We Help Our Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To get to the bathroom from our bedroom, you had to walk through the living room. The party in the living room was over; that was evident. The lights were mostly off. The place was a littered mess of drink cups and beer cans and messy paper plates and full ashtrays. There were clothes strewn here and there, and the pillows from the couch and chairs were scattered around the room. One lamp was tipped over. The big-screen TV was still on, but nothing was playing on it.

I surveyed the mess, then I realized that there were two people in the room, not five feet from me, and they were fucking. The girl was laying on her back, knees in the air, and the guy was on top of her, missionary style, working his dick in and out of her. The girl was moaning very softly. I suddenly remembered that I was naked. But they were both naked, too, so it was OK.

I walked past them as quietly as I could and went to the bathroom. When I came back, the guy was go, and the girl was mostly covered up with a blanket. She was laying on her side, with her back to me. She was kind of shaking. Then I realized that she was crying. She was shaking with sobs. I squatted down to help her. I touched her shoulder and she turned to look at me. It was Jeri!

I didn’t know what to say. I wanted to ask what was the matter. I just said, “Are you okay?”

“Th...th...that fucking asshole.” she managed to say, between her sobs, “”H...h...he was after me all night. I..I..I thought he liked me, then he just f...fucked me and left. He didn’t even make me cum! I didn’t even have an orgasm! Fucking shi...” she couldn’t finish.

I held her for a moment and she cried into my shoulder.

“I’m so horny!” she whispered, “He got me so horny, and now what can I do? I have to m...m...masturbate!” and she began crying again.

I felt Lorraine behind me. She knelt down beside us.

“What’s the problem?” she asked.

I told her that some asshole had seduced Jeri, then ditched her without even giving her an orgasm. Lorraine went around and held Jeri comfortingly.

“Is this true?” she asked Jeri. Jeri nodded.

“It’s okay. It’s okay” Lorraine said soothingly. “Here, sit up. Come and sit down. We’ll talk about it.” She led Jeri into the bedroom and they sat together on the edge of the bed, Lorraine holding Jeri like a child. Lorraine gave me a meaningful look. I knew just what my very understanding wife meant. For all her raunchy bawdiness, Jeri seemed surprisingly fragile.

But the two of them sure did look pretty, sitting there naked together like that.

“Now. Tell me what happened.”

Jeri told about how this guy had been so nice to her. They had hung around together all evening. Jeri had gotten pretty drunk, and she had taken off her clothes and danced naked.

I wished I had been up for that part of the party.

Then the guy had taken off his clothes too, and danced naked with her. Then, when everybody left, he had fucked her. But he just banged her till he came into her, then rolled off and left her, horny and alone.

“Who was this guy?” I asked.

“I don’t remember his name, “ Jeri said, “He had dark hair, and he was kind of short, but he had a really big, thick penis.”

I couldn’t believe it. The Coleman Hall guy. What was this guy, some kind of a curse?

Jeri had started to cry again. Lorraine was holding her, comforting her as she cried. She signalled with her eyes that I should help. I came over and held her too, rubbing her shoulders and back.

And then something happened. The quality of Jeri’s crying changed. She wasn’t really crying any more. She was panting softly. Lorraine had been stroking Jeri’s arm, but now I realized that she was stroking Jeri’s breasts instead. And Jeri wasn’t shaking any more. She was squirming rhythmically, sensually against our naked bodies as my horny bisexual wife caressed and teased her hungry nipples.

I had been stroking her back. I let my hand wander down to her ass. Her ass-crack was wet and sweaty. I slid my finger down it and found her anus. I pressed it and probed it softly.

‘Don’t you worry about your orgasm,” I heard my wife whisper in Jeri’s ear. “We’ll give you an orgasm. A really nice one. A big one.” And as I watched, Lorraine slid to her knees and began kissing the inside of Jeri’s thighs. Jeri moaned aloud and opened her legs.

“Will you really do that?” asked Jeri softly.

“Sure,” whispered Lorraine, nuzzling closer and closer up Jeri’s thighs; closer and closer to her wet, longing vagina. I could hear the affection and the sexual arousal in Lorraine’s voice. “You don’t have to worry at all, sweetheart. We’ll take really good care of you. You know we like you, honey. We like you a lot”

And with that my wife moved her face right into Jeri’s ready cunt and began licking and kissing the girl’s aroused, wet sex.

Jeri’s tits looked so delicious, quivering in excitement as Lorraine ate her. I leaned over and took an erect nipple between my lips and sucked it. Jeri cried out in pleasure, and as I fondled and sucked her breasts and explored her excited asshole, she grabbed my naked, erect penis so forcibly that it almost hurt. Almost, but not quite. I immediately began fucking her hand.

Jeri moaned. Her body was damp with sexual sweat. She vibrated with erotic heat. I could feel her excitement right down into my testicles. Jeri suddenly pulled Lorraine’s head out of her cunt and kissed her deeply on the mouth.

“Come up here, honey,” shi gasped, and wriggled back onto the bed. Lorraine crawled up onto her and the two of them embraced and kissed and stroked each other. They looked so lovely, sexing each other naked like that. I massaged my erect cock as I watched.

Then Jeri somehow got on top of Lorraine and squirmed and wiggled around till their heads were at each other’s pussies. They began eating each other, licking and nuzzling and kissing each others’ cunts, moaning and quivering with pleasure.

They were so beautiful. I wanted to fuck them both. Jeri was on top. I positioned myself so my cock was near her ass. Lorraine looked up at me from Jeri’s cunt and smiled. She nodded “yes” slightly, then went back to pleasuring her bisexual girlfriend’s clit. I rubbed the head of my dick against Jeri’s vaginal lips.

“Oh yes, please!” she moaned, and pressed her hungry cunt against me.

I pushed my penis into her. Her vagina was so deliciously hot and wet and slippery! I pumped my cock in and out of her, our rhythm building and building. Sometimes Lorraine’s tongue would slip up to my penis and she’d lick my cock while I fucked her friend.

Then, without warning, Jeri orgasmed! She cried out, and suddenly her body spasmed and wetness flowed over my pubis and electric sexuality pulsed from her cunt walls through my prick!

Jeri orgasmed and orgasmed as my wife tongued her clitoris and I fucked my hard penis in and out of her hot, tender vagina. Finally she pulled away from us, panting. She was smiling ecstatically, and there were tears streaming down her cheeks. She laid on the bed, looking at us tenderly.

But Lorraine was still aroused. She got on all fours and I slid my dick in and out of her aroused pussy until she climaxed so hard she collapsed, and I shuddered with ecstatic pleasure and squirted a hot stream of orgasm up into her throbbing cunt.

We all fell asleep after that. The bed was too small for us all, though, and when we woke up Jeri had gone back to her own room.

We never had sex with Jeri again after that; it just didn’t happen. But we remained friends with her. And we haven’t had sex with anyone outside our marriage since then either.

But Lorraine talks about it. She likes to talk about it while we fuck. And maybe someday we’ll have sex with someone else again. But it will have to be someone special, under special circumstances. It could be another woman again. And Lorraine is excited by the idea of me doing it with her with another man.

But if it is another man, I'll tell you, it won’t be with that guy from Coleman Hall.

12