We Have The Builders In Ch. 03

Story Info
A wife discovers the joy of public masturbation.
2.7k words
4.16
31.2k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was not long before she had discovered web sites that provided a person the opportunity to use a web camera. She had no burning desire to watch men masturbating, though of course there was ample opportunity to do just that -- and it was impossible to avoid seeing an erect cock, even if she had resisted it (which she didn't).

She was surprised at how keen men were to expose themselves to her, but the more discerning ones wanted to see her watching, often simply to confirm that they were being viewed by a woman and not yet another horny male -- she found the number of men with 'bi-curious' tendencies unbelievable!

Of course there was no way that she was going to let anyone see her face, but she didn't think that letting them see her cleavage would be a risk. It was very apparent that a little cleavage generated a great deal of interest and she resisted the many requests to take off her clothes and show her breasts, but a desire was building inside her that would inevitably need some kind of release!

Finally she succumbed to pressure, or so she told herself. She didn't just strip, but wore a thin cotton top and no bra, she chatted with her camera on and it was strange how seeing the clear shape of her breasts through the top on her own screen aroused her more than the lewd comments made, but knowing they could see her nipples erect was why they were so stiff!

It was incredible to think that hundreds of people had seen the same view, out of their sight she felt the wetness of her panties clinging to her mound as her fingers probed. She began to imagine being watched masturbating and this sped her quickly to a shuddering orgasm, which encouraged her to take things further!

She decided that her first real showing would be free from the chair and keyboard, and free from fear of recognition. She would cover her face, using a mask she had worn to a fancy dress party, a whiskered cat's face secured with a band of elastic. Her bedroom, especially her bed, was unlikely to be recognised by anyone except her husband. Lighting was provided by table lamps, it would be too low to see any detail of the room in any case.

She spent some time securing the web cam to a chair positioned alongside the bed, but the most difficult problem was the position of the computer. After rooting around in her husband office, she found an extension lead for the USB cable - problem solved!

Although she considered it, she decided she wouldn't cheat by recording and then showing a video -- she knew that it just wouldn't be so exciting if nobody was watching her 'live'!

She'd found a web site that allowed the creation of a virtual 'room' of people to chat and if it was your own room, you could password control access to the room.

But that wouldn't stop people seeing her web cam anyway and in any case she didn't want to limit the numbers. She would create her own room, so there would be no one interfering, but she would not do anything that would prevent anyone watching. It was so much more exciting, she thought, to know that strangers would be seeing her.

She wasn't afraid of people who knew her seeing her, as she didn't think there would be a risk of recognition, but she also thought that if someone who knew her did see, they would have to explain why they were looking anyway. She also found the idea of someone who knew her seeing her very arousing! If only she could know someone who knew her was watching, but they didn't know she knew (although she was alone, she laughed out loud! All of that was getting very confusing!).

She had decided to start off just chatting, with no camera. She wanted to arouse interest and then forget about the keyboard, switch on the camera and go to the bed. She would read the comments afterward.

She found it so exciting preparing! It was like a first date, or perhaps the date when she knew her date was going to see her underwear, not that it was easy to recall that kind of date!

She showered, even sat at her dressing table in her towels, one wrapped around her body, one on her head, doing her makeup as if she were going out. She brushed and then dried her hair with the hairdryer and then selected her underwear, realising as she did that she needed to refresh her collection.

Looking through her underwear she realised she was becoming aroused, she just felt so naughty, especially in the middle of the day.

She decided to keep things simple with a pair of black panties and a matching bra. She admired herself in the full length mirror, 'mmm not too bad for a middle aged mum!' she said aloud, pushing her breasts together to deepen an already significant cleavage and rubbing her nipples with the palms of her hands to stiffen them, it felt good and her right hand slid down over a slightly rounded belly and she pressed her fingertips to the panties, she couldn't resist sliding her fingertips up and down to create a camel toe....'mmm so good!' she exclaimed and giggled, 'I better save that for later' she said.

She sat down at the computer and typed the site address into her browser,, logged on and created her room. It was called 'exhibitionist wife' (with an underscore between the words to meet the sites requirements for room names!).

She activated the web cam on the site, checking all they could see was her bed. It seemed to be a sufficient allure, as the room soon swelled to capacity, she had set it to 150.

She knew others could see her video even if they didn't join the room, but she would now wind the people in the room up before she put on her mask and climbed onto the bed. The thought of what she was about to do was arousing her so much she had to fight to resist masturbating furiously at the keyboard, but she valiantly resisted, though she could not resist squeezing her breasts together and stimulating her nipples her with her forearms! 'Stop that you dirty slut!' she said aloud to herself, and saying that aroused her even more.

The room was flooded with people begging as usual! The promise of the bed was causing a furore and she controlled the room, so there were none of the usual irritating threats of 'no directing or you'll be booted' from people who seemed to delight on ruining the flow. He private messaging was off, so everyone was begging her to 'go private'! Why on earth they imagined she would want to do that when her room was call 'Exhibitionist wife' she couldn't guess.

She announced that she would be on the bed in ten minutes, using a label that appeared floating when people's cursors were over her video. In the room, she typed 'I'm going to enjoy myself imagining you all watching, I won't be able to see you, or see any directions you give, concentrate on describing what you see and what you would like to do, things I can enjoy reading afterward. If I like what you write, I might contact you some time.'

It was a deliberate encouragement ploy, but she was unlikely to follow up any individual, it was the exhibitionist in her that was driving her now! The comments were building up to a sexual frenzy, if it had not been a 'virtual' room, there is no doubt that a massive cum fest orgy would have broken out! She was becoming incredibly aroused by the lewd suggestions being made, there were men and women and some were already on their web cams masturbating, male and female genitalia visible in the most clinical fashion.

She would definitely try to do some of the things being suggested and at one point went to fetch her vibrators (stupidly forgotten!). She had two, one normal flesh coloured and relatively small vibrator she called her 'torpedo' (always sank her amidships!) and the other was a large vibrating dildo, a huge cock that barely fitted and always needed a lot of lubrication, but was incredibly satisfying. She put them on the bed, realising too late that she would have been seen on camera!

She sat back at the computer and sure enough, they'd seen her, the comments were both lewd and were highly complimentary, but there was no indication that anyone she might know had recognised her! Oddly, she actually felt a little disappointed!

Well, now it was time, she typed it 'it's time' and it was as if a silence had fallen. All typing stopped!

She felt incredibly excited, more aroused than she had ever felt before and the wetness between her legs was testament to that! In some of the stories she had read recently she had thought the descriptions of the flow of a woman's fluids down her legs when she was aroused to be an exaggeration of reality, but she was now so wet it felt as if she had peed herself. Her panties and her thighs were wet to her touch.

She slipped the elastic of the mask over her head and pulled the cats face down over her own and, transformed, she slid catlike onto the bed. She could see the screen and see herself, though small and distant.

She had a thought and slipped back off the bed again in as feline a manner as she could. She saw that the text window was scrolling very quickly, but deliberately avoided reading comments. She opened the video to full screen and her monitor was filled with a view of her bed and when she slithered back on the bed, it was filled with a pussy cat wearing black bra and panties!

She lay on her front, facing the screen and it was a side view of her that filled it. The profile of her face was hidden by the mask, which she thought was lucky as she had forgotten that the camera was at the side of the bed when she had planned to wear the mask.

At first she felt a little silly and didn't quite know how to start, but then she thought about the number of people who would be seeing just what she could see on the screen. She pushed herself up onto her elbows and turned to face the camera, turning her head to look at the screen she saw this pussy cat had a deep cleavage, and it deepened as she drew her arms together.

She decided to waste no time and hooked her thumbs into the bra cups, and with a little difficulty as her elbows were supporting her, she pulled the bra down to allow her breasts to pop out. They hung down but as they were still supported by the bra, her nipples pointed forward. She thought it looked very erotic and hoped her audience approved.

She twisted around so that her backside was pointing at the camera, spread her knees so that the camera view was through her legs and pulled the bra above her breasts so they were hanging, swinging, and could be seen from the rear. She reached one hand back between her legs and felt the black strip between her round pale buttocks with her fingers, the material was soaked and as she pressed it, it slipped easily inside her pussy lips.

It felt wonderful and, she thought, it looked deliciously obscene. She had to resist fingering too much as she knew she was right on the edge of orgasm already.

She sat up and pulled off her bra, tossing it away and proceeded to fondle and lift her breasts, massaging them roughly, she tried but failed to reach either nipple with her mouth. She would be able to reach them if she could extend her tongue but the mask prevented it, so she pulled the cats face up above her mouth and this time was able to flick her nipples with the tip of her tongue.

Her left nipple was more sensitive than her right so she concentrated on that one, holding her left breast up with her left hand she licked and flicked it. Her right hand had stolen down to her panties and she was sliding her finger tips along the barely visible strip of the black panties which were deep in the cleft formed by her swollen pussy lips.

She had to stop as again she needed to keep her orgasm from engulfing her, but it was closer this time. She nearly went over the edge!

She reached for her dildo and began licking the shaft with her tongue extended and making exaggerated head movements, she wanted them to know how much she liked to suck and lick cock.

She slipped her lips over the knob end and pretended it was fucking her mouth, she pushed the dildo so it pressed into the inside of her mouth and could be seen bulging from the outside but realised the cats mask would be hiding that.

Suddenly and almost to her own surprise, she dragged off the cats mask and looked full into the camera! It felt so incredibly liberating and so dirty to be sucking a dildo publically and with her identity completely revealed, she only wished it was a real cock.

Now she turned back toward the camera and slipped her feet off the bed planting them on the carpet either side of its lens, she checked the view on her monitor and saw it was filled with her upper thighs. Her panties were a black strip like a road between her engorged pussy lips.

She hooked her fingers, elegant pink varnished nails gleaming wetly, under the black satin and dragged the panties out and over her lips to expose the pink wetness of her aroused pussy completely.

She slid the shaft of the dildo between her lips, from widened pseudo ball end to the knob end and back, the shaft glistening wetly. She did this a few times, avoiding her hooded clitoris, it felt so good and she knew if it touched the wrong place -- the right place -- she would orgasm. They would no doubt be begging, or directing, her to insert it in to her pussy, her cunt she thought, and she so wanted to fuck herself with it! She said the words out loud, 'I think I should fuck my cunt with my dildo,' she said, saying the words made her wish she had her audience in the room with her.

She rested the knob end of the dildo on her pussy, nestling on her soft wet petals, then she began to increase the pressure and slowly the petals parted and the dildo was pressing into her. Stretching her it felt so good, so big, it was filling her. She watched the monitor and saw bubbles in the fluid being squeezed out as the shaft entered deeper and she realised that she could see her face too.

Her mouth was hanging open, she had been so concentrating and so focussed she hadn't noticed and closed it quickly, strangely more embarrassed about that than about what she was doing! Even lubricated as she was, the dildo was tight, she would not be able to slide it in and out so she left it sticking out obscenely and reached for her 'torpedo. She twisted it on and it buzzed like an angry bee. She touched her nipples with it, but she was too sensitive to be able to stand that, so she rested it against the inside of a leg. Though near but not touching her pussy lips, she felt the sensation reach her clitoris through vibration transmitted through her body. Then the first orgasm hit her and she saw her hips thrusting, her buttocks lifting from the bed, the dildo sticking out of her.

It was if she were enjoying an explicit porn movie. But this was no movie, this was her, for real, she WAS the porn movie and another wave of her orgasm hit her and another...

To be continued...