We Left It Spotless

Story Info
Couple enjoys a wet night in a cheap motel.
829 words
20.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jazm49
jazm49
99 Followers

"I'll need a $100.00 cash deposit," the motel clerk said. "I know you young folks. Think nothin' of trashin' one of my rooms. After all you don't have to clean up the mess." He glared at me, his eyes big behind thick lenses.

"That's not the way we were brought up," Judy said. "We just need a room for the night and I can assure you that it won't be trashed in the morning."

The eyes behind the thick glass swam down to goggle at the expanse of cleavage Judy unselfconsciously displayed. The hard glare melted.

"I suppose I could make it $50.00," he said.

Judy, in her impatience, pressed against the edge of the counter, pushing up soft mounds of freckled flesh. "I told you. The room will be spotless when we leave."

"Okay. $25.00."

"Jeez," Judy said, pulling back. Both he and I were fascinated by her quivers of indignation.

"Okay. Okay. No deposit," he said. "I'm taking a chance on you kids. I'm going to trust you to keep your word."

Judy smiled and began filling out the registration card. A minute later the clerk was handing her the key and TV remote.

"You sure have a way with those old guys," I said as we climbed into the car.

Judy made a face, shrugged, and giggled.

It was one of our good nights. Judy began tugging off her clothes as soon as the door closed behind us. I groaned as I saw the jeans sliding down to reveal the cheeks of her big soft ass. Seeing her ass always makes me a little crazy. Crazy and hard. Seeing me hard seems to have a similar effect on her. I think that's why we have so much fun together.

"Mmmmm," I said as my fingers sank into the welcoming ooze of her warm cunt. I'd never met another woman who got so wet so fast.

"Oh yeah," Judy said as her hand encircled my cock.

"You want to feel that inside you babe?" I said.

"Mmmmm," she said.

I fell back onto the bed and she scrambled up on top of me and dropped the slick lips of her pussy over the head of my cock with deft precision. She leaned over and playfully slapped my face with her boobs. I tried, with some success, to catch her nipples as they went by. I couldn't use my hands to do this because they were engaged in gripping her bottom as my fingertips stimulated the outer lips of her pussy. I could feel her juices flowing down over my balls.

"Oh babe," I said. "That feels so good." She was now squatting above me pounding herself down like a pile driver.

"Oh hon, I love feeling your hard cock inside me," she said through clenched teeth. "I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum. Oh shit."

Her excitement sent a delicious tingle through my genitals and I came moments after she did. A gush of our combined secretions flooded out onto my belly. She barely paused. With a determined expression and a series of little grunts she was rushing after her next orgasm. I was dragged along like a tin can tied to a dog's tail.

The hours drifted by enveloped in a thick fog of sensual play. We shifted positions and roles with passionate fluidity. I came four times. Neither of us bothered to keep track of the number of times that she did. When we finally reached the point of limp fulfillment the sheets were something of a swamp. I found a place on the edge of the bed that was relatively dry.

"Oh, you're going to make me sleep in the wet spot then?" She said.

"Yeah," I said, not feeling especially gentlemanly. "You're the one who dribbles all over."

"Oh right," she said. "Just who makes me so excited I do that? And I'll have you know you dribble some yourself, buster."

"Ok, you have a point. How about we sleep on top of the blanket and just use the comforter?"

"That'll work, I guess," she said. We shared the chore of covering up the evidence of our lusty leakage and snuggled up for a well deserved respite.

I was sucked out of sleep and into the light of the new day by Judy's insistent efforts to make me hard. She quickly succeeded. Before we were done we'd left the blanket in much the same condition as the sheets underneath.

We left only minutes before checkout time. Judy made me take in the key and remote. It was the same old geezer from the afternoon before.

"You didn't trash my room did you?" He said.

"No sir," I said, putting the key and remote on the counter.

"It's clean?"

"Yes sir," I said.

"Spotless like your girlfriend said it would be?" He squinted as he sensed my hesitation.

"Well, all except for the bed," I said as I sailed out the door.

jazm49
jazm49
99 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Czarina at the Movies I take my wife to an adult theatre.in Erotic Couplings
Aching for a Creampie Eager wife needs fucked bad.in Erotic Couplings
The Lingerie Tester Hotwife Angie teases a shopper, then finishes hubby Geoffin Loving Wives
My Birthday Experience Ch. 01 My husband organises a wonderful birthday experience.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Salon X: The Cupid Package Gina experiences a sensual Valentine's Day massage.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories