We Meet Master - Friday Night

Story Info
Two new slaves finally arrange to meet their master.
2.6k words
4.1
19.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moboulion
moboulion
138 Followers

I'd been waiting all week for this day to come, just like everyone else. Fridays are by far my favorite day of the work week, but this one was going to be more special than most. Today my wife and I are going to meet our new Master.

It all started 5 months ago when we met him on a adult website. We talked a lot over e-mail and he had been instructing us on things to do at home for most of that time. We'd done so many things including mutual masturbation, forced celibacy, spankings, and of course a ton of playing with toys. He'd had us both tie each other up and enjoy the other person's body quite a few times, while also shaving each other, etc. But, tonight we finally get to actually meet him -- knee to face so to speak.

Everything had been arranged. We were to meet at a local cottage. Bo and I were to arrive at the cottage and be ready for Master's arrival at 6pm sharp. We had gone over all the instructions that we had been given and couldn't wait to get there and get our lives as his slaves officially started.

When 4pm hit I ran out the door of the office, almost taking out two other employees. Yet, that didn't matter to me, all that mattered was getting home to pick up Bo so we could get going.

I got home and could see that Bo was as excited as I was. She had our bag packed and was pretty much ready to go the moment the car got into the driveway. I finished a few last minute items and then we packed up and left. We arrived at the cottage pretty quickly since it wasn't that far away and started to complete the instructions we'd been given.

The first instruction had already started a week ago. We were told not to have sex, or even touch each other or ourselves for the entire time leading up to the meeting. So, as you can guess we were both very sexually charged up. That of course lead to the problem we'd have next. We were told to both shave each other and take a shower, making sure not to take any liberties sexually. So, we went about both stripping down and going into the bathroom to prepare for the shaving.

Bo made sure to get out all the supplies and lay a towel down to collect any water spillage. We flipped a coin and she got to be shaved first. As she sat on the towel and I prepared to lather her up I noticed that the towel was already wet. She was already leaking from being so turned on. As much as I wanted to go down on her then and there I knew the instructions and went about my duties. I made sure to get every little hair and without stimulating her too much. Of course, seeing her desire and hearing her little moans as I was doing it had me rock hard, something she wasn't going to miss as now it was my turn.

So, we switched spots and she went about shaving me as well. It was excruciating as all I wanted to do was cum. I felt I'd explode every time she moved my balls to shave one area or another. I could feel her breath on my cock and every little breath got me closer and closer. I wanted to just grab the back of her head and shove my meat into her mouth, but I knew that would just be trouble for me later.

When Bo finished my shaving we both went about taking our shower together as instructed. We were to wash every nook and cranny on each other, while trying not to turn each other on more than necessary. Talk about a tough job. As I rubbed the soap all over her body I could imagine just how difficult it was for her, as I was having my own problems. Then she went about cleaning me and it felt like every spot she touched was going to explode with lust. I was going crazy, and was so happy when she was done. Luckily we rinsed off and toweled each other off, then went back into the bed room.

Bo went about placing our things in the drawers in the room. We really hadn't brought much in the way of clothing as we were instructed not to do so. We were to be naked most of the time unless one of the other outfits was requested by Master. She also unpacked all the play toys and placed them on top of the dresser so they were available whenever Master wanted them.

Next we went into the kitchen. We went about preparing a meal for Master and ourselves. We were to eat and be done before he arrived, as we would not be allowed to eat with him. So, we both had sandwiches while Bo prepared for him a nice burger with all the fixings. She even provided a few sides for him as well. She waited until the last minute to put it all together to make sure it was warm when he arrived. She then placed the food at the dining room table while she and I took our positions. We were to be blindfolded and facing the wall with our bodies spread out like we were being arrested. At 6:55 we took our positions and stayed quiet, awaiting his arrival.

It felt like forever before we heard the key turn and open the door. I can only imagine that Bo's juices had to be flowing onto the ground at that point as I know my dick was a brick. We were both so filled with desire. We heard him come in and drop a few things somewhere. We could also hear the door shut and the bolt placed on the door. There was also some other rustling. I'm so glad that the blindfold was over my eyes as if it wasn't I'm sure I would have tried to sneak a peak.

We kept hearing him rustling around the place, but had no idea what was going on. We'd been instructed to stay there until told to move, no matter what, and we knew that the penalty for not listening would be bad. So we stood waiting, and waiting, and waiting -- for what felt like hours. Our desire was just building by the minute. Then we heard the chair at the table move and he must have sat down as it moved again. Then we heard him bite into the burger. He was definitely allowing the desire build in all of us.

For the longest time we waited and waited. If he was even as closely horny as we were I have no idea how he could have waited. But, I didn't have long to think about it as finally the chair moved again. Then, he must have gone up to Bo as I heard her slightly moan. I can only imagine that he was feeling her all over her body. Then I felt a light breeze and they must have walked away. I then heard him tell her to stand up on the table, as he must have helped my blindfolded wife get up on the table. He then instructed her to play with herself without allowing herself to cum. What a sight that must have been. My blindfolded wife Bo, playing with herself on top of a table while Mater watched, and I listened while standing blindfolded along the wall.

Then Master told her to lay on the table. He tells her that it's time for his dessert. From the noises he made, and the loud moaning coming from her he must be eating her out. The noises had precum dripping from my tip. I just wanted to explode. Yet, the only thing I'm getting right now is an earful of her moaning and a lot of slurping noises.

Then, all of a sudden I hear the chair move once again. Master must have wanted her too much. He had to have entered her as I heard her scream in lust. Then I heard the table scratching along the floor. This was killing me, maybe even more than watching it would have. He was pounding away at her, and she was moaning like crazy, and here I am against the wall leaking pre-cum while listening to the two of them go at it. Bo is on at least her 3rd or 4th orgasm of the night. Master lasted a lot longer than I ever would have as he was pounding in her forever (according to the screeching on the floor). Then her let out a huge grunt, and Bo did as well. He must have shot a huge load up her hole. The screeching continued, but not as urgently and was slowing down.

When they both finally clamed down he must have pulled out as I heard a light pop sound and her light gasp. Then I heard Master tell Bo to stay where she was, and then he walked over to me. He was caressing me all over my body, and I couldn't do anything but stand there. He felt the leakage from the end of my cock and got some on his fingers and then offered it to my hungry mouth. I quickly gobbled it up. Then he pushed my shoulders down and I knew that I was to kneel. That was when I felt his cock at my mouth. He tells me to clean him, which I gladly do. I can taste their juices all over his cock, the cock I'd been yearning to taste for months. It was beyond my wildest dreams to have his half hard cock in my mouth. I worked it for all I was worth trying to get it harder, knowing full well that he probably wouldn't recuperate that quickly.

While I was in full suck mode he finally stopped me and head me lick his balls. I was able to get a lot of juice off of them as well. Then, he walked away from me, leaving me on my knees. For a moment I wondered if I should get up, but that quickly left as I knew better. I just waited for Master to come back, which did not take long. He came back and two seconds later I felt a collar being clipped around my neck. He then attached a leash to it and pulled on it, telling me to follow him. He led me to what had to be the table that Bo was on. He told me that she needed to be cleaned up as well, and that I was to take care of it. However, he wanted me to sit on the chair to clean her up, a chair that I quickly found out had a lubed up dildo on it. The dildo must have had a suction cup on it as it was stuck to the seat and I was to place it in my ass hole as I sat down to clean up my wife's cunt.

After some maneuvering and making sure to lube up my ass a bit I was able to fully sit down (I'm guessing that was a 4-5 inch dildo up my ass) and start to work on my wife. I went about my business of cleaning up all of their juices from her pussy and ass. I licked like I've never had a drink before in my life. In fact, I must have licked too well as soon Bo was moaning over and over again as I licked. I also was still rock hard and the moving to reach certain areas of her body was causing me to rock up and down on the dildo in my ass. That was getting me closer and closer to exploding, along with the thought of what we looked like to Master who I was sure was watching us.

I have no idea how long we'd been going at it, but then Master told me to stop. He told me to turn around and clean up the dildo with my mouth, which I quickly did. Then, when he thought I'd done a good enough job, Master told Bo to take off her blindfold and sit in the seat with the very same dildo up her cunt. She was to play with herself and use the dildo to get herself close to orgasm while watching us play. Master then placed me on my back on the table. Master spread my legs and got my butt to the end of the table. Then I finally got what I'd been waiting for, and felt his dick entering my anus.

That dildo was nothing compared to his pulsing dick plunging in and out of me. I felt so alive and was really enjoying the sensations. Then Master surprised me by telling Bo to get up and place her cunt over my mouth, and to suck my dick. What a feeling to have your dick sucked while having a dick shoved up your ass. Master told me that I was allowed to cum when he did, and luckily for me that didn't take long. He fired shot after shot into me as I felt the pulsing of his dick in there. When the first one hit the walls of my ass I let loose into Bo's waiting mouth. I think every fluid from my body exploded from my cock as Bo was having trouble swallowing it all down.

Master then surprised me again as he walked away, and Bo and I continued our 69 as we knew not to stop unless we were ordered to do so. I couldn't see anything from the position I was in, but then felt something moving up one of my legs. Then, Master ordered Bo away while he placed my legs together. Then my left leg was also placed in the device. I quickly found out what it was, as it was being moved up my body I felt the latex coming up my legs. Then an attached penis was pushed up my ass, and my penis was put in the sleeve. I effectively was put in underwear that had a butt plug and a harness for my dick. Master then ordered me to the living room, after he took off my blindfold.

I stood in the living room for awhile, facing forward as I knew not to deviate from the instructions we'd learned over the past months. I heard someone walk past me, and they must have been going towards the bathroom as I soon heard the shower running. Then someone else walked into the room and Master finally spoke to me. He tells me that I am to sleep on the floor tonight there in the living room. He would be taking Bo into his bed tonight and enjoying her. They would be keeping the door open so I could listen to their lovemaking. I was not to remove the underwear unless to go to the restroom. I was also not to look into the bedroom or try and pleasure myself at all. He then left the room, to return a second later with a pillow and blanket. He told me to enjoy the floor and left.

So, I got myself as comfortable as possible on the floor and started to try and sleep. While I was trying I heard the shower stop and eventually Bo made it to the bedroom. I heard Master give her instructions to lay in the middle of the bed and not move. Then I could hear restraints being placed on her body. He must have been teasing her while he did it as she was moaning loudly. This was going to be a very long night, and I don't think anyone was going to get much sleep.

moboulion
moboulion
138 Followers