We Have a Problem

Story Info
Snowbound, some women meet some soldiers.
3.8k words
4.19
27.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,495 Followers

"Kelly, I think we have a problem," Angela announced.

"Really?" asked Kelly. "Do you mean apart from being stuck in this lousy little cabin until the snow melts enough to let us drive out or the local authorities get off their collective blots and plough the roads clear?"

"Um, Yes."

"Oh," continued Kelly. "Do you mean apart from being in a dead area so we can't even telephone parents or boyfriends to let them know why we won't be home on time?"

Angela nodded unhappily.

"Do you also mean apart from our having no company apart from those two Neanderthals in army uniform in the third cabin?"

"They are part of our new problem," Angela told her.

"And our new problem is?" asked Kelly cautiously.

"They're going to rape us," stated Angela.

"They're going to what?"

"Rape us. As in gate-crash the party, take all the goodies without asking the hostess and then run away without thanking her."

"I do have a pretty fair notion of what rape is," snapped Kelly. "What makes you think they'd do something like that?"

"I heard them talking about it. They're out on a survival course. It's sheer chance they came across the cabins and decided to spend a night here. They figure they can have their fun and then head out into the wilds again. We don't know who they are, after all."

"Maybe not," said Kelly, "but do they seriously think we couldn't identify that gorilla if we saw him again? He is rather conspicuous."

"The gorilla mentioned that, but the other guy pointed out that we probably wouldn't even report it. Especially if they don't actually hurt us in any way."

"And raping us won't hurt us?" snorted Kelly.

"Well, men look at it differently. They think they're doing us a favour by giving us their attentions. Anyway, they were saying they might as well chance it. It'll be our word against theirs if we did report it."

Kelly groaned. "They're right. And if we kicked up a big stink, mud would stick to us. They'd probably say it was consensual and we kicked up a stink because they didn't pay us or something.

So what the hell can we do? We're stranded here. There's no way out for at least another couple of days unless the snowplough comes through."

Angela sighed. "I don't know. I was hoping you might think of something. Maybe if we appealed to their better side?"

"If they had a better side, they wouldn't be planning to rape a couple of sweet young ladies, now would they?" scoffed Kelly.

The two young women considered the situation, thinking desperately. Eventually Kelly shook her head, and sighed.

"There's only one thing I can think of, and I don't want to do it," she groaned.

"That's one more thing than I can think of," said Angela. "What's your solution."

"Agree to have sex with them when they come round. They'll at least try to do things in a civilised manner before blatantly jumping us. If we agree, we still get screwed, but we don't get forcibly raped and possibly injured."

"Agree?" squealed Angela. "Are you out of your mind?"

"Well, what do you suggest?" returned Kelly. "If we say yes, we get bonked, but if we say no, we get bonked anyway. At least by saying yes, we'll have some control over what's happening."

"Well, it'll probably be easier for you to say yes than me," groused Angela. "The cute one has targeted you. The gorilla said he wanted me.

It's not funny," she added, when Kelly giggled. "Have you seen the size of that monster?"

"I'd have thought that the gorilla would have gone for me," said Kelly, still giggling. "I mean, you're so tiny and he's a damn monster."

"Maybe he has this thing for pixies," Angela said with a sigh. "Probably thinks he's going to play Peter Pan to my Tinkerbell."

"So what are we going to do?" asked Kelly. "Consent or try and fight? Better decide now because the gorilla just came out of their cabin and is heading this way."

Angela swore. "We don't have much choice. We might as well consent. As you said, yes or no, we're still fucked."

It was only moments later that there was a knock on the door. Kelly answered to see the gorilla standing there. He nodded his head politely.

"Good afternoon, ma'am," she said. "I'm Pete. The Captain said that seeing we were all stuck here for the duration, we should get acquainted, so I'm here to invite you to our place for dinner tonight. The Captain, he's a trained chef, and he said that he'll be doing the cooking.

Um, he was quite taken with you, ma'am, and said that maybe you'd like to help him prepare the meal. He said maybe he can let you in on a few professional cooking secrets."

Kelly glanced around at Angela, who shrugged. Common politeness dictated that they accept the offer, however Kelly was reluctant to go to the other cabin by herself.

"Uh, sure, why not?" she said. "Coming, Angela?"

