We Have This Problem

Story Info
Young ladies with a problem seek a solution.
4.8k words
4.48
39.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,510 Followers

I'm a photographer and quite a good one. While I'm willing to take on all sorts of work my preferred focus is on wildlife photography. Not exactly a field in which you'll earn big bucks, but I get by.

One of the things about wildlife photography is that you can't wait for the wildlife to come to you. They couldn't give a damn about having their picture taken. If you want to take it you have to go where they are, and do it discretely, or they won't be there any longer.

That's what I was currently doing. Strolling through the far reaches of a national park and sneaking up on various animals and birds. Even using a telephoto lens you still have to work at it. Right now, however, taking pictures wasn't on my mind. Taking food was.

I'd spotted a nice camping area earlier and now I returned to it. The weather was hot so I didn't see any need to pitch a tent. I'd just use my sleeping bag. Not being entirely reckless I intended to hang a few bells up around my camping site before I retired for the night. While most animals would avoid people you got the occasional curious beast who was best persuaded to be elsewhere. Arranging for a bell to ring was generally enough to send them scampering in a different direction. (Except where monkeys are concerned. They steal the bells.)

I was enjoying some dinner when three hikers came into view. Spotting me they had a quick chat amongst themselves and then approached me, asking if I minded if they shared the camp site.

"No skin off my nose," I assured them. "I don't own the site so you're welcome."

I might not have been quite so welcome to the average hiker but these three seemed to nice people. Maybe I'm just prejudiced where young ladies are concerned. The girls looked to be about twenty. There was one girl with blondish hair while the other two were definitely brunettes. All of them were what you would call fair of face, with quite attractive figures. The last didn't really surprise me. You don't often get fat hikers and when you did meet them they tended to be around the camping areas at the edges of the park. I've yet to meet the fat camper who wants to hike ten miles to his camping site.

The girls unrolled their sleeping bags on the far side of the fire, obviously not going to bother with a tent. There was a lot of chattering going on. I don't know what they were talking about but it was certainly something that had them giggling and nudging each other.

They used my fire to cook themselves some dinner and introduced themselves while they ate. They were Celia, Becky, and Darcy. They were currently at university, going on this camping trip between semesters.

I couldn't help but feel that they had something on their minds. Knowing girls it was some devious plan and I was now involved in it for some reason. I didn't think they were going to try to mug me, they just weren't the type, but I fitted in with their plans somehow.

After eating they continued to sit and talk to me, every so often looking at each other and either nudging or giggling. Suspicious much?

Eventually Darcy, who seemed to be their de facto leader, broached the subject that they had on their mind.

"Um, Michael, we have this little problem," she said. "We were wondering if you could help us out?"

"Umm?" I said noncommittally.

"You see, Becky behaved really badly earlier."

"It was an accident," Becky put in hastily.

"Yeah, you got caught," was Celia's dry observation, at which Becky blushed.

"Anyway," said Darcy, raising her voice over the others. "We came to an agreement that Becky needs to be punished. She won't respect anything we might do so we talked it over and we decided that you should punish her for us."

"Really? How fascinating," I said, desperate not to roll around laughing. "Becky, you've been a very naughty girl and you can now consider yourself severely reprimanded."

"Not like that," scoffed Celia. "We've already chosen a fitting punishment."

"And that is?" I asked, feeling wary.

"We'll have you spank her," said Darcy smiling happily.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me," I said softly.

"No. Honestly. We voted on it and that's what we decided. So will you do it for us?"

"Oh, you voted on it," I said sarcastically. "Did Becky get to cast a vote, perchance?"

"Of course," said Darcy, sounding indignant, and I could see Becky nodding. "We're not bullies. The vote was three nil in favour of a spanking and you doing it."

I flicked a glance at Becky and she was still nodding, with a really smug smile on her face.

"I don't suppose it occurred to you that if I was spanking a young lady I'd want to spank her bare bottom?"

"Naturally," said Celia. "How else? It will be a pleasure to watch Becky getting spanked that way."

"Uh-huh. Ah, I don't suppose that you thought about the fact that I might get all excited, what with my having my hands on her bare bottom, and I might take unconscionable liberties?"

