately from her panties because that gives me a chance to play with her ass. Melissa knows what a gorgeous ass she has, and how attracted men are to it. She allows a certain amount of stroking and even some licking but she does not want her ass penetrated so I made no effort to put my finger in her.

I did the permitted amount of fondling while removing her soaked panties, and slid between her legs, positioning a pillow under my head. In the light of the candles, I lustfully admired Melissa's gorgeous pussy and wondered whether it was a greater pleasure to look at it or smell it. Her juices have a truly delightful aroma and after enjoying the beauty of her pussy, I enjoyed the fragrance. My question was answered when I cupped my hands around her ass cheeks, pulled her pussy down to my mouth and started sluicing up the nectar. Her juices tasted even better than they smelled, and eating her pussy was far more fun than looking at it.

Besides not liking to have a finger in her ass, Melissa has certain restrictions on putting her fingers into somebody else. She licks female asses when they are unusually beautiful, and Heidi would easily have qualified there, or will insert her fingers but only if she has personally washed the ass first. This was something of a problem to Heidi because she only truly enjoys having her pussy eaten when there is a finger or dildo or something else sliding in and out of her ass. Melissa didn't take the hint when Heidi reached down and spread her cheeks.

Actually, it wasn't really a problem. "George", she asked me. "Can you fuck my ass with your finger? You know how much I love it but Melissa doesn't seem to want to do it. Pretty please?"

"Okay," I told her, briefly interrupting my pleasuring of Melissa and myself. "Hold yourself open."

I wetted my finger with saliva and pointed my arm, middle finger extended, in the direction of Heidi's ass. She took it in her hand and guided it to the place where she wanted it to go, pressed against her adorable brown rosebud. Heidi spread her ass cheeks again so I could make the penetration she wanted. Once my finger started into her, I gave a series of quick pushes. It entered her ass to my knuckle and I started fucking in and out. As I again concentrated on eating Melissa's pussy, it occurred to me that I, as a lover of female asses and as a man who really loves to eat pussy, was in the best of all worlds. One hand was fondling Melissa's beautiful ass and my middle finger of the other hand was going in and out of Heidi's lovely ass while I was eating Melissa's marvelous pussy.

Susan had regained some, but not all of her strength. "Frank, I really want your great cock in my ass but I'm still a little weak from cumming just now. Can you help me while we move over to that sofa, and I can lean on it while you fuck me? It's been terrific so far but it'll be even better once we get there."

Frank had no problem with the idea so, keeping his cock firmly in Susan's pussy, he helped her while they walked to the sofa, he on his knees and she on her hands and knees. After she was supporting her upper body on the sofa, she handed him the Aqualube. "Grease us up good," she told him, and reached back to spread her cheeks.

After gently removing his erect cock from her pussy, Frank squeezed Aqualube directly into Susan's adorable ass and used the fingers of his right hand to spread it around the inside and the edges of her eagerly awaiting hole. "Mmmmmm," she murmured delightedly as she felt his finger moving around inside her. It was nice but she knew his cock would be so much bigger and better.

After Susan was properly lubed, they were ready. Nothing more was needed on his cock, which was covered with her natural lubrication. While she held her cheeks open, Frank pried open Susan's rosebud and guided his cock up against the opening. She trembled with expectation as she felt him rubbing the blunt tip against her to better spread the Aqualube. Susan cooed with delight as the head of his cock wedged into her ass, sending great waves of pleasure coursing throughout her body. She cooed even more happily when he plunged another inch into her tight hole.

Susan's hips were swiveling, thrusting her knees against the carpet and helping Frank achieve the depth they both wanted. Over and over and deeper and deeper he drove his cock and Susan expressed her joy at every hard inch that surged into her ass. Her loudest and most fervent exclamations of pleasure came when his cock had penetrated all the way and was being slowly stroked in and out. "Give it to me, Frank! Oh, my God, that's good. Keep fucking me, Frank, I love it in my ass."

