We Go Christmas Caroling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,138 Followers

After I had finished in the bathroom, I went to the table, poured and drank a glass of cider and looked around. Frank was still fucking Susan in the ass but the others were less active. Steve and June were lying side by side, and cuddling. Melissa was lying on her belly and smiling at me and when she caught my eye, she blew me a kiss. I didn't see Heidi. After I poured another glass of cider and selected some cookies, I felt a sexy female body snuggle up against my back and wrap her arms around me. It felt like Heidi and when I turned around, it was she. We embraced and kissed affectionately and then passionately.

"This has been really great tonight, George. The singing was fun and I'm having a terrific time. I don't mean the cider, because it's warm, but I really liked the way Melissa ate my pussy just now. She's almost as good as you. Maybe better, counting what she does with her boobies. I really liked your finger in my ass, too but it isn't really big enough. What I need is this." Having said that, Heidi gently held my cock in her hand.

"There are ice cubes in that bowl if you need them. I was just now thinking what a great ass you have and how much I would love to lick and there and then fuck you."

"The ice cubes are all melted and what I want is to have coffee with a slug of brandy. Maybe some cookies but they're pretty stale. I'm not just thinking about it, I'm also telling you what a great tongue and cock you have and how much I would like to have the first one on my ass and the second one in my ass."

She was right about the ice cubes and about the cookies too. "Do you still use that butt plug you had the last time I was at your place?"

"I sure do. I tie it upright on a chair and give my ass a working over with it. Sometimes I play with my clit and sometimes I use a dildo, depending on how horny I am. Sometimes I just use a dildo in my pussy. Those things are kind of fun but I know your cock is a lot better." Heidi poured herself a cup of coffee, added a slug of brandy, and took a bite of a cookie. She put the rest of the cookie back on the table.

"You'll have my cock in your ass in a few minutes but before I do that, I want to lick you there and before I do that I want you to come into the bathroom so I can wash you out back there. Your ass is really beautiful and I love licking and fucking it but before I do that, I want to be sure you are good and clean."

"Don't blame you. Not just for the sanitary reasons, but because I taste a lot better than my shit does."

In the well-lighted bathroom, after admiring Heidi's lovely body and telling her how much I admired it, I washed her ass and all the surrounding area while she sipped her coffee. When we returned to the big room, I kept the wet washcloth that I had used on Heidi's ass because I expected to use it again. Frank and Susan were still fucking against the sofa and Steve, June and Melissa were enjoying, or at least eating, cookies and drinking coffee. Heidi pointed to Frank and Susan. "They have the right idea. Let's go over there so I can lean against the sofa while you lick and fuck me. That way, you can drive your cock in really hard, and not knock me over."

As we walked over to the sofa, I admired Heidi's lovely body again. I know her skin is a beautiful light brown and her nipples are dark brown but in the light cast by the multicolored Christmas tree bulbs, I wasn't able to tell. I also know that the sweet rosebud that I would soon be licking and then fucking is dark brown even though squeaky clean. After I picked up a condom in my size, selecting one of the pre-lubricated ones, and a tube of Aqualube, we walked over to the sofa where Frank and Susan were setting a good example for us.

June's pussy was a bit sore after fucking Steven but she felt wonderful, and she was trying to sell Melissa on the joys of a big cock. "This schlong is the greatest. You haven't lived until you have gotten something like this in your pussy."

Melissa had her doubts. "I've had something like this in my pussy when I shared that double dong with Chrissie. I remember it feeling more painful than good."

Both of her hands were fondling the schlong in question and it was stiff and ready for action because Steve, like any man, was very attracted to Melissa's youth and beauty, and hoped to get some kind of action from her. She was fascinated by his cock and got on her knees to take its head into her mouth. Because of its thickness alone, not even considering the length, the head was all that would fit into Melissa's small, pretty mouth. Before getting to her feet she rubbed her lips on the cock head, licked it and kissed it. She liked the hardness of it and the velvety texture of the head but it was just too big

"I really like your cock, Steve and I feel turned on by the look and the feel of it. It felt good in my mouth, that part that I could get in, but it's just too big for me."