Becky still looked smug when I said that but Celia just looked a trifle confused.

"Celia, you dope, he's hinting that he might rape Becky after he spanks her," snapped Darcy.

"Oh. Well that's OK. We get to watch that as well."

"Really?" I said in a dry voice. "And what does Becky have to say about that possibility?"

"That's a chance I have to take, I guess," she said with perfect equanimity, her little smile not changing one iota.

Fucking hell. They could not be serious. I'm effectively offering to rape the girl and she's shrugging and saying go for it. Were they all certifiable? Was I, because I was considering it?

"I'll tell you what," I said. "The pair of you strip Becky and I'll consider the matter. And by strip I mean one hundred percent naked."

"No need," said Becky. "I can take my own clothes off."

"No doubt you can but I just told the others to do it. You will shut up and do as you're told." I said that pleasantly but put enough bite into it to let her know I was serious. She blinked and lost her smirk. About time, too.

If I was calling their bluff it failed miserably. The three of them were giggling like hyenas as Darcy and Celia got busy and undressed Becky. She just stood there, letting them strip her, making no attempt to hide her body from my view.

It was a very nice view, too. Her body was trim and athletic and padded in all the right places. Her breasts stood out proudly, and they had a lot to be proud of. She had some curls in the centre of her mons with a tinge of shorter fur surrounding it, giving me the impression that she shaved to suit a bikini. (A rather small bikini.) Her nipples, I noticed, were already erect, expecting action of some sort. Her face had a faint blush to it, but I felt that was from excitement, not embarrassment, not that she had anything to be embarrassed about with a body like that.

Part of my contemplating doing the spanking had included where to do it. The camping site I'd picked was a grassy area where a creek took a fairly sharp turn. I suspected that the creek would have quite a flow of water in the spring, especially if there'd been a lot of snow and rain higher up. The area we were in would have been carved out by the creek when it ran full, overflowing its banks. Most loose soil had long been washed away leaving a minor covering where even grass was finding it hard to grow. Included in those small floods were occasional rocks, pushed along the creek over the course of years. A number of those rocks, worn smooth by the water and the bouncing along the creek, had washed up and were scattered around our camping site. There was a nice smooth boulder not far from where I'd tossed my sleeping bag, a boulder at just the right height for me to sit on comfortably.

I strolled over to the boulder and stood next to it.

"If you're going to panic and run away then now is the time. If not, come here."

Becky started making her way towards me, her smile still on her face. That smile sort of dribbled away, leaving her blank faced as I calmly undid my trousers and pushed them down.

"What are you doing?" she demanded. "Spanking, remember?"

"I remember," I said soothingly. "I also remember the warning I gave. Now you'll have a subtle reminder about what might take place once the spanking is over. Oh, and something to hang onto while being spanked."

The look on her face was delicious. It was one thing to be blasé about a potential event. It was something else to see the equipment relevant to that event on display, ready for action.

I sat carefully on the boulder, pleased to find that while warm from the sun it wasn't over-heated. Jumping up and down yelping with a burned backside would totally ruin the ambience of the occasion. I patted my lap, indicating she should approach. She seemed a trifle reluctant.

"Ah, you're not really going to try to, ah, to rape me afterwards, are you?" she asked.

"If you go through with this knowing what my intentions are I don't think you can call it rape," I pointed out. "My intentions, by the way, are about one hundred percent in favour of raping you afterwards. I mean have consensual sex with you afterwards. If you don't want to risk betting against what is probably a sure thing maybe you'd better go."

She glared at me and then turned to glance back at her friends. They were both looking somewhat shocked, both of them having got an eyeful of my equipment. They were also looking extremely interested, wanting to see what would happen.

Muttering under her breath Becky moved closer to me. One of those peer pressure things, I guess. She wasn't going to back down in front of her friends even if it did mean she was going to be doing some unexpected entertainment.

I helped ease her over my lap. When she was lying across it my hand reached underneath her and captured a breast.

"What?" she squeaked at me.

"Be reasonable," I told her. "You're getting spanked of your own free will so I don't need to hold you in place. Seeing I'm not holding you in place I might as well help you feel comfortable by supporting a very nice breast."

