We Have a Student Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amorone
amorone
237 Followers

"My word, that sounds really promising, I think there will be some action soon, what do you think?" I said in a very hoarse excited tone.

"I don't know what to do. I can't make a move on him; I must let him take the lead." She replied.

"What was happening on the sofa with your legs and your skirt riding up?" I questioned.

"I was teasing him to give him more encouragement John. Is that alright with you?" she replied meekly.

"Do you think he saw your panties?" I asked.

"I can't tell but I think so, as he got very agitated when I crossed my legs on one occasion and then he settled down and just watched casually a few times after that." She replied.

"I bet he's stroking, thinking about you right now. What can I do to help?" I asked.

"I don't know, maybe some time alone together might help. What are you doing tomorrow morning? Are you going to work early?" she asked.

"If you really want this, I will go to work early and leave you two in the house alone." I replied.

We went to bed soon after this chat and I fucked her again as I whispered in her ear. "Are you thinking of Andrew inside you while I fuck you?"

"No," was her reply, "but it is a lovely thought. Do you want me to have sex with him John?"

"Yes I do, but please keep me informed, as I don't want to miss a thing."

Our sex was amazing and we orgasmed together as we whispered about her being fucked by the young stud.

We slept till about 7 am and I got up and went off to work, wishing her good luck and asking her what she would do this morning.

She said, "I don't know, I will play it by ear and see what happens, the ball is in his court."

I waited anxiously through the day for news, checking my phone for text messages and could hardly contain myself as I imagined them together. I text her late in the afternoon and asked if it was safe for me to come home.

She replied, "Yes of course, he's out this evening playing football and won't be home till about 10 pm."

I text her back, "Have you any news?"

"Yes, wait till you get home." was her reply.

I arrived home at 6 pm and she greeted me at the door with a hug and a passionate kiss. She was wearing a sexy low top and loose fitting summer skirt, plenty of make-up and hair nice and tidy. I couldn't wait to hear what had happened today.

"I want you to fuck me." She said.

"Wow that was sudden." I whispered in her ear. "Why so soon?"

"You will understand when I tell you about today's events." She replied.

We went to our bedroom and undressed and got under the quilt naked. She whispered in my ear as I stroked her hair and her face and rubbed my erection against her thigh. She sighed, "This morning I went to the bathroom as usual wearing my night dress and noticed his bedroom door was slightly open. I showered and thought a lot about him in that room and decided to tease him as I left the bathroom. I held the bath towel in front of me and walked on to the landing, I was sure he could see one of my breasts and my entire thigh and some of my belly as the towel hung straight down revealing a little. I turned to face our bedroom door with my bottom to his door and dropped the towel and bent over to pick it up thus revealing my bare bottom and whatever he could see between my legs. I heard him gasp. John, I really did."

"What happened next, please tell me, I am so excited?"

"I went to our room and got dressed and when I came out he was by now in his running shorts bare top and going out for a run. He looked so sheepish but so masculine. He was very red in the face and quickly disappeared out of the house. I was very naughty, John, I went into his room to tidy up and looked in his bin and guess what? There were wet spunky tissues in there. He had left his Smartphone on the bed so I took a look. There was no need for a password so I looked in his photos and there were photos of me."

"Oh my word, what of?"

"My fully dressed body with my boobs and bottom in tight clothes, taken when we were sitting in the lounge and then in the kitchen and one of me whisking the eggs showing my boobs under my night dress. He took one under the breakfast bar up my nightdress and another as I climbed the stairs. He also had some of me on the landing showing my bottom and breast when I dropped the towel. The piece de resistance was a short video of my beasts swaying and jiggling as I whisked the eggs. You can see my boobs moving about and my pointed nipples."

"How much can you see up your night dress?" I asked.

"Only the dark patch of my pubic hair."

"Pity you are not shaved." I replied. "What happened next?"

"He was out running and I just got on with some jobs in doors and when he returned he went off to college."

"What else did you do today?"

"I went to our room and masturbated with my vibrator for a good hour." She confessed.

"Thinking of him?"

"Yes."

I said to her, "How would you like me to fuck you in his bed as he won't be home for another four hours?"

"Do you think we dare?" She asked shyly.

"Would you like to?"