Probably neither of them had written a letter to Santa Claus for a long time, but if they ever did again, Susan would want something as good as Frank's cock had felt, in her pleasure holes. Frank would ask for something as nice as the way Susan's pussy and ass had treated his cock. As she supported her upper body on the sofa and thrust back to meet his slow, deep strokes, Frank plunged his cock in and out of her ass. The juices that would have lubricated Susan's pussy were running unused down her legs and soaking into the floor coverings. He didn't care because Susan's ass, although tight, was well oiled and his cock slid all the way in and out, bringing incredible joy to both of them. With the slow strokes they were using, it would continue for a long time. Frank expected that when Susan was ready to cum, she would tell him, and he would get her off with his fingers on her clit, and keep fucking her ass until he matched her climax.

So great was the pleasure Susan was receiving from Frank's cock plunging in and out of her ass that her lips had peeled back from her teeth and her arms were flailing the sofa. Her hips were swiveling, causing her knees to thrust alternately into the floor, and the different motion of her ass added even more to the enjoyment, almost ecstasy, being shared by Frank and her. Although Susan wanted to cum, she was afraid her pleasure would end if she did. Frank was feeling almost as good as Susan. One of the major factors contributing to his good feeling was the knowledge of what a tremendously good time Susan was having as a result of their fucking. Like all men who prefer making love to having sex, Frank could only really enjoy himself if his partner was also having a really good time, and he wanted Susan to climax at least once more before he did.

"Make me cum, Frank, make me cum. I wanna cum! Get my clit!" were the gasping requests that Susan made and Frank was quick to comply. With his right hand he reached around Susan and began caressing her clit, which was as soaked as the rest of her pussy. Frank did not increase the speed of his thrusts into Susan's ass because he believed, correctly, that it would not be necessary and she would cum quickly even with the slower strokes.

After only a few seconds of Frank's hand massaging her clit, Susan blurted out "Yes! Yes! Fuck my ass! I'm cumming. Oh, God, that's it!" and Frank did as he was told, stroking his cock slowly into her ass while caressing her clit.

I don't know of anything Santa could have brought me that would have been as wonderful as Melissa's pussy fucking down into my face and producing her glorious juices. Describing the taste or aroma of something is almost impossible to do but one time June had described Melissa as having the pussiest pussy she had ever known and I will let that be my description also. Anybody familiar with pussies will know what I mean and anybody not familiar won't care anyhow. After licking off all the delightful juices that had accumulated before my tongue got busy, I started licking the outer edge of one of her outer pussy lips. She is not really sensitive there but I enjoyed the feel of her downy pubic hair so much on my tongue that I started there.

After I finished the outer edge of her first outer lip, licking to and including her mons, I did the same for the other lip. I pleasured my tongue on her pubic hair, before getting more serious, licking the inner side of the first pussy lip, slowly and thoroughly, starting from the lower end, near her love hole. From there, my tongue traveled to the place where the two lips are close, where I started exploring the seam between them and licking both surfaces. Although my tongue on the outer surfaces of her outer lips and on her mons was pleasant to both of us, Melissa enjoyed it much more when my tongue was probing and licking between her inner and outer lips and that was when her pussy started fucking down into my face.

Besides enjoying what my tongue and lips were doing, she was enjoying, possibly even more, what her mouth and Heidi's pussy were doing for each other. Just seconds after I had started poking my finger an and out of Heidi's ass, Melissa started thrusting her tongue in and out of her pussy, sluicing up all the delectable juices. After devouring them all, she licked Heidi's inner pussy lip, starting at the lower end and slowly moving her tongue toward her clit. From the long time that had been spent on her lovely breasts, Heidi had already been in a high state of arousal, and Melissa's mouth elevated that state, eliciting juices to run freely from her pussy for the redhead to savor, and making her pussy start to fuck strongly into Melissa's face.