I dropped my hand casually onto her bottom, rubbing it, my hand moving in small circles.

"By the way. Whose idea was the spanking and getting me to do it?"

"Darcy's. Why?"

"It's just that I feel I've been deliberately put into an unfortunate position. So I decided that part of what I do to you I'll also do to Darcy. If I just spank you I'll also spank Darcy. If I spank you and then fuck you then I'll skip the spanking for Darcy but certainly give her the fucking. Just as a matter of principle."

"You wouldn't dare," she said, barely breathing the words.

"Well, just remember when you're lying flat on your back, legs wrapped around me, me cock deep inside you, that what I'm daring to do to you I will also be daring to do to Darcy. In the morning, though, so I have a chance to recover."

"I'd tell her. Warn her."

"Please do so. It will give her time to appreciate what's coming her way. Once she knows do you think she might try and persuade you and Celia to run away before I catch her? I bet she doesn't."

I let her digest that for a moment and then lifted my hand and brought it down sharply.

I spanked and she yelped and yipped and whinged. Seeing that I intended to have sex with her after this I made sure I spent a certain amount of time landing some spanks on her pussy. Not hard enough to hurt but certainly hard enough to sting and arouse. Funny thing was that whenever my hand landed there she would gasp but not complain. If anything her legs moved further apart to give me better access.

Seeing I was spanking for effect rather than as a clearly defined punishment I let the spanking go on a little longer than I possibly should have. Her bottom had a nice glow to it but her mound had a decent flush, swelling and flowering, ready for what was coming.

Becky was squirming about a little but not enough to dislodge her from where she lay. About all her squirming really accomplished was to brush her breasts back and forth against my hand, not that I minded.

My hand came down for one final spank, sliding across her bottom and covering her mound. I started rubbing her, checking out how nicely she reacted.

"I'd let you stand up and straddle me," I told her, "but I think it'll have a bigger impact if I push you to the ground and demonstrably force you to accept me."

"What makes you think I'd agree to just meekly straddle you, as you put it," Becky demanded, sounding miffed.

"Um, where's your hand?" I asked her.

"What?" She sounded puzzled and I could practically feel her trying to work out what I meant. Then it registered.

"That means nothing," she said quickly, snatching her hand away from where she'd been clutching hold of my erection. She'd latched onto it almost from the first spank and had been holding it tightly ever since.

"Of course it doesn't," I agreed. "Girls often grab me like that on first meeting me."

"You wish," she muttered and I laughed.

"Not really," I told her. "Can you think how embarrassing that would be, walking down the street and having girls grab me by the privates every time I was introduced. I'd probably finish up having someone snap it off."

She compressed her lips, trying not to giggle. That was OK. While she was concentrating on not finding me amusing I was concentrating on laying her flat on her back, which I accomplished without a struggle. That done I started pushing her legs further apart.

"Come on," she said coaxingly. "You're not really going to, ah. . ."

"I don't see that I have much choice. Look at your friends. They're expecting it. They'd be terribly disappointed if I stopped now."

Becky flung a quick glance at Darcy and Celia, giving them a nasty look when she saw that they were watching, the looks on their faces saying 'Yes. Go for it.'

Then Becky jerked her head back to me with a squeal, finding that while she'd been watching her friends I had been going for it. By the time she was looking back at me my cock was pushing firmly into her. I was leaning over her, plenty of room between us (for the present moment), with my cock already starting its journey. Becky was able to look straight down the length of her body and see me plunging into her, knowing that at the same time her friends had an excellent view of the same thing.

I drove firmly home, her body ready for me, eagerly accepting me. My groin mashed against hers to an exultant cry of, "Yes." It wasn't me or Becky who gave that cry, by the way, but it definitely sounded. I glanced over at our audience, giving them a wink, wondering if Darcy would say the same when it was her body receiving me.

I settled down onto Becky, her body crushed beneath mine, my hands covering her breasts, enjoying the feel of them. After a few moments I started moving on her.

