We Go Christmas Caroling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers

With her mouth as far open as she could get it, Heidi moved her face toward Steven's cock. She was able to get her lips over the head and stroke her mouth up and down. The best she could conveniently do was to get the head and about four more inches into her mouth and his thickness wouldn't let her do any more. I had told Heidi about another of my lady friends who had been able to get the whole thing into her mouth and she had been surprised to hear that it could be done. "She must practice on 16 ounce beer cans," she had said. Even though she hadn't been able to get all of his cock into her mouth, Heidi was confident that she could suck him off if the situation should arise, and she was satisfied with that.

Steven lay patiently while Heidi licked his cock all over and put the extra large condom on him. From having his cock in her mouth, and in handling it and in anticipation, she was thoroughly wet. Heidi stood above Steven, juices dripping out of her pussy onto his whole pubic area. In the lights of the Christmas tree, Heidi thought of his Steve's cock as an early Christmas present.

Steven was happily stroking his cock into Heidi's pussy and she was happily stroking her pussy around his cock. She had enveloped it slowly, like June had done, enjoying the penetration and drawing it out to prolong the pleasure until Steven's cock was entirely inside her pussy. Unlike June, Heidi preferred using the feminine superior position because she liked the full body contact. She had her arms curled under his and when Steve had tried to wrap his arms around her back, she had told him to put his hands on her ass to help keep up a steady rhythm. Although she hadn't mentioned it, she also liked the way his strong hands felt massaging her ass.

With her arms curled under his, Heidi's weight was on her elbows and forearms and she was able to push off with her arms and slide her pussy back and forth onto Steve's cock. After she had gotten into position, lying on top with her legs out straight and outside of his, Heidi had instructed Steve to bend his knees so his feet were flat on the mattress. That way, he could push with his legs and thrust his cock straight into her pussy to meet her when she stroked back, achieving maximum depth. After they had gotten into the groove, all Heidi needed to do was whisper into his ear what a great cock he had and how wonderful he was making her feel. These were all true words because Steve was following her instructions and giving her some of the best fucking she had ever gotten, and she knew he was getting some of the best also. When she was ready to cum, she would adjust their stroking a little to achieve more contact with her clit, but Steve's cock was so long and thick that it was already caressing her sweet love toy and she knew that all she would really need to get both of them off would be faster strokes.

Steve could only think about the wonderful time he was having with Heidi and how great the other women had been, and the women before that and, for about the thousandth time, he was thankful that he had let his big sister talk him into going with me the first time.

Big sister was having a wonderful time too, and her moans of pleasure, her flowing juices and her pussy ramming into my face were giving me a wonderful time. Susan was getting closer to cumming although neither of us was in a hurry. So far, I had avoided direct contact with her clit although I had very gently caressed the top of her clit hood with my tongue, and been rewarded with a gush of fresh juices and stronger fucking against my face.

June wasn't in any hurry to cum but Melissa's tongue and lips were bringing her closer and closer. Because she especially enjoys the feel of June's swollen clit on her tongue, and because she loved having her cum, Melissa had spent quite a bit of time licking under June's clit hood and probing between her love hole and her clit. This had caused her juices to flow and it had caused her to jam her pussy against Melissa's face harder and harder. It had also caused June to moan with pleasure every time her friend's tongue caressed her clit or any other sweet spot. June's moans and Susan's would have formed an erotic duet, except for one thing.

It was a trio, because Frank was loudly expressing his intense pleasure also. Every stroke of his cock, slow though they were, into Melissa's delightful and very active pussy brought him closer and closer to cumming, although he wanted the women to cum first. His hands were ready to play with Melissa's clit because he knows that it usually takes that additional activity when fucking doggie style. As soon as she gave the word, his fingers would be in her feathery pubic hair.

The moaning would have been a quartet but Melissa's were muffled by June's delectable pussy. Frank's cock plunging in and out of her and the intense pleasure of eating out June were bringing Melissa closer to cumming. She knew that once she started, she would cum, possibly even bigger than the first time her pussy had been eaten, because she couldn't remember ever being fucked better than Frank was doing. She had felt him spreading her ass open, and his cock had started feeling even better in her pussy. Melissa would not have believed that possible.

My own vocal expressions of satisfaction were likewise muffled by Susan's scrumptious pussy. By no means did I object to this.

The soft lapping and squishy sounds of Melissa's tongue on June's pussy and my tongue on Susan's pussy, and the sounds of our deeply breathing in the delightful aromas of those two marvelous pussies formed background music for the trio or quartet of moaning.

Not that far away there were more erotic sounds as Steven's cock thrusting into Heidi's pussy had her almost ready to cum and her pussy pleasuring him had Steve almost ready too. Their moans and sighs combined with the trio or quartet or quintet of moans, combined with the sloshing of cocks going in and out of wet pussies, of springs squeaking and all the other sounds of seven people making marvelous love formed an erotic chorus more beautiful than our singing had been earlier that evening.

"I'm ready to cum, Melissa. Suck my clit. I wanna cum," was what Melissa had been wanting to hear and her mouth quickly went around June's clit and sucked on it, while her tongue probed that sweetest of sweet spots. She kept going for less than a minute, until June burst out "Yes! Yes! I'm cumming. My God, that's good." She grabbed the back of Melissa's head and pressed her friend's face tightly into her pussy and continued jamming it into Melissa's face. Both women knew to keep mouth and clit together so Melissa held tightly to June's legs and kept sucking and licking. June was bouncing on the sofa, almost falling off, but Melissa kept her from falling until she climaxed with a great jerk of her whole body. After that she sagged back onto the cushions.

Melissa pulled her face away from June's pussy and, although she loves fresh juices as much as I do, ignored them and joyously cried out "Fuck me, Frank! Fuck me faster! Fuck my pussy! Fuck my clit! Fuck me hard! Give it to me!" and swiveled her hips, on the verge of cumming. Frank had been waiting for that and he immediately started plunging his cock faster into Melissa's writhing pussy, then faster yet, as his right hand snaked around her waist and started fondling her clit. "Yes! Yes!" she cried out again. "Fuck my clit."

Susan had been close to cumming for a long time, and the sounds of June climaxing and Melissa so close pushed her over. "My turn, George. Suck my clit. Wanna cum! Make me cum," she cried out, and I complied.

My mouth engulfed her clit and I started sucking and caressing her darling love button with my tongue. A minute later, "Yes! Yes! That's it!" as she started cumming. She squeezed my head with her legs but Susan did not press on the back of my head like most women do. Her hands were on my shoulders and I could feel her fingernails digging into me for all the time she was cumming. When Susan climaxed, her back arched, her pussy gave one last thrust into my face, and she relaxed, a wide, peaceful smile on her face. After feasting on her fresh cum juices, I was smiling almost as much as she was.

Frank drove his cock into Melissa's pussy as fast as he could and she thrust back just as hard, begging him to fuck her faster and harder until she blurted out "Yes! Oh, God! Yes! I'm cumming!" and lurched forward. June had already moved aside, and Melissa sprawled against the sofa, pounding her arms against the cushions. Frank stayed with her, thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy while his hand massaged her clit. June and Susan and I watched Melissa wildly cumming, flailing the sofa and swiveling her hips so her legs thrust out under Frank, who continued slamming his cock into her. We have seen Melissa cum many times but never with as much energy as she was displaying that time. Finally, her whole body gave a jerk and her upper body collapsed against the sofa. Frank continued plowing his cock in and out of Melissa's pussy until he sighed and gave one last thrust before stopping and sagging against her.

Seconds after Melissa and Frank reached their climaxes, Heidi's moans were replaced by her joyous cries of "Oh, God. That's it. Yes! Yes! I'm cumming. Hold me! Keep fucking me. Faster." Steve continued fucking his cock in and out of Heidi's pussy, until she climaxed, her back arching and her arms hugging Steve's head. For a few more strokes, Steve plunged his cock into her until, with one final strong series of thrusts, he climaxed, ejaculating into his condom. Both of them lay quietly, enjoying the feel of Steven's cock stuffed in Heidi's pussy.

We were all very happy with what our evening had been. Although our caroling may have left something to be desired, and the cookies hadn't been all that great, our love-making had been strictly Grade A-1. Everybody was tired and happy and sexed out for the night but nobody wanted to get dressed and go out into the cold. All my blankets and comforters and pillows were on the floor and soaked in Aqualube and various sex juices. My bed was dismantled anyhow, with the mattress under the tree and occupied by Heidi and Steve, who had just given each other early Christmas presents, and were now almost asleep, affectionately curled up together. The rest of us decided, tacitly, that we would follow their example. The sofa, which would have only held one person, remained empty as we all preferred to snuggle up naked with one of our recent sex partners. In the morning, anybody who wanted could continue but for the time being, everybody wanted to sleep.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as my friends and I did, caroling and especially after. I like writing stories on this site but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them. That's why I always appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most other writers on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such comments help me to write more and better stories, and I respond to them whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers