We Have a Student Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amorone
amorone
237 Followers

I listened closely to every word she said. My cock was so hard by now and I was trying not to touch, as I know I would cum if I did. This was so exciting.

"He looked up at me and asked if he would be allowed to indulge himself, to which I replied 'yes, of course whatever you wish.' He lifted my dress and surveyed my thighs and my knickers' covered bottom and then turned me around and looked at my front, my mon venus and my belly. He pulled me to him, I held my dress and he proceeded to inhale my aromas and kiss me and lick me all over my belly and through my knickers my pubes and then my arse."

I couldn't help myself anymore and wanked to ejaculation and shot my load onto my stomach as Margaret continued the story. I gradually went limp and she stared at my flaccid penis and said, "His would have remained erect." She cleaned up my semen with a tissue and continued the account from earlier today.

"John, he was so hard, his cock was pointing at forty five degrees towards the ceiling, and bobbed about as he moved on his knees. He then pulled my knickers down and I stepped out of them. He slipped his fingers between my thighs and gently persuaded me to move my feet apart. His fingers stoked my inner thighs and gradually slipped upwards to that most sacred of parts, my pouting, dribbling vulva. His thumbs gently opened me and he looked deeply into my opening. He then gently eased his forefinger inside and probed me; then two fingers and finally three. I could feel him massaging my labia and my vagina. He breathed in my aromas and licked his fingers which were slick with my juices."

I was getting hard again listening to her description of what Andrew was doing to her and pleasing her so much.

"What happened next Margaret?" I pleaded. I was inpatient to hear more.

"He stood and bent his legs and pressed his hard cock against my pubic area and then pushed it downwards so that he could slip it between my legs. Oh, now I could feel the extent of his size and hardness against my very sensitive pussy. There was no way he could enter me in this position so he took my shoulders and eased me to the sofa. I laid there on my back and he removed my dress with a little help from me. He made me comfortable with a cushion behind my head and all this time I watched his manhood bouncing around with a dribble of precum glistening at the tip and his magnificent young testicles swaying with every movement."

"Andrew asked me if I was comfortable and prepared to go through with his penetrating me and I said that I was. He got on his knees between my legs which he had opened wide, one leg on the sofa cushions and the other partly overhanging the edge of the sofa. He moved closer to me and held his penis against my outer labia and gently pushed against my very receptive vagina. I helped a little with his direction but he was soon deep inside me. I was so wet he slipped in easily despite his width. Oh, it was heaven, you know I love to be fucked but he was different so hard and so thick that he filled my cavity. He gently thrust in and then out to the extent where he exited my pussy and then back in to where I swear I could feel him against my cervix. His testicles slapped against my buttocks. He began to get agitated and I though he will cum soon, so I asked him to withdraw and lick my pussy, for me to enjoy that act."

"He moved back so that his head was between my legs and he licked me from the lowest part of my pussy to my clit and pubes. He continued to do this with emphasis on my clit for some minutes. He then rose and got a cushion to put under my bottom and I asked him to cover that cushion with a towel from the bathroom to protect it from our juices. He did this and I again observed happily his cock bobbing about as he walked away from me and on his return. He resumed his assault on my pussy sucking my labia right into his mouth and then licking and sucking my clit. His tongue drifted back and forth and up and down eventually touching my anus. This, as you know John, I love and he tentatively touched me there and I did not object so he became more courageous and licked me there more and more until her eventually pushed his tongue hard against the entrance. I was in ecstasy and felt a climax rising within my belly. I gently lifted his head so that his tongue was in contact with my erect clit and he pressed hard until I came with a mini orgasm which I wish had lasted longer."

I laid there in awe listening to my wife relating this tale of pure fantasy to me and hardly believing this had happened and she was telling me every detail. "Oh wow, I love you so much Margaret, please continue, this is awesome," were my whispered words. My cock was becoming erect again.

"I grunted to Andrew, 'I want you inside me again.'

He asked me to get on my hands and knees on the floor, which I did and her positioned himself at my rear. I felt his manhood pressing against my buttocks and he rubbed it between them which again was sensational as he was touching my arse hole with his hard young cock. He reached beneath me and fondled my hanging tits and squeezed my burning nipples, he stroked my belly down to my pubes and then held onto my hips as I assisted his entrance to my cunt. It slipped inside right as far as my depth would allow him."

