We Go Christmas Caroling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers

Once we were both ready, Heidi spread her cheeks again and I used the same fingers that had just been her ass to pry her open, while my other hand guided my cock. The tip pressed against her opening, and Heidi murmured "Mmmm, that's good already. Stick it in me." With a gentle thrust, the tip of my cock wedged into her. Heidi cooed her pleasure and wiggled her ass encouraging me to continue.

No encouragement was needed because I wanted my cock in Heidi's ass as much as she did and, after a series of short, firm thrusts, it was in all the way to my pubic hair, and Heidi was cooing in pleasure. "Your cock is even better than your tongue, George. Now give me a long, slow fucking. I feel like cumming big-time, but not for a while."

I drew my cock out almost all the way and plunged it back in, slowly but steadily, all the way until my balls bumped against Heidi's pussy. Her moans of pleasure were music to my ears, and I felt the wetness from her pussy clinging to me. Once again, I drew my cock almost all the way out and drove it back into her as she thrust her ass back to meet me. She was as tight as ever but the Aqualube was liquefying and my cock moved smoothly in and out. We continued with the long, slow fucking we both wanted.

Although my strokes into Heidi's ass and hers to meet me were slow, I could tell that she was getting closer to cumming. Her cooing had turned entirely to pleasurable moans and whimpers and her hips were swiveling under me, making our strokes even better for both of us. Heidi had always produced a lot of pussy juices and I could see them in the light of the candles as they ran down her legs, and I could smell their delightful aroma. After washing her ass in the bathroom, I had brought the wet washcloth with us and I used it now to clean off my hands. When it was time for Heidi to cum she would tell me and I would need to play with her clit so she would climax, and I did not want to transfer anything from her ass to that lovely place.

"Oh, yes! Yes, George. Fuck my ass. Faster. Faster. I wanna cum!" Heidi beseeched me. I reached around and gently placed my hand over her clit and started fucking Heidi's ass faster and harder. Instead of bumping, my balls were slapping against her pussy as I thrust my cock in and out, crowding her against the sofa, as Heidi had predicted. She slammed her ass back at me just as hard and I knew that I was close to cumming too.

"Yes! Yes! I'm cumming!" she sang out and my cock and her ass slammed together repeatedly. Heidi continued cumming, flailing the sofa with her arms as her hips gyrated under me until she climaxed with a spasm of her body that almost lifted her off her knees. I continued fucking my cock rapidly in and out of her ass until I also climaxed, filling my condom with my cum. I sagged on top of Heidi against the sofa, glad that we had decided to do our fucking there instead of in the middle of the room.

Melissa caressed the head of Steve's cock with her mouth more and more often as that became her favorite means of pleasuring the two of them and every time she took his cock between her lips, more of it was able to enter. Although she enjoyed the deeper incursions into her mouth, she knew she would never be able to envelop the entire cock because it was too thick. At the end of one stroke, when Steve started to draw back, Melissa raised her head and closed her lips on his cock to keep it in her mouth. She would never touch it with her teeth but Steve took her hint and returned his cock to its position to let her do what she wanted. This wasn't a hardship because Steve expected that whatever Melissa did, it would be highly pleasurable to him too.

It was. She took as much of Steve's cock into her mouth as she could, which was the head and about three inches of the shaft, and licked all around under the head, especially the sensitive spot between the slit and the ridge. After a few seconds, she backed her head away, paused, and moved her head forward, taking his cock back into her mouth. Melissa did this for several strokes, basically taking in as much as she could but she had to quit because she couldn't breathe deeply enough. It had been an experiment, and a successful one and Melissa decided that some time in the future she might try to suck Steve off.

He enjoyed the experiment very much. While Melissa was sucking his cock in and out of her mouth, he had looked down to see her. The candles were not the best source of illumination but Steve had been able to clearly see Melissa's face and the sight of the beautiful woman sucking his cock had been so erotic that his climax started to build rapidly. When he resumed slowly stroking his cock in the channel formed by Melissa's breasts, it continued to build until he told her "Melissa, I'm getting ready to cum."

She let his cock slide along her face, caressed it with her cheek and responded: "Just before you cum, tell me and I will make sure your cock is in my mouth like it just was. I want all your juices."