"Excuse me, George. It's time to move up," Melissa said, and I knew what that meant. Heidi was in for a real treat; Melissa would be pleasuring herself and I would continue eating her marvelous pussy and enjoy watching what she did for Heidi and herself. For quite a while, Heidi had been squirming on the comforter we were using as a mattress, while moaning in pleasure and seeming to be trying to wrap her pussy around Melissa's face. When the licking and sucking stopped, and Heidi felt Melissa moving upward on her body, she didn't know just what was going to happen but she assumed, very correctly that it would mean even more fun for all three of us. Heidi's legs had been lying over Melissa's shoulders but when she stopped moving, they were under her arms. She looked up at Heidi, a smile on her face and one hand cupped under either of her magnificent breasts. Heidi smiled back, although unsure of what was about to happen.

One thing Heidi did notice was that my finger was no longer sliding in and out of her ass. It was still in there, but only to the first knuckle. With Melissa's pussy in its present position, and my mouth plastered against it, my shoulder and Heidi's ass were too close together for me to pump my arm so we had to settle for minimum penetration with no motion. Melissa more than made up for the loss, though. In the candlelight, she looked down to line up her nipples and then started rubbing the first of those adorably erect nubbins against Heidi's engorged clit.

My mouth knows its way around Melissa's pussy well enough that I could watch what she was doing and continue to lick her pouty lips and the candles gave enough light for me to see clearly. What I saw was erotic and the result was spectacular, especially for Heidi but for Melissa too. After a few seconds of having the rigid nipple rubbing on her clit, Heidi's production of juices increased drastically and her pussy started slamming against the fingers that were holding Melissa's breast. After a minute of having Melissa's nipple rubbing on her clit, Heidi's hips started swiveling, thrusting her legs out beside Melissa's arms. After that, she changed nipples and started rubbing the second nubbin against Heidi's clit. The movements of her pussy, the thrusting of her legs and the moans and whimpers of pleasure continued, undiminished.

The response by Melissa to the contact between her nipples and Heidi's clit was less spectacular but more enjoyable for me because it increased the volume of her delicious pussy juices and Melissa started fucking her pussy harder into my face. Heidi had gotten much closer to cumming but Melissa was closer also.

Knowing Heidi was almost ready to cum, Melissa moved back down on her body until Heidi's legs were over her shoulders, still thrusting outward as her hips swiveled, and her pussy was once more even with Melissa's face. I resumed driving my finger deep into Heidi's ass. After sucking out the fresh pussy juices, Melissa also licked them off her fingers because she, like I, hates to waste something so delicious. After that, she started licking Heidi's inner lips, moving her tongue back and forth across the fragrant love hole as her tongue licked its way toward the underside of Heidi's clit.

When Susan climaxed the second time, it was with an abrupt jerk of her back and a forward thrust of her pussy. After her orgasm, she sagged against the sofa, showing the wisdom of using that heavy piece of furniture. Since Susan was through cumming, Frank took his hand from her clit and placed both of his hands on her buttocks as he continued slowly stroking his cock in and out of her ass. He felt very good about bringing her to two climaxes and hoped he could get her to cum again before he, himself, climaxed. Although Frank could have stopped and waited while Susan was regaining her strength, her tight, slick ass felt so marvelous as his cock glided in and out that he couldn't bear to stop.

She recovered her strength quickly and was soon moaning with the pleasure that Frank was still giving her and fucking her ass back to meet him. He was enraptured with the pleasure he was getting from Susan as his cock slowly plunged deeply into her ass, his balls bumping against her pussy with every stroke, and becoming soaked with her freely flowing juices. Frank wanted Susan to cum again but wasn't sure he could delay his own climax long enough, even with the slow strokes he was using.

