We Meet At Last

Story Info
A new sub takes a chance.
2k words
3.78
10.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrive at the airport, make it through customs, and finally see your face...that amazingly handsome face that I have known now for months via the internet, by Skype, by voice but now, here you are, in person, at Heathrow. I have dressed as you have instructed, I have spent the better part of the last week preparing myself for you, I have done most everything that you have asked of me in the past three months. Yes, a few requests have taken some cajoling on your part, have been met with some hesitation on my part, but eventually, I came around, you convinced me with your long silences, your quick sign-offs, your stone-cold responses, to give in to what you asked. So, here we are today, in London, finally meeting face-to-face.

I am terrified and yet, I find that I am also more excited than I have ever been. The angel and the devil are having at it on my shoulder...but I cannot take my eyes off of you and we seem to be relaxing into what I had only dreamed of, really. There is a delightful chemistry between us, I believe, but just as often as I am sure that it is there, I find that it is gone just as quickly.

We get into your car. It is in immaculate condition, of course, and your hand brushes up against my leg. I nearly jump out of my skin. While reaching for the gear shift, you manage to non-chalantly touch the very top of my lace thigh-highs....the ones you told me, very specifically, to wear. I look up, excitedly, to meet your eyes, but you don't seem to notice that you have just touched me for the first time, ever, or that you have just sent shock-waves rushing through my entire body, similar to an electrical shock...or, do you? I suddenly feel foolish and silly, like a schoolgirl.

We have quite a long drive to your home, through the countryside, and I begin to relax a bit. We discuss politics and history and things "normalize" a bit, you seem eager to put me at ease, make me laugh. I feel a bit less like your "sub" and a bit more like myself again. You seem to pick this up like a barometer, and you suddenly interrupt me, changing the subject when I am in the middle of telling you a story. You quite bluntly ask me if I am clear on the parameters of the weekend. And there we are, back "on course", back to our roles. It is clear, you want me to feel somewhat relaxed but mostly, you want me to know "my place."

When we pull into your drive, you slowly come to a stop and reach over my lap to open the glove box. You pull out an exquisite, dark green, leather-type, box and you hand it to me. It is amazing to me and it does not go unnoticed that, you do this without touching me or my legs. You then put your arm around the back of my seat - still being very careful to not touch me. You begin to speak to me in a very clear and very direct manner, using a different voice entirely (which upon hearing makes me wet, immediately, uncontrollably and I know that you can sense this and I feel myself blush for the first time in years). You explain to me that once we enter your home, we will be following a slightly different set of rules. "They are as follows:"

"If you choose to put what is in this box, around your neck," you tell me, "you will be owned by me. 'No' will not mean 'no.' In fact, the word 'no' will not be tolerated at all. Your will won't matter in the least to me or anyone else in my home. The only thing that will matter is what pleases me...and, Alex, I believe you will find, that in time, that which pleases me will, also please you."

Your hand then moves for the car door, slowly, across my lap - this time brushing lightly across my pussy. My hips lift without my permission, and this time, your eyes are gazing at me and your face is just inches from mine, but you don't react, not in the least, you have complete control over your emotions. You just continue to casually open my door and then you, abruptly, turn away and get out of the car on your side.

I sit in my seat, absolutely stunned. i cannot bring myself to move, I can barely breathe, I try to swallow but I cannot. I can feel the tears welling up in my eyes - a strange mix of anger and relief (what is that about?). I am so utterly confused that I cannot sort it out now. I want to scream, to slap you, to tell you to take me back to the airport. This is not at all what you promised me - this is not fun, it is far from sexy, and I want to go home...now!

Suddenly you are standing outside my car door and you have squatted down next to me so that your face is level with mine, and then you smile that amazing smile, that giving, gorgeous, charismatic smile...I melt, as you knew that I would, and your hand touches my chin. You bring it slowly towards yours and you close your eyes. You barely allow our lips to touch, they just brush, leaving me aching all over as you quickly stand up and look down at me.

"Now, Alex, you have a decision to make. Let's not waste any more of our time - mine or yours. I will see you to our room - or your room, as you see fit, depending on your decision. You can have an hour or so, to freshen up, make up your mind, give this some thought. I will expect you to groom yourself as we discussed, and, of course, wear what I instructed. You will find me by the fire downstairs and you will give me your answer then, in an hour."

