We Have To Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
murphy621
murphy621
933 Followers

"Please finger me." she pleaded, "I need what she is getting."

As my finger entered Pearl's wet cunt I glanced up at Connie. She had a glazed look in her eyes. Then I saw her eyes roll up and her body stiffen as her orgasm overtook her. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My wife being brought to orgasm, by another man, in a crowed restaurant, in front of me! And I just sat there, with my hand in another woman's twat. I hadn't looked as we got in the booth but I hoped the tablecloth obscured the visibility from the tables in front of us.

At least Connie had the good grace to look embarrassed for a few minutes afterwards until she saw the expression on my face. Her feelings of humiliation,, changed to defiance and then adoration as she took the hand that had violated her and sucked on the fingers that had penetrated her. She was defiantly showing me that she wanted what was happening.

Just before the food came, Pearl did too. She came all over my hand and the bench. It was a good thing it was leatherette or it would have left a big stain. The rest of the dinner was a more rational and normal activity except for the conversation. Geoff monopolized Connie. I couldn't hear a word he said, because Pearl had my rapt attention with the information she imparting to me.

"She belongs to him now Gary and there is nothing you can do about it. He has been conditioning her for months and now she is a slut, just like me. Tonight is her graduation, her coming out party, so to speak. Tonight she will fuck him in front of you, proving that you will have no say in her life if you turn down his offer."

"She belongs to him? Conditioning her for months? No say in her life? What offer? What the hell are you talking about?"

"Just watch what happens on the way home."

I tried to get more information from her but she kept distracting me with her hand on my cock. She got me off twice before we left using her napkin, and then mine, to catch my cum. I can't imagine what the waiter thought when he cleaned up afterwards.

When the valet brought my car I held the passenger door open, hoping Connie would get in next to me for the return trip home. But no, Pearl slid in front and Connie and Geoff returned to the back seat. Pearl whispered to me after she settled in, "Adjust you rear view mirror so you can watch them."

I did that as we pulled out but it did nothing to sooth the indigestion that filled my gut. I watched my wife turn her face to Geoff with her mouth wide open. There was no hesitation, no restraint, no denying of her intentions. She wanted him, she was impatient, and she wanted to be fucked. She kissed him deep and hard, I could se the movement of her tongue inside his cheek. She repeated the maneuver she had performed in the restaurant and her skirt was up around her waist in no time flat. With her lips glued to his she swung her leg over his lap and lowered herself onto the cock she held in her hand

Once she was thoroughly impaled, she fucked him, quietly, passionately and actively. He didn't have to do anything. I watched their indecent behavior until I pulled up in front of his house. Pearl complained as I lifted her mouth of my flaccid dick, "What's wrong, I couldn't even get you hard."

Neither one of the pair in the back had said a word after they got in the car. No taunts, no moans, no groans, no compliments. Both strangely silent as they fucked. Nor was there any conversation after they uncoupled and he got out of the car. Pearl gave me a kiss on the cheek and told me that she had lovely time and hoped to see me sometime soon. Geoff just said good night.

I turned to look at Connie still seated in the back. She hadn't moved so I asked, "Are you coming up front so we can talk about what happened tonight?" I didn't try to keep he anger out of my voice.

"I can't move," she declared, "I'm exhausted, just drive home. They are coming over tomorrow night and Geoff will tell you all he wants you to know. I can't discuss anything with you yet."

She was slouched back on the seat, her skirt still up around her waist, her thighs spread, and her cunt leaking his cum all over my leather upholstery. She looked obscene. I wanted to vomit. I wanted to talk to her. I wanted to know what the hell was going on.

My dinner was lying like a chunk of lead in my belly but the determined look on her face told me that I would not learn anything from her tonight. We drove home in silence my discomfort was not relieved. In the house her silence was continued despite my ranting. Not a goodnight kiss from her, not even wishing me a good night, not a word. When I left in the morning she was still asleep so I passed the day in my not so comfortable ignorance. When I got home after work the three of them were seated in the living room, each with a drink in their hand. Mine was on the coffee table.

I looked at them and Geoff told me to sit down next to Connie and take a long pull from my drink, I was going to need it. He told me to listen carefully and not interrupt because he was not going to repeat himself. He was going to offer me two choices, neither of which was negotiable. Connie, who was sitting next to me, took my hand in both of hers and held it tightly.

The first choice was that Connie remains as my wife. She would be the best wife a man could want. We would never have another argument, she would never have a cross word for me. She would be an obedient Stepford wife for me. Sexually, she would never refuse anything I wanted, whenever I wanted it. She loved me and she wanted to remain married to me for the rest of her life. The only two conditions were that for the third week of every month she would be available to him and that she would never tell me one word about what she did when she was with him.

If he wanted her company it might be only for a few days, or maybe a day and night, or possibly for a whole weekend and rarely for the whole week. No matter what we had planned, if he wanted her during that week, she had to go to him and I had to remain completely ignorant of their activities together. Connie moved my hand, the one she was holding, under her skirt and covered her naked pussy with it. She whispered in my ear, "I love you; this is the choice I want you to take."

"The other choice you have is for you to reject her. For you to dump her, to remove her from your life and she will come to me. Then she will become a wife to me like Pearl is."

When he said her name, Pearl stood up and moved along side of him. She was facing me with her legs spread. She dropped her dress to the floor and stood naked except for her shoes. The smile lighting her face brightened as his arm snaked behind her thigh and his fingers entered her cunt from behind. The vision before me became even more obscene when she semi-squatted and began moving her hips, obviously trying to get herself off on his fingers.

The moans and groans became pleading, "Please Geoffrey, I want to cum."

"All in good time my dear," he answered, "As soon as you answer a few questions for Gary's edification."

Connie placed her hand over mine and rubbed her pussy with my fingers. She was wet, turned on by Pearl's submission.

"What are you Pearl?"

There was slight hesitation and then, "I'm your woman."

"And how do you show your love for me?"

"I earn money for you with my body. I'm a whore for you."

" Who do you give all your earning too?"

"I give them to you Geoffrey."

"Why?"

"Because you are good to me and you take good care of me. I give my earning to you so that you are pleased with me and that you will need me like I need you."

Connie was frantically rubbing my hand on her pussy; it was obvious that she wanted to climax also. She was aroused by Pearl's confession, by her submission. It became obvious to me at she was already like Pearl.

"Do you want to cum also, Connie?"

"Yes Geoffrey, Please."

. It was then that Geoffrey gave his permission.

"Alright, Do it. Both of you. Cum ladies, cum now!"

Both of them came, both in explosive orgasms, both collapsing, Connie on to my lap, Pearl onto the floor. Connie was quietly sobbing.

Geoffrey, speaking to me, said, "Talk it over with your wife, she will let me know which choice you want to live with. Come on Pearl, let's go."

Pearl scrambled to her feet as she grabbed her dress. She followed him out swaying her naked ass saucily as I watched in astonishment.

Connie was still crying in my lap. I lifted her up into sitting position and waited for her to calm down and then I asked. "Are you going to tell me now what's going on?"

"I never wanted you to see me like this," she replied.

"After what I saw last night and tonight, nothing more could surprise me."

"I don't know about that. I can't even begin to tell you what has happened to me."

"How about telling me from the beginning, from when and where you met him?"

"Oh, this is so embarrassing; I want you to know that I love you. I love you even after all I have been though, and in spite of it all you have seen. I really do love you."

"That may be, but after all I have seen, I'm not so sure that I still love you. But we seem to have a decision to make and I can't begin to do that until I know how we got where we are. Now give me the when and where."

"It was six months ago, at the party at the Johansson's. You were talking sports with a group of men and I was at loose ends for the moment, Geoff asked me to dance. He was charming and he danced very well. I don't remember what we talked about but for some reason I remember being very impressed with him. Early the next week he called me and told me we were going to have lunch together that day, I of course, told him that was not a good idea.

But you promised he told me, you promised you would when you gave me your phone number. I didn't remember giving it to him and I again refused his invitation. He persisted and convinced me with how much he enjoyed meeting me at the party. He told me how good he felt after dancing me and that he needed to see me again to relive that happy moment. All he wanted was just to have lunch and my company and nothing more. He finally convinced me that I had promised and that that I had to keep my word. Lunch was at the Hilton and I don't remember what we talked about but except that he needed me and that I needed to,,,,,,,That I wanted to .... That I had to .....Go to bed with him.

I felt so guilty afterwards; I had never cheated on you before. I even withdrew from you a bit and we had a rocky time for a few weeks after that first time. But I couldn't stop seeing him, he was like a drug. He convinced me that he did not want to steal me away from you and the guilt began to disappear. He didn't want me to love him the way I loved you and that there was really not love between him and me, at least not the way I loved you. He told me I was helping him, that he needed me for him to be happy, that he needed me to make him want me.

I began to believe him. I wanted to help him, I wanted him to be happy but I was feeling guilt. That's when we were have the difficult time. That's when you had that talk with me and we agreed to try swinging. In the time it took us to get in the club the guilt was gone and I was calling him. I needed him and by the time we went to that swinging party my conditioning was complete. I knew what he was doing to me but it felt so right. I wanted him to want me.

After that the time I spent in his arms, in his bed, became the high point in my day. I became completely obedient to him and I wanted to be that way to you. It's a wonderful feeling to give the two men in my life anything and everything they want. I wanted it because I knew it would make him happy with me. I knew it would make him want me and I wanted to make you want me too. My body is not mine anymore; it belongs to Geoffrey and to you. That's when our sex life got better. You still want me, don't you, even after what I have told you?"

I had to hesitate after hearing about her seduction and her behavior this past week. It was obvious that this was a continuing relationship and that it had gone on with me not knowing for at least six months. I was pissed off about it and that she had been unfaithful to me. She was so infatuated with him that there was no way she could break it off.

Our marriage had been rocky for the first month of her affair but very satisfying for the last three. In fact, for the last two, she had been the perfect wife. She had become much more adventurous in bed and had offered up, no insisted, that I fuck her ass. I suppose I have Geoff to thank for that. So what the hell was I going to do about her?

I could see Connie; she was biting her lip waiting for my decision. She had no say in her future. She could be a shared wife with me or whore with Geoff. She didn't have the will power anymore to decide her own fate.

And me? Did I want a shared wife? I didn't know if I could handle it. Happily married for over eighteen years except for maybe that one month and now this hit me from out of nowhere. The last two months were heavenly so that made up my mind.

"OK," I said, I'll choose the first option, but if you or Geoff rubs my nose in it then I throw you out and you can be a whore for him."

Connie squealed with delight and she flung herself into my lap and covered me with kisses.

"I'm going to be the best wife you ever had."

"You're the only wife I ever had."

"Well you're never going to have another one. I'll never give you the chance."

That night she nearly fucked me to death. So life went on. He called for her the third week of every month. Sometimes for two or three days. Sometimes for an over night or a whole weekend. The toughest ones for me were the ones he took her for a whole week. Once in the winter she came home with an all over tan except for a tiny white triangle in front that barely included her shaved pussy.

The hardest part was not knowing what she did or rather what he did to her. I tried several times to get her to talk about it but all she would do is make a motion with her hand to her lips as if she was turning a key. Her lips were locked and I learned nothing from her. At least not intentionally. When I did find out, it was a shocker.

The annual auto show in our tri-state area was being held in the new convention center in our state capital. I never went to any of the previous ones and I had no intention of going to this one; not until I got a call from Max Kraus. Max and I served together in the first Gulf War. We kept in touch over the years but only on the occasion of business taking either of us to the other's home town. Every time we met he always tried to sell me a Mustang from the Ford dealership he owns. The standing joke between us was that I would always say I was too old for a muscle car and that he would one day get out of my stodgy Cadillac.

His opening greeting was, "This year I'm going to sell you a car."