June had a solution. "Give him a titfuck. You can kiss and lick his cock on every stroke, and it won't hurt you at all."

Steven was strictly in favor of that Idea. He had never done it but he had heard about it and the idea of sliding his cock between Melissa's big, succulent breasts sounded almost as good as sliding it into her lovely pussy. "That sounds like fun to me, Melissa. You are so beautiful that I want to do whatever you want."

"While Steve is fucking your tits, I'll eat your pussy," was June's next suggestion.

That decided it for Melissa. Licking and kissing and sucking Steven's cock while rubbing her nipples against him, and having June eating her pussy sounded like a great combination. After sliding a pillow under her head, Melissa lay on her back on the mattress by the Christmas tree, a beautiful gift waiting for Steven and June. "C'mon you guys. Let's have a little less talk and a lot more action."

Frank and Susan were still having a lot of action on the sofa next to our spot. Although she was tremendously enjoying the feel of his cock slowly pumping into her ass, she knew she would not be able to cum, at least not for a while. Frank was enjoying the tightness of Susan's ass around his cock, and her movements made it even better, but he wished she would cum again because his own climax was no more than a few minutes away. She interrupted her pleasurable moans and turned to him.

"Frank, I really love your cock in my ass but I'm not going to cum again, at least not for a while. Why don't you go ahead and cum, and I'll take off your condom and suck you off?"

Although a little disappointed that Susan wouldn't cum again, the thought of cumming into her voluptuous ass, followed by being sucked off by her more than made up for it. With his hands still on her hips, Frank increased the speed of his strokes, fucking into Susan's ass faster while she matched him, thrusting back to meet him. Even though she wouldn't cum again from Frank's cock in her ass, she drooled at the thought of sucking him off and thought fondly of the two times she had climaxed already and of how she would be having a lot more fun before the night was over.

After only about a minute of the faster strokes, Frank climaxed, filling his condom with semen. He made a few more strokes and Susan, although really loving the way his cock felt in her ass was already looking forward to having it in her mouth. She hoped there would be some of his cum for her to savor and swallow, rather than having it all wasted.

He already had a good idea what Susan was hoping for, so Frank gently pulled his cock from her ass and moved up to sit on the sofa before starting to peel off the condom. When she saw what he was doing, Susan quickly moved to kneel in front of him between his spread legs and as soon as the condom was gone from Frank's cock, it was replaced by Susan's eager mouth. After her swirling tongue had licked off all his cum, her lips milked out whatever was still inside his shaft, and when she had everything, she tightened her lips and sucked him hard again with rapid strokes of her mouth.

Frank apparently finished fucking Susan's ass before we even got started but that didn't bother us. Leaning against the sofa near Frank, Heidi reached back and spread the cheeks of her ass. I started at the top of her cleft and licked down the left side, slowly running my tongue over the soft, smooth skin, skirting the puckered hole because I wanted to same the best for last.

"Mmmmm, that feels good," Heidi murmured. The smooth, sensitive skin of the inside of her ass cheek felt very pleasant to my tongue. She liked it too, but Heidi knew this was the preliminary. Our main event would be my cock all the way in her ass and going in and out for, we hoped, a long time.

Preliminary or not, my tongue was giving pleasure to Heidi and myself, so much so that she spread her cheeks slightly more and arched her back to give me better access. I licked all the way down one side of her cheek, avoiding the puckered area for later. When I reached her crotch, she leaned forward slightly more and I licked almost to her precious love hole, even tasting some of the juices that were running down her legs. They were delicious. The inside of the other cheek was just as soft and satiny, and I licked back to where I had started, still saving her adorable dark brown rosebud for later.

Heidi knew where my tongue would be going momentarily; she was already cooing in pleasurable expectation and her feet were shuffling on the carpet. Slowly, and using considerable pressure, I licked my way down between her cheeks until I reached the place where the puckering starts. Still saving the very best for last, I licked the puckered area in a circle, until I was back to its origin. Here, I stopped licking and started pressing the tip of my tongue against Heidi's ass, moving downward until I actually pressed it against her adorable rosebud.