"I realize that this is all a bit new...but you are a smart girl, Alex, you know that you want this even more than you are ready to admit to yourself. You are scared to face the truth of your own ability to submit to me...after all, if you do this, what will become of you? Alex, you must learn to trust me. You must learn to trust, period. I am not going to hurt you. I want to protect you, to take care of you, to make you happy like no one ever has and that, my dear Alex, is the part that I believe scares you the most because that means that you will have to allow someone in, past all of your barricades and bridges. There will no longer be an excuse to keep me out. If all I want to do is to provide for you and to love you and care for you, what protection do you need, why the barriers? What then, Alex? Therein lies the fear... You see, Alex, I understand you far better than you think I do."

"So, babe, It's just you and me out here. Turn yourself over to me...trust me, Alex. Can you do that? Can you trust a man? A real man, someone who knows how to care for you, who knows what you want and how to give it to you? Can you believe that a man will take care of you, know what is best for you, protect you and care FOR you? I know, in your heart, that you want this, Alex but it will require something of you, and that is what concerns me."

I begin to walk away, with my head down, watching my step. You come up behind me and grab my right hand, pulling it behind my back - not roughly, exactly, but certainly not gently, either. You stand so close behind me that I can feel the entire length of your body along mine and for the first time, I can tell that all of this has had an effect on you, as well. I can feel your cock against my ass, you are excited but just as I begin to feel some sense of relief and joy, you begin to whisper into my ear, your mouth right next to it so that there will be no mistaking what you have to say. This, too, excites me, your voice reaches something deep inside of me.

"For the remainder of your time here, you will NOT walk away from me without either being excused or asking for permission to leave my presence. Is that clear? The old rules no longer apply, Alex. I will not continue to give you second chances once you pass the threshold of my front door. Am I making myself clear? If you choose to wear what is in that box that is in your hand, "no" will not mean no and you will be mine, you will be owned by me. I WILL POSSESS YOU, ALEX. And I do mean, completely and totally. I will own you.

If, however, you decide to merely go on as you have in your life, not trusting anyone, not trusting that a man is capable of knowing what you need, what you want, knowing how to give it to you the way that you need it, maybe knowing you better than you know yourself, if you cannot trust a that a man wants to take care of you, might know what is best for you, then we will merely play the little games that will satisfy your sexual fantasies. I am perfectly capable of that.

I believe, however, that you are capable of so very much more. I see it in your eyes, Alex, and in your soul and in your heart AND I can feel it in your body. Turn yourself over to me. Trust me. Trust me to give you what you want and what you need. I want to take care of you, Alex. Can you trust me?"

Your hand tightens around my wrist, only slightly hurting me as you move your free hand, slowly, up along the side of my leg, lightly tracing the curve between my leg and my pussy with your finger, and then opening your hand, cupping my whole pussy and pushing your fingers, trying to grope between my legs, before quickly resuming your climb up my body...your flat hand moves across my stomach to my breast, sliding underneath my left breast and then narrowing down to only your thumb and your forefinger, you lightly twist my nipple. My ass goes back to meet your cock, instinctively, and just as quickly, you whisper, "you have one hour" and you step back...I stumble forward as you leave me standing there, alone, cold, hot, wet, aroused, humiliated, near tears....I am confused -- mind, body and spirit.

How could I feel so broken in such a short period of time? Again, I start to walk away, lost in my thoughts.

"ALEX!" Your voice booms! You sound exasperated and angry. I stop, dead in my tracks, head down, feeling stupid and shamed. Again, you are behind me, this time, your body is not touching mine, I cannot lean on you but your hand is around my neck, just a bit uncomfortable, lifting my head up, pointing it straight-forward. "Before you enter my home, for the last time - do you or do you NOT understand these very simple instructions?" you say, directly into my ear.

I do not move my head, I cannot, I am humiliated and I am confused - feeling torn in a dozen different directions - I simply answer, "Yes Sir, I do." You hold onto my neck for what feels like an eternity. Neither of us speaks. Finally, you release me and I begin my walk toward the house with the box in my hand.