We Love It Brown!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! Just look at her go!" Jane gasped in amazement as she and Cherise watched. "Do it, shit for us!"

"Here, take a look," Jane said, picking up a mirror and holding it up to my ass. I looked down over my shoulder. What a fucking obscene sight! There it was, the bulge nice and vivid, staining my white cotton panties a nice coffee brown color. And the bulge was so big, and so heavy with my big shit that it made my panties sag a little. Then I let out another turd, making the bulge even bigger and making the panties sag even more,

Finally I felt I had emptied myself.

"I'm all finished," I announced, looking over at Jane and Cherise with a sassy wink. The two of them were so excited they were nearly panting.

Now Cherise stood up behind me and ran her hand under the elastic of my panties, reaching in to scoop up some of my 'fudge'.

"Look," she said, as I turned around, seeing my shit on her fingertips. Then she stuck out her tongue lewdly and licked the shit and her fingers.

"Want a lick too?" she asked Jane.

Jane looked me right in the eye as she took those shit-begrimed fingers of Cherise's in her mouth and licked away lewdly, like a nasty street whore might lick a cock.

"Now you have some," Cherise said, lifting the fingers to my face.

And so I licked those fingers, licked my own shit!

"Yummy!" I cooed, feeling totally depraved and brazen and obscene by now, "I've always loved chocolate!"

Now the three of us kissed, as we had before, our shit-smeared lips meeting passionately, this time both tasting and sharing my 'chocolate,' as, previously, we had tasted Jane's and Cherise's.

Then Cherise got behind me again and held on to my hips, 'humping' me, pressing her hips hard against my butt.

I could hear the 'squish' as her humping me like this had the effect of squeezing the shit packed into the seat of my panties and spreading it all over my cheeks. I loved that lewd sound of my own shit being spread and smeared over the smooth skin of my buttocks! I pushed my butt back against her thrusting hips as she kept humping me, my shit being mashed against me, oozing out from under the elastic of my bikini panties.

"Way to go!" an obscenely overexcited Jane cried out as, watching intently, she reached down to strum her clit with eager fingers.

Then Cherise grabbed hold of my panties and pulled them down and off me, holding them up for the three of us to view. They were shit-packed, brown, and utterly filthy.

"Look at them, they're so dirty, aren't they?" I said.

"Yeah! Dirty, very dirty!" Cherise hissed excitedly, as overcome by the weirdly erotic overtures of all this as I was.

"And look at your bottom," she said, pointing to it, holding the mirror behind me again as I looked over to view my shit-smeared butt.

"Hold these," Cherise said, handing Jane my shit-packed panties, then she dropped to the floor on her knees, behind me. She held me open down there and for some long moments I felt nothing. I knew she was just staring into the dark, soiled crevice. Then she burrowed her face in between my buttocks, licking me and smearing her face against my filthy, pungent bottom. I always crave the feel of a hot, eager tongue against my asshole. But to feel Cherise's there now, knowing the state that asshole was in, still packed with my shit like it was, made the whole thing more thrilling than ever. And Cherise wasn't just licking me, she was actually forcing her tongue inside my ass, right up into my anal passage, eager to get right up into the 'fudge factory' as she would later put it.

When she finally pulled away from me and stood up her face was as dirty as my panties.

"Look at you, you look so obscene!" Jane said, still holding my panties. Now Cherise took them back from Jane and turned them inside out, scraping the shit out onto her own breasts.

Then she dropped the panties and took hold of my wrists and brought my hands up to her tit, having me rub the shit all over the smooth globes. Her mocha breasts were already all covered with her 'fudge' and Jane's, but now with my fudge added to theirs, there was plenty, and Jane and me dug in, scooping it off Cherise's tits and rubbing it over our own too, giving ourselves a mud pack.

"This is so depraved!" I said in continued astonishment.

"It is!" Cherise howled, smearing the shit further down, all over my stomach, as I did to hers and to Jane's. I even worked some into my lover's thick blonde pubic bush.

"Look," I said, pointing to that bush. "You're a brunette down there now."

Jane looked down and laughed.

"You mean a shit-ette!" she said with a lewd smile.

Cherise's front was all shit-smeared, from her face to her pussy. Now I wanted to 'darken' her mocha-hued backside some more. So, reaching back between my own buns, I scooped up some more of my shit. The way Cherise had humped me while I still had my panties on, there was still plenty wedged in back there.

"Turn around." I told her.

Now I began to rub it all over Cherise's sexy ass cheeks, adding my shit to her own, already spread smooth over her beautiful buttocks. Then I did the same to Jane.

I stared at my stunning young lover and the sight of her made my knees weak. She was 5'7" and weighed 110 pounds. She was very slender, with narrow hips and a twenty-one inch waist. And with her smooth white skin and her blonde hair, Jane was the very picture of a really white girl. But she wasn't all white now; far from it!