"Excuse me," put in Pete. "The Captain is kind of set in his ways when he's in the kitchen. If an extra turned up he'd get upset and that could spoil the meal. Why don't I stay here and chat with, Angela, did you say, while you wander over and see how the Captain does things."

"Check and mate," thought Kelly. "I'm stuck with the Captain while the gorilla is here with Angela. Perfect for them."

She threw another look at Angela, receiving another resigned shrug. If the men had started the ball rolling there was nothing they could do but play it out and see what happened.

Saying "OK, I'll see you shortly," Kelly stepped out of the cabin, passing Pete who stepped in, closing the door behind him.

Rather than head straight over to the other cabin, Kelly edged over to the window. The curtains were slightly apart, letting her see part of the cabin. She could see Angela standing next to the bed. She heard Pete start to talk and realised that the window was slightly open, letting sound escape.

"Ma'am", said Pete politely, "may I call you Angela?"

Kelly say Angela nod and then heard Pete continue.

"Angela, I find you mightily attractive, and please don't take this the wrong way, but as we have some spare time I'd appreciate it if you'd let me join you on that bed for some mutual entertainment."

"What happens if I say no," asked Angela, a little nervous catch in her voice.

"That would truly be a disappointment to me, Angela," replied Pete, "but that would be your privilege, of course. I think things will work out anyway."

Kelly could see Angela swallow, fully understanding the implications behind those last few words. Reluctantly she nodded.

Now Pete moved into Kelly's view, crossing to stand next to Angela.

"Why don't you take my shirt off, Angela," suggested Pete.

While Kelly watched, enthralled, Angela slowly undid and helped Pete out of his shirt. No sooner was that completed that Pete was reaching over, pulling Angela's t-shirt loose from her waistband and lifting it up and off.

"Trousers," said Pete, and blushing Angela undid his belt and pulled down his trousers, Pete toeing off his shoes to assist in their removal.

Pete's turn again, and he undid the cord of Angela's tracksuit pants and pulled them down and off. He stood and admired Angela's trim little figure, shown off nicely in the matching pink lace panties and bra.

"You wretch," thought Kelly, watching. "That's my good set. And when did you find time to raid my bag and change into them? You weren't wearing them this morning. What's worse, they seem to fit you better than me."

"Singlet" said Pete, and dutifully Angela helped him out of it.

A swirling finger had her turning around, with Pete unclipping the bra and pushing it off her shoulders. Angela let her arms drop and the bra fell away.

Kelly watched as Angela turned back to face Pete, her pale breasts on display. Pete's two big hands came up to cup them, gently squeezing.

"Underpants". The word came floating on the breeze, and Kelly saw Angela swallow and then kneel in front of Pete. He hands took his boxers and drew them down, having to stretch them slightly to disengage his erection. Then the boxers were at Pete's feet and he was stepping out of them.

Kelly looked at the erection that was now waving gently in front of Angela's face. God it looked big. If he sat Angela down on that he might just stab her to the heart. She saw Angela looking at it, then away, but her gaze seemed to keep returning to Pete's weapon.

The next instruction came floating through the gap in the window.

"You're kneeling right there next to it," Pete said. "Don't you think you should get a little acquainted?"

Kelly watched Angela reach for Pete's erection, pulling it towards her a little, and almost gasped in shock as she saw Angela open her mouth and calmly close it around Pete. Kelly couldn't believe that was Angela, expertly massaging Pete with her mouth. She could hear Pete gasping as Angela worked him.

Finally Pete pulled away from Angela, telling her to stand. Then he sank to his knees in front of her, took hold of her panties and slowly dragged them down. As soon as Angela had stepped free of them Pete grinned up at her.

"My turn," he said, and buried his face against Angela's pussy.

Kelly had noticed that Angela was smooth shaven, and now she could see Pete kissing her mons. Then his head seemed to bend a little lower and Kelly could see his tongue darting in between Angela's legs, obviously playing with her lips and slit. Absentmindedly, Kelly began to rub her own pubic area.

Angela was breathing hard, Kelly could see, and it was plain that she was getting aroused, like it or not. From the look on her face, Kelly couldn't help but think that Angela was enjoying this. Yielding herself, knowing the consequences if she didn't, seemed to have turned Angela on. She was relishing her position of relative helplessness.

Pete's laughter came softly to Kelly. He was standing now, gently pushing Angela back against the bed. Now he was encouraging her to lie and was spreading her legs apart. From where she stood, Kelly could see Angela's pussy and she could see Pete's cock pressing down upon it. Then he was sliding into Angela, and Angela's excited squeal echoed around the room.