"Hold me, Steve! I'm cumming! Keep fucking me! Yes! Yes, that's it!" was the happy song of June as she started cumming. Steve held her hips while he kept plowing his cock into her pussy, fucking as fast as he could. He knew he was about to cum too, and he had heard how great it is when a man and a woman cum together. June had no real control of her muscles as her arms and upper body pitched about on top of Steve, but he kept her hips firmly in place while his cock thrust up into her pussy, over and over, until he groaned in ecstasy and ejaculated into his condom. Even after he had cum, Steven continued to thrust his cock into June, until she climaxed, arching her back abruptly, totally relaxing and leaning forward. June was still on her knees and unable to fall completely forward until she straightened out her legs to sprawl on top of Steve. They lay together, her on top, his arms around her back and his cock, still hard, still imbedded in her pussy.

"I wanna cum, Melissa. Make me cum. Suck my clit," was Heidi's entreaty, as her body continued to thrash on the quilt and her pussy fucked harder than ever into Melissa's face.

Heidi was ready to cum, and Melissa knew it so she snaked her tongue under her clit hood, licked a few strokes, pulled the precious love button into her mouth and sucked on it while her tongue caressed the engorged sides. For about a minute this went on while Heidi seemed to be going berserk, until she started cumming. Although one of her legs continued moving like a piston over Melissa's shoulder, the other clamped around her partner's head while Heidi's fingers dug into the long, red hair and pressed her face tightly against her pussy. That was fine with everybody because pressed into that pussy was where Melissa wanted her face to be, with her lips wrapped around Heidi's clit and her tongue caressing her.

When I felt Heidi start to cum, I pulled my finger from her, and held onto Melissa's gorgeous ass with both hands. Juices were flowing freely from her pussy and her thigh muscles had rotated out; she was presented fully to me, and her pussy was slamming even harder into my face. As I licked the small area between Melissa's pink love hole and her clit, indirectly stimulating her charming love toy, I knew she was ready to cum and that as soon as Heidi was through cumming, she would want her turn.

When Heidi climaxed, she spasmed so strongly as to almost lift her ass off the floor. After her orgasm, she relaxed completely. Her hands released Melissa's hair and her legs relaxed their grip on her head. She removed her mouth from the pussy she had been sucking on and Melissa moaned from the pleasure she was getting from me which, truth be told, was very little more than the pleasure I was getting from her. Free to concentrate on what was happening with her own pussy, Melissa moved from her knees to stretch her legs out along the sides of my head, pressing herself delightfully against my face. The sound and feel and taste of Heidi thoroughly enjoying her orgasm were enough to make Melissa want to emulate her. "It's my turn now, George," she said to me. "Make me cum. Suck my clit. You know how I like it."

She was right, of course; I did know how, and I like it the same way. With only a slight movement of my head, Melissa's adorable clit was in my mouth, and my lips were tightly clamped onto the base while my tongue caressed the sides and top. "Yes! Yes! That's it. Make me cum." With that delightful goal in mind, I continued sucking and licking her precious clit until I heard Melissa cry out joyously "Yes! That's it! I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

When she cums, unlike most women, Melissa doesn't squeeze my head with her legs. Instead, she started kicking the floor and grinding her pussy more firmly into my face, while I kept my arms around her ass, holding her clit inside my mouth where I could suck on it and caress it with my tongue. Melissa continued the kicking and the grinding and I continued the sucking and the licking until she climaxed with a sudden arch of her back and one last thrust of her pussy into my face. When I was sure that Melissa was through cumming, I sucked all the ambrosia out of her pussy, and licked it from everywhere I could find it before moving out from under her.

Although lying on my back with Melissa's pussy covering my face is one of the most delightful places I can think of to be, my mouth was very dry from all the sucking and licking I had been doing and I really needed a glass or two of cider. I thought some cookies would be good, too. They wouldn't be as good as the treat I had just consumed, but they should be okay.

Before eating or drinking anything, though, I wanted to go to the bathroom and wipe all the leftover pussy juices from my face because I thought I might be kissing somebody else in a few minutes, and I also had to wash my hands. Especially I had to wash the finger that had been in Heidi's ass, and both my hands had fondled Melissa's ass. Although those are both delightful places that I fondle and lick at every opportunity, there are some nasty germs hanging out around there, and I didn't want to ingest any with my cider and cookies.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,145 Followers