Heidi cooed louder, and spread her cheeks farther apart, hoping my tongue would penetrate her there. It would, but for the time being, I just licked up and down and from side to side, using considerable pressure and relishing the velvety feel of Heidi's sweet rear pleasure hole against my tongue. She wanted more so she moved her fingers in to the edge of her rosebud and actually pried herself open. I took the hint and pressed my tongue against the opening until it surged into the delightful hole itself. Once I hade made the initial penetration, I pressed forward, pushing my tongue in as far as I could get it. Heidi's ass squirmed under my face as she felt my tongue slide in.

Both Heidi and I really enjoyed my tongue wiggling in her ass and tickling her sensitive tissues but it is hard to breathe like that so I had to pull it back out. I didn't stop pleasuring my tongue and her ass because I continued licking her sweet rosebud. We both knew this was just foreplay, and I was putting on my condom even while I was enjoying the feel of Heidi's ass against my tongue.

She felt the same way. "George, your tongue is the greatest in the world. I love it in my pussy and I love it in my ass, but my ass is really ready for your cock now," was the way Heidi ended this part of our love-making. After she said this, she reached back and opened her ass for me again, this time so I would better be able to apply the Aqualube, followed by a long session of fucking.

Once she started getting action, Melissa had a lot of fun. As she lay on her back, she spread her gorgeous twin globes to form a nest for Steven, and coated them with baby oil. He knelt, straddling her, resting his cock in the delightful nest that Melissa had prepared, and she pressed the sides together, holding his cock inside. Her nipples were erect and pointing up and she expected Steve to caress them with his pubic area as he stroked his cock up to her mouth, pleasuring her on every stroke. All of his weight was supported on his knees and on his hands that were splayed out on the floor above Melissa's head. Steve felt great as he started stroking his cock between her soft breasts with the unexpected bonus of feeling her erect nipples against his skin. It was pleasant for Melissa too, but not perfect.

"Move down a little," she told him. "Your cock should come right up to my mouth but not too far. And slow down so I can take my time and give us both a really good time."

Steve did as she wanted. It was just as good for him and perfect for Melissa. With every stroke she pleasured Steve and herself in different ways. Sometimes she fondled the head of his cock with her lips. Sometimes she just kissed it or pressed her tongue against the slit in the end. Sometimes she let it slide against her face and caressed it with her soft cheek. Sometimes Melissa let Steve's cock slide up as far as her nose and licked under the ridge. Whatever part of her face she chose to use to pleasure his cock, both Steve and Melissa enjoyed it immensely.

Melissa wasn't the only one getting and giving pleasure with her mouth. Once her two partners started their mutually pleasurable stroking, June was on her hands and knees, licking up the delicious juices that Melissa's pussy was already producing. After devouring the first drops of nectar, June started running her tongue between a pair of Melissa's pussy lips, licking the surfaces of both labia. June has a tendency to be rather noisy when eating a pussy and, if anybody asks, she says it is because she enjoys it so much. She must have been really enjoying Melissa's pussy, which is understandable, because even I could hear her smacking and slurping.

Steven was still a sexual novice, relatively speaking, but all of his experiences had been of very high quality, and the titfucking he was doing with Melissa was one of the highest. The nest she provided for his cock was tight, to provide the friction he needed, but lubricated so that the friction would not burn or abrade either his skin or hers. The best part, however, was what happened at the end of every stroke, when Melissa's tongue or lips or face caressed the sensitive tip of his cock in a way that he could never predict for sure. The knowledge of just how beautiful Melissa's face is, and that she was using her face to pleasure his cock multiplied his delight.

In a way, Melissa was something of a novice too. She is very oral oriented and loves to eat pussy or suck cocks or have her pussy eaten by men or women but she had little experience with penetration of her pussy and none with penetration of her ass. As she felt Steven's cock thrusting slowly between her breasts, and his muscular body rubbing against her nipples, and saw his big cock head approaching her face to be kissed, licked, fondled or nuzzled, she wondered if she might be missing something in not having this cock, or another one as big, in her pussy. The thought of Steven's cock stretching her pussy open caused a tingling there and made her start to fuck into the air and produce a fresh flood of juices.