"Max there is no way you are going to get me into a Mustang," was my laughing rejoinder.

"No," he agreed, "I give up on that but how about nice E class Mercedes.

"Mercedes? My, you have moved up in the world."

"Yeah, the local dealer here retiring and I bought his dealership, so I want you to come to the show as my guest."

"When is it?"

The twentieth to the twenty fourth, next month."

"When's the best night to meet you there."

"Come Saturday night about five o'clock, the auto show closes early on Saturday. The dealership I'm buying is throwing a party after the show at the hotel next door. It's for his best customers and his sales staff. All the food and drinks you can handle. Bring the wife; I haven't seen Connie in years."

We shot the shit for another ten minutes and after I hung up, I realized that was the week reserved for Geoff. I almost called Max back to cancel before stopping myself. Perfect, I thought, this way I won't be sitting alone wondering what she is doing with Geoff. Maybe that will help stop the burning in my stomach when she is gone.

Tuesday of that third week she told me she was going to visit her Aunt Sally on Thursday and probably wouldn't be back until sometime on Monday. Aunt Sally was our euphemism for when she went to Geoffrey. We never mentioned his name, where she went or what she did with him. But from the time she knew when she was leaving and for days after she came home, she did her best to reassure me that she loved me. Even though it was some of the best loving care I ever had, it didn't put out the fire in my belly.

On the Saturday of the show, I got there about an hour early and wandered about viewing all the new competing cars. Each brand, knowing that men make most of the car buying decisions, had young sexy women to attract the younger crowd. Mercedes, needing the older, more established richer, buyer, had three more mature women. Two of whom I recognized immediately, Connie and Pearl!

I watched from a neighboring exhibit, all three women flirted outrageously with whatever man came near them. It was their job to get the customer to sit in a car and then the salesmen could talk to them. Plenty of cleavage was shown and loose halter topped evening gowns afforded plenty of glimpses of the succulent breasts inside. Plenty of male hands, cupping pantiless asses. Plenty of tits pressed against the men as the women whispered in their ears. Most of the men were glad to sit in a car just to be able to hide their burgeoning erections.

Pearl was dressed in a black gown that fell loose from just below her heavy bosom to the floor. The halter top above did very little to hide the thick viscous movement underneath or the sides of her voluptuous breasts. For her, it was a not so subtle advertisement that she was available.

Connie, in white, wore a dress with a similar top but her smaller, more pointed tits, did not display the more sensual movement that Pearl's did. They put on a show of their own. It was obvious how excited she was from the way her eyes glittered. How hard her nipples were under the satin fabric of her bodice. I could see the hard points trace their way inside her gown, every movement magnified by the way they pimpled the fabric and were observed by one and all.

The gown hugged her figure snugly from under her tits to just below her ass. Every curve, her small waist, the flair of her hips and movement of her ass was on view as she walked and jiggled. From just below her ass, the skirt fell straight to the floor except that it was slit to the floor on the outside of her left leg. Every stride she took displayed the leg for the entire world to see and every eye remained there, expecting her pussy to be shown also. It was meant to entice, meant to excite, and did that exceedingly well.

When the buzzer sounded signaling the end of the show every salesman there had a possible client in tow. The women disappeared soon after and it was up to the salesman to make the kill. That is when Max found me in a competitor's area.

"Glad you could make it. Where's Connie? "He asked as we shook hands.

"She had to visit a sick aunt." I answered not wanting to admit what was causing my incipient ulcer.

"But what are you doing over here Gary? Come on, I want you to meet the guy I am buying this dealership from."

"I was just watching your sales technique. It was quite an exhibition of salesmanship."

"Yeah the girls get them in and the guys clinch the deal. Did you notice the one in white? She reminded me of Connie and wait until you see her later; she's a really hot one."

"Later?"

"The dinner is from eight to ten and then after all the wives and the guys who don't want to play go home, the girls who have been on their feet all day get on their backs."

"You mean they fuck?"

"Like rabbits. Wait until you see the show they put on. I'm told they could drain every man here."

murphy621
murphy621
933 Followers