June had noticed an increase in the amount of action of Melissa's pussy and in the volume of her juices. "She must be getting closer to cumming," June thought, and started staying away from Melissa's clit. As June had told me earlier, Melissa has the pussiest pussy she had ever eaten and she was enjoying it so much that she wanted to continue for a long time.

"I'm ready to cum, Melissa. Just one or two strokes," Steve announced. She took his cock as far into her mouth as she could and squeezed her breasts together to give Steve a tighter channel to fuck through. She moved her head back and forth so his cock stayed in her mouth and was still massaged between her succulent globes. After a few more strokes, the combination of tightness, softness and wet lips caused Steven to climax and he deposited a gob of cum onto Melissa's tongue. She swallowed it, relishing the taste and continued moving the same way, still keeping a tight channel and still holding the end of Steven's cock in her mouth. Twice more his semen spurted into her mouth and she caught it on her tongue, savored it and swallowed it. When she was satisfied that he was through cumming Melissa let go of her breasts, put her thumb at the base of his cock, which had hardly softened at all, and drew her thumb forward, squeezing out everything she could. Melissa always swallows the juices she induces from her partners, either men or women. Steve stayed where he was, gazing adoringly on the small beautiful woman who had given him so much pleasure.

June knew that Steven had cum and she also knew that Melissa would swallow whatever she could of the juices from his cock, and would be ready to fully enjoy her own climax. Accordingly, June curled her tongue under Melissa's clit hood and gently caressed the sweet love button sheltering there. From the combination of the successful experiment, the mouthful of cum that Steve had fed her, the sight of his cock still pillowed between her breasts and June's skill with her tongue, Melissa knew she was just moments from cumming and she wanted to enjoy the moments as much as she could.

Steve realized, possibly intuitively, that he was now interfering with Melissa's enjoyment of having her pussy eaten so he moved out of the way, and watched June pleasuring herself and Melissa. He had never, so far, experienced the joy of eating a pussy, but he expected to do so before long, and he watched what June was doing, and what it caused Melissa to do. Although almost none of Steven's considerable weight had been on her, she had been somewhat imprisoned between his thighs, and with him gone Melissa let herself fully enjoy what June was doing. Her upper body thrashed around on the mattress and the moans of pleasure that had been impeded by the cock in her mouth were released. For June and other people, such as myself, who really love to eat pussy, this is a marvelous time, when the woman is ready to cum and is freely expressing her joy, as Melissa was. Steven later told me that after seeing the beautiful young woman, ecstatic from what June was doing, he had decided that eating pussy would be almost as much fun as fucking. Personally, I think it is even more fun but I wouldn't split hairs.

If anybody had asked Melissa just then, she might have thought that having her pussy eaten was even better but nobody did, and she would have been too busy getting ready to cum to have answered anyhow. "Oh! Oh! Oh, June! Suck my clit! I wanna cum. I wanna cum!" was what she did say.

After a few more licks under Melissa's clit hood, June closed her mouth under the cute love toy that was hidden there and started gently sucking on it while her tongue continued the caressing. Melissa started cumming, and seemed to go crazy, sighing and moaning and thrashing while June sucked and licked her clit. Her heels drummed against the mattress as she continued cumming and her hands grabbed the back of June's head, jamming June's face against her pussy while she jammed her pussy into June's face. When Melissa climaxed, she arched her back and collapsed onto the bed, one very happy woman. June was a very happy woman too, as she sucked all the ambrosia from Melissa's pussy, even thrusting her tongue in to be sure she had it all.

All the rest of us were happy too but nobody wanted to call it a night so early. While I had been fucking Heidi's ass, her pussy juices had soaked the floor and delighted my nostrils but Susan, right next to me, had also been producing juices, tantalizing me and making me want to find out if hers tasted as good as they smelled. Susan had cum from being fucked in her pussy and from being fucked in her ass, and she wanted to cum from the other way. She was ready to have her pussy eaten and she hoped that I would be the one to do it.

Melissa had decided, while enjoying Steven's cock, that she wanted to do some fucking, and she believed that Frank's cock would go just right in her pussy. She also had really enjoyed having her pussy eaten by June and she hoped to get a chance to return the favor. June hoped for the same thing. She had enjoyed a super climax, but only the one so far and she thought that Melissa's mouth would be the perfect source of another one. Frank had confided in me earlier that he thought of Melissa as being a real beauty and he had hopes of getting his cock into her pussy. He was still horny anyhow.

