We Had Got Drunk Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, oh Tommy, oh fuck, fuck..."

I fuck his soft smooth ass with my fingers, savouring the strong clenching tube of his sphincter, I take more of his cock in my mouth, feel his thick shaft against my lips, I slide my lips back down, to his tender glans, I lick around his tip, close my soft wet lips over him, and without warning I feel my mouth suddenly full of hot thick fluid, then more, and more, spurt after sudden spurt of warm salty-sweet jetting fluid, fuck, I realise, stupidly, he is coming, another man is ejaculating in my mouth, filling my open mouth with hot thick semen.

I slurp and slather, close my mouth over his trembling jumping dancing glans as I finger his asshole and grip his hard stem, as he comes and empties his hot cum into my mouth. I lose myself as I feel him ejaculate, as each forceful bolt of semen hits my taste buds I feel my own orgasm build up from my toes, through my legs, I sense my cock starting to pulse and jump, and feel his hands, his fingers stroke and hold my tight balls, and his mouth covers my sensitive pleasure-centre, I feel his lips and mouth hot and wet over my cock, my mouth full of his flowing juice I feel myself release my own store of cum, I feel wave after wave of exquisite sensation erupt over me, through me, out of me, out of my hard hard prick and into his mouth, sealed over my cock head, taking each thick drop of my creamy seed, letting his mouth fill with my salty fluid. Another smaller wave of pleasure sends more pulsing jolts from me to him, and lets me squeeze more of his cum from his ejaculating prick, I feel it seep inside my mouth, clinging to me, coating my palate, my tongue, I drop his cock from my mouth and pull my own from his, and kiss, and take my own cum inside me, we open our mouths to each other and swirl our hot creamy cum from one to the other. We break, we let ourselves see ourselves swallow.

"Another drink?"