We Kept Our Panties On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being with a woman was becoming more natural to both of us. We both seemed to relax. We were enjoying the languid lovemaking, the measured pace, the lack of a need to cum and cum quickly, but the knowledge, deep down for we had not admitted to how far we might go yet, that if we did cum it would not be the end of our lovemaking. Unbeknown to us, we were beginning to think bisexual bordering on the lesbian, well the lipstick variety at least. We were finding the softness, the lack of stubble and itchy hairs, the smoothness and the gentleness of making love to another woman so different and so wonderful. We were discovering new sensations, finding the touch of the other woman so light and her knowledge of precisely where to caress and stroke with just the right amount of pressure to apply so refreshing.

We were deeply in each other's arms now. Our mouths were fused together with our lips and tongues probing, squirming and licking. Our breasts were permanently squashed together with her larger, fuller orbs engulfing and seemingly swallowing up my smaller, pert tits. As our bodies were touching from head to toe so, our hands investigated the other's body. The head and hair, the shoulders and back, the chest and breasts and then further down, lower at the back, on the waist and then inside the waistbands. Inside the tracksuit trousers, on the panty covered bottoms, round the cheeks inside the flimsy garments and onto the squelchingly, erotic round softness of the other's bottom.

We were sighing and moaning, grunting and groaning as sensation after new sensation washed over us and as more and more, we gave ourselves into the bisexuality of making love with another woman.

It was actually Jesse who made the big leap forward, although had she have not done so I think I would have. It was she who completely discarded her inhibitions. It was she who pushed the boundaries to the limit. Yes, it was my lovely friend who first slithered her fingers down from my waist, at the front and right onto my pubic mound. That made me grunt with surprise and sigh with pleasure. It also made my entire body shudder with the unexpectedly strong, but pleasingly welcome, sensations. I clung to her; I pressed my body more firmly against hers and thrust my mound against her investigating and pleasure giving fingers. Now, with no hesitation those fingers slid down slightly further searching for where we desperately wanted them to be. They found my clit and rubbed it. And they rubbed it with just the perfect amount of pressure.

"Oh fuck, oh yes, oh Jesse," I moaned as my own hand involuntarily followed a similar route and found exactly the same place on her.

Grinding our breasts together and kissing occasionally, we rubbed and frisked each other's clit with increasing intensity and passion. But it was frustratingly through the material of two layers of garments. We both knew that was unsatisfactory. Almost simultaneously, our hands left the other's mound moved upwards, enquired momentarily at the waistband of the other's trackies and then slipped inside. Journeying down the flatness of one stomach and the slight bulge of the other the two pairs of fingers slid into the other's pubic thatch.

Again, as good as simultaneously, our fingers found the other's wetness and slid along the soaked, velvety lips. We both shuddered and gave out low moans. Oddly, my first impression as I touched another woman's vagina was how warm it was. Stroking each other, we looked into the other's eyes and then kissed as we prepared ourselves for what was to happen next.

The trousers were not removed. The panties stayed on, but the waistband of them slid down our stomachs a little way due to the presence of the hands being inside them. I could hardly contain my excitement and the surges of enormous sexual pleasure from both what I was doing and what was being done to me. Tentatively, at first, but then with more confidence my finger slid inside the waiting hole just as Jesse's entered mine. We rubbed each other in and around the inside of our pussies. I felt another finger then maybe three inside me and I did the same to her. That was even more thrilling.

It didn't seem right or proper to undress fully, so we kept our panties and tracky trousers on. But that didn't stop us getting what we both so desperately wanted from each other and that was to be finger fucked to an orgasm by our friend who was now our lover. And that is precisely what we did, we finger fucked each other to a spectacular mutual orgasm.

As we lay in each other's arms, naked above our waists and with our trousers around our thighs we experienced many emotions and a wide range of thoughts. Although many of my emotions and much of my thinking was confused, there was one thing on which I was very clear. That was that I wanted to do it again and do it very soon.