When June had showed off Steven's cock, Heidi had actually started lubricating at the sight of it and now, after having her pussy eaten and being fucked in the ass, she was ready for a big cock in her pussy. Steven thought Heidi was almost as beautiful as Melissa and he was still horny and hoping her pussy could and would accommodate his cock. All of us had thoughts of what else we wanted to do that night.

Heidi and I had both recovered after cumming and she turned to Frank and spoke up. "I'll go with you. With more ice from the fridge to go into the cider it'll be okay and the coffee is pretty good, especially with brandy. I wouldn't recommend the cookies, though."

With Frank and Heidi gone, I slid over to Susan and asked "Has anybody ever told you that your pussy smells good enough to eat?"

"I believe I have heard that. I also believe I have heard that you are better at eating pussy than anybody I know of."

"Then what are we sitting here for?"

Susan slid forward on the sofa so her pussy was right at the edge, at a convenient height for me to reach with my mouth. "I have to sit here. You're the one who shouldn't be." Seconds later, I was kneeling in front of her, licking the juices off her pussy lips and out of her love hole. As I had expected, they tasted as good as they smelled.

After Heidi returned from the kitchen with the ice cubes, she saw Steve sipping a cup of coffee. His cock was not fully hard but it was not far from it either, and Heidi knew that after a little licking and fondling, it would be as stiff and ready as ever. She hefted it gently in her hand and asked "How would you like a nice garage for this limousine?"

"Do you want to be on top or the bottom?"

"Whatever gets this big dude all the way in my pussy." With his hand on her lovely ass and her hand caressing his stiffening cock, Heidi and Steve headed for the mattress.

Frank had tried a cookie and had agreed with Heidi about its quality but after dunking it in his coffee, he ate it and was dunking another, when he saw June and Melissa approaching. His cock was semi-erect also but at the sight of Melissa's naked, sexy body gleaming in the light from the Christmas tree, it began to harden. He considered June to be an attractive woman too, but not when compared to Melissa.

"I hope you haven't called it quits for the night," Melissa said to him. "We are two horny ladies who want some action and you look like the one to give it to us."

"I am always ready for a sexy lady like you," he replied while gently cupping one of Melissa's lovely breasts in his hand.

"I'm glad," Melissa responded. "I hope you're okay with doggie style, though, because June needs her pussy eaten by me and I need to eat her pussy."

Frank felt a little reluctant. He would have much preferred the full body contact of the missionary or feminine superior position or to have seen Melissa bouncing up and down in the cowgirl position.

She detected the reluctance. "I hope you don't see anything wrong with this," she said, and bent over, spreading her legs and spreading the cheeks of her ass, showing off her gorgeous pussy, surrounded by its soft pubic hair, with the juices already dripping down her legs, as well as her beautiful pink rosebud.

At the sight, Franks cock stiffened completely and his small amount of reluctance vanished. "Let's go to the sofa where George is eating out Susan. June, you can sit by Susan while Melissa is in front of you and I'm behind her." Nobody objected to that idea and, as they walked over to join me and Susan, they both had a hand on Melissa's ass and she was fondling June's pussy and Frank's cock.

When the people involved are already interested in making love, nobody needs good pickup lines.

Susan's legs were slung over my shoulders and, after having sucked and licked up the plentiful juices from her pussy, my tongue cruised between a pair of inner and outer labia. Her ass had just been thoroughly fucked by Frank's, so inserting my finger into her seemed rather pointless. Susan's blonde pubic hair was almost as soft and fine as Melissa's and it tickled my nose as I hooked mouth over her outer pussy lip and used my tongue to caress her there first, then her inner lip. Really loving what I was doing, and knowing that Susan was really loving it too, I slowly licked, starting from the lower end of both labia and moving toward her clit hood.