"His words were hoarse and stuttering, 'oh fuck this is heaven,' he exclaimed. 'I have never enjoyed anything as much as fucking you, Margaret, please never let this stop.' I pushed back as her pushed forward and he again stroked my body all over. He felt my buttocks with both hands and then ventured between my legs to finger my pussy with his cock still inside. He pinched my clit sending an electric shock right through my whole body."

"I asked him to withdraw before he came again, as I had a plan to ensure my complete satisfaction today. He did as I asked and knelt behind me. I asked him to lie on his back on the rug, which he did. His cock was again standing upright and tending to lean back towards his belly. We were both naked now and I knelt beside him and dangled my tits over his chest and he grabbed them. I told him to let go and I then rubbed my tits all over his chest and his belly avoiding his cock. I then moved sideways and rubbed them over his thighs. I looked at his cock and it was now standing upright with a drip of precum leaking from the pee hole. I then rubbed my tits all over his cock and balls. It bounced as my pendulous breasts collided with his manhood."

"You like that John, so I guessed he would too. He seemed to be in some sort of trance, eyes closed and totally relaxed. I wanted to suck his big thick cock but was afraid to in case he ejaculated before I had had my way with that monster."

"What happened next?" John asked as he stroked his cock.

"I straddled his thighs, facing him with my hands stroking his chest and belly. I rubbed my wet gaping pussy all over his thighs leaving a trail of my juices behind. He sighed and opened his eyes and smiled and then pulled a face, which indicated he was ecstatic. He reached forward to feel my dangling tits and squeeze my erect nipples. I moved forward and rested my open pussy on his shaft and I felt it twitch as I let my weight fall on to that hard as steel rod. I gently rubbed my pussy up and down his cock and then lifted my body to allow a free hand to rub his cock head against my dangling labia."

"Oh fuck Margaret this is too much for me I will have to cum again." John gasped, so I took his cock in my hand and rubbed hard till he shot his cum onto his belly as he lay there.

"There," I uttered as he lay back in satisfied mode. "Better now?"

"Oh yes Margaret, this is awesome, please carry on. I wish I had been there to watch."

I continued.

"I gently lowered myself on to that pole and adjusted my position to allow smooth entry. I engulfed him in a matter of seconds and his eyes closed again as he enjoyed the soft silky experience of my soaking wet channel. He now struggled to hold on to his ejaculation, he grimaced, so I gripped the base of his shaft tightly to assist in prolonging this experience."

"I knew it was time for me to act to get the most from this union. I rose and fell on his cock slowly at first and then faster and faster as my orgasmic feeling swelled in my belly. My tits were wobbling and swinging and my belly and thighs were rippling with the gyration. I slowed and worked my hips back and forth, rocking which caused more quivering and swaying of my middle aged body."

"I felt him twitch again and again and then I felt the gush of his semen inside me. He grunted 'sorry Margaret' and I just carried on with my work. I was overcome by his orgasm and my climax began, lasting many seconds from deep inside me to my toes and my lips. The sensation was amazing. John."

"That hard, huge young cock inside me was so satisfying and what is more his erection was sustained for many minutes after our orgasms. I fell forward onto his chest and he reached my tits and buried his head between them. I could feel his semen and my juices seeping from my vagina and dribbling down onto his balls. He still remained hard and started to push up me again which he continued to do for some minutes but to his disappointment his erection began to subside and with all the activity it slipped from inside me followed by a gush of sticky liquid."

"I gently rose revealing my soaking pussy and embarrassed by my hanging breasts and wobbling belly and looked down upon his beautiful young male torso, John, and I went to wash myself and dress. When I returned he had vanished to his room, also to dress and prepare for the remainder of his day. We chatted before he left and he asked 'when can we do this again, Margaret?'

"My response was, 'let's wait and see, take our time and play it cool, as we need to be sure John doesn't get wind of our activities, but rest assured I want to do this again, as I enjoyed it so much, how about you Andrew?' And his reply was a very positive, 'so do I, I would so love to fuck you again' with a gleam in his eyes."

"He left for college and I got on with my chores." I concluded.

"Oh wow Margaret, I would love to watch you two perform, do you think that would be possible?"

amorone
amorone
237 Followers