The beneficiary of those juices and of Melissa's pussy fucking upward was June. That was fair; she was partly responsible anyhow, because her tongue had been pleasuring Melissa's pussy almost as long as Steve's cock had been pleasuring her breasts and mouth. After licking between the first pair of pussy lips, June's tongue gently caressed her clit hood, producing a spurt of nectar, which she devoured. She licked the other pair of pussy lips, slowly probing between them and caressing the surfaces with the tip of her tongue. June could tell that Melissa wasn't ready to cum yet, but she was getting closer.

Susan really enjoyed the feeling of Frank's cock stiffening in her mouth. She loved the feeling itself and she loved the knowledge that she could do that for him. So far, she had cum twice from being fucked in her pussy and again from being fucked in her ass and she hoped that Frank would cum into her mouth. She wouldn't cum from sucking his cock or swallowing the result but she would certainly enjoy it. Once Frank's cock was fully hard, Susan sucked it with slower strokes, and with her lips a little looser on the shaft.

Much as Susan had liked the feeling of his cock stiffening in her mouth, Frank had enjoyed it even more. It hadn't been really soft to start with, because he is quite a horny chap. Even if it had been soft, when Susan sucks a cock it stiffens up quickly. Frank was delighted with the way she was slowly moving her head, taking his cock all the way into her mouth when she went down and raising her head until only the tip was still being caressed by her lips. He especially enjoyed the way Susan's tongue laved the entire length of his shaft when it was sliding between her lips and when it was coming out. From the strokes of her mouth and the caressing of his cock by her tongue, Frank was receiving immense pleasure and the action was slow and gentle enough to keep it going for a long time.

It was a long time that Susan's head was bobbing up and down as her lips and tongue brought intense joy to Frank. When Susan sucks a cock, however, she gets more than just her mouth involved. At the end of one stroke, she took it out of her mouth and smiled around it at Frank as she licked the head. She rose up slightly, still holding his cock, placed it between her succulent breasts and stroked them up and down. When she stopped her motion, Frank took the hint and fucked between Susan's breasts. He continued for a few dozen strokes before she stopped him so she could rub her erect nipples, one at a time, against the head of Frank's cock. After that, she took it back into her mouth and continued sucking with slow strokes, while her tongue caressed Frank's shaft.

Although Frank had cum recently and Susan was sucking his cock slowly to make it last, he could feel his climax building. He would tell Susan in time so she could prepare herself whatever way she wanted but for the time being he just relaxed, and enjoyed the way the candles and the tree lights illuminated her blonde head moving over his lap and the incredible pleasure her mouth was giving him.

Susan could feel Frank's throbbing in her mouth and she knew he was getting closer to cumming. "I hope he tells me in time," she thought. "I want to be sure my tongue is in the right place to catch his cum and I want to make sure my lips are tight enough so nothing leaks out."

"I'm cumming, Susie," Frank told her. She squeezed his cock tighter between her lips and stroked her mouth faster. Her tongue no longer caressed his shaft because it was held ready to catch the cum that would soon be spurting. When it happened, most of it landed where she could savor it before swallowing. Some of the semen landed in the back of Susan's mouth and she would be able to reach it with her tongue after she had drained everything else from the cock in her mouth. After the spurting stopped, Susan tightened her lips even more to squeeze out all the cum as she continued to slowly suck Frank's cock. Her tongue resumed licking, but only around the tip, in order to catch as much semen as it could.

After satisfying herself that she had ingested all of Frank's cum, Susan sat next to him on the sofa and he hugged her and kissed her lips. His mouth was dry; he needed a caffeine pickup and he wondered if the cookies were as bad as he had heard. "Do you want any cider or coffee or cookies?" he asked Susan.

"Maybe later," she replied. "Thanks anyhow."

While Heidi held her ass open, I squirted in the Aqualube and spread it all around inside her, as far as my middle finger would reach. She quivered in delight, first at the feel of the lube flowing into her ass, then at the feel of my finger. After the inside of her ass was thoroughly covered, I spread some around the edge of her rosebud, believing that lubricant is something that should be used excessively when an ass is getting ready for fucking. I also spread the Aqualube on my cock, even though my condom was pre-lubricated.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,138 Followers