"God," thought Kelly, "he really is enormous. How's Angela ever going to take all that?"

Slowly and carefully, it seemed, as Kelly could see that Pete was taking his time, holding himself back a little but slowly and surely filling Angela with his weapon. Angela was gasping and pushing herself up against Pete, ready and willing to accept him. Finally Pete gave one last thrust, Angela a scream and Kelly a gasp, as Pete merged completely with Kelly.

Kelly hesitated. Angela was obviously being screwed now and handling it well. Should she leave them to it and go and face the Captain. No, she decided. She wanted to make sure that Pete didn't try and abuse Angela. It wasn't that she was interested in watching him ravish her.

She continued watching, and soon saw Pete's rump lifting as his cock slowly pulled out of Angela. When he was almost completely out he hesitated and said something softly to Angela. Kelly couldn't catch what it was, but saw Angela nod in reply. Then Kelly jumped in surprise as Pete slammed back into Angela, hard and fast.

A squeal of pleasure came floating past, followed quickly by more squeals as Pete bounced up and down on Angela, apparently trying to drive her right through the mattress. Angela, ever resilient, was matching his every thrust, bouncing up to meet him, and the whole bed was shaking under the force of their coming together.

Kelly was shuddering slightly, excitement coursing through her. That could have easily been her under that monster cock, being pounded into an orgasm. Even as it was, she was going to have to go up to the other cabin and deal with the Captain. Was that a rank or a nickname, she wondered.

Inside the room, Kelly could see things building to a climax. Angela was wrapped tightly around Pete, her legs locked around his waist while her hands were gouging scratches into his shoulders. She was shrieking, gasping and squealing nonstop, while Pete was gasping heavily as he drove down into her.

Kelly found it remarkably easy to determine when Angela came. Her legs shot up into the air and her scream was loud enough to be heard outside the cabin even if the windows had been closed and double glazed. She seemed to hang there, shuddering underneath Pete's weight, before slowly collapsing and relaxing onto the bed.

Pete had apparently also achieved his ends, and he was lying bonelessly upon Angela, both of them spent.

"OK," thought Kelly. "Show over. Time for me to meet the Captain."

She turned to head towards the other cabin, and nearly screamed in shock to find the Captain standing behind her. She had been so engrossed in what was going on in the cabin she hadn't even noticed him arrive.

"How long have you been there?" she wondered.

"Since she started to give him a blow job," said the Captain, answering her unasked question. He smiled at her startled look.

"I could guess what you were thinking. Quite a show they put on, wasn't it? Do you think they'll enjoy our show just as much as we enjoyed theirs?"

"What do you mean?" demanded Kelly, startled.

"Well, I assume you know that I'm going to fuck you very shortly. If you'd come up to the cabin the way you were supposed to, you'd already have been well and truly serviced. Since you decided to linger here and be entertained, it's only fair that I take you in there and let them have a chance to be entertained."

"What makes you think that I'm going to agree to let you have sex with me?" demanded Kelly, indignant at his presumption.

The Captain shrugged.

"Mainly because I have no intention of asking, I guess," he said. "I'm just going to strip you and take you. I figure you'll co-operate, because you don't really have much choice, do you? They call me Captain, by the way. It's because I have this tendency to just tell people what they should be doing instead of asking or suggesting."

"I see. Like telling me I'm going to have sex with you?" suggested Kelly sweetly.

Captain nodded.

"Just like that," he said. "Now, how about we go in and let the others know that our show is about to commence."

Kelly felt helpless. There was no doubt about it. Captain was going to fuck her, and she'd co-operate, just to be on the safe side. She wasn't sure how she felt about having Angela seeing her get fucked. Pete didn't count. She'd never see him again after this, but Angela was a friend and she'd see her regularly.

Reluctantly, Kelly followed Captain into the cabin.

"Hi, Pete," Captain greeted his friend. "We were just observing your performance from the window and I thought you might like to enjoy ours."

Pete grinned and waved a casual greeting to Captain, while looking Kelly over with interest. Angela looked shocked and surprised.

"Sorry, Angela," said Kelly. "I just waited to make sure that Pete didn't just attack you or try to hurt you, then he came and made me stay and watch."

Captain just grinned, taking Kelly's arm and moving over to the other bed. Sitting on the bed, he pulled Kelly down onto his lap.

"I know we're not on kissing terms yet," he murmured to Kelly, "so we'll dispense with that for the time being.'

Kelly felt one hand touch her leg and move up under her dress. It slipped higher, moving between her legs until it reached her panties. A gentle movement against her panties and Tracy could feel the material being rubbed against her lips. She tried to force her legs together, but was stopped by a firm word from Captain.

"Just relax and let it happen," he told her. "You'll be fine."

Gulping, Kelly tried to relax, wondering how she was supposed to do that little thing with fingers poking around her pussy and the knowledge that she was shortly to be on full display to a couple of interested spectators while Captain took his fun with her.

Captain's fingers were now edging under her panties, tracing along her slit and gently easing their way deeper. Squirming slightly against Captain's insidious touch, Kelly was still aware enough to know that her t-shirt had been pulled loose from her skirt and a hand was playing with the clasp of her bra. A loosening of the bra heralded the fact that it was undone, and then a hand was moving around under her shirt. And under her bra cups and over her breasts.

Now she was being teased high and low, Captain's hands busily bringing her to an acute awareness of her body and, by association, an even acuter awareness of his body pressed against hers.

Kelly felt Captain move to the side of her panties and pull one side down. Crossing to the other side, and another downwards tug. It was only moments and she could feel her panties being tugged out from beneath her and pushed down her legs. The wandering hand returned, stroking and squeezing her pussy, and she could feel her excitement building, fires catching wherever those wandering fingers went.

"Take of your t-shirt," came the quiet order.

"Now," came a slightly firmer suggestion, when she hesitated.

Swallowing, and licking lips that felt rather dry, Kelly lifted her t-shirt off. Lowering her arms, she felt her bra dropping down them, and automatically shook it off. She was now naked except for a short skirt which, while it might hide her temporarily, was going to be no protection from the erection she could feel pressing against her back.

Looking down at herself, Kelly could see Captain had his hands cupping both her breasts, squeezing them while his thumb manipulated her nipples. Not that they needed much encouragement. They were already standing erect, begging to be touched and teased.

"Time for bed," was whispered in her ear, and Kelly found herself being moved from Captain's lap to the bed.

"Now just relax and I'll help you get ready," came that hated murmur.

Kelly found herself face down on the bed, with her hips being lifted.

"Come on," she was urged. "You can do this. It's called doggy style. I'm sure you've heard of it."

Scarlet faced, Kelly moved into the required position, head resting on the bed between her hands, knees bent and bottom pointing toward the ceiling, with her breasts swaying gently below her.

Flicking a glance across the room, Kelly felt her face getting even redder, while her excitement inexplicably increased. She could see Pete watching with a grin, while Angela was looking on with a strange look on her face. She appeared to not want to watch but unable to tear her eyes away.

What was worse, Kelly found she could see her bottom jutting upwards in the dressing table mirror, and just behind it she could see Captain moving towards her. She saw the cock in the mirror approaching the bottom in there, and then they touched and she gasped as she felt that touch against her pussy.

Shuddering slightly, Kelly watched in horrified fascination as the cock in the mirror invaded her, at the same time feeling the inexorable encroachment of that erection inside her. It seemed to be moving so slowly in the mirror, just edging into her, while what she felt was the charge of the light brigade, as Captain's cock came rampaging into her valley.

There was a squeal of shock as Captain finally slammed home into her, and she knelt there, quivering and expectant. Kelly heard a muffled cry of sympathy from Angela, and then felt Captain pull out and return. Watching in the mirror, Kelly could see Captain thrusting heartily into her, and she could see her own bottom bouncing up to accept his bounty.

All this was in addition to the feelings running through her, and her tremendous awareness of a cock inside her, filling her, pleasing her. Kelly knew that Pete and Angela were watching, but that knowledge was fast fading, being driven out by Captain's pounding presence.

Then there was no more thinking, only feeling and moving with Captain, seeking satisfaction. Kelly's eyes closed, letting her concentrate on receiving Captain and trying to hold on to him. On and on the pounding seemed to go, while her excitement grew. Arms were wrapped around her, while hands clung to her breasts, squeezing them, sending more little ripples of excitement out of them to join the larger ones coming up from her pussy.

Ashson
Ashson
8,495 Followers
12