Suddenly Cherise took hold of my wrist, wedging my hand into her crack.

"You won't believe it, but I think have to go some more," she said, smiling sexily, her eyes sparkling with erotic delight. "It's that big dump you took in your panties, Karen, that made me realize I wasn't quite done yet either."

"Sure, I bet you saved some on purpose so you could go another round?" I teased.

"How'd you know?" she purred seductively. "Hope you don't mind?"

"Mind? The more shit you have for us, the more me and Jane like it, right Jane?"

"Right!" Jane said as she brought her hand down behind Cherise, along with mine.

Now as we jammed our fingers into her crack she squeezed out some more shit, expelling it right into our hands as we just pressed it back into her crack, really packing it in.

"Push a couple of fingers up in there," Cherise pleaded. I gladly obliged, forcing two fingers through her shit-packed sphincter.

"Oh God, that feels so fuckin' good," she sighed, holding on to my wrist and eagerly pressing back her bottom as I fingered her rectum.

"Here, this'll feel even better," Jane said as she picked up the dildo and slammed it up all the way inside Cherise's ass.

"Oh yeah, ram it up there!" the model howled as Jane and I took turns reaming out her shit-caked asshole.

Finally we tossed the dildo aside.

"Now lick me clean," Cherise demanded. And we gladly did, kneeling behind her and lapping away greedily at her soiled crack until it was squeaky clean.

"You sluts are too fuckin' much!" the mocha beauty happily cackled.

"Hey, you're the one who turned us on to shit sex," I reminded her.

"Yeah, and I don't think we're finished for the night," she said, turning to Jane. "Say, you haven't taken a shit yet, what about it?"

"Well you bitches got to shit before you were fucked up the ass," Jane reminded me and Cherise. "Me? I didn't take a dump before I got screwed, so the big rubber cock you fucked me with wedged all that fudge deep inside. I don't know how easy it's gonna be for me to shit on command now."

Jane gave me a sly, sassy wink. I knew just what she was getting at.

"Well what do you think we should do about it?" I asked knowingly.

"I think what I might need is a nice bigenema!" Jane said.

"Oh goody!" Cherise cried out, like a schoolgirl who's just been told about a new game at a birthday party for her girlfriends. "That'd be freaky, to watch you take a big enema."

I took out the enema bag. When me and Jane first started playing anally and taking enemas to flush ourselves out we used one of those regular douche-enema kits you get down at the drugstore. But as we got more and more into it we went to a sex shop downtown and got ourselves a nice big red rubber enema bag with a nasty, black nozzle, a big one. Soon we were taking enemas as more than just a prelude for deep anal sex with large dildos, but as another twist in our arsenal of anal play. And today Cherise addedshit to that arsenal, to that menu of depraved pleasures.

Cherise watched with wide open eyes as I hung the bag from a hook and reached up with a measuring cup to fill it with warm water, filling it with three quarts.

"Wow! You never gave me that much, Karen," Jane said.

"Well today is special, babe," I said, giving my lover a shitty kiss as Cherise chuckled. Then I added just a few drops of liquid soap to the full, bloated enema bag. Jane knew just what to do, planting her feet wide apart, bending over, hands on her knees. She knew the drill.

"Oh yeah," Cherise growled sexily, "we gonna get all that shit out of you, girl."

Though there was no real need to lube the nozzle, not after all that hard ass fucking with the huge dildo, I couldn't help scraping a little shit off Cherise's breast and using it as special 'brown lube' for the nozzle, Jane and Cherise watching my every move.

"Watch this," I said to Cherise, sliding the nozzle up Jane's dirty asshole as Cherise reached down to hold her brown, shit-smeared cheeks wide open for me.

Then I released the clamp and heard Jane sigh as the warm water began to rush into her bowels. Me and Jane, we'vereally come to love enemas. So it only seemed natural that today we finally moved into full-blown shit play, courtesy of our special guest!

"That is a lot of water," Cherise marveled, looking up at the bloated bag.

"And I'm sure there is alot of shit deep inside this kinky bitch," I said, laughing.

"Oh yes, kinky bitch is full of shit, kinky bitch needs big enema," Jane mimicked as me and Cherise cackled.

I'd never given Jane more than two quarts, and even that sometimes had her cramping and begging to expel, so now we'd see what effectthree quarts would have. Cherise watched it all with utter fascination. She'd had no experience with enemas, she told us. So today she taught us all about shit play, and we'd be teaching her about enemas.

As Jane bent over and took her enema, me and Cherise pressed close, rubbing our shit-smeared bodies against hers, running dirty brown fingers over Jane's dirty brown skin, between her legs, feeling her pretty pussy all wet with arousal and sticky with the shit we slapped in there.