I took it nice and easy at first, letting her get used to the feel of me, and she certainly had the feel of me. Her passage was wet, but tight, and after I'd forced my way along it was wrapped closely around me, clinging to me. Now that I was moving my cock dragged against her, sending shivers of pleasure into me.

Moving back Becky hesitated for a moment and then pushed up to meet me. She didn't try to rush me, just moving at the same deliberate pace that I was setting, her bottom lifting as she pushed her hips firmly towards me. It always seems to me I get more pleasure driving in than pulling back. I'm fairly sure she was feeing the same as she gave a small gasp as I drove in.

I kept it up, a nice firm stroke, my groin slapping firmly against hers as she met me, giving that little gasping sound each time. I was moving a little faster now, but only a little. I saw no reason to finish in a great rush.

I was certainly getting to her now. As well as her little gasp she was goading me softly, pushing harder against me, wanting me to go harder, not actually asking me to, but the message was getting through, and being ignored. I was quite happy with my current progress.

Becky wasn't. She was starting to twist about under me, rubbing her whole body against me, the look on her face demanding I do something to ease her feelings. I picked up the pace a little, a look of satisfaction crossing her face.

It didn't last. Typical woman, give her an inch and she wants another one. Or quite a few more if we're talking about me. Her excitement was increasing but so were her expectations. The look on her face was now saying this is all very nice but what are you waiting for?

Ah, well, I'd been going for a while I guess. Why not give the girl more of a thrill? (Mainly because I couldn't go into reverse. I had to keep going and now the accelerator was jammed on. Couldn't stop it if I tried.)

I was moving faster, hitting her harder, feeling her legs wrapping around me as she clung to me, bucking under me, wanting more of me, not caring if I wanted to give it or not. (Girls can be so selfish at times.) I was now driving in with a will, an explosion imminent, and then I was firing off and she climaxed with a soft wail, shuddering under me, still shaking and muttering even while I was winding down.

I moved off her and just lay there, temporarily buggered. I was done, spent, and finished, unable to give as much as another twitch for a week. Or possibly sooner once I'd had some rest.

Darcy and Celia came over and hauled Becky away, taking her over to their side of the campfire, chattering away like three gabbling monkeys.

"What?" came a scandalized cry from Darcy. "He wouldn't dare!"

Becky must have passed on my little promise. I looked over at Darcy and smiled and she just gave me a stony faced glare. I didn't comment, after all, what could I say? The proof would have to be in deeds, not words.

By the time the girls had finished helping Becky clean-up it was getting dark. All Becky had put on were her undies and she climbed into her sleeping bag like that. Darcy and Celia showed their complete indifference to my presence by stripping down to their own undies, not caring what I might think. (I thought they were both lovely specimens and that I wouldn't mind having one or both of them in my sleeping bag.)

The fire was dying down so I climbed into my own sleeping bag. I was tired enough that I fell asleep right away.

That was a mistake. I woke a number of hours later. There was a nice full moon in a cloudless sky that was full of stars. You don't see stars in the city the way you do out in the country. Too much ambient light. I checked the time and it was one in the morning. What I wanted to do was roll over and go back to sleep. What my body wanted to do was ease my bladder. You can go to sleep if you want to, my bladder informed me, but if you do I'll wake you in an hour, every hour, until you listen to me.

I knew when I was beaten. I slipped out of my sleeping bag and wandered over to the edge of the clearing to relieve myself. Then it was back to my sleeping bag.

Before I got into my sleeping bag I thought I saw a movement from over where the girls were.

"You OK over there?" I called softly, just checking.

I heard a bit of a grunt and assumed that whoever was awake was also OK. Then I wondered who was awake.

"So which one of you is awake?" I asked, receiving a grumpy, "Me," in reply.

"A politician's reply," I said softly. "Informative and accurate and still telling me absolutely nothing. That means it's you, Darcy. The other two wouldn't try to hide who they were."

"What? That's ridiculous. Why would I try to hide who I am?"

It's amazing how someone can talk very quietly but still be shouting. Maybe it's the tone they give to their voice but Darcy was certainly shouting in a whisper.

"You were scared that if I know you're awake I might come over and greet the morning early," I said, letting her hear my amusement.

Ashson
Ashson
8,510 Followers
12