When I licked Susan's first pussy lips, I stopped short of her clit and, after my tongue had sluiced out all the fresh juices from Susan's love hole, I started licking the other labia the same way. She was cooing with pleasure already and her pussy was humping into my face and producing more nectar as I licked the second pair. Although she hadn't been able to cum earlier, after quickly coming three times, Susan was sure she would be able to make up for it from my eating her pussy although neither of us was in a hurry for that happy event. That was why I stopped short of her adorable clit again. She continued cooing her pleasure telling me how good my mouth felt on her pussy. Her pussy felt and tasted really good on my mouth but my tongue and lips were too busy to tell her.

We were concentrating on our own pleasure so neither of us was interrupted when June sat with her legs spread on the other end of the sofa and Melissa knelt in front of her and between her legs and immediately buried her face in June's pussy. We were both enjoying ourselves too much to pay any attention when Frank knelt behind Melissa and slowly, using a series of gentle strokes, thrust his cock into her pussy, while Melissa cooed her delight at how great his cock felt. It felt even better after she started fucking back to meet his strokes. After expressing her appreciation, Melissa resumed feasting on June's pussy and June placed her legs over her friend's shoulders so both of them could relish the play between her pussy and Melissa's mouth and face.

After inserting his cock all the way into Melissa, Frank slowly stroked it in and out, surprised at how tight she was. The heavy lubrication that was running from her pussy along his cock and down his balls, or down her legs, allowed him to smoothly plunge his cock into her and allowing her to fuck back to meet him. Frank decided that Melissa's pussy was even better to fuck than it was to look at, which was really saying a lot.

On their end of the sofa, June was telling Melissa much the same thing as Susan was telling me, and June's pussy was also fucking up into Melissa's face. Besides reveling in what her mouth was doing for June's pussy, and what June's pussy was doing for her, Melissa was immensely enjoying Frank's cock surging into her. Briefly, she removed her face and looked back between her legs. She saw his balls swinging toward her as he thrust in his cock and her juices running down her legs, and his balls. In a burst of bliss, Melissa swiveled her hips briefly, thinking of it as waving her pussy at Frank in greeting.

"Much as I love eating pussy and having my pussy eaten, I think I will start to do more fucking. Frank's cock feels a lot better than the double–dong I shared with Chrissie, even though it's not as big. I wonder what Steve's cock would feel like." The flickering candles distracted her from her thoughts so Melissa returned her mouth to June's pussy and started licking gently along the top of her clit hood. This brought a fresh trickle of fragrant pussy juice and the movements of June's pussy increased.

Frank's hands rested gently on Melissa's hips as his cock and her pussy continued giving tremendous enjoyment to each other. He felt her swivel her hips and the different motion brought fresh pleasure to him. "This might be the best pussy of me life", he thought. Beautiful to look at, tight, wet, slick, lively, everything a pussy should be. I might call it the pussiest pussy I have ever seen or fucked." He smiled as he thought of the word he had coined. "She is really beautiful too, in every way." When he told me later of the thoughts he was having, I agreed with him, 100%.

He remembered the quick glimpse he had gotten of her lovely ass cheeks and wanted another look. Slowly he moved his hands to spread her cheeks and leaned back, still stroking his cock in and out, so he could look at her again. He saw the ivory skin and the beautiful pink rosebud, the one that I would love to spend all day licking some time if Melissa would let me. "Amazing, Frank thought. Even her asshole is beautiful." While holding the cheeks of her ass farther apart, Frank was able to stroke his cock in even deeper, and he did so happily.

On the way to the mattress, Heidi had decided that she preferred being on top, at least under the circumstances. Actually, her favorite position is doggie style, and she likes that position so the man can put a toy in her ass. The butt plug I had asked her about earlier was something she and I had used. Since Heidi had just gotten thoroughly fucked in her ass, she had no interest in having a finger there and she thought that an inexperienced man like Steve, especially hung like he is, would be better in a face to face position. Accordingly, she directed Steve to lie on his back, which he did without making any objections. After a few years he might become a victim of foolish, even stupid macho pride, but for now he was having too much fun to object to women directing him, and he was aware of his own inexperience.

At first, Heidi knelt between his spread legs to see how well she could suck his cock but she would have her legs outside his when she got into position. Although she can deep throat me, she did not expect to take Steven's cock all the way into her mouth, but she expected to have fun trying. Besides, it would get his cock wet so she would be able to apply his condom more easily.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers