We Have To Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
murphy621
murphy621
935 Followers

I managed to get though the dinner. I needed to smother the inferno in my belly with food. It didn't help. By ten o'clock all the couples were gone and most of the older men too. There must have been twenty guys not including the retiring dealer, Max and me. As a group, we all got on elevators and went up to the top floor, to the three bedroom suite that had been reserved for us.

When every one had a drink in their hand Max raised his glass and announced, "Here's to Kurt, who as most of you know is retiring and to the tradition he started that makes this franchise so much fun. Let me introduce the entertainment for tonight. Come on out girls!"

Pearl pranced out first. Gone was the black evening gown, replaced with a pink diaphanous baby doll night gown. It hid nothing to hide her charms. Certainly not the jiggle of each tit, or the roll of each buttock or even the roundness of her belly. She was Mother Earth personified, just waiting to be fertilized.

She was followed by the third woman, the one I never saw before who was wearing virtually transparent lounging pajamas. I could see the dark shadows of her aureoles and the landing strip above her slit.

And then came Connie, clad in a long fitted night gown. The bodice cupping her breasts covered them in a lace-like bra. They were forced up and apart as if offering themselves to her admirers. They were the offerings of a goddess, begging to be fondled, expecting to be sucked. She walked with a sway I had never seen her use, offering her body, asking to be fucked in that waving ass. Her makeup just short of garish, her smile almost obscene, her arms outstretched to one and all, inviting them to take her. She never looked so beautiful........or more like a whore.

They were immediately engulfed by the crowd. The shouts of the men and the shrieks of the women punctuated the air as they were groped and pinched. That's when I retreated to the terrace to observe the activities unnoticed. I was there for three hours watching those women take on all comers in every way possible. I vomited into a nearby planter when I saw Connie take on three guys at once. When Pearl sucked a guy off, positioned on her knees while she was jerking two guys off at the same time, it was an anti-climax.

It was well past one o'clock when Max found me on the terrace, the show inside was virtually over. "What are you doing out here?" What are a you, a voyeur? Every time I find you are watching? I never saw you inside."

I pointed with my chin; Geoff had just entered the room. I guess he had come to collect his harem. There was just one other guy left and he had just finished with Pearl. Geoff sat on the sofa after the guy left and the third woman came out of the bedroom to join them. She sat down next to Geoff and Pearl sat on the other side. Connie knelt in front of him and took out his cock and began sucking on it The other two began by opening his shirt and began kissing him, their hands playing all over his body and face.

"That's the guy who supplied the women. Look at the way they idolize him. The guys tell me that each one is a better fuck than the other two. You missed out on the tall one; the one I said looked like Connie. My God, she is a hot one. You should have tried her."

"I already have. Quite a few times as a matter of fact."

"I never saw you in there. .......Oh......Oh no Gary.....It isn't.......Is it......Oh shit!

I got up and walked into the room and stood in front of Geoff. He looked like a Sultan on his throne. Surrounded by his harem or a pimp enjoying his stable. He had a shit eating grin on his face and not one of the women noticed I was there. They just continued their adoration of his body.

I said to him, "I took the first choice to keep her from being like this."

"Shows you, you can't trust anybody these days." he replied.

"Tell her I said that too." indicating Connie as I walked out into the hallway.

Just as the elevator doors closed I heard her wail, "No it couldn't be him. No. No."

I never heard a word from her all day Sunday or Monday while I was at work. But Monday evening when I got home from work, she was there making dinner, just like every other Monday in the year. Just like I hadn't seen what she had done Saturday night. The only difference was that Geoff was there, seated quietly in the family room while she bustled about.

She came to me with a bright smile on her face, just like she always did when I came home eager to greet me with a kiss, only this time I didn't accept it. I turned my face away from her as her lips approached me.

"What's wrong Honey, a bad day at the office?" she asked brightly, as if Saturday night never happened.

"No. More like a bad night at the auto show. Do you want to tell me why he is here and also explain what I saw happening there?"

"You know I can't talk about anything that happens when I am with him. He brought me home and I asked him to stay because I wasn't sure what you would do to me when you got here."

"Well it's good that you did because he can help you pack and get all your stuff out of here."

"But we have a deal and I have kept my end of the bargain. I don't want to leave"

"Except that now I know what happens when you are with Geoff. You guys snookered me when you told me I couldn't ask you what you did when you were with him. The only reason I went along with his choices was that I loved you and didn't want to lose you. I also didn't want you to be a whore for him. I can't live with the image still in my mind of what you did the other night.

As we were talking Geoff had walked into the kitchen and positioned himself behind her. I saw her body stiffen as his hands snaked around her to cover her breasts. Then I heard her groan a weak protest, "Geoff, please no."

The groan changed into a moan as his fingers tortured her nipples and a glazed look replaced the sparkle in her eyes. Her whole demeanor changed from the bright perky housewife that I knew so well to the quieter, more pliant puppet he was holding.

"She's mine Gary, she'll do anything I tell her to do. She's just like Pearl."

He peeled the dress off of her shoulders and she was naked standing in front of him. He pushed her forward until she was bent over the kitchen table resting on her elbows. Her tits were swaying obscenely as he slid his cock into her and slow fucked her.

"Look up at your husband, Connie; tell him that you love him."

"I love you Gary, I really do. I love being your wife and I want to make you happy. I want to be the perfect wife for you and make you love me forever."

The expression on her face was not one I was accustomed too. She was compliant, submissive, almost robotic but very enthusiastically responsive to the fucking she was receiving.

"And what do you feel for me Connie?" Geoff continued, never missing a beat in his slow, rhythmic violation of my wife's cunt.

"I want to make you want me. I want to be what ever you want me to be and for you to fuck me like you are doing now."

The radiant look was gone, replaced by a wanton, lustful expression I had never seen before. She was a whore plying her trade, competently satisfying her client in a skilled professional manner.

It was a surreal moment, carrying on a conversation with my wife, while another man was fucking her. While she was responding to his questions and declaring her love for me while her body was fulfilling her need to make him want her.

Geoff said, "You don't want to give up this prime pussy do you Gary? She's one of the best I ever had. Look at her; you can see how happy she is because I let her have you. She'll fuck anybody I tell her to, or not fuck them if I tell her she can't."

He slapped her once on her ass and she came. I again saw my wife climax for another man. I saw her cum so hard her legs could not hold her up; he had to hold her by her waist to keep her from falling. Never in all the years we had been married had I ever seen her cum so hard. I think she must have passed out because her upper body collapsed on the table.

"If you really are going throw her out," Geoff continued. "Have her pack up and call me to come back and get her. She will tell you what will happen after that. I would love to have her working for me full time."

Connie seemed to have recovered her senses and he gave her a little kiss, just like the ones I gave her when I went off to work and he left. She turned and looking at me apprehensively said, "I had hoped you would never have to see me like that. The question now is, what are you going to do about it?"

"Do about it? What choice do I have? You have to go! I can't stay married to you after what I have seen these past few days."

"But you have been living with it ever since you agreed to let me be available to him for a week of each month. If you didn't want this to happen you never should have agreed to that. That's the time he used to take complete control of me and turned me into what I am now. That's when you agreed to his conditions. You didn't seem to mind and I have been a good wife to you just like he said I would be."

"But now I know that you are a whore and I saw how you enjoyed him. Do you cum like that for all of your Johns."

"No Gary, only for him, that's why I do what he wants. I can't deny him anything."

"He's that much better than me?"

"Better than you and anyone else. When he is inside of me, no one else in the world exists but him and like now, if he is not inside of me, I want him to be there."

"You mean if I was to fuck you now you would want it to be him doing it?"

"You, or anybody else. I don't know why or how he made me like this but the weeks that you sent me to him have been the best I have had in my life. I just don't want him; I crave what he does to me. I'll do anything he wants me to do, or not do, just as long as he keeps fucking me."

"You mean being the 'perfect wife' for me is what he wants? It's not your idea? Even when we make love, it's with his permission?""

"Yes Gary and now that he knows you are throwing me out it can only be right after he has had me. You can only get sloppy seconds from now on. You would have to eat his cum out of me and that would be the only time he would permit you to cum in me."

She was laughing derisively when she turned away from me and said, "Do it Gary, eat me and then fuck me, now!"

Then she bent forward from the waist, presenting her naked ass and cunt and wiggled them like the whore she had become. The gesture was so obscene and scornful of me it was a complete turn off. I could see the cum that had leaked out of her, some of it already dried on her inner thighs. She laughed when I refused her indecent offer.

"What's the matter Gary; you don't want his sloppy seconds? You won't even get that unless you eat his cum out of me. You have been doing it for months and enjoying it. Why not now? Now that you know that I fuck other people so that I can bring him money. Now that you know I will do anything he wants me to do just to make him keep me. Now that you don't want me I don't have to pretend that that I still love you. That I still want to be the perfect wife for you."