"Yes please," she replied hoarsely.

"You can pretend I am Andrew, but talk me through it please."

We both slipped under his quilt and could smell his young masculine odour and his deodorant. She melted into my arms; I ran my hands over her soft comely bottom, her thighs and her belly. And I sucked on her nipples and then held her breasts one by one. I then entered her slowly; I was so erect, so hard with dribbling precum. I was on top and she whispered in my ear. "Oh Andrew I have been waiting so long to feel your young hard cock in my wet pussy. Please be gentle with me and make me cum on your beautiful hard cock."

I sucked her nipples harder and she closed her eyes and asked Andrew to bite her there gently. I felt her mature buttocks and she sighed with delight. I came and shot my load into her big wet pussy.

"Oh Andrew that was so good, now stay hard and make me cum." She sighed.

I tried but went soft. "I wish you were him, he would stay hard." She uttered.

I got her vibrator from our room and she masturbated as I watched her cum to a loud guttural orgasm in Andrew's bed.

We got dressed and watched some TV until he came home and he went straight to bed. She told him that she had been in his room to tidy up and he was OK with that. We also went to bed and discussed him; we talked about little else and got so excited by the fantasy.

Another day dawned and he wasn't going to college today but working at home, so I left her in the bathroom and him in bed with his door closed. Margaret and I kissed passionately before I left and I asked her to keep me updated during the day. She agreed and I left for work.

About 11 am she called me and said she had some exciting news and did I want to hear it.

"Of course I do, I will go down to my car so we can chat privately."

She then told me about the morning's events.

"I finished in the bathroom and went to go downstairs but noticed his bedroom door was slightly open so I peeped in. He was lying there asleep but the quilt was not coving him fully. John, I could see his naked cock and balls. He was semi-erect I think, as it was a little bent and my word, what a beautiful specimen. It's huge, long and thick and circumcised. He is shaved and his balls look lovely and tight and quite big too."

"What did you do?"

"Nothing, I just went and got breakfast for myself. It wasn't long before I heard him in the bathroom, so I went to look in his bedroom to see if there were any tissues in his bin and there were, all wet and sticky. They smelt so good, John and it made me very wet between my legs."

"Yes and anything else."

"He went out to the shops and guess what, he left his phone on his bed, so I had a little look and he had taken more photos of me in my night dress and there was a video of him masturbating looking at my photos on his television screen. His right hand slowly stroking his big hard young cock and the other hand must have been holding his phone. He shot his load all over his belly and groaned 'Oh Margaret' as he came. There was so much cum and it shot a foot into the air. I was so turned on I had to go and pleasure myself."

"Oh wow, that young man was masturbating thinking of fucking you Margaret, how do you feel about that?"

"I am so excited, what can I do to get him to fuck me, john?" she said.

"We need to think about this so he makes the move don't we. Is he still at the shops?"

"Yes John but I don't know for how long, what shall I do?"

"Be patient Margaret, the right moment will come, I'm sure, let me think about it." was my reply.

We ended our call and I went back to my desk and thought long and hard. My cock was hard and my nervous were on edge. My heart was pounding thinking of Margaret and Andrew together. I want to hear about their sex when they have it and even watch if I can.

I phoned her at my lunchtime, about 1 pm but there was no answer. "What could that mean," I thought. "Maybe she has gone shopping or to visit a friend." My plan was that she should let him catch her undressed crossing from the bathroom to our bedroom or perhaps catch him naked in the bathroom or his bedroom. Hoping this would spark off a reaction from him, but she would have to be a little more assertive.

I phoned again at about 3 pm, still no answer. I didn't leave a message but decided to wait until I arrived home from work and let her update me. I couldn't concentrate on my work, I just kept imagining what might have happen today in our house.

I was in a meeting in the afternoon and when I came out at about 5 pm, I checked my phone and there was a text message from Margaret. "I have something exciting to tell you when you get home from work. Love you. XXX"

Oh, my word, my heart pounded and my stomach was full of butterflies, what had happened today? I didn't waste any time in getting home and found Margaret in the kitchen preparing dinner. "Well, what have you got to tell me, Margaret?" I asked in a whisper as I kissed her firmly on her lips. Her mouth opened and our tongues met.

She pulled away and replied again in a whisper. I want to confess to you what happened today, I have been very naughty and I need to tell you all about it, but not until we go to bed later. I want to see your reaction when we are in bed together." She groped my cock and balls and I was already hard just anticipating her story of today's events.

"Please tell me a little now." I pleaded.

"Well he came in from his run and I was at the kitchen sink and he did something which left me in no doubt that he wanted to play." She started.

"More please." I replied.

"No John, wait until later."

"Where is Andrew now?" I asked.

"He's in his room sleeping I think. Just act naturally as if nothing has happened please John."

She called Andrew to come down for his dinner and I spoke to him about his day and he claimed to have had a good day with his run, lectures and then studying at home. He looked at Margaret as she served dinner and I noticed she was wearing a top, which covered her cleavage, maybe not to tempt him to stare. He certainly did look closely at the curve of her breasts under her blouse and her wide bottom as she walked away from the dinner table. His hands were beneath the table probably adjusting his erection. The meal was great as always; my wife is a very good cook. She went to clear up and Andrew went to help her in the kitchen and I sat in the living room reading and listening carefully, but all was quiet out there. Eventually he came and sat with us to watch television and kept glancing over to Margaret, I pretended not to notice. His hands were in his lap clasping his phone most of the evening. Maybe he took some photos of her legs as she sat there. At about 10 pm he went off to bed and no doubt look at her photos and to masturbate thinking of her.

I immediately asked her to tell me the exciting news but she declined and said "I will tell you when we get into bed because I want to see the reaction when I tell you the story."

I said, "OK" and got up to go to bed. She felt my cock as I passed her but I was not erect.

She said, "I will soon change that." My heart beat faster and my stomach was in turmoil, my mouth went dry and I couldn't speak. I was going into the unknown and was so excited. Would it be disappointing news or what? Possibly nothing really exciting happened. Would I be jealous? Would she regret what had happened if anything?

I got ready for bed and got in, naked as usual and then she followed later after she had completed her routine. She was naked in bed too. We always sleep naked. She pulled the quilt off me and left me laying there with my semi-hard penis in full view.

"I want to see you get hard!" she said. "I have been very naughty today, John and to cut a long story short, he started it and I let him have his way."

"I want to hear every detail, not a shortened version, come on, how, when and where did it start?"

"I was in the kitchen at the sink when he came back from his run; he was all hot and sweaty, just wearing his shorts and t shirt, and he wanted a drink. I was between the sink and the island where, as you know there is not much space. He squeezed past me to get to the cupboard to find a glass and as he did that he put his hands on my hips and brushed past me. I felt his cock, John, it wasn't hard but it brushed against my bottom. As he opened the cupboard he turned and smiled at me and I smiled back. That was the signal, I believe for his next action."

"Oh fuck what was that?" I exclaimed.

"He came back to the sink and reached across to fill the glass with water and as he leaned into me his cock pressed against my hip. It was still not hard but less flaccid than before. I thought, this is it, I must not miss this opportunity so a pressed back towards him. He took a long swig from his glass of water then he moved to a position immediately behind me, still holding his glass over the sink. Both his arms were around me and he then put the glass down on the side and placed his hands on my hips again. His cock was in the crack between my buttocks and growing steadily. He must have been bending at his knees to place it there. He pressed into me and I pressed back, it grew harder and he adjusted it with his hand and he then whispered in my ear, 'are you ok with this?' I replied again in a whisper that I was."

"Where were his hands now?" I inquired.

"He was feeling around my hips, buttocks and upper thighs and then he moved to my belly and midriff, the back of his hand brushed the underside of my breasts and then to my lower belly but he kept away from my private parts. He was kissing my neck and my ears and whispering how much he dreamed of this day and how he hoped and prayed that I would not stop him as he wanted to thrill me. A boy of eighteen wanting to thrill me. He was so gentle but firm with his touch. I moved my hands behind me and felt his young muscular thighs and just let my fingers feel under his shorts as he continued to press his hard cock into my buttocks."

"Oh wow this is so hot Margaret, what happened then?" I asked.

"I was afraid someone would see us through the window, so I turned and took his hand and led him into the living room where no one could look in. His cock was sticking out making a tent in his shorts and his face was deeply flushed as was mine."

"What were you wearing?" i asked.

"My yellow summer dress which I bought last year for our holiday, you know the one; it is thin cotton and has straps."

"Is it quite short?" I asked.

"No, not really it's quite modest; it falls just below my knees. You always say you like me in it as it shows off my breasts and my cleavage and bottom as well as enhancing my waist." I replied.

"Oh yes I know the one, nice, I bet he loved it. Why were you not wearing it when I got home?"

"Ah that is another story which I will tell you later. Your cock is looking quite stiff already, are you enjoying the build up?"

"Yes, I can't wait to hear more, carry on please." I replied in a husky voice. My mouth was dry.

"Well, he looked me up and down very sheepishly and told me that I am the most beautiful sexy woman he knows and I replied, 'thank you' and told him how flattered I was to have such a compliment from a young man. I sat on the sofa and beckoned him to stand in front of me and I stroked his young muscular calves and thighs and slipped my hands up under his shorts, but not too far. I was staring at that tent in his shorts. I then pushed my hands up under his t-shirt and stroked his manly chest and abdomen. He opened his mouth drooling as I did it. I watched as he looked down the top of my dress but he did not reach out. I then stood and kissed his mouth and opened mine and he pushed his tongue inside. We kissed passionately and I let me hands wander all over his back and chest and buttocks. He just hugged me but I could feel his erection pressing hard against my belly."

"I then sat down again and took the waist band of his shorts and pulled it out so that I could look and see his penis. It was there in all its glory with his pee hole staring up at me all slick and wet from his precum."

"I lowered his shorts and his penis stood in front of me. It was long and thick, straight and circumcised. The head was scarlet and the large veins stood out so. His testicles were large too and tight, and he had trimmed his pubic hair. I used my thumb to remove the precum and licked it. It tasted lovely, sweet and sticky and salty. He groaned and twitched. I then surrounded the rigid cylinder with my right hand fingers and stroked gently. My left hand cupped and gently squeezed his balls. He sighed and groaned some more. He just continued to look at my hand and then my face and then down my sundress. He reached forward and gently pulled the top of my dress towards him revealing my cleavage and bra covered breasts."

"Which bra were you wearing Margaret?" I asked.

"This one," I replied revealing my bra under my top. (It was part of a set bought by my husband, lace, balcony, pushing up, not padded, purple and pretty.)

"Were you wearing the knickers from that set?" I asked.

"Yes I was." I lifted my skirt to show him my shorts style panties also in lace and purple.

"He looked at my tits with wide eyes and then stroked my upper chest and my rising mounds above my bra with the back of his hand. I continued with my gentle stroking but felt him tense and he groaned my name and then he shuddered and groaned and spewed a line of thick white semen onto my chest and bra and dress. He sent more and more in strong spurts until all that was left was a dribble dripping into my lap. I have never seen so much cum John, even when you were young you didn't produce as much as he did."

"He apologised and looked so sad that he had cum so soon, but I reassured him that I knew he would cum quickly and was delighted to witness him shooting all that semen over me. I think he was satisfied that I was not disappointed when I told him that he would soon get hard again and then he could satisfy me."

"Carry on I love this, what happened next?"

"I licked his cock head clean and then continued to stroke him. He went a little soft and then started to become fully erect very soon. I sucked his cock and felt his buttocks and thighs but he now wanted to take charge. He became restless and started to push the straps of my dress and bra over my shoulders and reveal more of my bra covered breasts, John. He reached around my back and undid my bra straps and let it slowly descend so that he saw more of the objects of his desire. He finally had a full view of all including my erect nipples."

"Did you continue to stroke him while he undressed you?"

"Yes, but eventually he pulled me to my feet so my dress fell down to my waist and he removed my dangling bra and he knelt on the floor and latched his lips onto my nipples one at a time and he sucked me so hard that i had to ask him to be a little more gentle. You know I like it hard but he was getting too enthusiastic, sucking and biting. His hands now started to explore my legs; it was so exciting I could feel myself getting very wet. His hands started at my ankles and stroked my calves and my knees and then my thighs, teasing me but by not touching my knickers. The back of his hand gently, briefly passed over my pouting vulva and his finger tips just went under my knickers again briefly."

amorone
amorone
237 Followers