We Had It All - Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fawguy88
fawguy88
543 Followers

He called me again the next day and said, "I have sacked my accountant and now need another reliable one, any ideas? Oh, and by the bye, I have got some of the money back and he promises to pay me back all of it if we don't report it to the Police."

I told him that I didn't know of any accountants that I would recommend when he asked, "How about you? I will pay the going rate for someone I can trust."

It only took a moment for me to make up my mind and told him, "You're on."

Keeping his accounts accurate was a pretty big job as he had investments and traded his shares every day. It wasn't a full time job, but kept me busy of an evening just to keep up to date. He started dropping in each evening to see how things were going and one night after I had been working for him for a few weeks, he brought in a Chinese Takeaway for dinner. We had a bottle of wine and after it was finished I took him by the hand and let him to my bed. He made love to me slowly and tenderly, paying particular attention to my needs. He brought me to several orgasms with his tongue and fingers before he finally penetrated my pussy with his hard cock. I started to orgasm almost as soon as he had fully inserted. He was bigger than Gary was or Mark for that matter and he kept teasing me by inserting it in quickly then slowly extracting it until it was almost free of my pussy, before ramming it back in once more. Finally, I grabbed his hair and pulled it down until I could kiss him and then demanded that he fuck me hard and he did! We fucked three times that night and I never had so many orgasms, so quickly and once I even passed out for a minute or so.

In the morning, I made us both breakfast, it was a Saturday, so with no work commitments, we went back to bed and started over only stopping for essential breaks, recovery time and to clean ourselves up. It was fantastic, I denied him nothing and he took full advantage. I loved it! Eventually, hunger drove us into town to have a meal, before scooting back to my place and back into bed. To cut a long story short, we started seeing each other and after a few weeks he said, "I want us to commit to each other totally, no other partners and we become exclusive! How about it? Do you think we can make it work?"

Isn't life strange sometimes. Maybe this time I would have it all! Only time will tell.

fawguy88
fawguy88
543 Followers