Her words stung, they pierced my heart like a sword. In the short time I had been home she had changed from the devoted wife I thought I knew so well into this vituperative harridan, verbally assaulting me. I couldn't take it any longer I shouted at her,

"Call him up Connie, tell him to come and get you. You can come back tomorrow to get your clothes and take anything else you want. You and I are finished."

The divorce went easy. She agreed to my terms after I made a threat to expose her to her family and let them know what she had become. The court insisted that she get thirty percent of our investments and that burned me up because I knew it would go right to Geoff, But there was nothing I could do about that, at least there was no alimony.

I never spoke to her after the day I kicked her out, not even when we had to appear in court for the final granting of the divorce. Not until almost three years after it was final. I literally bumped into her. I was coming out of the men's room at the Hilton and she was exiting the ladies. Neither of us had seen the other and I almost knocked her down. I grabbed her arm to keep her from falling before I heard her familiar voice saying, "Why don't you look.......Gary?"

"I'm sorry I.......Connie?"

Both of us too surprised to say anything more.

"How are you?" I finally stammered out.

"Good." She answered. "Better than the last time we met."

"Yes, I remember that well."

"So do I. I have to talk to you about that. I wanted to call you but I could never get up the nerve to do it. Can we meet here in the bar after work, please? I have so much I want to talk to you about. I just don't have time now. I have to get back to my table."

I looked at her silently for a few moments before answering. Did I want to expose myself to her abuse? But the pleading look on her face told me that maligning me was not on her mind and I answered, "All right. Five thirty."

She turned and walked away. Her ass was a little bit bigger now, but she still looked good for a woman who was well past forty. And the way it waved goodbye to me, reminded of the better times we had together. The last time I had seen it, it was naked and so contemptuously offered, that I was tempted to stand her up this evening. But curiosity got the better of me. She was already there when I arrived a few minutes late.

"I was beginning to think you weren't going keep our date." was her greeting.

"I said I'd be here and I am. And it's not a date." my reply was a little hostile.

"I don't blame you for what you are feeling. That's why I want to apologize for what I said to you that last day and for what I did to you that year."

"And you think that will let me forgive you."

"I don't see how you could, I can't even excuse myself."

"Why would you want too? "

"Because I said terrible things to you. I had too, for my own peace of mind now. Because that wasn't me talking. I was a puppet, a marionette that danced to his tune or more truthfully, fucked to his piping. I don't even remember how he seduced me that first time; I think I might have been drugged. But I fell for him, or more probably his cock and I became addicted to it. At first it was the euphoria of incredible sex and then it became a need. The longer I was with him the more I needed it, just as if I was on heroin. If he withheld it from me I was in pain. I did everything he wanted me to do just as long as he would let me fuck it or suck it. When you threw me out I was actually happy because then I could be with him full time."

"So why are you telling me this now. You got what you wanted. You got rid of me and you are with Geoff. Isn't fucking him enough for you anymore? Or aren't you bringing him enough money to make him need you anymore?"

She winced as if I had slapped her, then brought herself back up straight and said, "Geoff is dead. Ellie's husband killed him."

"Who is Ellie?"

"She was the third woman at the auto show. Geoff made her do the same thing ln front of her husband that he made me do in front of you. It happened about three months after our divorce became final. Geoff fucked her in front of Colin. The only thing was that Colin snapped. He couldn't handle the disgrace and the humiliation of what he was watching. He shot Geoff and Ellie and then himself. All three died."

"Colin had more balls than I did, maybe I should have done the same."

"I'm glad you didn't, at least you're still alive. You didn't do anything wrong. What happened between us was my entire fault. That's why I am telling you this, I feel terrible about what I did to you. I really did love you before I lost my mind to him. I just don't want you to hate me anymore."

"Maybe we can get together again to get together and ......oh, there's my date for tonight. Here's my card, I'd like it if you called me."

The smile on her face somehow changed from genuine happiness to forced pleasantry as she rose from the table and left me to greet a portly, balding gentlemen at the entrance to the bar. It was obvious that they were not close fiends meeting since they shook hands at first. It was even more evident, at least to me, what their relationship was when she put her arm though his and rubbed her tit on his bicep. She was talking animatedly to him as they exited towards the elevators,

I looked at the card she gave me, it simply said, "COMPANIONS, INC." Underneath in the lower right hand corner was an 800 number. I guess she was still a working girl.

I wondered....... If I did call......And if I did meet her again....... Would I have to pay?

murphy621
murphy621
935 Followers