We Love One Another

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sintax
sintax
109 Followers

She went limp when we finished. Wordlessly, Lily pulled me down, laying me out next to her sister. She straddled me and grabbed the head of my cock. Molly's fingers laced with mine and we both watched as Lily prepared to lose her virginity. She rubbed the tip of my cock around her open labia, coating me and rubbing her clit a bit with my swollen glans. She leaned forward and kissed both of us in turn. "I love you," she said to both of us.

My free hand found hers and I squeezed it reassuringly. Lily positioned herself and my cock carefully, then let her weight shift to her hips. Her thighs slid out and into the bed, and she was suddenly all around me, tight and hot. She exhaled out of her mouth as she lowered, and when it was done she was settled on her her pelvis, her clit poking out a little, and I was completely buried inside of her. The sensation was intense. I arched my back and then lay flat again. Molly sat up. She and her sister looked at each for a long time, and I was content to lie there inside of her. Molly and Lily kissed after that. And then Molly sat back and watched as her sister began to grind against me. It was odd, and unlike any sex I'd ever had. Not just that there were two girls there, but emotionally. It was very quiet at first. Lily's eyes were closed most of the time, and when she opened them, she'd look at Molly or I with such intense love. Molly watched over her sister like a guardian angel.

When Lily got her rhythm going, she began to get noisy. She moaned and groaned, and Molly, satisfied that her sister was all right, lay down next to me. She turned into me and I wrapped my arm around her, holding her tight. She put her lips close to my ear. "Do me next?" I turned and kissed her in response.

I was quiet as Lily rode me. I was putting off my orgasm, knowing that I had to satisfy both of them tonight. I'd already come once, and well, this threesome thing was tiring work. I didn't want to risk losing my stamina. Lily came intensely. At the end she put her feet down next to my hips, squatting over me and rubbing back and forth quickly. I put my hand down and gave her something to rub her clit against. Molly watched, moaning a little with her sister when the orgasm came.

Lily collapsed onto me. I wrapped my arms around both girls and held them tight. Lily was clearly tired, but Molly wanted action, and we all knew it.

Lily stretched like a cat or a skilled yogi, then wandered into the bathroom. While she was gone, I began to kiss Molly. I returned to her pussy and ate her out a bit more. I was going to do this right, so I made sure she was plenty ready.

Lily returned with a few towels, and folded on up on the bed. She and Molly lay down on it, and situated themselves so Lily was on her back, propped half sitting on several pillows, and Molly was between her legs, her butt resting on the towel. Lily wrapped her arms around her sister from behind and kissed her ear. "It'll be okay, it's not as bad as you'd think."

I leaned forward and kissed Molly, she returned it immediately. We whispered quick 'I love you's. I realized at that moment that yes, it is possible to be in love with two people at the same time.

"Are you ready?" I asked. Molly nodded. I put the head of my cock at her entrance and pushed in gently. In no time at all I'd hit the block. I slowly moved forward. Molly put her hands on my hips. She looked me in the eye. "Quick," she said. "Like ripping off a band-aid," and then she pulled suddenly. She screamed loudly, and Lily's arms tightened around her.

"Okay?" I asked.

"Yes...yes," she breathed. "Keep going."

She bit her lip as I slowly slid the rest of the way into her quim. When I was to the hilt she wrapped her legs around me, then pulled me into her arms. We kissed, and then I began to pull out. That was when the blood came. I could feel it's heat and a bit of splatter on my thigh, but when I looked down, it wasn't as bad as I'd feared. Just a few drops here and there, really. I moved slowly back into her, and Molly exhaled and rested her head between her sisters breasts.

"How is it?" Lily asked her.

"Hurts," Molly replied.

"Should I stop?" I asked.

"No," they both said.

Then Molly finished, "Don't stop. Keep going. Just take it slow."

I did as she asked, moving slowly in and out of her. After a few minutes I looked at Molly's face to see her smiling. "Is it good now?" I asked.

Her eyes opened and she looked up at me. "It's good. Speed up." I complied and began to increase the pace, but carefully. Lily began to massage and tug her sisters breasts from behind. Molly put her left hand on my stomach to guide my thrusts, and her right behind her to caress her sister's head.

"Faster."

"Is this fast enough?"

"Faster."

There was a long pause as I sped up and the smile on her face grew. She opened her eyes again and looked up at me. "As fast as you can, please." Lily brought her legs around and used her ankles to spread her sister's thighs apart. Her arms wrapped around her torso. Molly put her own arms to her sides and dug her fingers into the sheets, holding on as tight as she could.

I began to move quickly. I braced myself, leaning against the two of them, and went to work. Years of sit-ups and crunches went to good use as I moved quicker and quicker.

"Oh... oh, yeah," Molly breathed. And then she wasn't breathing it anymore, she was shouting it. Lily held onto her tight. They were twisted together, a perfect stable union for me to thrust against.

Her pussy clenched around me. Juices form both of us began to coat my thighs and the towel beneath us. I could feel my orgasm building, but Molly beat me to it. With a couple of cries, she came. Her hair was drenched with sweat and sticking to her forehead, so Lily brushed it back for her. Her orgasm became a series of rapid sobs. Molly threw her weight backwards into her sister, and Lily held her tighter, squeezing her breasts and spreading her thighs ever wider. I kept thrusting, and when my orgasm began I was shooting quickly, hidden reserves of semen filling her with each thrust as I came. Molly's whole body tightened up, her cunny clenching around my rapidly moving cock. I moved like a piston, sustaining her orgasm through the power of my own.

I could feel the end coming. I made several more rapid thrusts, then pushed deep and hard. I put all my weight into it, grinding against her as hard as possible, pushing us over so that we were both on top of Lily. At the feeling of my skin pushing against her clit and my cock buried deep, deep inside of her, Molly let out a hoarse cry and then slowly relaxed.

After that we couldn't stop. There was kissing, there was groping. There was a blur of hands and erogenous zones, and then a shower.

We changed the sheets on the beds and drifted off to sleep at about six in the morning. We spooned, Lily behind me, and Molly on front of me. I held Molly close as Lily snuggled into my back. I'd never felt so warm in my entire life.

sintax
sintax
109 Followers
12