"Damn, we are a bunch of nasty bitches, aren't we?" Cherise said, her big, brown bold eyes sparkling with excitement.

"We sure as shit are!" I said, laughing as I took hold of Cherise's hand and brought it down to nozzle, letting her slide it in and out of Jane's shithole as she kept taking her enema.

The bag was more than half empty now and Jane had taken almost two quarts, the most I'd ever given her before. She was breathing hard, biting her lip, doing her best to endure it. And loving it all, I knew. That young bitch loves anything kinky and twisted, even if it hurts! Sometimes,especially if it hurts.

"Oh god!" Jane winced, "I'm starting to cramp!"

I think it may be the sadist in me that loves it when Jane starts getting really full and cramping, desperate to shit out her enema.

"You still have plenty more to take," I said teasingly, rubbing her tummy, normally so flat and taut and now getting rounded with the enema filling and bloating her, looking like she was a little pregnant or something. As long as she was with me the only way Jane would ever get 'pregnant' would be like now, to have a big enema infusing and bloating her rectum!

"Fuck, I don't know how much more I can take!" Jane gasped, beads of sweat forming on her forehead and she squirmed and writhed and winced, grimacing and biting her lip as the enema swelled her belly.

"I'm sure you can take every last drop, bitch!" Cherise snarled, working the nozzle, really getting into the spirit of things, reaching around with a free hand to feel Jane's rounded, enema-filled tummy, that tummy taut now and slick with a thin layer of shit spread over it.

"But Igotta go soon!" Jane panted, the tone of desperation in her voice now so vivid and clear.

"You still have almost a quart more to take," I reminded her, pointing up at the bag.

"Maybe this will help," Cherise said suddenly, letting go of the nozzle and dropping to her knees in front of Jane, pressing her face between Jane's legs, right against her dirty pussy. And then she started licking and lapping. Hours ago, when the evening began, both me and Jane were made aware of just how great this mocha beauty was at eating pussy.

"Does that make you feel any better?" I asked as Cherise lapped away, tasting pussy and shit with each sexy swipe of her tongue.

"Oh, god, yes!" Jane moaned, the intense pressure of the enema filling her now mixing with the exquisite pleasure of a tongue working her clit. Jane cums very easily and a minute later her body was quivering from the orgasm brought about by Cherise's expert tongue work. And by then the bag was just about empty, the full three quarts inside her.

"Now that you've cum, I'd bet you'd like to shit out your enema," I said.

"Fuck, yeah! I feel so fuckin' full!"

"You need to shit, huh?" Cherise asked, standing up, sly smile on her face.

"God, I'd do anything to shit," Jane said, squirming her trim 'browned' ass, the nozzle still planted inside her shithole.

"And how'd you like to shit, Jane? How'd you like to expel that big enema of yours?" I asked her, smiling knowingly as she returned the smile.

"I think you know the answer to that, Karen."

And I did, taking Cherise by the hand and helping her get into the tub with me, squeezing our bodies tightly against each other, as we got into the tub and I made to sure to plug up the drain.

"Okay, Jane, time to shit,"I said, reaching up and pulling the nozzle out.

Jane happily scampered into the tub, resting one foot inside the tub, alongside Cherise's waist, and flexing the other leg so she could plant her other foot on the rim of the tub, her dirty ass right above us. Then she reached back to spread herself open, exposing that cute star bud of a shithole.

I looked at Cherise as we both awaited the deluge.

"Are you two bitches ready?"

"Your toilets are waiting," I said as, at that very moment, the enema began to shoot explosively out of Jane's hole, splashing against us forcefully, against our faces, our breasts, our bodies. The first few jets cascading out of her rectum were pretty clear, but after that they became brown and muddy, the enema being expelled now coming from deeper inside Jane's bowels. And then, along with all the brown muddy water, suddenly, like a torpedo, out shot a big, fat turd, smacking against Cherise's face, startling her.

"Oh shit" she gasped, a little startled

"I'll say!" I said as we both laughed and Jane just kept expelling and shitting, holding herself wide open. Brown logs of shit now mixed with jets of dirty enema water as Jane kept expelling, slowly emptying her bloated bowels.

It was amazing just how much enema water and shit came roaring out of that tight little ass of Jane's. It was like me and Cherise were under some nasty brown waterfall. But the enema sure seemed to have done it's work as log after log of brown shit came shooting out of that puckered and very dirty shithole along with the three full quarts of recycled water, water that went in a little cloudy and bubbly with the liquid soap I'd added, and now was coming out the same color as Cherise's skin.

"Damn, I love it brown!" Cherise shrieked.

"Shit, weall love it brown!" I added.

"And I've got evenmore brown for you two bitches," Jane announced as we watched yet another big turd push its way out of my cute nineteen year old lover's well-used shithole.